Emery Smith III was born on January 28th, 1972 to his parents Emery and Dorothy Smith in Plainfield, New Jersey. A: Anyone who thinks this was just a normal flu should remember that it started immediately after three black SUVs abducted his dog, right near him. Ive had a clot to the lung which left me with sleep apnea. I'll decide for myself, thank you. This is a very real battle, with very high stakes. The last worldly possession he still owned was the vehicle. It's all ridiculous. Pauls life was threatened. Disclosure could get a lot more interesting, at a much faster speed, thanks to Emery. I kept his identity so secret that I didnt even give him the pseudonym of Paul until very recently. No one has the full key that unlocks everything. Please check out this video series by 'Vanilla Sky Dreaming' where she exposes Emery Smith as a complete fraud. Just 30 minutes after this article went up last night, at 6:30 PM, Paul was struck unexpectedly in his vehicle and suffered a head-on collision. Please try again later. These other guys are just cashing in on the craze since there's no way to collaborate their stories. Very soon after this was released, Emerys home in New Mexico was broken into, and everything was stolen or otherwise destroyed. Tell me what to do, and Ill DO IT! slowly boiling the water, all frogs die in unawareness. I do find it very upsetting that this is happening. Additionally, just since I said I was about to do more YouTube videos, the entire service has been overwhelmed with tons of new, fake David Wilcock videos. Some said that they experienced reults right away. Support small. Send $100 to my paypal account and I'll mail you some snake oil. One Love Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. However, legally defined valid Informed Consent has three components; a. disclosure of the information in a truthful way to make an autonomous decision, Atomic Ormus is energetically programmed with the powerful intentions of healing the body, repairing damaged DNA, and expanding consciousness by our Resident Alchemist and Certified Reiki Master. I hope you had a great holiday season. No one is stopping those 15 episodes from getting out. He is only human, as are we all. Emery became active duty in the USAF and was stationed at Lackland AFB in San Antonio, Texas. What we are calling the Deep State is in possession of far, far greater secrets than most could ever even imagine. Reviewed in the United States on February 23, 2023. Swaha Rons Anu Alchemy Ormus https://www.anualchemy.com/what-is-ormus/ Emery and Ron were in a webinar talking about it last week on Consciousness Vitality check it out! This is an act of total desperation. David and others has spread much information of the dark side from those claimed insiders, but there are great things happening on the bright side as well. Definitely describes ice dart technology : a poisonous, toxix dart shot into the body, melts away, not detectable in the body upon death. The first day I tried Ormus I felt very clear minded, for the first time in a long time. Emery Smith was in the US Air Force and stationed at the Kirtland Air Force Base (KAFB) hospital, in New Mexico, USA. And they let him live so that he can continue to share his story? This is my first time purchasing Ormus. It is tremendously cruel what he did to this woman and his long term girlfriend. In this case we made sure not to do anything stupid, as in anything that would jeopardize national security. Anu Alchemy Ormus is collected in Navapashanam water by a loving community during the full moon, solstice,equinox and eclipse times. Emery the guy who autopsied thousands of aliens but has never used the word "incision" once in his vocabulary. Paul had just pulled out of a grocery store onto a busy, double-lane road. Of course not. Many assume manna to be code for Ormus.. However, to say that you no longer believe Emery Smith and his story with absolutely no qualifier whatsoever is not a wise thing to do. I had lived with ptsd and auto immune symptoms for years. You are all a inspiration to bravery and I can only hope I will step up as you all have when and if the time comes, you are all great example of love and trust incarnate thank you Lisa. emery smith ormus. We are taking multiple precautions to ensure his future safety. *These Results are simply reported by some people and in NO WAY represent a guarantee, likely outcome, or promise. Documentary Dec 11, 2017 31 min. I am still in shock but feel it is essential to report what happened. They were dated January I guess that was the air dates. | He might not be suffering from a normal flu. Theyre all valid and none of them have a 100% lock on the truth. There were incredibly malicious and slanderous attacks being made online against me, my various insiders and Gaia, by what I refer to as the Dark Alliance. This included personal death threats I received in July 2017, warning that if I continued working as the host of Cosmic Disclosure, I would be killed. Just starting to take it so will have to report back with further results, but packaging , taste and quality all are seeming top teir with first impressions . The Oxygen Saturation level was at 91, and had come up a point from 90, which is extremely dangerous. The timing, particularly in light of everything else that has been going on the last few months, is extremely suspect. It has taken time to do this, but I now feel comfortable moving forward to clarify the story to ensure that Gaia is vindicated from these accusations. The statements on this site, have not been evaluated by the FDA. The brakes did go out on my car. I AM NOT even in FEAR about this and Im the one living here!!!! This same adversary may very well have had something to do with the GEM posts and the leaking of the letter circulated online as well. They will not succeed to obtain the eternal power of Life. I am sure almost 100 percent that Emery was hit with direct energy weapons. You should not rely solely on this content, and Amazon assumes no liability for inaccuracies. Simply put, although I didnt like thinking this way, I was well aware that Emery might be attacked once again. After traveling to Area 51 and S-4, the CIA agent said that he saw several garage type doors with flying saucers in them. Additionally, Paypal locked up his account after only allowing a very small amount into his bank, citing a fraud investigation.. For financial support , why not use Bitcoin / Ethereum? By utilizing ancient teachings and healing modalities, we aid in the removal of pain and limitation on a cellular and DNA level. Not for just the SATANIC few or corporate few that in itself is discrimination! Why not just silence Emery if they dont want the truth to be out in the open? It's this cheap because the product contains no gold ormus. At this point, the lack of informed consent as the result of non-disclosure of true and accurate events on this planet, establishes GROSS NEGLIGENT ABUSE, which can directly lead to multiple species GENETIC ANNIHILATION as well as other DEVASTATING CONSEQUENCES., Thank you for taking the time to read this. This all screams of foul play.. