32. Ike reportedly workshopped baldness cures with George S. Patton. Goofy For your goofy boyfriend who makes you laugh all the time. Big Daddy If he is your protector, this is the perfect name for him. If a misread of a toy mixed with your dudes bathroom issues leads to Poopslinky, then so be it. Cario - This is a Spanish pet name that signifies "care.". Fav boy: Another nick that combines the words favorite and boy. Squishy: As our favourite forgetful fish, Dory said: I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. So maybe youve just gotten into a relationship that you realize will probably last longer than a few dates. Lovey is a more relaxed, cuter version of my love. Papa Bear This is what he is if he protects you wherever you are and keeps looking out for you. Honey Bear Perfect name for a protective guy who is absolutely precious to you. Button: Naughty name for bf that suggests, who likes to unbutton right away (now u know). This nickname will suit him perfectly. 9. Native American Nicknames . Dumpling: Like dumplings, if your boyfriend also tastes like a delicious byte of love, then this is a perfect cute nickname for him! Mon Ange: This French word means my angel. Cuddle Muffin - Whether he's into PDA's or he just has a few extra curves. Potato Cakes: If your bae is as yummy and delicious as deep-fried shredded potatoes, then this is the perfect name to call your boyfriend.54. The nicknames that remind your boyfriend that you love the way he looks are good ones to use. 42. Shivank is an experienced professional with a passion for writing, editing, and research. 42. Also, when your boyfriend is exceptionally cute, you can call him chipmunk. Penguin: Considering that penguins stay with their mate forever. Cupcake If he is the most adorable guy around, you gotta name him this! Another option is to use beautiful to compliment your boyfriends heart and mind. Blackey - A popular funny nickname for dark black guys. Make sure he knows that youre referring to the future and not the present (like youre announcing your pregnancy). Papi A Spanish nickname for a guy popular among the ladies for his charm. These couple pet names are iconic and perfect for those deeply in love. 4. Baby isn't a strange name in relationships; it's very common and can be used by everyone. Huggy Bear For a big, burly guy who engulfs you in his arms when he hugs you. Refer to him with that name and enjoy his reaction. n . Hot stuff is a nickname that sounds nice to guys and reminds them that you think theyre attractive. For those world-traveling men, these nicknames will give you some inspiration for what to call them: 20 Cute Names to Call Your Boyfriend. HollywoodLife . Pancake Batter Are you a foodie? Funny Nicknames For Boyfriend. Dearie: A cute name for boyfriend in your phone, without being too cute. Continue reading our list of nicknames.if(typeof ez_ad_units != 'undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,100],'procrastinafacil_com-box-4','ezslot_8',157,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-procrastinafacil_com-box-4-0'); 100 Best Nicknames for Colored and Black Friends. Its a great nickname to describe how cuddling with him makes you feel warm and loved. Many guys love being complimented on their looks. " Dulzura (dulthoorah): Similar to sweetie.". Nicknames for Boyfriend: Nicknames come in all shapes and forms, but the pet names that you call the love of your life are always unique and swoon-worthy.These nicknames come into play almost immediately once you start dating, and your actual name is soon forgotten. If your relationship is like the ones we see in Hollywood rom-coms or Korean dramas, surprise him by greeting him with a romantic nickname. It fits in nicely anywhere. Chummy Chum - For a boyfriend who is very friendly and cuddly. AKA Hollywood Hulk Hogan, working-class WWF hero. Kamran Riaz. Stud Muffin. Fella: Vintage but classic nickname! Cuddly Bear: Ideal for a boyfriend wholl snuggle with you all day long. 1. Remember, a racist nickname is a name that suggests that a person is inferior because of his race. I put this topic together because I know that nicknames and other seemingly minor pieces of a relationship can be really beneficial. thesaurus. Daddy If he takes care of you and is your go-to guy for everything, this is what you need to call him. Copyright 2011 - 2023 MomJunction Private Limited. Pumpkin Great for an attractive, tender-hearted person. Snugglekins If you and your munchkin snuggle with each other 90% of the time you guys hang out, this is the nickname for him. Flame: The best name for a partner whose light shines brighter than the rest. Chocolatey: A cute sounding nick that denotes that you find him as sweet as chocolates. This nickname was mostly used in bed. Sweet Pea Is he so sweet that you practically want to eat him? You can select a variety of nicknames from the above list, and also improvise to impart a personal touch. Rum-Rum A cute pet name for a guy you love. Names such as baby, future love, or a twist of their actual name can be very comforting and fun to play around with without them knowing. Inside jokes can be a great source of nicknames. Stud: If your man is an expert at identifying your needs, then it is a perfect cute name to call your boyfriend. " Papi Chulo: (Mac Daddy) a handsome guy who has great power over women.". Hunk-A-Lunk: If your boyfriend brings a silly and playful vibe to your relationship, then this cute name is perfect for your boyfriend.46. Tell it like it is! The content on BayArt is designed to support, not replace, medical or psychiatric treatment. 