Link: I'm a beginner writer, so don't expect much from me because there are gonna be a lot of mistakes and things you might not like. First novel, please cut me some slack. He awakens a system when aged 3. By stealing its most secret teachings to fulfill his dreams, Tang San committed an unforgivable crime. Tell him to become a Titled Douluo then I will think if I should betroth you!" No copyright infringement is intended. https://www.patreon.com/VoidKingscrown The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. Snow Empress? Little Nana, dont call me my ancestor, my god. MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking, Book&Literature ACTION ADVENTURE HAREM TRANSMIGRATION KINGDOMBUILDING DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics ROMANCE ACTION ADVENTURE REINCARNATION SYSTEM HAREM CULTIVATION DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics REINCARNATION HAREM DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics ROMANCE ACTION CULTIVATION OVERPOWERED TRANSMIGRATION DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics ROMANCE ACTION ADVENTURE REINCARNATION R18 SYSTEM HAREM DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics ACTION ADVENTURE REINCARNATION SYSTEM CULTIVATION OVERPOWERED DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics ACTION ADVENTURE R18 CULTIVATION DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics HAREM DRAGON DOULUODALU SIGNIN, Anime & Comics ADVENTURE REINCARNATION CULTIVATION DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics ACTION ADVENTURE DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics ROMANCE ACTION REINCARNATION COMEDY HAREM TRAGEDY ANTIHERO DOULUODALU REACTION, Anime & Comics ROMANCE ACTION ADVENTURE REINCARNATION R18 COMEDY HAREM CULTIVATION DOULUODALU, Book&Literature ACTION ADVENTURE REINCARNATION COMEDY CULTIVATION DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics ROMANCE ACTION ADVENTURE CULTIVATION DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics ROMANCE REINCARNATION R18 HAREM CULTIVATION DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics ROMANCE ADVENTURE R18 CULTIVATION OVERPOWERED SLICEOFLIFE DOULUODALU, Book&Literature ROMANCE ACTION ADVENTURE REINCARNATION CULTIVATION RAREBLOODLINE DOULUODALU, Anime & Comics ADVENTURE CULTIVATION DOULUODALU, instagram tiktok twitter facebook youtube, Translators & Editors Commercial Audio business Help & Service DMCA Notification Webnovel Forum Online service Vulnerability Report, Tags Download Apps Be an Author Help Center Privacy Policy Terms of Service Keywords Affiliate, [FINISHED] Editor: Darin4 ------------------------------------------------------ Synopsis. Yu Long was a very smart boy for his age. Join Zeng Xin in his adventure with his op powers in Douluo Dalu world. Douluo Dalu 2: Legend of the Heavenly Wolf Mo Xie, the Millennium Genius, was hunted by every government organization that was after his projects. Snow Empress: " Daddy, I always want to be with you." Did I not tell you to become a titled douluo? Trying to improve. WELL, I DON'T CARE! The artist: https://www.deviantart.com/jessada-art/art/Monkey-King-192394526. This is a sequel of my other novel Douluo Dalu: 9 Treasure Sword. Ah Yin: " Father, I love Tang Hao." GET LOST!" I don't own the characters except for the one I created myself. If you want me to remove it, I'll do so. - Please give my story a proper review. I heard that the Dragon God, the strongest person in the God Realm who transformed into a dragon by stealing a trace of dragon energy that I had leaked when I was sleeping, was cut down in the God Realm. The artist: https://www.deviantart.com/jessada-art/art/Monkey-King-192394526. A man is transmigrated in Douluo Dalu 3 world with the powers of Okhwang from God of Highschool. (this is a translation and not an author's work). Y-You are God?" Its an amazing series so if you have the time now, you should read it! 2500 words each When he was asleep in his small house, Shirou suddenly woke up in a very wide expanse of meadow with a light that said that he had good news. Born into a slightly poor family, he had huge ambitions, he was a dreamer. Synopsis A story about a person reincarnating in his most loved and prized fiction with some wishes. Read as Nian Zhen treads the path of a berserker working his way up to become a God. Find out more on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!! 1.6M Views 75 Chs Content 4.6 50 ratings NO.200+ SUPPORT Synopsis Follow the main character and his adventures. Soft Boned Rabbit? Someone from Earth reincarnates into Douluo Dalu 1 as someone from the same village as Tang San, Saint Spirit Village. The Imperial Dragon of the Douluo Shocked the World Synopsis. ?With the third spirit whose origin is unknown and a system whose background is frightening.Meeting those he wasn't supposed to and falling in love with those he didn't expect to.He has the same goal of reaching the top along with his Devil comrades and lovers. They hurriedly brought it back to the institute for hatching. Ten thousand years later, ice has melted. Escaping Death A/N: This is an Alternate Universe Of Soul Land, so things like sword intent exist here. His goal