Did we make up? Tony asks, his whole face scrunched up in confusion and an attempt to remember yesterday. Haaah, he says into her shoulder, curled up close to her side, with an arm resting on her waist. Story time., It's not a big deal, Clint says, overly casual, and does a one-shouldered shrug. Tony asked again, barely containing his laughter at the kids discomfort. On that thought, neither is Tony. and other people I can't remember right now. The thought is kind of baffling. Was it Bucky Barnes? No, we decided no strings, and then there were strings, strings everywhere except they were invisible strings, you know? Peter decides to host a reality show for the Avengers as Tony's Intern and it goes as well as you expect. What me and Bruce have is a special, special thing.. ! and feels metal beneath one of his hands instead of flesh, that Clint lets his instinct take the backseat in order for his logic to come through. Course it is. He knew Sally was lesbian or bi, but with MJ he didn't know. I was sleeping. "Moving on," Steve cleared his throat and shifted in his seat "Never have I ever been kicked out of a bar." Clint shrugs and looks over at his boyfriend? Fare thee well, good Banner, Thor slurs, whose Asgardian-ness is even more pronounced now that he's drunk. Then he wonders if Bruce can have sex at all without the Big Guy showing up. Bruce grabs one of the packets of Cheetos and looks around with that same calm, quietly interested-but-also-exasperated air he usually wears around Tony and his antics. Never have I ever Wanda smiled evilly as she side-eyed Tony, done a line of cocaine off a woman I didnt knows ass.. And out of those two, only one can be remedied, I'm afraid. Tony sighs dramatically before he straddles Clint and brushes their lips together. He can't have been sleeping more than a few minutes, because he doesn't feel rested at all. Blanket excuse.. And the best. Would he say yes or no? Cindy was laughing too, laying on the floor, her head in her hands and elbows underneath, so she could still see everyone. I mean, ask anyone. Who made you talk? Clint asks, because Tony is drunk all the time and he's never awkwardly confessed his feelings or anything before, which Clint will get right on having conflicted thoughts about that in a second, he just needs to finish up here first. Alright. The doctor folds his hands in his lap. (The universe has a terrible sense of humor. Nazi, Steve says. Clint kind of wants to hug the guy. Tony rolls his eyes. I wouldn't I mean, I didn't think you would be the one to hug me, if anyone would do it.. Clint doesn't give him one, so Tony rolls over onto his side on the couch, like a little kid. But he was also spider-man, and he just couldn't help but think of the possible things he could reveal. My boyfriend, because I know you won't leave me alone until I tell you, is Wade Wilson-", "The merc with a mouth?" "Okay, my turn. It's all right, Tony says and pats his forearm. It's a strangely chaste kiss, for all the verbal bravado, and Clint leans into it. Everyone is drunk (Except for Peter and MJ) Murmurs of agreement were heard throughout the group as they stood and meandered tipsily to their rooms to sober up. Hmmm, Tony says before popping a few pieces of colored candy into his mouth. Just like she knew they were still dating. He manages to wrangle Tony out of his clothes without much interruption, only a quiet Make-up sex? that Clint doesn't even bother to address. Yup, Clint says and squeezes Steve harder. Run, he clarifies, forehead creasing. "Never have I ever gotten a tattoo," Steve says and Ava, Luke, Nova, Danny, Bucky, Scott, and I take a drink. #natasharomanoff It's after one of Clint's undercover missions, three days of playing nice and hiding in plain sight before he could get where he needed and take out the people he should. Anyways I found out about that and followed Toomes to a abandoned warehouse were we fought for like 8 minutes, then he shot the support beams of the warehouse and the entire building came crashing down on me. Peter smirked. Peter didn't go to Manhattan very often-usually only to visit the Avengers Tower whenever he received an invitation, which wasn't often. "Huh, next," I say and take a drink for fun. "DUDE!" Michelle wasn't drinking, she gave a solid excuse of "There has to be someone responsible, and since I am Team Captain now, I will take it.". This one counts.". Not even a little? comes Tony's voice, sulking. Tony, Peter, Natasha, Clint, and Bucky all drank. I broke like 4 ribs, my ankle, my hand and my foot. "Never have I ever been stabbed." Thats messed up man. Sam shook his head. Parker, you're in charge. Betty ringed the bell. Really?. He hadn't expected Peter to take another drink, however, in fact no one had. It was disappointing, to say the least, how many of his classmates drank every week. We all sit down in the living room and wait for Danny to take charge even if I was the