In the view photo and in the ad it says it is covered. 3-Day GA tickets cost 299 EUR. what does it mean on the official F1 ticket site when it says provisional date. And we will definitely be back next year Date of experience: July 2017 Located on the Main Straight with views of the Start-Finish Line, Pit Lane & Team Garages, Uncovered Seat-Back Style Seating, https://f1experiences.com/2023-british-grand-prix/hero, Hi Rafael, I dont believe its a covered grandstand. Grandstands have been installed along most of the length of the Hamilton straight. View Map. Please try again after changing browser. From Woodcote A, you get a good view of the slow-speed Luffield corner before the cars accelerate out of Woodcote and down the National Pits straight. Hi, do you know if silverstone still offer their tickets on finance to pay over a certain amount of months? Theres an option with 3 day Abbey seats with pit tour etc then a 2 daybChampions Club package with International Pit Straight tickets that also has paddock access and hospitality? Sorry I dont, but you can check on the circuit website here: https://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/formula-1-british-grand-prix/tickets Mayhem ensued as eight following cars joined the melee and were eliminated on the spot. Fans have flexibility with our General Admission tickets to move around some of the best viewing areas of the circuit including roving into selectedgrandstands:(Lakeside, Hamilton Straight A, Abbey A, The View, Becketts, Woodcote A, Stowe C, Village A), Choose from Friday, Saturday, Sunday or three-day weekend passes. Link to buy here. From Village B, you get a great extended view of the cars as they take on the slow and technical Village and Loop corners which present a real test of the drivers skills. at Wednesday. Choose from five Exclusive Enclosures and enjoy all this. Bring your best camera. Im on the official F1 site mailing list to be notified as soon as the Silverstone tickets are available since it says its a provisional dateonly to find that the Silverstone site have been selling them since probably December if not November! Hier finden Sie alle offiziellen Formel 1 Tickets! Ticket prices are priced as high as the organisers think people will pay for them. Mainly if you are part of a group, and you get split up, keep your phone charged and switched on so you can reach out to each other. Your session has expired because of inactivity so your ticket could not be generated. Club Corner. On the Becketts and the Club Silverstone grandstands, you get to see F1 cars for about 10 seconds as they sweep through at very high speeds. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Your email address will not be published. Unfortunately, the item you have selected is no longer available. Click here for more information on our reserved viewing platforms, accessible grandstands and to apply for our Personal Assistance Scheme. Anyone know if thats correct? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Soak Up The Pit Lane Buzz. Thanks & cheers, Thank you. The configuration for quota distribution is not correct. In this way, you will get the most value for your money during your FORMULA 1 stay at the 2023 British Grand Prix! Visit a double-decker pub bus. Ive been looking at Farm Curve, Chapel and Corpse? As I said before, sorry if this has been asked already - if it has, please send me a link to an earlier post! Sorry I dont seem to have the 2022 prices for Becketts at hand, but its one of the more expensive grandstands at Silverstone, around 500-600 GBP for the weekend. We was right opposite the mclaren sign on the pit lane if that helps, Hey, Unable to complete request: the purchase of this product is restricted to advantage holders. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. }); Only in the UK are you told to bring fleeces, umbrellas, and suncream thanks for the tips! Thanks! The corner is run flat out and is a great chance to see F1 cars aerodynamics working with the grip of the Pirelli tires. The extra loop added to the Silverstone track is now clearly visible. A solid choice. These were sold out fairly quickly via the Silverstone website, and not available anywhere else for 2023, Your email address will not be published. Your session has expired because of inactivity so your ticket could not be generated. Best to contact Silverstone to confirm details: https://www.silverstone.co.uk/contact/. For security reasons, the payment of your purchases is not possible. On the website it says sold out for 2023 and the only ones left are 500 which l can't afford. And it is true that Silverstone normally starts selling tickets almost one year in advance they actually used to launch sales on the weekend of the race (1 year in advance), but I think it was a bit later this year. Filipe Massa hit Raikkonens spinning car. We will keep you updated on the latest news, event details and offers from Silverstone. General Admission Sunday. We recommend that you come early so that you can find a good spot. Thank you for your understanding. All were rude and very aggressive , sent us the wrong way and could not care less. Thank you. also seems like a lot of walking for them would there be another good veiwing area for them a little nearer or is it worth the walk. Similar prices. Any thoughts on purchasing a fast track or inner circuit upgrade? My Son & hubby and coming this sunday they have general admission tickets ( which were a gift ) they will be parking at Dadford road camp/parking site, is it correct that its about 30 min walk to the circuit, I think they want to veiw at becketts do they have to go in the main entrance or is there another one they should go to for that area. General Admission tickets at Silverstone are the cheapest way to get access to the Formula One British Grand Prix. The large, popular Hamilton Straight grandstand (previously International Pit Straight) is