We were just floored. But whattruly made the night unforgettable was the quality customer service our party received from the General Manager, Ted. Good location and service was okay. Sunday - Thursday: dinner 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm . Tables were too close for comfort and felt claustrophobic. Then we started to feel forgotten. We highly recommend Halls. Designed by Cooper Carry architects, the Broadwest project opened. I would have rather paid and had a better experience. First Course: choice of. The celebration started with being served complimentary champaign. Most searched places in Charleston Charleston (CHS) Parking Downtown Charleston Parking Musc Parking City Of Charleston Parking Gaillard Center Parking Charleston Music Hall Parking Charleston City Market Parking Dock Street Theatre Parking South Carolina Aquarium Parking Before I write anything, I am going to state this; I have worked in Food & Beverage and have a absolute understanding for how the FOH and BOH operatesor at least how they should function. Bravo Halls, thanks for making our trip to Greenville special! Hours & Location. A beautiful blend of form and function, Halls' four private dining rooms offer flexibility in size and style to complement flavorful food, fine drink, and warm hospitality. SHE CRAB SOUP. We value attentive hospitality, and a personalized dining experience to ensure guest's expectations are met with every visit. Prime house-ground beef, lettuce, tomato, onion, Parmesan-truffle fries, Slow-roasted prime rib, caramelized onions, queso, Parmesan-truffle potato wedges, Filet mignon, house-whipped potatoes, peppercorn-brandy sauce, Asian pears, oranges, buttermilk blue cheese, candied pecans, white balsamic vinaigrette, Tomatoes, avocado, lettuce, jalapeos, queso, lime, sour cream, A King Street favorite!House-made pineapple-infused orange vodka, shaken and served in a frosty martini glass, Milagro silver, Cointreau, lime, blood orange, agave, House-made habanero-infused vodka, passion fruit pure, served with a sugar-coated rim, 2021 Braggin' Rights Bash Cocktail Competition Winner: Bill's Bramble, 1792 bourbon, maple syrup, lemon, blackberries, shaken, served with a mint garnish, Bourbon, sweet vermouth, bitters, aged for 30 days in charred American oak, Halls Maker's Mark, muddled brandied cherries, bitters, orange zest. (864) 335-4200 Website He describes each entree with perfection. After enjoying the marvelous filets, they actually comped us desert. Service is well done. live music. Sun., 10AM-10PM; Mon.-Tues., 11AM-10PM; Wed.-Thurs., 11AM-11PM; Fri.-Sat., 11AM-12AM, https://Greenville.simpleviewcrm.com/sched/getfilebykey.cfm?filekey=98335abb-37e4-41c6-8a10-ac16cef94b98. The group make a cosmetic overhaul to the old High Cotton, replacing fabric with leather and giving the space a much needed facelift. . At the conclusion of the meal, a manager did attempt to correct the issues. A little while later, the second waiter comes to take our drink order. The entire staff was in a dysfunctional frenzy. Only had drinks here but definitely recommend it as a post theater stop. The dcor is beautiful and the restaurant is clean. Also, the asparagus portion was too small. They brought us 3 desserts (on the house) to celebrate the birthday of our friend. best nights on friday, saturday, sunday. Happy Hour: Daily 4:00 pm 6:00 pm But obviously if they had just look down we were trying to enjoy or drink and dessert. Will be back. Wife had she crab soup (of course) and a burger - she saidit was one of the best she has ever eaten! There is no free parking near Halls Chophouse. Everything was perfect! Service from Robby was fantastic! 550 South Main Street at RiverPlace, Greenville, SC 29601. Halls Chophouse is American-Fine Dining, serving prime steaks, regional and fresh seafood specialties in an energetic, visually striking environment. Dinner Menu - 3 Courses for $60 . Valet parking; Pets allowed; Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! When in town, we certainly hope Coffee Shops, Coffee & Tea, Ice Cream & Frozen Yogurt, Gringos Cantina - 11 Falls Park Dr, Greenville, Rainer's Cafe & Bar - 610 S Main St, Greenville, Chicora Alley - 608 B S Main St, Greenville. It was definitely not a $280 meal! Space is nothing short of elegant as the restaurant's two-story glass faade gazes out over the . Tons of free parking. We usually stay at Market Pavilion, and either walk over or take a pedicab. Kevin provided service with an energetic smile and efficiency. (864) 335-4200 550 S Main St Greenville, SC 29601 Visit Website Reserve a Table Gallery View ON MAP Amenities Meeting Facilities Yelp Halls Chophouse may have originated in Charleston but it is right at home in Downtown Greenville. It was the best service we ever had in our lives. Available in Dozen or Dozen, Roasted corn salsa, pickled green tomato relish, smoked paprika crema, Served with quail egg and gaufrette crisps, Prosciutto and fontina-stuffed mushroom caps, Field greens, goat cheese, spiced pecans, sherry-honey vinaigrette, Smoked bacon, peppers, celery, tomatoes, black-eyed peas, feta cheese, green peppercorn-buttermilk dressing, Romaine hearts, house-made croutons, fresh-grated Parmesan, white anchovies, shaved prosciutto, Iceberg lettuce, smoked bacon, blue cheese, avocado, Spiced cashews, orange supremes, chvre, finished with local honey, Heirloom tomatoes, arugula pesto, balsamic reduction, Seared Ahi tuna, baby artichoke, olives, Marcona almonds, citrus-anchovy butter sauce, Pan-seared