67. Goofball The name is self-explanatory. Ma Cherie: Cute sounding word that means 'My sweetheart' in French. What Do You Call Your Boyfriend? In fact, you may even reach a point in the relationship where calling your boyfriend by his real name just feelsawkward. Guys love the idea of pet names from people who are special to them. Dream Boat: The perfect name to call your boyfriend if your man is highly attractive!25. Jelly Bean This name is for the guy who acts tough but is a softy at heart. Submitted by Walter Rader (Editor) from Sacramento, CA, USA on Jan 05 2012. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. This is exactly what the name means. 16. This doesnt mean you cant call your boyfriend honey if youve only been dating for a few months! Giggles- if he is always amused. Does it always feel uncomfortable whenever someone asks who he is or how you know him? Handsome: Straightforward nick to let him know you find him handsome. Light of My Life: If your man brings light to your life, then this cute nickname is perfect for him! Here are 121 nicknames to call your girlfriend, wife or partner. Blackie - This nickname refers to those with dark skin tone, and it goes well with people who have beautiful skin or smooth complexion. Almost every man holds onto this aspect of male psychology - and understanding it gives you a huge advantage in the dating game. Booga Bear Just a cute term for your awesome boyfriend. In my experience, its still a good nickname no matter how many times youve heard it. In this article, we have shortlisted some cute nicknames to help you choose one for your boyfriend. Sexy Button Is your guy really hot, but a little bit short? How to Stop Being Manipulative and Start a Healthy Relationship? Angel. koala bear: The koala is a cuddly cute animal. Sergeant A good nickname for a dominant guy. Hubba Bubba Perfect for a guy who is sexy as hell. Little Monkey If he is all energetic and mischievous, this is what you need to call him. Alamea - The origin of the name is Hawaiian, and it means "Precious.". Romantic Names To Call Your Boyfriend. Brownie The perfect nickname for a dark guy. Snuggle Bug. If hes weird about it, there are plenty of less innocent nicknames out there. Darling. Numbers For a guy that is good with numbers. Longbeard has got many nicknames such as Rapunzel, Ol' Faithful longbeard, and so on. Just do what feels comfortable for you and your boyfriend. This should be avoided at all costs to make sure you arent scaring your boyfriend. As things progress, love grows. It turns out that bae is the acronym for before anything else. This name will show him that you swoon over his good looks! Paw Paw If he is all protective of you and treats you like his little baby girl, this is the name for him. But first, let me tell you that it doesnt have to be this way. My World Globe. Beautiful: Your boyfriend is simply beautiful. Click here for additional information. Is It Healthy To Be A Hopeless Romantic? Its not too feminine or masculine. Here is a list of funny nicknames for girls and guys: Cute, Funny Nicknames For Girls. + Bruess approaches pet names anthropologically. Bebetom: In Turkish, this nickname means my baby.75. Boo Bear A perfect name for a gruff, protective guy. Ahuva - A Hebrew term meaning "Dearly loved.". Marshmallow You know how marshmallows are all warm and squishy. Mi Amour Spanish word, meaning My Love.. Some of them are cheesy. Classic man - For an outstanding boyfriend. According to Wikipedia: Hair loss, also known as alopecia or baldness, refers to a loss of hair from part of the head or body. 14. Goof Ball A cute term for a silly, playful and lighthearted guy. Captain- ALways taking charge. Tater Tot This would be a cute name if he is short and stocky. Below you'll find name ideas for bald people with different categories depending on your needs. Shivank is an experienced professional with a passion for writing, editing, and research. Tips to Make Your Own Nickname for Your Boyfriend. Mr. Ebony A fitting pet name for an attractive dark-skinned guy. There are lots of nicknames that focus on your guys appearance. So let your guy know how you feel with a great pet name, or a few great pet names. Cookie Monster That sweet little monster who teases you and makes fun of you, but at the same time, takes care of you like a baby he deserves this name. The Love of My Life: This one needs no explanation. Does getting nicknames from a guy indicate that he likes me? 13. If you feel the same thing when you are with the love of your life, you need to name him this. Its just more appropriate later on in a relationship. Anyone can be addressed as babe regardless of gender identity. Example of such nicknames for dark-skinned guys are: As you probably guessed, the above nicknames are offensive and mocking. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. If you are a copyright holder and believe your content was used, please let us now at. Call him by this nickname if hes a sweet, shy guy. Nicknames can also help your partner guess your mood. Probably not. With a bachelors degree in Mass Communication from IEL, Dehradun, he previously worked as a production editor more. Chicken Butt: Bring back nostalgic sweet childhood memories with this fun nickname.61. Hot Chocolate For a dark skinned sexy guy. Some examples of nicknames for boyfriends include Tater Tot for a short or stocky boy, Sunshine for someone who's a bundle of energy, Bae, which is pretty self-explanatory, and Sweet Pea. Pebbles A cute name for a cutie. Pooh Bear For a cutie pie who reminds you of Winnie the Pooh. Its always nice when your boyfriend actually likes the nickname you give him. This is it, then. By continuing to use this website you are giving consent to cookies being used. Wonder: For a boyfriend who is the wonder of your life. Finding a name for your boyfriend takes some time and a lot of experimentation. Smarties A perfect nickname for a smart and down-to-earth guy. Learn how your comment data is processed. Bud/Buddy A popular term of endearment for close friends. Squishy: As our favourite forgetful fish, Dory said: I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. When you're coming up with a new nickname, make sure you consider the personality of the person. Teddy Bear. 35 Amazing And Funny 70th Birthday Ideas T 35 Amazing And Funny 70th Birthday Ideas To Make It Memorable, 101 Cool And Different Ways To Say Hello And Greet People, 25 Cute And Quirky Nicknames For Your Husband, 101 Adorable Reasons Why I Love You The Most, 50 Cute Good Morning Texts For Him To Brighten His Day, 20 Sweet, Cute, Cool, And Funny Nicknames For Moms, How To Cuddle With Your Boyfriend: Types Of Cuddles, 20 Cute & Funny Nicknames For Your Sister. Take a look at the cute nicknames below for some inspiration. Many of us look for funny pet names rather than cute names for our loved ones. If your boyfriend is cute, you probably want to remind him. Some characters have funny names because they are from a foreign country or . 41. The most common names used in relationships by people include hun, baby, boo, etc. A warm and affectionate nickname, from Latin "amor", meaning "Love". They are definitely worth a try if you and your boyfriend dont use them yet. Not everyone calls their significant other my love. Baldy: One of the funny nicknames for a bald dad. Beany: A suitable name for a dad who makes you feel good whenever he is around. Cutie Patootie If your guy is a couch potato, this is the best nickname for him. Its still a great nickname to use for your boyfriend. " Chorro: A guy who steals.". Here are some cute nicknames for girls. All rights reserved. You can just say it whenever you feel like letting him know how you feel about him! Good Lookin: No explanation needed! Kiddo: A cute and caring name to call your boyfriend. Mickey A cute nickname for a funny guy. Baabushona The classic boyfriend nickname popular among Indian couples. 2. Wonder Boy Does he make you feel like the luckiest girl on the planet? Hercules: Charm your boyfriend with this perfect nickname after the strongest Grecian demi-god! Pookie Bear: Hes so cute that you want to snuggle him all night. [ Read: 50 Cute Good Morning Texts For Him Brighten His Day With Your DM ], [ Read: 101 Different Ways To Say I Love You ], [ Read: 21 Compliments Men Would Love To Hear How To Compliment A Guy ], [ Read: 101 Different Ways To Say I Love You Innovative Expressions Of Love ], [ Read: 52 Cute Things To Say To Your Boyfriend That Will Make Him Feel Loved ]. I'd rather be completely bald than have a skullet. Now, this one will only work in certain situations. Here is an awesome list of nicknames you can use for your boyfriend that highlight something special about his personality. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Baby Boy. So this nick can be used for boyfriend whom you find cute and cuddly. will feel all the feels with these terms of endearment. Do you call your loved one by their name? Also, these nicknames have cuter versions, which not perceived as offensive, rather they are used as compliments. Eye Candy Your boyfriend is a looker, and you cant get enough of him? Chef Tommy could become Chef Boyfriend or even Chef Dada if you share a kid. In short, boo can mean that someone is your love or your baby. Black Diamond A cool nickname for a dark-skinned guy. Drogo: For all the Game of Thrones loves, this is a perfect nickname for any Khaleesi.41. He fainted at a Change of Command Ceremony.. thus "Tumble Weed". Some nicknames don't actually sound much like the original name but are common . Pooh Bear: For the man, who acts as a cute silly bear, this is the perfect nickname!33. If you're tired of the same old Jacks and Sams, you might want to consider these vintage boy nicknames. Some couples love pairing names. Being able to show not only my passion for writing, but also my passion to help others in their relationships, means the absolute world to me and I hope to continue doing so. Originally an Old English nickname, this cute name to call your boyfriend is often used during the later stages of a relationship. So, based on your relationship and your boyfriends persona, find the perfect nickname for him! Freckles If he has them, he is CHOOO CHWEET. It doesnt go into detail like calling him cute or hot would. Angry Bird. Even better if he was born on a Wednesday. Sexy Butt Does he love gymming? synonyms. Because I discovered a little-known tick that triggers the male brain. Lifesaver A respectable pet name for an African American doctor. For example, when you call them Dumpling, it can give them an idea that you want to cuddle or need some extra attention. Another unique and personal option is to go with initials, like CRA. But, its even more fun and sweet if the meaning goes a little bit deeper. Agapi Mou - A Greek word, meaning "My Love." Alpha - A brave leader. Regardless of how we arrive at their nicknames, these terms of endearment signify our affections for and connections to our friends. Yummy: Simple cute nickname to save your boyfriend in your phone and it is also very romantic that lets him know you find him deliciously attractive. Darkie For a guy with glowing dark skin. Cinnamon Bunny If he is different from all the other guys, he deserves this nickname. 44. Num Numbs: Perfect nickname for boyfriend, who is too delicious to resist.30. Good looking basically means that your boyfriend looks good. The meaning of these nicknames is that your boyfriend is sweet. More and more girls are using this term for their boyfriends too. Bright eyes: You love it when he looks at you. Ahuva - A Hebrew term meaning "Dearly loved.". Sugar is kind of like sweetie or honey. Vita mia: Translates to My Life, in Italian. Read on! Sweetheart - A romantic name for a guy who makes your heart flutter. Using this nickname is a good way to tell your boyfriend that hes your number one. Casanova: For the man, who is a full-time lover!36. You may also offer him nicknames that reflect his quirks or come up with a cute one to make him feel loved. Synonyms for Bald Head (other words and phrases for Bald Head). Teddy Bear: This nick has cuteness written all over it. Baboo - a funny nickname for a cute and adorable boy. He is a particular person in your life; give him a name that will make your love even more robust. Shutterstock / Marjan Apostolovic. Man of My Dreams. Privacy Policy . Amorzinho: In Portuguese, this cute name means Little love 71. Last edited on Jan 05 2012. After realizing I was the person that everyone around me always came to for dating advice, I decided to merge this skill with my profession writing. Honeybuns are super sweet and delicious, and it's also a super cute nickname. Love happens between people of all countries, cultures, races, and religions. Tease him by calling him by this adorable nickname. Bumblebee Is he always hovering around and obsessed with you? 45. Sometimes, when you are in a healthy, loving relationship, you will find that giving each other cute pet names is almost inevitable. 7. So, I came about to be a relationship advice writer! You will find unique nicknames for boyfriend, funny nicknames for boyfriend, cute nicknames for boyfriend, romantic nicknames for boyfriend, and other pet names and contact names you can call your boyfriend. If you think you have no right to give your crush a cute name, think again! You dont have to give it much thought at all. Sadly, not in our top 100 for . Sugar Lips A cute nickname for a guy with tempting lips. Nicknames are very common in real life, especially in sports. 11. Soul Mate: You and your partner are destined to be together. Buddy: For a dad who is cool like a friend. Cookie. Babe is a pretty common nickname to use for your boyfriend. Hot Stuff - Ideal for an incredibly hot boyfriend. Isnt it the perfect name to call your boyfriend?73. 39. Bun: A short, unique, but cute nickname for a boyfriend. If he doesnt know, hopefully, he will ask you. Also, if he has a nerdy hobby, this is perfect for him. Kermit Nicknames after Kermit the frog? 7 Ways To Make Him Miss You Even More. Honey is sweet so its a good way for you to remind your boyfriend that you think hes sweet without coming out and saying it. Babe. Its always good to show your boyfriend that you appreciate the effort that he puts in. Whats nice about honey is that it doesnt sound too feminine or too masculine like some nicknames do. This isnt the way that it has to be though. 