located opposite the pits complex and is the best place to watch the start, finish and pitstops at Silverstone. GA areas cover almost the whole circumference of the circuit and offer excellent vantage points at some of the best corners. Tickets were released late September / mid October, and prices differ a lot between them. From here, its also a short walk to the Village stage on the infield where concerts are held each night on Grand Prix weekend. Are there allocated seating and great views? Wanting to spend a max of 400 for the 3day weekend ticket. Great weekend, its a must do if you like F1. This time we tried general admission out, and whilst we loved the atmosphere it was hard being stuck in one place for most of the day, however it was the only way to secure a decent view. Take an fm radio so you can tune into silverstone radio for the 5 Live coverage (helps you understand what's going on). Camp chairs, a picnic blanket, some food? Its a solid and popular Grandstand choice at Silverstone. can you take a coolbox on wheels in to the circuit to carry food/drinks and also attach Many thanks, Keith. Thank you very much for your information. My son is 2 and was wondering if I could take him and get a ticket at the gate before entry? And a warm jumper/hoodie as well as something waterproof. Hi Which Countries Have Hosted The Most F1 Races. The Becketts grandstand is located on one of the most demanding sections of any Grand Prix circuit. Hi, Ive purchased inner track tickets for f1 2023, this will only be our 2nd time at f1, and my son loved it but how or where do we enter the inner track?, cant find any information anywhere. Im looking at booking tickets to the belgium gp 2023 and the site im purchasing the tickets of says that their weekend tickets - general admission(brons) does that mean i will have access to all the sessions on the weekend including the race on sunday. Alternatively, if I do go for general admission, would it be worth getting Sunday Inner Track instead for better views on race day? Silverstone Circuit EventsSilverstone Circuit, BRSCC There are three stands on the outside of Stowe corner (Stowe A,B,C) a 3rd gear right-hander taken at almost 200 km/hr. Im going to speak to F1 Experiences and update the Hero Package description in that case. From a drivers standpoint, the exit from Luffield is critical, get it right, and the cars are positioned to get around Woodcote and into the National Pit Straight. Hotels near Birmingham Intl Airport (BHX), Motels near Birmingham Intl Airport (BHX), Things to do near F1 - British Grand Prix, Adrenaline & Extreme Tours in Silverstone, Transfer from Naples to Amalfi with stop at Pompeii or Return, Favela Tour Rocinha and Vila Canoas in Rio de Janeiro. Choose to attend on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or on all three days. The maximal number of tickets for this order has been exceeded. Thank you for your understanding. In 2019, a new 5-year contract was announced that will see Silverstone stay on the Formula 1 calendar until at least 2024. We don't have many rules, so you can feel free to post what you want to post (within reason) and have fun chatting to like minded people about the sport we all know and love. Traffic marshals and directions awful, but a great days racing. Theyre going to try and sell a maximum amount of tickets at a maximum price. He also edits and writes articles for the IronSet blog where he shares his experiences. This leads us to the second advantage: you're free to roam. Sorry for not replying, but I was working at the track and very busy. For the first two days of the event, all grandstand tickets are roving, meaning you are free to check out the views from other Grandstands (with the exception of Club Silverstone). Find the best and cheapest options, information, images, and reviews. In keeping with all large events, food and drink extortionate prices but plentiful and not too bad for queues. Is Hamilton Straight North Seating (hero package) covered? So some races are beginning to sell out much more quickly than they used to. Take a walk to find the best views and see the bikesand riders perform under extreme conditions. We have 3-day Grandstand seats for the 2022 British GP. It says children under the age of 2 can get a ticket at the gates but have to speak to a member of team. Hi Wendy, you can check out the general admission areas any time, including Sunday. Please try again after changing browser. In many cases, the GA areas are located directly in front of the grandstands. Where is the best place to buy F1 tickets? Is this true as it seems such a waste as its a prime spot for the podium and good view of track. Plenty of great places to buy food from but snacks will always be useful. No seating at all, you cant go in any of the stands so you just have to stand against the wire fence and cant see a thing unless youre at the front (in which case be prepared to stand there all day to keep your place). Tickets distribution is being processed. How far is Milton Keynes from Silverstone? we have a level 4 for Sunday. Because they are set far back, it is not always easy to get a perception of the speed, but the grandstands at Stowe offer the best views of the track. It's also great value for families. So where would be a less busy grandstand to head to watch the W Series and Sprint race? Do you wish to proceed anyway? Access to a dedicated and reserved terrace area for race day. Tickets for the British GP have been on sale via the circuit and reputable sellers for some months now. If the wait time is not too long,your current cart will be preserved. There is also a hospitality tent offering food and drinks for sale. Why dont you stick around and enjoy the after-race concert? 