Confirmed. (https://www.pinterest.co.uk/1825KIMIHITO/kimihito-tattoo-design-tattoo-1825-amsterdam/), [Ding!] - Please give my story a proper review. Soul Land. This is my first time writing something and English is not even my second language so I will be thankful with the correction of grammar and orthography. Now see how Mo Xie creates his legend in his new life! Huo Yuhao: " Esteemed Great Grandfather, I was wondering if I could make Snow Empress my spirit soul." Betrayed by his lover and watching all his family and friends die, he dropped nuclear bombs on his enemies and died in the explosion. His presence shining to the utmost greatness! What if the greatest support clan in the world gave birth to a child who possessed the strongest offensive spirit? What? God visits her and grants her 10 wishes, join her on an adventure through Douluo Dalu. Those who dislike it, think about Dai MuBai and Zhu Zhuqing, they are basically incest.) ''Wait!'' --- Cover not mine. (Synopsis Inspired by Spirit_Everywhere's Idea.) Reincarnating in the world of Douluo Dalu, he discovered that he had a powerful bloodline and gained several mysterious techniques. 'He' was hailed as the strongest and unparalleled god. My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/WulinPC ------------------------------------------------------------------- Constructive comments are appreciated, plis avoid toxic comments. ENJOY THIS IF YOU CAN!!!!! P. S. Yeah, the universe didn't give him buns, he hit the dragon, there is a memory, there is ingenuity, if you are not a fool, you will do everything yourself, and if you are a fool, then you are not worthy MOTHERF*CKER LEAVE BEFORE I EAT YOU ALONG WITH YOUR SOUL!" Joseph: " LOVE? --- Taufik Kurniawan Pa@treon link: Yu Long was a very smart boy for his age. Original Chinese raw site for Ultimate Douluo. Heir of the Star! DISCLAIMER Betrayed by his lover and watching all his family and friends die, he dropped nuclear bombs on his enemies and died in the explosion. Blue Silver Emperor? Please read directly. Synopsis. Xuan Yan: "What? No longer held back by his previous body's shortcomings, Wulin reincarnates into a world of his choosing with three wishes. A Douluo Dalu Fanfiction in the timeline of DD3 (The Legend of the Dragon King). Reconstructing the spiritGamers mind has been acquired. I am reading this story along with you guys, so no spoiler pls. ---One chapter a day and support this fanfic with power stones if you like it--- A/N: This is an Alternate Universe Of Soul Land, so things like sword intent exist here. See how a boy travels around the Douluo Continent, aspiring to the top while revealing the secrets inside. Love my foot! This fanfic is something I found in Chinese site. Joseph: " Finally! So coming to the question, Do you want to live or die and reincarnate in another world?" Join Zeng Xin in his adventure with his op powers in Douluo Dalu world. Observe how Ning Bai, big brother of Ning Rongrong aim to be at the top. Trying to improve. -English is not my first language so sorry in advance if WENG LIN had sharp mind so after study he started to read novel. First World: Douluo Dalu 1 hopefully i'm able to see this novel through to the end as the name is also my wishes Disclaimer: The cover is not mine and I tried to find the original artist, but I couldn't find him or her. It was simple. ---One chapter a day and support this if you happened to like it-- Its an amazing series so if you have the time now, you should read it! I only own the extremely poor photoshopping effects that I added to it! -I don't own any characters except my OC and some of my 'inserted' characters. Snow Empress: " Daddy, I always want to be with you." Sorry about the earlier chapters, it is a mix of inexperienced writing and my virginity disease. I am reading this story along with you guys, so no spoiler pls. -Harem Gu Yuena was shy: Okay, Brother God. However, the atheist Cheng Tian could not imagine that not only had he transmigrated, but he arrived in the Douluo Continent 50 years before Tang San's ascension. What if the Goddess of Nine-Colors, Ning Rongrong had a brother? It picks up in quality after around chapter 27 (I don't own the Cover either i just found it on the internet and thought it was kind of similiar to the MC i was trying to display but the MC is a bit more buffed and red eyes), Undefined Haitus. I don't know anything that you recognize all rights go to the author. Died. When a kind-hearted pervert grandpa reincarnated as a spirit beastthis happened! Then he reincar After dying from a stray bullet during a bank robbery, the boy who was now named Xing Haoxin was reborn in an alternate version of the world of Soul Land. Sorry about the earlier chapters, it is a mix of inexperienced writing and my virginity disease. PS: I don't own the cover, and any characters or world in this story, except for my own OC (Original Character). Wulin, an unlucky genius who's talent was restricted due to a brain trauma, died on the days of his final exams. Author's note: We Don't Own Any Character or World in This Story Except Our OC!! https://www.patreon.com/VoidKingscrown This is my story. instagram tiktok twitter facebook youtube, Translators & Editors Commercial Audio business Help & Service