I found $5.00 charges on more than one of my CC accounts, at the same time. I placed an order for Eagles garden lanterns was charged for it but never received it, Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. Such BS! Bank refused the charge, but looks like they are fishing to see if the card was valid or not in an attempt to charge other items. Learn how your comment data is processed. . Cancelled the card. Its authentic cuisine . Last updated on December 21, 2022. The account had been frozen so I got an alert and the charge never went through. Received the text and immediately looked it up. Save. Just reported a fradulent charge. They do this so they can buy it on the cheap and then sell it for full price. Mar 15. Saw these charges reported as fraud, and cancelled my credit card right away. Got a call short while ago from citibank to inform me my card was used at USA by some merchant - FRG*teamfanshop - few transactions for small amounts 2$, 5.57$ and air-malta for 250$ at 4am today !!! MLS. This FRG TEAM FAN SHOP was from www.killerdana.com which is an online store. users. FRG-FANATICS-COM-877-833-7397-FL credit card scams and many other are usual when people buy online (and also offline), in this case were not talking about hackers, it is the actual business who scammed you.. FRG-FANATICS-COM-877-833-7397-FL was detected in our DB the number 3508. I ordered Green Bay Packer (NFL) Shoes for my son. This comment was posted by a verified customer. I do own the #1 ranked internet marketing company for one of the major US cities. They are sending me a new card with a different number tomorrow. Whirlpool Enthusiast. I got a fraud alert from chase yesterday with a charge to frgteamfanshop and then a charge to godaddy.com. To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit, Backed by the National Science Foundation. I CONTACTED MY CC COMPANY WHICH IS INVESTIGATING . I saw one entry in my Google search that suggested I contact my Card's Fraud Department. Anyone know anything about this? Search by your favorite team My statement shows the debit, then the credit. Thankfully it was a debit card purchase and I cancelled my bank card IMMEDIATELY. They will not credit my $7.95 shipping. Site is down. Was charged $3500 to my Canadian credit card in mid-November 2014, by FRG*TEAMFANSHOP 877-833-7397 FL. FRG*TEAMFANSHOP charged $142.98 to my Chase card, thank you Chase Fraud alert for declining the charge and expediting my new card! Thanks to American Express alerts I was able to shut the card down immediately and get reissued AGAIN! MARCO-S-PIZZA-1144-EAST-LANSING-MI Scam Charge, Google-EZJOY-GOOGLE-COM-CH-CA Scam Charge, BENZIGER-IMAGERY-WINGLEN-ELLEN Scam Charge, CASEYS-GEN-STORE-2554-BLOOMINGTON-IL-USA Scam Charge, CLASSIC-FOOD-SERVICES-DURHAM-NC Scam Charge, APPLEBEES-BROO248165WESTMINSTER Scam Charge, SPEEDWAY-08705-ANN-ANN-ARBOR-MI Scam Charge. Don't buy from them. Your email address will not be published. They have cancelled my debit card and are returning the money but this didn't have to happen if every reputable website required the security code on every sale. We have everything you need to get started and complete. How can I be safe with my next card that this company FRG*TEAMFANSHOP At least within the country.l. FRG TEAMFANSHOP.COM charge has been reported as unauthorized by 62 users, 48 users recognized the charge as safe. Got a refund today from FRG TEAMFANSHOP. Now, today, the 23rd, the company tells me the other 2 jackets were shipped out, for delivery on the 24th. How is this horrible company not shut down yet?! Returns must be in original condition, unworn/unused with original tags and labels. So beware of anything in your financial records or credit card account that is labeled with FRG*TEAMFANSHOP. The Ph # goes to Fanatics Retail Group in Jax www.fanatics.com The next day I received an email from Discovercard noting two charges from FRG*TEAMFANSHOP. Your email address will not be published. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. I called and told them it was indeed fraudulent. I didn't find any other fraudulent charges so I think I caught it before any real damage happened. 2/6/14 FRGTEAMFANSHOP $139 This morning, I got an email from chase letting me know that my credit card was used to make a fraudulent charge from FRG*TEAMFANSHOP, FL - which they were wise enough to decline. Specifically, $162.16 ($238.62 minus the refund of $76.46). The culprits are still at it apparently. It's not a scam. May 2018, I have the same experience as most here--$5.00 charge from this company in Florida. Get targeted help: Tell us the issue so we get you to right rep, offer relevant tips, reminders & follow-up! Live Chat. Feb 12, I still haven't received any email contact from the company, no merchandise, and when I tried to contact them via their website, the website is no longer found. Thanks for the Chase Fraud Alert! Fanatics is a company that the sports world has never seen beforeand were just getting started. First seen April 15, 2016. The only time it had ever been used online was at Amazon.com several months ago. I am posting in hope the law will take notice of this company (because of several complaints!) 