99% of travelers recommend this experience. We accept the following payment types and Thanks did think about friday practise, Ive looked at other races in europe, all seemed pricey, plus travel. They had NO idea of where we were meant to be or what they were meant to be doing. Please check with your administrator. From the Becketts grandstand, you can see the Wellington Straight, which is a DRS zone, the. This is related to Netflix (rising interest in F1) and also the excellent championship battle we had in 2021. Thanks in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience. My credit card is rejected do to USA. the cars are at the very edge of their capabilities and will often drift to the tracks outside edge. Alternatively, you can take the train to Wolverton then take the taxi to Silverstone. There is plenty of space in the main grandstand to see the drivers roar down the pit straight, as well as a handy spot of covered seating at the first turn (Abbey Choose an elevated view and pick your favourite spot on the circuit in one of our iconic grandstands. Jody Scheckter was speeding through Woodcote when his McLarens rear slid out, which he couldnt correct. As said, don't bother with a blanket, ideally you want something that won't get soaked if it does rain but you can adjust when you see the Forecast in the morning. How useless is that? The atmosphere is what makes you feel comfortable immediately. Option to change up your view and rove in other General Admission Plus areas. Going to the British GP for the first time in a few days with GA tickets. I dont know of other tickets that will become available. As drivers took avoiding action only to collect one another, the crash included the entire three-car team of John Surtees. Thank you for your understanding. You are also close to the Village stage on the infield where some of the best off-track action happens on the weekend. Hi. We have 3 day tickets for national pit straight grandstand. Many of the grandstand seating at Woodcote can see the DRS zoned Wellington straight. Of course they never responded. Im sure the gate staff or information point staff will also be more than willing to offer advice. If you want to do it on the cheap camp at dadford road site 25 for sat night, then you can get up 6 have a bite to eat and still get to the track by 7 without rushing, then get your spot and enjoy the day. After negotiating two high-speed corners, the cars arrive at the village corner at high speed. , Please select at least one item you wish to purchase, Please select a departure station different from the arrival station. Cheaper grandstands worth considering include Vale and Village A. Great fun watching on all 3 days and we got a good viewing spot by Becketts with our general admission ticket. Hi Tom, that info on the F1 tickets site is incorrect the dates are no longer provisional for the 2022 F1 calendar. Well need your email (and your mobile if youd like us to text!). Sat for 1.5 hours without moving an inch. Youll also have access to the support race paddock and youll be able to get near the F1 paddock, where you may be able to see the drivers leaving and arriving on each day of the weekend. Normally the cheapest way to see a race, General Admission tickets provide entrance to the circuit without a reserved grandstand seat. General Admission is a creative milieu based in the coastal cities of Los Angeles. 'sitekey': jQuery(el).attr('data-sitekey') Copse B and Copse C are constructed further round the corners, and while they have a great view of the exit, they are not at the action. Bring along adequate sun protection and suitable weather gear for the other extreme. You may only modify your order from one tab or window at a time. How would you describe an honorable person? Some say it adds to the challenge and skill required, whereas other drivers criticize the bump and complain about its impact on a high-speed corner. You must have JavaScript enabled to use this form. Ive just double checked the Silverstone website and General Admission tickets are available. It is worthwhile taking binoculars to see the big screen opposite the grandstand. Well need your email (and your mobile if youd like us to text!). Bastille are playing Sat night. Of course, you always have a good camera on your phone. I am thinking of booking 2 Woodcote hospitality tickets for Sunday as a special gift surprise. The drivers then go onto the circuit loop. On Sunday, you will need to sit in your allocated seat. Arrive VERY early on race day with GA tickets. Check here for more information about viewing areas for disabled fans. Hi, so silverstone tickets on the website are sold out for most of the affordable prices. Your selection in this package contains at least 1 overlapping timeslot among the visit passes. Im not expecting more tickets to be released for the race, but it is possible I guess. His car went on the grass and then spun right across the track, hit the retaining wall of the pits, and bounced back into the middle of the track. Please edit your quota distribution in order to continue. How much are tickets for Motogp Silverstone? Hi. Gassing Station | General Motorsport | Top of Page | What's New | My Stuff, 1998 to 2023 Pistonheads Holdco Limited, All Rights Reserved, PistonHeads is a registered trademark of CarGurus Ireland Limited, Pistonheads Holdco Limited, c/o Legalinx Limited, 3rd Floor, 207 Regent St, London W1B 3HH, United Kingdom. This element can"t be used with screen readers Other products; General Admission Sunday; RED FLAGS Please select a quantity; Please select at least one item you wish to purchase; Booked 3 day tickets for Club Corner, as we did on previous years. 