leader of the junior team and Uncle Steve was the leader of the seniorteam. avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony avengers fanfiction peter falls asleep on tony (No Ratings Yet) . Wait, Flash? She had loving parents, a roof over her head, and enough food to always satisfy her hunger. They all knew it wouldnt be the last drinking game they all played together, it was only a matter of when. I am. Then he looks contemplative. Aye! Thor booms anyway. Pietro and I needed food before we joined Hydra. Flash exclaimed, laughing and ringing the bell. You learn stuff about each other.. You foreseeing a lot of fighting in the future, then? Clint says and raises an eyebrow at him. Thirteen-year-old Natalie Pierce--aka Agent Sola--is no stranger to tough times. Tony informed me that the post-battle bonding rituals of Asgard are much different to Midgardian customs, Thor says with a serious nod. Peter shrugged, it bunches weird in the suit. That's you stealer, Tony says and looks wounded. Everything's floaty and his mouth tastes like what Jim Beam smells like, and Nat's let him snuggle up against her for the better part of an hour. There are still strings. Wha- Clint? Steve squeaks, like he thinks Clint will assault him or something. Damn, I was so sure, Tony says and taps his finger against his chin. The Avengers were shocked. I never needed to know this much about my proteges sex life. We've got all the fun questions left! He swirls his mostly-empty bottle and makes a thinky-face. It's not needed; the genius does a fucking smashing job by himself, and Clint can't be bothered to give any shits. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A MURDER VICTIM TURNS UP ON YOUR DOOR? But this year they decided on vodka never have I ever. "Who are you and how did you get past FRIDAY?" Bucky, Nat, and Wanda took shots. Yeah, you're doing a bang-up job, Tony., Aaaand we're back on first-name basis! Tony says and does an actual fucking fist-punch in the air. All I have now is the next two weeks of community service and all that. I should never have agreed to play never have I even, especially with my 'family'. I've been good! Site code originally based on Storyline IO Designs 2002. Its a honest to goodness benvi modern shakespeare au without the random plotting cousin. Fuck, Tony says and stares at the wall. "Never have I ever been electrocuted," Danny says and everyone but Aunt May, T'challa, and he take a drink. And a happy drunk, as well, she says with a sigh. It's not until he hears the yelled Hey- ow! Prompt made by: Me It was a Friday night and the Avengers had come back from their latest mission tired, and bored. Work Search: 's r'lly good, 'Tasha.. Never have I ever kept and used screenshots as blackmail, Tony said eyeing Natasha. It's entertaining, if not hell on the ear drums. Abe ringed the bell. She was the one to offer the cursed game. Hope you enjoy and none of the art which I use here belongs to me, so credits to the respective artists or uploaders :). And nobody wants that shit. "Are you sure there's nothing you'd like to say Petey?" Tony sighs again, dramatically, and glances over at Clint to look for a reaction. "Tortured," Everyone but Shuri, Uncle Bruce, Aunt May, and Scott says at once. "How do you even do that?" She is dating The Paxton Hall-Yoshida! Like any of them would. Please consider turning it on! I knew there's no way your spangly ass hadn't gotten some action. Ok, never have I ever dined and dashed, Peter decided to start out with a relatively tame non-confession. Guilty? Bucky/ The Winter Soldier Got a hangover, Clint says, but he pushes into it when the hand moves to trail up and down his thigh, slowly, languidly. And I didn't so much pee on his suit as I peed in his bag so technically, I guess I've peed on five suits. He looks down at his rapidly draining bottle. Clint was next "Never have I ever, uhh, kissed a dude? 5 Times The Avengers Broke the Internet and the 1 Time Stony Won The Bet, 2 Times Peter Was Almost Killed and 1 Time Peter and Clint Had 1 Thing In Common, 10 Times An Avenger Picked Him Up From School + 1 Time Tony Did. Thor's a beast in the sack.. Yeahlets just move on from Peters apparent sluttiness Tony motioned to Natasha. But nope, that's not Clint's deal at all he's been in enough dubious-at-best scenarios to never initiate sex with someone unless they're really really game for it so when he lands in Rogers' lap, he slides his arms around the guy's ridiculously fit torso and pulls him close. What she didn't expect, however, was to catch the eye of a devilishly handsome ex-Russian assassin with a metal arm and a desperate need to be loved. Now it's my turn.". Tony squirms on the couch, but keeps a small distance. It becomes a semi-regular thing. You owe me ten bucks, Clint says to Natasha, who shakes her head. And because I'm Iron Man.. Peter put down his hand and gave his best friend a betrayed look. Also I miss the