DMCA Notification Webnovel Forum Online service Vulnerability Report, Tags Download Apps Be an Author Help Center Privacy Policy Terms of Service Keywords Affiliate. Huo Yuhao: " Esteemed Great Grandfather, I was wondering if I could make Snow Empress my spirit soul." First World: Douluo Dalu 1 Author: Bruh_Its_Fanfic Note: been busy IRL and updating the novel become unstable for now, Shirou is a teenager who lives in loneliness and emptiness. Joseph: " Go get an inheritance from a god and then come back. Sovereign of the Stars! My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/WulinPC ''Wait!'' I don't know anything that you recognize all rights go to the author. I am new to writing and would love to hear everyone's advice/tips or wishes! You don't believe it? When the Golden Dragon met the God-slayer's Spear. With the mysterious book in his grasp, the unknown star that lost it's luster is shining once again! ----------------------------- He only saw a golden light ball. When the supreme power met the heavenly weapon, In the loftiest Palace of Douluo, Lu Yuan wore a crown on his head and declared seriously: In this era, Martial Soul hall is destined to unite the continent! I am just a Translator, nothing belong to me. a well-known robber and assassin that has only one goal set in her mind and that is stealing the most precious jewel of the wo Three of the most powerful beings in the past, somehow got resurrected into a little boy that lives in a world full of Soul Masters. The fifth slash? Following the Douluo Dalu story with a different story and events for which he doesn't know why? To hell with it! So in the starting chapters, there may be some errors. What if the greatest support clan in the world gave birth to a child who possessed the strongest offensive spirit? Escaping Death Joseph: " Finally! The earth youth Ao Tian traveled to a primitive planet and became a young dragon. When the supreme power met the heavenly weapon, In the loftiest Palace of Douluo, Lu Yuan wore a crown on his head and declared seriously: In this era, Martial Soul hall is destined to unite the continent! This is the tale of Ning Chen and his journey across the land of battle spirits from the weakest mortal to the strongest swordsman and finally to a God, whose name must not be spoken. (https://www.pinterest.co.uk/1825KIMIHITO/kimihito-tattoo-design-tattoo-1825-amsterdam/), [Ding!] The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. Revive yer self on the other "other" World A Valkyrie from Asgard gets killed and gets reincarnated WITH her powers. At the same time, he will explore this world until he reaches the top in his own way!Disclaimer: this is a fanfic, and as such, all characters in this work brought from Douluo Dalu or Naruto are owned by their creators, not me.I don't own the cover; if its original creator wants me to take down or put credit, leave a message in any chapter, and I'll do it as soon as possible.Want to support this work and help it continue? Blue Silver Emperor? I don't own the manga. Heir of the Star! Joseph: "AHH! Is it for Destruction or Salvation Author: Bruh_Its_Fanfic First novel, please cut me some slack. See my patreon below if you wish to continue reading while supporting me. Growing stronger as his harem does.Warning: There would be lemons as they are part important of the story but don't expect lemons in every chapter as it has its own plot.https://www.patreon.com/vdve, instagram tiktok twitter facebook youtube, Translators & Editors Commercial Audio business Help & Service DMCA Notification Webnovel Forum Online service Vulnerability Report, Tags Download Apps Be an Author Help Center Privacy Policy Terms of Service Keywords Affiliate. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. The Spirit Hall is being threatened of it's position! ''Where am I!'' Not only that, but he also had an inheritance from one of his favorite characters, Madara!Now Cheng Tian will travel the Douluo Continent under Madara's name, testing the magnificent abilities of that shinobi while trying to deal with his personality. Discord: Translated . (I don't own the Cover either i just found it on the internet and thought it was kind of similiar to the MC i was trying to display but the MC is a bit more buffed and red eyes), Undefined Haitus. This fanfic is something I found in Chinese site. : "Yeah only one! The fifth slash? --- Join Dean on his adventures through the Douluo Dalu world. The fifth slash? I do not own the Cover Picture. How would the child change the fate of this cruel yet beautiful world? https://discord.gg/tAuGhpj All of them are my daughters. For now? The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. The cover is not mine. And this is 'his' story. are the property of Tang Jia San Shao. Sorry about the earlier chapters, it is a mix of inexperienced writing and my virginity disease. Check out my other Fan Fic as well. I am the god of all swords, a dragonblood warrior and possessor of the strongest body. https://www.patreon.com/VoidKingscrown He needs to be at least able to put a scratch on me to take you from here!" However, this was not the end for him. paypal.me/VoIDKingsCrown 2500 words each I don't know who made it because I just found