Excluding weekends. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 3. Current until Sunday, February 26. NIGHTTIME I-10 eastbound exit to Ackerman Road closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (No closures Friday and Saturday nights). Monday, February 27 until Tuesday, February 28. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Nightly closures. The crash happened just after 8 a.m. and early reports indicate the crash may involve as many as 10 vehicles. This is a carousel. Traffic must use Loop 1604 (exit 172) to access southbound I-35 and follow detour signs. Learn how to get started and find your next business opportunity. Traffic should use prior exit and next entrance ramp. Traffic flow lines: Red lines = Heavy traffic flow, Yellow/Orange lines = Medium flow and Green = normal traffic or no traffic*. Alternating eastbound. Right lane closure on southbound I-35 mainlane, exit ramp closure, and left lane closure on southbound frontage road of I-35 from Toepperwein Road to Judson Road for earthwork, striping, and barrier work. Nightly alternating mainlane closures. If you need help with the Public File, call 210-351-1241. Original: A single-vehicle crash has shut down parts of Highway 90 between Loop 1604 and Grosenbacher, according to Bexar County Sheriff's Office. One lane to remain open at all times. Here's a look at reports from the road and in the air: FRIDAY: 11:15 a.m. Traffic flow lines: Red lines = Heavy traffic flow, Yellow/Orange lines = Medium flow and Green = normal traffic or no traffic*. Multiple left lane closures (2) on eastbound I-410 mainlanes from Nacogdoches Road to Harry Wurzbach Road for striping and barrier work. Current until Wednesday, March 8. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. One lane to remain open at all times. Friday, February 24 until Saturday, February 25. According to TxDOT, there will be several closures taking place in the month of February and into the early days of March. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Sunday, February 26 until Monday, March 13. Nightly 8 p.m. until 5:30 a.m. Northbound Rogers Ranch Parkway mainlane full closure at westbound Loop 1604 intersection for gas utility work. To find your precinct and who represents you, please use the Who Represents Me? RELATED . Multiple improvement projects are currently planned or under construction along overpasses and interchanges. Sunday, February 26 until Monday, March 13. to Horal St. for roadway repairs. Early Tuesday, another major crash was reported along Highway 281 at Borgfeld Drive. San Antonio Water System reported that the heavy rain has caused multiple sewer spills. The project began in late 2020 and is expected to be complete in 2024. . Nightly closure. Under Section 31.02 of the Texas Tax Code, taxes are issued on OCTOBER 1st of each year and are due upon receipt of the tax bill and become delinquent if not paid before FEBRUARY 1st of the year following the year in which imposed and subject to penalty and interest. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Weekdays 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Only one turnaround to be closed at a time. It has since cleared. Military Highway to Weidner Rd. SAN ANTONIO Some freezing rain is still falling in the Hill Country on Thursday with some showers to the south. Construction. If you see water over the road, please turn around and find a different route. Wednesday, March 1 through Wednesday, March 15. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Loop 1604 eastbound mainlane closure between eastbound IH-10 exit ramp and eastbound Loop 1604 on ramp from westbound IH-10 for concrete traffic barrier relocation. Multiple right lane closures (3) on northbound I-35 mainlanes, exit ramp closure, and left lane closure on southbound frontage road of I-35 from Judson Road to Toepperwein Road for striping work. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Alternating lane closures on the frontage roads, in both directions, from Loop 410 to Ingram Rd. Monday, February 27 until Monday, March 13. Keep your child safe Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Only one turnaround to be closed at a time. Traffic should use prior exit. Loop 1604 North West San Antonio/Bexar County, Loop 1604 North Central San Antonio/Bexar County, Loop 1604 North East San Antonio/Bexar County, Loop 1604 West San Antonio/Bexar County, I-10 North West San Antonio/Bexar County, I-35 Central San Antonio/Northeast San Antonio/New Braunfels/Comal County. Boerne Stage Road at Baywater Stage has re-opened. Sunday, February 26 until Monday, March 13. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 10. Only one turnaround to be closed at a time. Single northbound lane closure at 202 W. Loop 1604 S for the installation of a deceleration lane. Traffic should use next exit. Public involvement activities on the I-10 East corridor include: Safety rest areas and travel information centers, Texas vehicle registrations, titles, and licenses, Road, bridge, and maintenance contractors, and roadway and traffic material suppliers, Engineering, architectural, and surveying consultants, Disadvantaged and Small Business Enterprise Programs, Scientific services contracts - requests for proposal, Transportation systems management and operations, Increasing capacity to meet the growing traffic demand, Upgrading the freeway to current federal and TxDOT safety and design standards, Addressing deteriorating pavement conditions due to heavy traffic use, large truck volumes, and poor soils in the area, Upgrading the freeway facility to current federal and TxDOT safety and design standards, Addressing deteriorating pavement conditions due to heavy traffic use and poor soils in the area, Reducing potential conflicts between frontage road vehicles and those entering and exiting the mainlanes, Providing turnarounds to assist with local access following conversion of frontage roads to one-way operation, Permanent and temporary digital message signs stationed along the project corridor alerting drivers in real time to lane closures, traffic congestion, and construction activities, Copyright 2023, Texas Department of Transportation. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Stay up to date with the latest news and learn more about who we are. Bexar County Public Works Welcome to the Public Works Department The Public Works Department is responsible for maintaining County bridges and roads with a mission to preserve County resources. Have a question? Steven Cavazos is a traffic anchor and general assignments reporter in the weekday mornings at KSAT 12. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Alternating full closures of the frontage roads, in both directions, for top soil work. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Loop 1604 and Kyle Seale Parkway full intersection closure (both directions, including turnarounds) for bridge construction concrete rail demolition. Monday, February 27 until Friday, March 3. Excluding weekends. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. (Only one ramp will be closed at a time. Monday, February 27 until Friday, March 3. The Bexar County Road Closures application indicates when a road is closed and where so you can plan your route before you begin driving. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. The vision of the Public Works Department is as the leader in developing and maintaining county roads, bridges, vehicles,and equipment. Westbound frontage road right lane full closure at Rogers Ranch Parkway / Bitters Road intersection for gas utility work. Click any alert icons on the map to see info. A major crash was also reported along the frontage road of I-10 WB between US 87 and Christus Pkwy in Boerne. Excluding weekends. It is very scattered and continuing to move out. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Ramp/cloverleaf closure from westbound IH-10 to westbound Loop 1604 for westbound collector distributor bridge construction on the bridge at Leon Creek. Alternating lane closures on eastbound frontage road of I-410, entrance ramp closure, and eastbound to westbound turnaround closure between Starcrest Drive and Perrin Beitel for striping and barrier work. This website is provided as a public service and is NOT updated in real time. Be aware of rising situations at home or on the go by signing up to be notified in case of an emergency. This article is updated each week. Floodplain Viewer. Nightly lane closure. Bexar County, TX | 36 F More Sign In Current Report Hour By Hour 5 Day Forecast Radar Warnings and Advisories Traffic Conditions Past Home / Local Weather & Traffic / Texas / Bexar County / Traffic Bexar County Traffic and Road Conditions Warning! 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Nightly closures. Traffic should use next entrance and exit. Continuing through Wednesday, March 1. Monday, February 27 until Monday, March 13. Current until Thursday, March 2. 8:30 p.m. to 5 a.m. Alternating lane closures on southbound I-35 connector ramp to westbound I-410 for striping and barrier work. Traffic should use next exit. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 10. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Excluding weekends. Meteorologists expect the system to bring between 1 to 3 inches of rainfall across Southeast and Central and South Texas, with isolated pockets up to 7 inches through Sunday. Sunday, February 26 until Saturday, March 4. Southbound I-35 to Loop 1604 traffic should exit at Retama Parkway and follow the detour signs to Loop 1604. San Antonio, TX traffic updates reporting highway and road conditions with live interactive map including flow, delays, accidents, construction, closures,traffic jams and congestion, driving conditions, text alerts, gridlock, and driving conditions for the San Antonio area and Bexar county. NIGHTTIME. Wednesday, March 1 through Wednesday, March 15. NIGHTTIME alternating northbound and southbound I-410 full mainlane closures between at I-10 interchange from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (No closures during northbound frontage road closures or on Friday and Saturday nights.) Monday, February 27 until Monday, March 13. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Northbound I-410 traffic to westbound I-10 will continue on I-410, exit at FM 78, turn around at the intersection, return on southbound I-410, and exit to westbound I-10. Officials saidthe safest place is in the protection of your car until first responders arrive. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. In order to be timely, payment mailing or common carrier of taxes must be postmarked or receipted on or before the due date of January 31st. In order to be timely, payment mailing or common carrier of taxes must be postmarked or receipted on or before the due date of January 31st. Monday, February 27 until Monday, March 13. The fee for a certified copy of a document is $5.00 for the certification and a $1.00 per page of the document. Alternating lane closures on southbound frontage road of I-35 from IKEA-RBFCU Parkway to Pat Booker Road for striping and barrier work. One lane to remain open at all times. 6 a.m. Full closure of the westbound frontage road from FM 2538 to FM 1518 for bridge work. Only one turnaround to be closed at a time. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 3. UPCOMING SCHEDULED CONSTRUCTION CLOSURES Loop 1604 - North West San Antonio/Bexar County Sunday, February 12 until Monday, February 27. Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Cookies, Please note by clicking on "Post" you acknowledge that you have read our. Monday, February 27 until Monday, March 13. According to the office's Facebook post, here are the following closures: Please check back for any additional closures. Jury duty is located in the basement of the Justice Center (300 Dolorosa Street), across the hall from the cafeteria. Excluding weekends. Detour: Westbound frontage road traffic will take the westbound I-10 to the northbound I-410 ramp, continue on northbound I-410, take the FM 78 exit, turn around at the intersection, return on southbound I-410, and exit to westbound I-10. Subdivision plat review and traffic analysis allow for controlled development in the unincorporated areas of Bexar County. PDF CSV. Downed Trees. PDF CSV. Alternating eastbound IH-10 frontage road lane closure from Camp Bullis Road to De Zavala Road to set portable concrete barrier. The Public Works Department is responsible for maintaining County bridges and roads with a mission to preserve County resources. to I-10 for traf https://t.co/gyZGciT8ZE. Study our various maps, dashboards, portals, and statistics. Multiple right lane closures (2) on southbound I-35 mainlanes and entrance ramp closure between Evans Road and Old Austin Road for striping and barrier work. Eastbound mainlane full closure between Babcock Road and IH-10 for relocation of concrete traffic barrier. Copyright 2023 KSAT.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Right lane and exit ramp closures on westbound Loop 1604 connector from Gateway Boulevard to Gateway Place for barrier work. Current Closures Scheduled Closures. Wednesday, March 1 until Monday, March 27 long-term closure (24/7). Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Multiple left lane closures (3) on southbound I-35 mainlanes from Evans Road to Loop 1604 for striping and barrier work. According to the county's low water crossing monitoring website, Bexar Flood, a total of 32 roads have been closed as of 4:30 p.m., Sunday. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 10. Excluding weekends. Bexar County Emergency Notifications; San Antonio Emergency . Due to a change in the statue, participating jurisdictions may elect to turn over their delinquent business property taxes to their delinquent tax attorneys for collection on April 1st of the year the taxes became delinquent, and are also subject to an additional collection penalty of 15 or 20% of the taxes, penalties and interest due. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Road closures across Texas could last 48 hours, Gov. Right lane closure on southbound frontage road and flagging operation on I-35 from Toepperwein Road to Judson Road for earthwork and barrier work. Alternating full closures of the frontage roads, in both directions, from Bandera Rd. Nightly 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Northbound Blanco Road right turn lane closure onto eastbound Loop 1604 frontage road for temporary traffic signal work. Nightly alternating frontage road closures. By early evening around 6 p.m. a line of showers and storms will begin to develop as the cold front moves closer to San Antonio. Alternating lane closures on southbound frontage road of I-35 from Evans Road to Olympia Parkway for striping and barrier work. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Traffic must exit at Lookout Road and follow the detour signs to southbound I-35. Due to a change in the statue, participating jurisdictions may elect to turn over their delinquent business property taxes to their delinquent tax attorneys for collection on April 1st of the year the taxes became delinquent, and are also subject to an additional collection penalty of 15 or 20% of the taxes, penalties and interest due. Most primary Bexar County streets and roads regularly (every 6-7 years) have a seal coat applied to the pavement. Traffic should use next exit. Water Over Roadway. Current until Saturday March 25 long term closure (24/7). City of San Antonio Development Services, . 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Southbound lane closure at Cedar Trail for utility work. 9:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Exit ramp closure on Loop 1604 mainlanes to IKEA-RBFCU Parkway for barrier work. Road closures in Bexar County, according to bexarflood.org: Alamo Heights; Comanche Cross; Old Grissom; Old O Conner; Pinn Road; Rodriguez; Sleepy Hollow; Southwell; Alternating lane closures on the frontage roads, in both directions, from Bandera Rd. VIA Metropolitan Transit said via Twitter that Route 5 has been delayed because McCullough Avenue between Basse and Rector roads has flooded, as well as Route 96, which runs on Vance Jackson Avenue between Wurzbach and Huebner roads. Jury duty is located in the basement of the Justice Center (300 Dolorosa Street), across the hall from the cafeteria. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Sunday, February 26 until Friday, March 10. Westbound to eastbound Loop 1604 turnaround closure from Lookout Road to Union Pacific Railroad for retaining wall demolition work and drill shaft work. Multiple right lane closures (2) on eastbound frontage road of I-410 from Nacogdoches Road to Harry Wurzbach Road for striping and barrier work. 0 records found. Only one intersection to be closed at a time. Daily alternating frontage road closures. 0 records found. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate. Right lane closure on northbound I-35 mainlane, exit ramp closure, and left lane closure on northbound frontage road of I-35 from Bludau-Bishop Road to Judson Road for tree removal work. Excluding weekends. Weeknights 9 p.m. until 5 a.m. Exit ramp full closure from Loop 1604 eastbound to IH-10 eastbound for portable concrete traffic barrier installation.