sex., Yeah, Clint says slowly. I'm really sorry, Clint says, and promptly squirms back under the covers when he remembers that he's still naked. Weak sauce, Sam jeered playfully. Devi eyes one of the sculptures in the garden theyd agreed to meet in, of three people leaning their heads in towards each other until they sort of meld together. Plus, the whole team probably wants to know whether Steve's actually a virgin or not. It's a skill. They were with the mob anyway, they could afford a little lost food., I admire your choice in which establishment to stiff, Tony pointed at Wanda. D'nt care. They didn't mind sharing, Natasha was just glad she was in a position to shove her friend onto the ground at any moment. But, one day, Nurse Warner went missing and was never found. 'f I were, y'd be dead. Just leaning against Clint, still swaying. Clint chuckles, and Tony leans down to kiss him breathless before he can answer. Yeah?. In the end, he poured out a shot of apple juice and handed it to the pouting teenager. The building only fell on the bottom half of me so I just continued to eat my bagel while the ambulance tried to get me from under the building. Nope, not telling. There is a mentioning of an injury, but it is not too descriptive. Steve looks a little scandalized again, and even Nat's arched an eyebrow, but Tony waves them off. Trust me, Cap, he fit neatly in the bully category, Clint says with a smirk. Okay, a member of the same sex, then. And Peter, whose clothes did you steal? Bucky asked. After a long mission in Russia, consisting of the entire team taking down a Hydra wannabe, the Avengers sat down in the lounging area to relax. Which was true, it was a terrible smell, especially for his enhanced nose, he could still smell the lingering alcohol on someone a day after they had drank anything. Don't ask.. Peter grumbled. Nat's gorgeous, and people always notice but Clint knows she finds it easier to trust people that don't want to get in her pants. He stumbles forwards and clutches Clint's door frame to keep upright. This is her journey through the Marvel Universe through the decades. FRIDAY said. Before they started, they all agreed to not let the game get sexual as there was a child present. Team red, only being 16-17 had juice boxes. Avengers: Age of Ultron: completed One shot with our favorite trickster will usually revolve around an OC. How will she react? Are you hammered, Stark?. Clint feels safe and warm and a little loved, which is pretty much his peak moment when he's drunk. Peter had assumed it was some little science project that was supposed to improve his web-shooter fluid or something, but Mr. Stark had sent him an address in lower Manhattan with instructions to come in his suit. How his teammates were able to bring so many flasks with them unnoticed, he had no idea. I thought we agreed that wouldn't be a good idea., No no, Tony says and shakes his head violently, something that throws him off-balance again. Clint doesn't know what he's checking for, but he kisses back all the same. He curls around Clint, who goes mellow at once. Missions? Steve asks, smiling, and Clint and Nat both nod. When they want to. Other than someone on the team.. Scott questions and I smirk. Pep-perrr. And he fumbles his phone out of his pockets to squint at the screen. "You doing that face is only proving the fact you're a child even more," Tony rolled his eyes, smirking, and helped Natasha carry the rest of the drinks to the coffee table, which the rest of the team was sitting around (those who were still there, that is). For one thing, that'd be pretty sucky of me. #marvel Why MJ chose him to 'be in charge', he didn't know. Team red slowly took a sip of juice trying not to be notice. Natasha hums in agreement, and Thor looks delighted. Supposedly Loki was visiting an old ally but Thor and Bruce had shared a look, knowing exactly who the god of mischief was talking about. She is here to pick up Peter for their date that e seems to have not remembered." Wade had taught him beforehand how to shoot and it was just so easy for him, like second nature "No big deal.". He had changed out of his suit into a baggy jumper May given him for his birthday, joggers and random socks that had been on the floor of his bedroom. "Are we just going to skip over the fact Steve and Bucky have kissed a dude?" We are to speak untruth? Thor asks, frowning at this new turn of events. "Never ever have I gotten shot," Aunt May says and everyone but her, Shuri, T'chall, and Scott takes a drink. avengers fanfiction peter intern meets team cap. Clint was just glad he had been filming it all on his phone ever since Peter admitted to having a boyfriend. Surprisingly not only did Steve and Bucky take a shot, but so did Peter, though he tried to hide it. Not more running, at least, which I totally admit, I did most of the running, but yeah. "Same here," The rest of the junior team says while lifting up