We've been sovereignly assigned to the new year. I am so grateful to @JoeBiden @KamalaHarris and @Transition46 for their faith in this truly remarkable woman. Even before the surveys were rolled out in December 2020 after the first vaccines were authorized, the CDC knew that myocarditisa form of heart . The masks are off, we know who and what they all are, and justice will be served! You see, what you are mistaking for our lawful government is a franchised network of foreign, privately owned, international, commercially registered, incorporated, legal entity, for-profit, governmental services business organization that is bankrupt and insolvent (literally), this corporation is not government, but rather, just another commercial for-profit corporation with no authority absent a contract. They are Jewish and members of Temple Emanuel inNewton, Massachusetts. This adverse events survey was set up to deceive and for CDC and FDA etc. Citizens Arrests when half the country is intimidated by a small Penal Facility in DC which any normal Government would have condemned and closed for health concerns alone? Yet you could not see it fit to collect the right information. You knew it yet it is my contention that you colluded with others at CDC and NIH and FDA to obfuscate and hide the actual data. Was it led by Dr. Francis Collins for many suspect this? According to the CDC website, Walensky didnt mis -speak, she is relaying official policy in the video clip at the top of this FKTV article. They are at war with us. My husband has 55 yrs research as a virologist/immunologist, heres what he has to say: 1) MERS is NOT a virus. So how do we address the challenge of what people are saying about us?, Walensky says she is now pushing for the CDC to collect and analyze data in a more streamlined way, in order to more quickly turn that information into practical advice. "Dr. Walensky, I used to have the utmost respect for the guidance from the CDC," Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) told Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the agency's director, last week, in detailing her. I should also mention, importantly, those children are doing well. They can help restore protection that has waned since previous vaccination and were designed to provide broader protection against newer variants," she said. The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in a new interview celebrated data suggesting that those who have been vaccinated against COVID-19 largely "do not carry the virus." CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow on Monday that "our data from the CDC today suggests that vaccinated people do not carry the virus" or get sick. She will replace Robert. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) didn't include serious adverse events like heart inflammation on post-vaccination surveys even though the agency knew the issues could be linked to COVID-19 vaccines, documents show. 18:00 - 35:00. Protect your retirement savings + $10k in Silver! So an especially sick patient who is coughing and sneezing, may want to wear one. The love of my life for 25 years and counting @RWalensky has been nominated to lead @CDCgov at this critical moment. During a public-health emergency, such data need to be made available more quickly, Walensky says. V-Safe as I understand, is managed by CDC, so this is CDCs personal baby and this should be on speed dial for you Dr. Walensky in the era of these gene injections. CDC leadership and reporting staff at CDC. I hope you at least know that. ", WASHINGTON, DC - NOVEMBER 04: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Rochelle Walensky testifies before the Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions Committee about the ongoing response to the COVID-19 pandemic in the Dirksen Senate Office Building on Capitol Hill on November 04, 2021, in Washington, D.C. (Chip Somodevilla/Getty). Mar 30, 2021, 04:10 AM EDT. As I disagree with Walenskys assumption that masks are effective, and I also strongly question the assumption that disease can be measured with a faulty PCR test that cant tell Covid from Seasonal Flu, she didn not say never. Why then is she the CDC director? Pure ineptness! We need to start posting the home address of all these communist in our government. IMO. CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Tells Dr. Marc Siegel that she envisions COVID-19 vaccines as a way to keep all kids, even the unvaccinated, in school. Reorganization is hard, but I think this is even harder than that.. Please join the CSIS Commission on Strengthening America's Health Security on Tuesday, August 30, from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. She is a past Chair of the Office of AIDS Research Advisory Council at the National Institutes of Health, Chair-elect of the HIV Medical Association, and previously served as an advisor to both the World Health Organization and the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2c6ddbdbb57ce9 Dr. Walensky as are most at CDC, NIH, FDA, and NIAID either do not read the science, cannot access it, do not get it, or do not understand it. You are AWOL. 2023 FOX News Network, LLC. Its customary for each CDC director to do some reorganizing, but Walenskys action comes amid a wider demand for change. We cant be loose with the data, she says. Until we the people take back our elections apparatus, it will continue down the same dishonest path. They've called on the U.S. to get the booster before the end of the month. I was lazy and relied on a tweet from Michael Senger for that direct quote. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said Saturday that Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky had tested positive for COVID-19. When asked if she is concerned about the separation, she responded: "My children know I am always there for them. or redistributed. Some say malfeasant too and I want that investigated. THE HEAD of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has called Americans to continue to take coronavirusprecautions and admitted she is "scared" of what's coming. CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky addressed the two children that are monkeypox-positive in an interview with the Washington Post: "What I can tell you is, with the scale up of testing, with the scale up of information that we are getting out to providers, we anticipate that there will be more cases before they are less cases. The agency has long been criticized as too ponderous, focusing on collection and analysis of data but not acting quickly against new health threats. Dr. Rochelle Walensky, chief of infectious diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital, has spent 2020 working on more equitable COVID-19 treatment. Making a Citizens Arrest is the closest Ill ever come to being a Law Enforcement officer. They are Jewish and members of Temple Emanuel in Newton, Massachusetts. It seems to me, that CDC hid it and you did not collect the information clearly. Rochelle and Loren Walensky have been married since 1995. Neither did she shares any of their detail on her Twitter. I have given you respect however. As of Oct. 21, 35% of Americans have received their first COVID-19 booster dose, according to the CDC. -Establishing an office of intergovernmental affairs to smooth partnerships with other agencies, as well as a higher-level office on health equity. CDC ADVISORY COMMITTEE VOTES TO ADD COVID-19 VACCINE TO IMMUNIZATION SCHEDULES FOR CHILDREN, ADULTS, WASHINGTON, DC - JUNE 16: Rochelle Walensky, MD, MPH, Director, United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; speaks during the COVID Federal Response Hearing on Capitol Hill on June 16, 2022, in Washington, DC. 2023 USSA News, The Tea Party's Front Page. In these pandemic moments, we found ourselves having to talk to a broader audience, Walensky says. Following a meeting between federal officials and leading organizations representing America's physicians, nurse practitioners and physician associates, the White House said there was "broad agreement that the single-most important thing Americans, particularly the elderly, can do to protect themselves and their loved ones from COVID-19 and serious illness is to get an updated COVID-19 vaccine without delay. COVID cases nationally and statewide have tapered off this fall after a slight rise in cases during the summer. Many of them have died., Taken(today), from the top of the CDC website here: Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Rochelle Walensky, the chief of infectious diseases at Massachusetts General Hospital and a professor at Harvard Medical School, was among the members of the new government health care team. A CDC reorganization is a positive step but I hope its not the end of the story, Schwartz said. Watch how Rochelle Walensky weaponizes bluster to inflict blunt force trauma. The CDC has been developed on an infrastructure of academia, Walensky says. He researchespeptidesandoncogenicpathways. knew the COVID injections were highly ineffective, was non-sterilizing and did not stop transmission and as such a mandate was non-sensical and moot, yet CDC and FDA still forced it. Rochelle oh Rochelle, what you gonna do when they come for you?? This will not be simply moving boxes on the organization chart, she said. United States Code (Public Policy as in Company Policy) has nothing to do with any of us if we dont work for the Federal Government. She's a murderer. Tom Inglesby, Director of the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security and Julie Gerberding, CEO of the Foundation for the National Institutes of Health . To be frank, we are responsible for some pretty dramatic and pretty public mistakes, from testing to data to communications, she said in a video message to CDC employees, which TIME viewed. Service on numerous government. Washington CNN Since the early days of her time as Director for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Dr. Rochelle Walensky has made comments and claims over Covid-19 guidance. A Conversation with Rochelle Walensky. Im so sick of these murderous people dictating our lives. The Green Hornet. That is true if you are referring to a sociopath, but not if you are referring to a psychopath. In a White House press conference Monday, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said she felt a sense of impending doom over the uptick in COVID-19 cases. Why have you done this Dr. Walensky? These alphabet health agencies mislead Americans and deceived them into taking the harmful COVID gene injection. YouTubes privacy policy is available here and YouTubes terms of service is available here. Sat on adverse data for 2 years. Dr. Rochelle Walensky, CDC Director, made MANY 100% incorrect & flat wrong statements in this LANCET (2020) paper & 2 of them I pull out below to show how outrageous a LIAR she is, damaging population. Were talking about timeliness of data, communication of data, and policies guidance. Period. Some said you should have been fired in the 2nd week as CDC Director but I argued to give you space and a chance. V-safe is a system of surveysthat was introduced during the COVID-19 pandemic to monitor vaccine safety. CDC officials say they hope to have a full package of changes finalized, approved, and underway by early next year. Legal Statement. Yes and the Republicans continue to play whiffle ball with these devils because both parties leaders are on board with the Great Reset! We really need to talk about public-health action, and not just public-health publications, she says. Dr. Houman Hemmati breaks down the CDC's recommendation to add the COVID-19 vaccine to children's immunization schedules on 'Fox News @ Night.'. Performance & security by Cloudflare.