5245 Commonwealth Ave. Jacksonville, FL 32254. Ketchikan Alaska ******* AND THEY DO NOT WANT ME TO SEND IT BACK AND THEY WILL NOT REFUND THE FULL AMOUNT. Luckily, my bank detected and stop it. It was there at 5:00 AM and gone by 8:00. Better late than never. The FRG*teamfanshop FL was charging $5 and reversing $5, then there was a $100 charge for perfect world/arc in CA. 526 Deermount St 12854 Kenan Drive Ste. What IDIOTS! I guess the $5 is a test to see if the account works. After receiving both it was obvious that the hoodie from Team Fan Shop was a poor knock off! I just had $5,000 worth of charges show up on my debit card last Thursday (1/09/14). In my case, they attempted to charge 5.00$ and then promptly refund it on my CC. Your account is not actually billed until your order is processed and a . 3410 Kori Rd Jacksonville, FL 32257 12735 Gran Bay Pkwy W Jacksonville, FL 32258 3400-8 Kori Rd Jacksonville, FL 32257. $5 was taken out, called bank cancelled card . I'm glad I didn't have more on it. These people need to be stopped. This company has a great website that looks legitimate, it is NOT. They tried to charge my Discover $59 and change on March 7, 2016. I called the # & it said it was not a working #. Called my card and disputed the charge, requested that card be canceled, and a new card issued. He was very friendly and talkative and I just felt like he was stalling trying to keep me on the phone, and he had the nerve to say "if you trust me, you can give me the card number and I can look it up for you to see what exactly happened". It is impossible to reach anyone. Last case of fraud someone used my card to book a $3500 all expenses paid trip to Aruba. --If they were just generating CC numbers, that could not explain what happened to me. There are a total 10 people that have came here asking for frg*fansedge.com or something similar. As for the Team Fan Shop-FRG, I know they are not the thieves: they make and sell t-shirts for sporting events and the NFL & NBA stores. I got a $62 charge from TEAMFANSHOP, had to cancel my card. I can't contact an entity with no apparent existence (except to take my money?). Is it good for Fanatics partners? I am looking for a refund being that I never got my shirt. When I tried to find and contact them about my order, I only got error messages. I order mine since 1 /27/21 So I contacted the company on the 17th, and was promised a delivery on the 19th, which did not happen. We need to figure this out! Reported immediately and refunded but that is not the point, how are they doing this so often and to so many people? I would never call the place that is charging the fraudulent charges. They usually dont like to hear that this is probably a scam. However, there was another charge immediately after for approximately 42.00$ to origins.com. After depositing my paycheck, I checked my acct online & saw a $5.00 charge & reversal charge from FRG*TEAMFANSHOP-877-833-7397-FL in the "pending" status of my acct. - Personal Finance Club This is just a start. nascar. I was charged 89.90 from this company my bank fraud dept caught it. Ugh..my discover card just called and stated I had a $5.00 charge from FRG teamshop and then a $400.00 charge to some place else!! The SIZING is incongruous and must be based on a dwarf/midget!!! DON'T GIVE THE PEOPLE ANY INFORMATION, JUST CALL YOUR CARD COMPANY AND REPORT IT AND GET A NEW CARD!!! $5 charge on my debit card. I've just browsed over for merchant information who charged my local cc and found this webpage. When I called my Credit Card company back, they told me what happened and I had a new card in my hand the next morning. Category: Utilities Help other potential victims by sharing any available information about FRG TEAMFANSHOP.COM. It appears they're frauding a lot of people. TEAMFANSHOP IS SCAM FRAUD BEWARE they tried my credit card 3 times today! I told the bank but they said that the charge was reversed so they didn't worry about it. Very worrying and frustrating. Location: 760-201-4270, NJ I'm going to call them and warn them against future purchases. Submit Comment. Two charges from FRG*TEAMFANSHOP for $5 and then both charges were reversed. Return Policy Details: Our Return Process is simple and hassle free. A charge with $0.01 DLLS from this merchant. good job Chase. I ordered a women's size medium jacket for my mother. Just got