90 Recommended Self-guided Tours from $12.14 per adult The Cotswolds and Shakespeare Tour from Oxford 13 Recommended Bus Tours from $103.26 per adult 2 Hours Private Tour of the British Museum with an Expert Guide 11 Recommended Walking Tours from $151.85 per group (up to 8) James Bond Film Location Walking Tour in London 86 Recommended Can you tell me exactly where the park and ride is for junction 10 on the m40, is it at the junction or away from it, thanks. I asked how can I have tickets for a stand that is full and I'm not in there, even if I don't have actual seat numbers for the day? The run-off area here is wide, so the stands are set back from the cars, but the views are panoramic and you also get a view of the village corner on the opposite side of the track. We accept the following payment types and Beside each button our seat numbers were listed. We recommend choosing Copse A or B rather than Copse C. There are two sections in the Vale grandstand. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. Skill and precision are the hallmark abilities a driver needs to make a clean exit and to go as fast as possible across the line. I booked the Club section and it was thrilling. Silverstone ticket lowdown: things to note. Can I still get 2 of the 3 day tickets at asking value and not 3x value Im not seeing popping up?? He is mainly involved in weightlifting. The general admission area continues on from the Wellington Straight, curving around behind the concert zone giving you a view of one of the most exciting overtaking areas of the Silverstone formula one grand prix circuit. Where is the best place to watch F1 at Silverstone? If you have one, its a great idea to use a small pushbike to get about within the circuit. The grandstand at Abbey corner offers you amazing views of the whole corner, including the turn-in point. Silverstone GP General admission, where to stand? We are sorry but your browser is not supported by this website. $$$$ European British Vegetarian Friendly. I hope to join friends who have tickets in T1 enclosure (Abbey Block3?) And in the case of the British GP, this means that the event is sold out. We want everyone to enjoy the British Grand Prix. Thank for all the help, as per usaul the advice was awsome. He lost control, hit the barrier under the bridge, and spun back into the track. Silverstone, Saturday, 8 July 2023 Reserved Seating. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Hi Jon, I dont have any info about the pit lane walk and the registration process. Access to General Admission and General Admission Plus . We apologise for the inconvenience. We have General Admission ticket for Saturday. Is it worth buying Fast Track for race day? After they speed through Copse, the cars power up the National Pit Straight; several grandstands are on this straight but gone is the frenetic energy from the pitlane, which has now moved to the Hamilton straight. Unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at the moment. There are so many great places so would pick somewhere near the gate you arrive at. Suffering tires can cost a driver serious lap times later in the race. . Is this worth the big price tag? Scorching hot, very few shaded areas and for once we hadnt booked front row seats - turned out to be a lucky call as we were a few rows up and in the shade. But in the text at the time of purchase it says that it is not: Stowe (B) is probably the best situated of the three Stowe grandstands for viewing the Hangar Straight and the other direction towards Vale. The organizers have since apologised for the ticketing issues. Road access is exceptionally easy along the A43 dual carriageway from either the M40 or M1. The first corner is a relatively short distance from the grid. I've watched F1 since I was a child and this was my first time to see a race in person. Considering I have 2 kids, please let us know the best viewpoint to view the race. Tickets went on sale for the 2023 British Grand Prix via the Silverstone circuit on September 15. We paid 500 pound sterling each for 3 day tickets. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. . tins or plastic bottles of drinks (even alcohol) but no glass. A higher-quality camera will enable you to catch more difficult shots such as high speed or low light images. The drivers touch the brakes lightly and immediately apply full throttle at the exit. whats good to do in general admission? I am thinking about buying 2 GA tickets for the 2022 former 1 race, but I am not sure which website is the best to buy on as I am from Denmark. We had a great day but we struggled to see much of the action we had a tiny screen way out in front of us and the commentator was turned right down so we were clueless half the time, I recommend buying the ear piece headset to hear whats happening for 12 quid, most people seemed to have them but we didnt know about them until it was too late. It probably took us maybe 3 hours for the final stretch from Brackley due to extremely poor road management either by Silverstone or local council, probably both. The Formula 1 cars aerodynamics are working at total capacity as in the space of a few seconds, at very high speeds, they turn left to the right and then left to right again and then a gentle left onto the Hangar straight. Video taken from the terrace at Luffield corner during the start of the FIA Formula One race at Silverstone.All rights belong to Formula One Management (FOM). Oh no! Each has its benefits and views. Wondered at the difference in seating options to watch the race? Hi, Ive booked 4 GA ticekts for this years GP. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); var onloadSibCallback = function () { No sorry joking. The great news is that, apart from the T1, Village B Enclosure, and Club Silverstone, General Admission ticket holders have roaming access to all the grandstands for Friday P1 and P2 sessions. They are the official supplier. as we arent there to check out the track/vantage points earlier in the weekend, where would people say the best spot is? This element can"t be used with screen readers. But normally higher is better as you can see above the catch fencing. Amazing atmosphere. Yes, you can. Woodcote corner is named after Woodcote Park, a Royal Automotive Club (RAC) owned club situated in Surrey. General Admission.