Nantucket diver scallops, lemon beurre blanc, vegetable risotto, caviar, Blackened cedar plank salmon, cucumber yogurt dill sauce, Jumbo shrimp, tasso ham gravy, peppers, onions, stone-ground grits, Crab and Parmesan-encrusted flounder with lemon-caper butter, cucumber, radish, local honey, Whole, stuffed, 1 pound Maine lobster, mushrooms, sherry cream, manchego cheese, wilted spinach, All of Halls' steaks are cut from USDA Prime Beef, flown in from Allen Brothers of Chicago, and wet or dry aged for the ultimate tenderness, juiciness and flavor, Exceptionally rare cut, succulent and tender, Classic steak-lover's steak with fine, silky texture, Distinguished by rich marbling and the natural flavor kernel, With rich marbling that slowly melts and bastes the meat, Dry aged cut includes entire sirloin strip and tenderloin filet, Thickly cut and firm; serious steak lovers savor this cut, A graceful, arched rib bone sets off this extremely tender steak, Tender sirloin strip with an incredibly robust flavor, 100% grass fed with an exquisite flavor profile, Wild mushroom risotto, black truffle butter, Experience the inimitable marbling and sought-after flavor that is Japanese beef (2 oz minimum), Intricate marbling, rich buttery flavor, carved, 16 oz center-cut, frenched rib chop, arugula salad, cherry tomatoes, Carved, full rack, rosemary-roasted fingerling potatoes, Apple-mustard glazed, heritage chop, brown sugar-baked Sea Island Red Peas, charred broccolini, bacon-bourbon jus, Pepper jack grits, sweet and sour collard greens, roasted gravy, Semi-boneless half Poulet Rouge. Great venue in a good location with beautiful views of the falls on the river.Five star reception and customer service.Great steak and Shrimp and Grits. All the makings for exceptional events. Paid parking! What a wonderful lasting impression; this place is truly the definition of southern hospitality. Chophouse Onion Soup, Halls Seafood Tower, Dry-aged Rib Eye, 16 Oz, Sharon O. said: I gave a poor rating last Thursday night. I am asking because We have a 4:30 Saturday reservation. Please bring your valet ticket and the host will stamp it for complimentary. Its less than $10 and lots of fun. The steaks are ridiculously overpriced and did not have the "wow me"flavor that I had hoped for. it was one of the best she has ever eaten! The service was wonderful. Great service, excellent appetizers, and wonderful steaks. Food & service were above average. However, it's the person who is supposed to be running the whole show? I would have rather paid and had a better experience. Poached jumbo shrimp, avocado, lemon, cocktail sauce, Local oysters, spinach, hollandaise, seasoned bread crumbs, Seasonal fruit, granola, local honey, vanilla yogurt, Bacon-wrapped filet, three eggs any style, Chefs Steak Even the bar menu is excellent! Halls has never disappointed me. You are zoomed out too far to see location pins. With extensive experience in the hospitality industry and an experienced team from kitchen to dining room, Halls Chophouse offers expertly crafted dishes, unmatched service, and an alluring atmosphere designed to create a truly memorable event. 39 min. His attention to detail and personalized approach truly made the night special. Also had the shaved prime rib sandwich. More. We were going to pass on dessert but since it was my wifes birthday they packaged up a piece of cake for us that we enjoyed later that night. We must have had a 2-1/2 hour meal, but it was worth every second at the restaurant! All and all, we think about ten different people came to our table and all with the best of intentions, yet our appetizers were delivered before our drinks, we didn't receive timely follow up during our meal, and empty dishes sat at our table longer than they should have. This is a huge 3 level restaurant so they could do a better job of table placement. This is going to be among the finest dining anywhere; however, the thing that gives it 5 stars is the exemplary service--definitely exceeds expectations! Outstanding service and the steaks are delicious! This time was anything but enchanting. Loved the steak tartare.Definitely the best steakhouse in the area. dinner . To our dismay my fish sandwich was multiple random little pieces of fish not a nicely seared filet as was expected. While we make efforts to validate and update the pricing information, pricing and rates change frequently and so the information may not be the most current. 453 reviews of Halls Chophouse Greenville "Charleston staple, Hall's Chophouse, just opened its doors in Greenville. These should not be missed. If it wasnt for him we would of left. Find parking costs, opening hours and a parking map of all Halls Chophouse parking lots, street parking, parking meters and private garages. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Cant wait to go back for another occasion.More. With its expert team and distinguished flavors, Halls Chophouse more than earns its place among the finest dining experiences you can find in Greenville. Top notch food, service and atmosphere. Its beautifully designed, and the food is outstanding. Brock did a very good job as our server and Kat was helpful with our wine selection but the cabernet missed the mark as it did not enhance our steaks. tomahawk ribeye. There was a gnat issue in the dining room, the food seemed to take quite a long time to arrive, the service was lacking compared to my other experiences, and we were served room temperature chardonnay. Directions . Greenville. more info on this listing. In the past they were always in the top 10. flavor that I had hoped for. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Friendly service. Halls Chophouse - Greenville Greenville. manager, she was very apologetic and ended up comping our meal. My wifes filet and my rib eye were cooked perfectly and were tender. The most pleasant surprise occurred after I returned home from my trip to Greenville; the servers mailed a hand-written thank you note! Other than apologies nothing else was done. The appetizer was the fired green tomatoes which had crab meat topping. I ordered the filet and my son had the rib eye. It was a bit expensive for two but was worth it for the experience! We're a passionate band of chefs, wine enthusiasts, farmers, fishermen, hosts and servers dedicated to sharing distinctive, unforgettable culinary experiences that celebrate southern hospitality. Does Halls Chophouse Greenville take reservations? Weve never experienced such attentive service anywhere. Nice people, totally understaffed to the point of inexcusable tardiness with everything but the food. minimum), American Mishima Wagyu Flat Iron Steak, 12 Oz*, Intricate marbling, rich buttery flavor, carved, Australian "Westholme" New York Strip, 16 oz*, 16 oz center-cut, frenched rib chop, arugula salad, cherry tomatoes, Carved, full rack, rosemary-roasted fingerling potatoes, Broiled, apple-mustard glazed heritage chop, brown sugar-baked Sea Island Red Peas, charred broccolini, bacon-bourbon jus, Pepper jack grits, sweet and sour collard greens, roasted gravy, Braised, semi-boneless, 12 duckling, tomatoes, roasted fingerling potatoes, haricots verts, Peppers, mushroom, onion, carrot, asparagus, Burrata cheese, tomato-cream sauce. What really got our attention was the service. It wasnt classic. Extended Stay America Hotels in Greenville, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Greenville, Hotels near The Children's Museum of the Upstate, Hotels near Greenville County Museum of Art, Hotels near Bob Jones University Museum & Gallery, Hotels near (GSP) Greenville-Spartanburg Airport, Hotels near (AVL) Asheville Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Greenville, Mexican Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Greenville, Vietnamese Restaurants for Families in Greenville, Restaurants for Group Dining in Greenville, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Greenville, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Greenville. The restaurant is excessively noisy, and the food is WAY over priced. The food and service was superb! The food is delicious and the service is impeccable. We had gone to celebrate Valentines Day. Click the drop down below for After my birthday dinner at jianna, my wife and I went to Halls for some dessert and drinks. The meal ended with a surprise gift from Halls of 2 glasses of Champagne and a slice of cake! This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Friday - Saturday: lunch from 11:00 am - 2:00 pm; dinner 4:00 pm - 12:00 am Cant wait to go back for another occasion. Residence Inn Wilmington Landfall 140 spots. Her priorities were clearly not on the restaurant nor the staff. One of the food runners was right beside our table with some mushrooms which we had ordered. Wife had the she crab soup and beef kabobs. over a year ago Answer 7 answers Reviewed this restaurant languages. Nonetheless, parking. Amazing experience. Also, the asparagus portion was too small. We were told that they didnt have any more of the wine we chose chilled but an ice bucket would be proved to chill the wine quickly. Wonderful everything! Everything was really good but we felt like we were being pressured to order more drinks in their lounge area. Halls Chophouse is seeking professional, passionate, hospitality- minded Server Assistants and Food Runners to join our team! You have to order the creamed corn for a side. Service from Robby was fantastic!More, In the past I have written raving reviews for Hall's. Asked the bartender where the Manger on Duty was.AH..there she is, the General Manager. I was very disappointed that we werent close to the live music, as I had requested. Halls Chophouse Greenville. There is valet parking but there is plenty of street parking and the metered spaces are free in the evening. Always will presented and consistent great food! This was our first time at the Greenville location after many visits to the Charleston location. He went above and beyond to make sure our dining experience was nothing short of extraordinary. Sun., 10AM-10PM; Mon.-Tues., 11AM-10PM; Wed.-Thurs., 11AM-11PM; Fri.-Sat., 11AM-12AM, https://Greenville.simpleviewcrm.com/sched/getfilebykey.cfm?filekey=98335abb-37e4-41c6-8a10-ac16cef94b98. Generous portion sizes. When in town, we certainly hope you get this treatment. They really made us feel special. It wasnt classic. A little while later, the second waiter comes to take our drink order. They brought us 3 desserts (on the house) to celebrate the birthday of our friend. A traditional American steakhouse with superior service and a knowledgeable staff, Halls Chophouse offers a classic and comfortable dining experience that will entice our guests to visit and enjoy time after time. I am unsure about the outside tables. Our server was very helpful in choosing what we wanted to eat. From water, drinks, bread, silverware for the whole table, and checking to see how the meal was going - the entire experience screamed upper managements inability to lead the servers and bar.