62. Homey A good nickname for a black guy that has your back in all situations. Honey Badger A cute nickname for a naughty but sweet-natured guy. You dont have to be 100% committed and in love to be using it. Well, dont worrybecause Im here with a list of solutions that are vague and playful enough to never be awkward. In some cases, you might be able to call your boyfriend this but only after youve talked about kids and decided you want them someday. Its also a good nickname to use when youre flirting with him and asking him to snuggle up with you. 1. If you are searching for nicknames for black guys, as in, cute names to call a guy that has a beautiful dark skin, then you have come to the right place.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'findnicknames_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_3',112,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-findnicknames_com-medrectangle-3-0'); In Africa, people with extremely dark skin tone are called by words that describe black or darkness. Sign up for Scary Mommy's daily newsletter for more stories from the trenches. If you think your boyfriend would take the nickname of baby daddy well, its worth a try! Take it to the next level by giving them a personal touch. This nickname goes with his persona perfectly. Brownie - if your boyfriend is looking like a tasty snack. Jellybean. Dimples: If your boyfriends dimples melt you every time and make you fall in love with him all over again, then this cute name is for him!65. sentences. Listen to him and be honest with him at all times. CheesecakeA cute nickname for a guy whos easy-going. It has a sweet sound to it! Its not specifically about his eyes or his personality. Did you enjoy this list? Agapi Mou A Greek word, meaning My Love.. If he is okay with you calling him beautiful, youve got another way to remind him how good looking he is. Charcoal For a dude who is as black as charcoal. There may also be days when it may be annoying and irritating. You might call your boyfriend baby daddy if youre pregnant with his baby or if you already have kids with him. Spanish "Cario", meaning "Darling", is also a doting way to name your precious guy. adjectives. Sir-Loves-A-Lot: If you love your man a lot and you cannot hide it anymore, then give this cute name a try! Addressing him with a cute nickname will make him fall for you all over again. Potato Cakes: If your bae is as yummy and delicious as deep-fried shredded potatoes, then this is the perfect name to call your boyfriend. You could say something like You have such a beautiful and loving heart!. Hot Shot A hot nickname for a cute and self-assured guy. Coco Do his crazy shenanigans drive you crazy? Eye Candy: Perfect name to call your attractive boyfriend! Boo is one of those nicknames that just goes around but doesnt have a clear meaning. Bear: Name for a big and powerful boyfriend. 40. Another way to say Bald Head? It works like babe or bae does. 49. Sugar Belly This is an adorable name if your guy loves to eat. Love Muffin: Cute nick that reminds you of something sweet. Or for a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan! Just be aware that your boyfriend may not be prepared for this nickname and that you should only call him it if you love him. Lover - A romantic name for the guy you can't get enough of. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. The best sweet treat of them all is your guy, so call him by this name! Mister Cutie Perfect for a gentleman who has a hidden soft side only you know about. Pickle Pie If he is an adventurous guy who loves to live life on the edge, this would be a cute nickname for him. Also, don't forget to give him the space he desires, and show him that no matter what, you trust him with all your being. document.getElementById("ak_js_1").setAttribute("value",(new Date()).getTime()); Nicknames can be used in several positive ways. Chinchilla. 3. Zorro. DaVinci A great artist or multi-talented black guy. Joker A Guy that never fails to make you laugh. He will likely take the compliment in a similar way. It is perfect for your boyfriend. We know the perfect nickname for him Cuddle Muffin. Alana "Honey Boo Boo" Thompson's boyfriend Dralin Carswell was arrested for driving under the influence and attempting to flee the scene on Tuesday, February 28. Lyubov Moya: In Russain, this cute nickname means my love.72. Honey is sweet so it's a good way for you to remind your boyfriend that you think he's sweet without coming out and saying it. Think about how it makes you feel when your boyfriend calls you beautiful. Melt your boyfriends heart by giving him a unique and adorable nickname. However, if you are romantic partners, names like babe and honey can make them feel warm and loved. 007: When you feel your dad is no less than James Bond. 1. Lamb: An adorable name for the sweetest boyfriend.