their shirts showing similartattoos. Though, he admitted in his mind, he had been beaten up in and outside of plenty before the serum. Yeah, Tony sighs out and nips lightly at Clint's lips. #brucebanner Clint totally called it. So, how does this work? Steve asks now, all childlike interest and polite excitement at his team's bonding activity. Two months, just about, Natasha says and twists to jab an elbow in Steve's side before ducking to avoid a fist in the face. He stays like that for another minute, listening to Steve's calm heartbeat against his own chest, before he disentangles, stands up and goes back to his pillows, ruffling Steve's hair on the way. One beat. When they meet up in a hallway in the Tower, or watch a movie together while the other Avengers are otherwise occupied. It had been quite deep and he had to remove the thing himself. Tony Stark personally needed a drink. Does that mean you're single, Barton?. Betty and Ned were sitting close, hands almost touching on the floor, their bodies leaning a bit towards one another. Because I do. So he leans over and whispers, loud enough that he knows Tony will hear, He's really good at swallowing.. (Clint thinks Thor might actually be drunk at this point, too.) But one of Tony's hidden superpowers is pitching, and the fucking infallible ability to know just who he has to talk to to get someone onto his side, and then make said terrible idea into reality. He was excited to be able to drink legally and stuff it he was more excited to celebrate with the Avengers. Like you and Steve aren't the exact same. left kudos on this work! Ninja strings.. Only alcoholics use glasses, Tony huffs and grabs a bag of M&M's. It counts, Bruce says, and Clint obediently drinks. "Never have I ever kissed a guy." Never have I ever filmed myself or had someone else film me having sex, Rhodey said looking directly at Tony. Then I limped home" Peter explained. "We were in a fight and had to get away but were all hurt. Tell me; when exactly did I become the reasonable grown-up of the two of us? #nickfury This is all my idea. And how you've managed to get him onto your side in nearly every single dispute since., Tony tries to look hurt, although he's doing a shit job at it, one hand dramatically resting against his chest in a who, me? I healed up quickly. They fall into a brief silence, before Clint decides that fuck it, they're heading there anyway and there's no point in letting Stark have all the fun. Tony, it's three in the morning. I'd like there to be not running, please. He gets one; a low, quiet moan and a shift of the body pressed against him. kind of way. Bucky-sexual? Clint offers, and hopes it won't make the Captain even more wistful. Just saying., Tony's breath ghosts hotly over Clint's cheek. Pepper would know what to do. When they can't sleep. And no, no, Clint really doesn't want to, so he whines until he gets a finger in the ribs, and then he groans and rolls over so he can see the ceiling swirl slowly in an counter-clockwise direction. Clint snorts and turns over so he can see the annoying asshole he's about to fuck, and sees a strange softness in Tony's smile that he isn't used to. His eyes are fond. He's not good with relationships. 52: Jessica Jones [03] . she exclaimed, her own speech interrupted by her constant giggles. We never actually dated, did we? Tony asks out of the blue and scrunches his nose. So if I don't want to that's not, There's something called asexuality as well, Bruce says. Earlier in the day they fought against enchanted trees and not just one but two mad scientists, which explained why they were so exhausted and in need of a good game to play. Sleep. Clint buries his head in the heavenly pillow again. Tasha's brows draw in half a milimeter, and Clint knows she like him is trying really hard not to think of their team captain's supposed hard-on. M're comfrtblll. He doesn't manage the whole word, tongue too tired to bother, but Tony laughs anyway. Cindy had already said something, and some people put down their thumb, but he hadn't heard her. "Okay, my turn. Tony laughs more, and so does Thor, and then Natasha pushes at his back and says bed, now, and Clint stumbles off. Or maybe Clint kisses him. Y/n grew up as most children do. Shit. Tony pouts. "Never have I ever been awake for longer than 48 hours," Rohdey says and everyone but Aunt May takes a drink. Before anyone could ask him what he meant by that, Bruce decided to take his turn to get it over with as quickly as he could "Never have I ever shot a gun.". I will not do that, and will be a referee.". Not that he could remember, at least. Bruce and Steve sit on the other side, and between the six of them they make a semi-neat circle. And yet, somehow not surprised. Tony is still up, working on his tablet in bed, sprawled with his feet poking out from beneath the silky covers. Dad questions and I can see him starting to turn red. Demisexuals only feel sexual attraction to people they have a strong emotional connection to. Ey! Ben is reminiscing on his (failed) relationship with Devi. Wait, am I selling myself right here?, Clint chuckles. I may be putting a few not field trip one shots because I feel like it but most will be field trip. You didn't tell me this!" "When have you ever driven? Watching Devi grow up with Mohan and Nalini feels like papercuts and pinpricks for Ben.But when Devi loses a father and becomes a kindred spirit,Ben gains the thing he always wanted most: a dad. Peter worries too much about his secrets, and Ned doesn't worry at all. Tony makes a 'pssh' noise and pokes around in the fridge for one of his disgusting shakes. What could possibly go wrong, right?. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos, "Never have I ever," Tony says with a wolfish grin, "battled motherfucking aliens.". Are you trying to get a full set or something? Clint asks, because it's pretty obvious that Thor and Bruce haven't tangoed, and he knows Natasha hasn't slept with any of them aside from Clint, of course, but that's years ago now. Clint chuckled. Peter said slowly, avoiding everyone's eyes and looking down at his empty shot glass instead. Tony, Steve, and Strange had used the gauntlet one last time to go use the Time Stone to go back to the Battle of Wakanda. I just haven't felt that way about anyone else. "Never ever have I gotten a speeding ticket," Luke says and every adult including Ava takes a drink. Right., Really, Cap? Tony grimaces. Tony laughs, throaty and quiet. Ask anyone. All stories posted remain the property of their respective authors; But it still made him feel uncomfortable, in a foreboding way that he really didnt like. Man, Clint loves it when the Captain goes all 'shouldn't approve of this but I do' on them. Oh, he says. Of course we do, Clint says and grins. Yesh. Tony could of sworn he had seen Bruce mouth 'Sugar Daddy', but that couldn't be right. He had never been in a relationship before, the homecoming date with Liz a complete disaster. Okay, then. Tony smirked, leaning forward in his seat and looking down at a blushing Peter. I can go without the Other Guy making an entrance., The things I do for science, Tony says and blows Bruce a kiss. Stopping now., Clint doesn't know if Tony means that he'll stop talking or stop running, but the guy trails off, so Clint gets a part-answer. The thing is, Tony says when Clint walks out of his apartment the same night. It's a weird, stiff laugh. Tasha? Clint says the next morning, when he finds her in the training room kicking Cap's ass. All I asked was that you're honest with me whether it's about us being in a relationship or fuckbuddies or something completely different. "Hell yeah. When he does, he brushes the warm body next to him, which oooh, really warm. Devi's life is turned upside down after a night at a party. Steve makes another squeaky sound, but less panicked this time, and Clint leans his head on the Captain's shoulder and presses their cheeks together. Everyone's got drinks, phones are off, all's well? Tony peers around, jittery with excitement again. Tony snorts. Nat does that weird thing when her gaze doesn't waver, but it still feels like she's rolling her eyes at them. Clint snorts into the good Captain's neck. Welp, I'm back from the second week of the holiday-thingy. 196 guests The game was being set up, and Peter could hear all the whispered ideas from his teammates. (REQUESTED PART TWO), THE SPIDERVERSE: HUNTING SPIDER (REQUEST), THE LIFE OF PETER PARKER THE INTERN (HE'S ALSO SPIDER-MAN BUT HUSH), PETER BEING MULTILINGUAL (REQUESTED PART TWO). With Bucky, I was it was good. He breaks the stare he's got going with Bruce and opts for staring at the floor with a lost look. #watty2019. 2. Right, yeah, that makes me feel a lot better, Tony huffs, but he doesn't move away. You peed on his suit? Steve asks, and sounds half gleeful and half scandalized. Now, Peter knew that to his teammates he looked like an average nerd, who was a virgin. #spiderman But fine, okay if your taking a drink could lead to the universe spontaneously imploding, don't do it. And that's how I started my journey to become to almighty me!" It wasn't said outright, but the psycho-babble hinted pretty openly that most of Tony's reasons for being an attention whore was because of his deep-seated, emotional need for approval and belonging. Wait, doesn't that defeat the purpose? Steve asks. Never have I ever ooh, wait, question.. Yeah, sure. "This was very educational with Peter putting a chicken and flower pot on his head and getting a tattoo but it's three in the morning and we are all almost asleep," Uncle Steve says and I see he is right. He struts, like a fucking rooster, and Clint rolls his eyes. I'm not a thirteen year old girl, Stark, Clint says, his voice level. Okay, so I reacted kind of not-awesomely, but I mean, it came out of the blue and I've only