notification of a suspicious charge from Discover. NHL. I thought it strange that I couldn't buy gas that afternoon. - Nyckel, machine learning API Someone trying to be sneaky, thank goodness for text alerts. I noticed the letter inside the package when the zip-up came in the mail that there was no return form in case if it didnt fit him. If it was, the hackers proceeded to use the card on purchases from reputable companies. Charges flagged as fraudulent, card cancelled and replacement ordered and then I saw the suggestion of contacting the merchant as well. I am extraordinarily careful when I do use my cc on the internet. TEAMFANSHOP WYOMING, INC. . Called them to reorder the correct one. All fraudulent charges!! I order items from NBASTORE.COM and FRG Fanshop is what appears on my statement. The credit card charge "FRG*TEAMFANSHOP FL - MISCELLENEOUS APPAREL AND ACCESSORY STORES" was first recorded on April 15, 2016. Is FRG Teamfanshop legit? THANK YOU whatsthischarge.com and everyone who reported this fraud ! Similar to other comments, my card had three attempted $5 charges, which were all declined, thanks to Wells Fargo fraud detection. The "River City by the Sea" boasts more than 20 miles of wide and uncrowded beaches, close to 40 miles of the tranquil Intracoastal Waterway canal, and the longest stretch of the beautiful St. Johns River. I am in awe how they got my cc number! Required fields are marked *. I received an email from Chase Sapphire questioning if I had charged to merchant FRG"TEAMFANSHOP" for $10.00 This charge is fraudulent. I was charged by this company and couldn't imagine what I would have bought from them. - About Us Jacksonville, FL 32256-6853. I bought a zip-up Cowboys sweater for my son for Christmas. i didn't got it yet i want before sunday, I have to return a shirt but lost the packing slip, Why have i not received a confirmation email from teamfanshop? Two days later, Feb 4, my PayPal account was charged but I have yet to receive an email confirmation with tracking information for my purchase. $28.98 charged to my Amex card. On the 21st I canceled the order, in writing, online. How many people work at Team Fan Shop? They flagged it before it could go through and marked it immediately as Fraudulent. Learn how your comment data is processed. Otherwise, Team Fan Shop is just scamming people, which is not cool. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! +1 877-833-7397. These thieves are STILL at it, why can't they be stopped????? Contact Information. I WILL NOW HAVE TO BUY MY SON ANOTHER JERSEY TO GET HIM WHAT WE WANTED. ;-). FRG*TEAMFANSHOP 877-833-7397. O.P. NO DEAL. That was enough for AMEX to lock down my account and send me a couple e-mails asking if my number was indeed being misused or if I had a sudden new passion for wasting money. TEAMFANSHOP IS SCAM FRAUD BEWARE they tried my credit card 3 times today! No response from them after multiple emails. However, the two companies have nothing in common, with the former a reputable retailer of officially licensed sports apparel. 10/05/2015 FRGTEAMFANSHOP $264.75 Credit Discuss this scam on Facebook. I have cancelled the credit card that was used. I wish I had checked sites like this before I ordered items from them today. I was charged over $300 on March 11, 2015 from FRG*TEAMFANSHOP - it was returned on the same day, but I was also charge $600+ from another company straight afterwards. Fanatics is moving into livestreamed shopping around collectibles and trading cards, hiring a former Snap and Alphabet executive to launch its new business later this year. Spoke to a customer service rep whom was very friendly and helpful @ 1-877-833-7397 based out of Florida. The stripes on the sleeves and the string are black, the helmet and the outline of the lettering is red. I had this company put $5 on my debit card and then take it back off. (depending on FRG SOP term lengths, etc) Discover sent me a "fraud alert" at 5:00am for FRGTeamFanShop $10.00 charge. 201, Jacksonville, FL 32258: Corporation Service Company: 2012-03-08: Nuvell National Auto Finance LLC: 12808 West Gran Bay Parkway, Jacksonville, FL 32258: C T Corporation System: Select a tab below to choose the appropriate department, FANATICS BETTING & GAMING HEADQUARTERS FANATICS TRADING CARDS HEADQUARTERS CANDY DIGITAL HEADQUARTERS, 1 FRANKLIN PKWY BUILDING 910SAN MATEO, CA 94403, STUBBS MILL3 UPPER KIRBY ST.MANCHESTER M4 6FN, Copyright 2021 Fanatics Inc. All Rights Reserved, CA Supply Chains Act/UK Modern Slavery Act. File Number: 1995145. The downtown Riverwalk is a network of multi-use trails and open space developments along both the north and south banks of the St. Johns River in Jacksonville, Florida. They sell shirts and wait until the events are over to send the discounted goods.