it randomly on Google. Finally, I have a daughter who thinks about her father." (Book contains incest and ecchi. Note: been busy IRL and updating the novel become unstable for now, Shirou is a teenager who lives in loneliness and emptiness. Those who dislike it, think about Dai MuBai and Zhu Zhuqing, they are basically incest.) A young man got his revenge but also a second chance at life to live a life free of burdens! My Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/WulinPC - I accept a suggestion, but no spam! When he was asleep in his small house, Shirou suddenly woke up in a very wide expanse of meadow with a light that said that he had good news. A young man got his revenge but also a second chance at life to live a life free of burdens! Disclaimer: The cover is not mine and I tried to find the original artist, but I couldn't find him or her. Wulin, an unlucky genius who's talent was restricted due to a brain trauma, died on the days of his final exams. --------------------------------------------------- 3.1M Views 82 Chs Content 4.4 116 ratings NO.200+ SUPPORT Synopsis Following the Douluo Dalu story with a different story and events for which he doesn't know why?? WELL, I DON'T CARE! MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking. douluo dalu fanfiction webnovel 'He' slashes apart his own destiny and fate, taking control of his life and the life of the others with his sword. Douluo Dalu: Elemental God Chapter 1: Rebirth Zach Chen was a mediocre man through and through. With the third spirit whose origin is unknown and a system whose background is frightening. The Clear Sky Clan is being challenged of it's title as the greatest offensive spirit tool clan! Douluo dalu became his favourite. Mo Xie, the Millennium Genius, was hunted by every government organization that was after his projects. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. [Do you want to bind it with your soul!] Is it for Destruction or Salvation He said as he closed our distance while my foot was staggering stepping in a backward way. *Sigh* GET LOST." Joseph: " LOVE? Now see how Mo Xie creates his legend in his new life! No copyright infringement is intended. This also inspired from 9 Treasure Sword, so there might be some similarities. He awakens a system aged 3. Gamers system has be Sequel to "A demon in a Ninja world" See how he cultivates girls instead of spirit power, acquiring their powers and boosting his own. Little Nana, dont call me my ancestor, my god. Douluo Dalu - the story of sheng feilong by yozuka on qidian Setting during the third book Pipinkj, Feb 13, 2019 #9 Fluffy Jellyfish Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven Joined: Jun 19, 2016 Messages: 3,071 Likes Received: 2,097 Reading List: Link juniorjawz said: Heavenly Jewel Change *coughs away* Your name is now a Novel link lol xD Xuan Yan: "Wh-What? ---One chapter a day and support this fanfic with power stones if you like it--- This fanfic will be about Douluo Dalu 3: The Legend of the Dragon King. (I don't own the Cover either i just found it on the internet and thought it was kind of similiar to the MC i was trying to display but the MC is a bit more buffed and red eyes), Undefined Haitus. I will think if I should give you Xiao Wu then. Joseph: " I don't care! 500 million years later, Ao Tian woke up and found that this planet had been ruled by humans, and one of the continents was called Douluo Continent. The Black Dragon of Apocalypse spread his wings of darkness over the world of Doulou Dalu "" Disclaimer: I don't own the Novel/Manga Doulou Dalu aka. It was simple. Tang Hao: " Esteemed Father, please allow me to marry Ah Yin." To hell with it! Is it for Destruction or Salvation AND Please Read the Tags before you read this story!!! Wuhun Hall, Haotianzong, Bibi Dong, Tang SanThe memories of Ao Tianchen sealed for hundreds of millions of years opened, and finally found fun. When a shady website sends you to a whole new world, the Douluo World, what is your first reaction? Updates: 5 per week/10 Max. What's the next story? During his reincarnation a God decides to give him three wishes, but Dean convines the God to grant him ten extra wishes. ''Eh?'' ------------------------------------------------------ Darin4 is currently editing the chapters A man is transmigrated in Douluo Dalu 3 world with the powers of Okhwang from God of Highschool. are the property of their respective owners, Tang Jia San Shao and Hiro Mashima. Summarized spoiler timeline as the raws are released. Trying to improve. MALE LEAD Urban Eastern Games Fantasy Sci-fi ACG Horror Sports, FEMALE LEAD Urban Fantasy History Teen LGBT+ Sci-fi General Chereads, Romance Action Urban Eastern Fantasy School LGBT+ Sci-Fi Comedy, Magic Wuxia Horror History Transmigration Harem Adventure Drama Mystery, Inspiring Cooking Slice-of-Life Sports Diabolical, Anime & Comics Video Games Celebrities Music & Bands Movies Book&Literature TV Theater Others, Novels ranking Comics ranking Fan-fic ranking, / Anime & Comics / Douluo Dalu: 9 Goddesses Douluo, Follow the main character and his adventures. Discord: If you want me to remove it, I'll do so. I am the god of all swords, a dragonblood warrior and possessor of the strongest body.