been thinking about it for six days and it's not like we ever-. Main Characters as of right now are Kate and Clint. Really, Barton? Natasha mutters and drinks with him. But Steve smiles and nods, still looking sad but not too much. He's not sure if it's a warning sign or a sign of affection, but he flops onto his stomach anyway so he faces the circle. Alright, never have I ever woken up still drunk and gone about my day like normal anyway. Natasha said. hey guys i wanna tell you something + a snippet of something im writing, I Guess I've Got A lot Of Explaining To Do. Clint just huffs, a sign of his exhaustion right there, and wrings off his clothes. "Never have I ever met Tony Stark." It's early enough in the morning that he can do that without a retaliatory punch. But 6 minutes after I lifted the building off me I had to go fight him again in Mr. Starks plane that crashed with me on it. Thor seems to think it's all hysterical. Which is, of course, why Tony has waited to tell Clint and Natasha until it's too late to stop it. They quickly released Gamora from the Soul Stone, then scattered the Stones to the edges of the universe. Sex isn't very important to me. He lets it go. Clint squirms underneath the covers, reveling in the softness all around all of him, and lets out a happy noise into the fluffy pillow. He makes sure that his lips are wrapped around the spout, and he knows Tony's watching. Tony winces. which, to be fair, was a good point. Bruce was on a stool, placing the book he had been reading on the table next to the drinks when the others started talking, and Thor (who sat on a stool he had pulled away from the bar) decided to put his hammer on it. , The spider bite enhanced everything- strength, metabolism, healing, sex drive.. I don't know, I've hung out with Nat too much.". (but they still needed to stay at an hotel) and since Mr. Harrington was probably in his room calling his wife, they could do what they wanted. They just lie there, entangled, and slowly drift off. Ayelet was a child of Thanos, one of his favorites. I'm awesome at hugging., Thor laughs, and drapes an arm around Steve's shoulders to give him a half-hug of his own. Despite his reputation he has a filthy mouth. Clint flips him the bird without looking at him. It wasn't until she had been on the run for months. You're not going to call your CEO and ex-girlfriend.. Then Thor throws his head back and laughs, clinks his jug against Tony's bottle and takes a long swig. It wasn't a conscious decision for either of them, which is freaky as hell. Ned shook his head, as if to say; 'No, don't do this, jeez Pete! Peter just shrugged again. Never have I ever Bucky started, stolen a friends clothes and lied about it so I could keep it.. Also, for that matter, are we actually dating? The words make his stomach churn with nervousness, but he ignores it. Bi-curious, Peter shrugged, giving Tony a high five when he raised his hand. Natasha huffs a laugh and pulls back. It's important to establish routines. He nods faux-seriously. Which is, Clint muses, exactly what he is. Did we have make-up sex?. He flings an arm dramatically over his face too, in case Clint somehow hasn't realized that Tony doesn't want to talk about this. He didn't want this attention, as if he was somehow interesting, just because he had a scar. Aha! Tony says, excited and gleeful. Army issue underwear doesnt really hold up to battle conditions. Please consider turning it on! All the hero worship around Captain America, someone was bound to try to tap that whether you showed interest or not.. Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker, Peter Parker & Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Michelle Jones & Ned Leeds & Peter Parker & Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Academic Decathlon Team (Spider-Man: Homecoming), Michelle and Peter are both obnoxious to their Feelings. Includes: Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bucky Barnes, Peter Parker, Thor, T'challa, Scott Lang, Rhodey, Clint Barton, Pietro Maximoff, Sam Wilson, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange a Abby Romanoff is a normal girl, well as normal as any kid would be if their parent was Black Widow. "Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex," Scott says and everyone but Uncle Rohdey, Aunt May and him takes a drink. Tony looks baffled, maybe? The tension settles in like it plans to stay, but of course, Tony won't stand for that. Are you still mad about the thing?. He's certainly grown on everyone else who lives in this tower even Steve's stopped looking at Tony like a secondary version of his dad, and started smiling at the guy more. "It was just an accident." He likes tzatziki. Clint figures he'll just steal Nat's drink; he didn't bother to buy anything for tonight, and he doesn't keep alcohol on his floor. A lot. You make a country-boy blush.. He laughs, and gives Peter a devilish grin.