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Regular price $49.00 Sale price $49.00 Regular price. This has been the means that they want the public to have minimum fear of their appearance by exposing themselves in a control and limited ways. Emery Smith is just one piece of the puzzle; one tiny grain of sand in a whole beach full of truths about the ETs that are on and around this planet. Ive never been a fan of sleeping as I suffer from anxiety-induced insomnia, but with this product, I Im typically skeptical about products like these and largely think things like these are placebo, but it does what it says as far as deep sleep with lucid dreaming. We had a lot of fun with it and managed to produce fifteen very hard-hitting episodes. Q: Some, if not many of them will be paid Deep State trolls, who are probably told horrible lies about us to make them feel good about what they are doing. They use that for cause sickness and slow death of targeted individuals. I am only taking one (1/2 tsp) dose per day, on an empty stomach. The timing was very, very suspicious to say the least. UPDATE, SAME DAY, 12/29, 1:51 PM: PAYPAL UN-FROZE THE ACCOUNT! 10/10. Your submission has been automatically removed because your account does not meet the minimum age requirements. By doing this attack, they are absolutely, 100 percent signaling that Emery is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Either way, if this all falls through. SANKALPA: Is a Resolution of & In the Heart, Purchasing A Navapashanam Talisman Bead (PDF). Lead Intern, Oct 2018 - May 2020. This obviously makes me question the other insiders that have appeared on Cosmic Disclosure throughout the years. I'm interested in trying it out. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. The Deep State obviously wants to make other insiders afraid to come forward. I understand the risks I take. I recently began taking Atomic Ormus, and the mental focus it has provided me is remarkable. Q&A with Emery Smith & Aaron Cameron from q360 and Quantum Reach Foundation. [UPDATE NEXT DAY, 12/29: Emery had a miraculous improvement after our call for mass meditation and prayer and does not need to be in the hospital. As well love the awareness with having it charged with love from a reiki master, that is so important to do that with all liquids and food and I do that with everything daily , so it's great to see company's starting to do such . Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. This included large crystals that had been completely smashed to worthless powder on the ground. After coming back from breakfast and checking on this with a single click, there was another repeating-digit pattern this time 555. From there, he went on to surgical tech training at Sheppard AFB in Wichita Falls, Texas, and then on to England AFB in the 23rd Tactical Fighter Wing, located in Alexandria Louisiana, where he worked as a surgical technologist and surgical first assist. Your account must be 60 days old AND you must have 50 combined comment and post karma. Take what Emery Smith says that is true or rings valid, and simply discard what doesnt ring true. Products with electrical plugs are designed for use in the US. They dropped Paul off outside and he had to go in alone: The attack was very spiteful, including smashing all his crystals to bits on the floor and stealing every personal record and belonging from the previous 30 years. Whoever did this may have hoped that the added shock of having his dog stolen could further weaken his health and cause him to actually die. Ive never been a fan of sleeping as I suffer from anxiety-induced insomnia, but with this product, I actually enjoy sleeping. Anu Alchemy is dedicated to awakening aspects of the consciousness that are dormant in our subconsciousness. I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. The statements on this site, have not been evaluated by the FDA. Certain individuals could throw off the narrative the Cabal is trying to spin more than others. we are going to go over and take the base over. Chief Intern, May 2020 - Apr 2021. Complete waste of money as far as I am concerned. Contents Right before his health collapsed, three black SUVs followed him and abducted his dog Raven. It sounds weird even typing this, but I would describe it as kind of like living another life at night in something of an astral plane. Emery is already plugged into Alliance networks. What your relating about what the Blue Avians told Corey sounds a whole lot like gradual ascension to me. We have enough light workers, starseeds, volunteers and light here to help those with the transition!!! The orthodox Christians, at the council of Nicaea (325CE) essentially establishes the New Testament and censored the true esoteric teachings, and ones that didnt agree with their control structure, which very much were in line the the eastern philosophical perspectives of self work/healing/enlightenment (Unity). Even if you dont believe in this sort of thing, please send Emery your thoughts and prayers for a full and fast recovery. Emery has provided detailed accounts of autopsying over 3,000 alien specimens, and over 1200 nearly complete bodies. S1 E1: Join David Wilcock in this episode of Cosmic Disclosure as Emery Smith comes forward to reveal his work inside secret biological facilities. by our friends.. We also have proof that the dog Raven was found by a concerned citizen, which was miraculous in and of itself, and Emery was able to get her back. This will be difficult for many to process once the information truly becomes available to the masses.