Theyve predicted that about 70% of the US population, and about the same percentage in Europe, is going to disappear by 2025. With economic malaise on the horizon and any number of triggers ready to set things into motion, military site Deagel.com recently posted their global forecast for 2025.The site, rumored to be a front for various alphabet intelligence agencies, says that America will soon see a large reverse migration as those who came here seeking riches and safety will emigrate out of the country following a . Sheffield Utd X Tottenham - Ao Vivo Grtis HD Sem Travar | Futebol Grtis HD. Just wondering if any of the commenters on this thread care to revisit this topic now, with our current pandemic and "The Great Reset" plans and Vaccine rollouts etc. So instead of releasing the harvests to the population (year after year) the cadres stored most of it up to give the impression that the 'Great Helmsman's words had come to fruition' and that China was abundant in food. Smaller population is the best thing for the world. And most are complying it is almost like a suicide cult. Browse other questions tagged, Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site. reliable: [adjective] suitable or fit to be relied on : dependable. I cannot shoehorn it as the connotation intended in the previous post though. Over the next decade it will become obvious that the West is falling behind the Russia-China block and the malaise might grow into desperation. Going to war might seem a quick and easy solution to restore the lost hegemony to finally find them into a France 1940 moment. Any image that doesn't have a purpose is a bad image. I ran across this 2025 forecast by Deagel.com earlier this year as the pandemic was ramping up. I am curious to see this thread continue and some of the original commenters update their "take" on what is going on and how that relates to the Deagel.com forecasts! How Good Website Design Delivers Results. One of Americas most secret intelligence agency Deagel forecasts in its latest report, thedepopulationof the world because of the COVID-19 crisis and theGreat Reset. The God given Alliancea group of Military and civilian Patriots have won the war against the Satanic, evil, Elite Cabal. A second scenario is possible in the 2025-2030 timeframe. Even before the pandemic, none of those predictions had shown any sign of coming true for, any more than the opposite predictions for the US, but 2020 has taken China and India in the opposite direction of the prediction. As COVID has proven Western societies embracing multiculturalism and extreme liberalism are unable to deal with any real hardship. Just wondering if any of the commenters on this thread care to revisit this topic now, with our current pandemic and "The Great Reset" plans and Vaccine rollouts etc. Good to know you can literally say the dumbest things in the world but if you put it on a somewhat official looking website/document there are people that will believe it. A good website loads fast. Looks Like Deagel.com Has Updated The Website And Deleted All Of Its 2025 Forecasts. The report analyzes countries by projected population size, GDP, defense budget, and more. I just found it. (ANP NEEDS YOUR HELP:Donations and ad revenue areall that keep ANP online, so pleaseconsider donating to ANP to help keep us in this fight for Americas futureat this critical time in US history. There website has articles dating back to 2003, but little is known about the real owners. 2) The COVID crisis will be used to extend the life of this dying economic system through the so called Great Reset. Deagel's reports, in particular the aforementioned research on North Korea, were also provided to the President during Presidential Dialy Briefings. The Western block collapse may come before, during or after the war. The population will be hit so badly by a full array of bubbles and ponzi schemes that the migration engine will start to work in reverse accelerating itself due to ripple effects thus leading to the demise of the States. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford,NSSM 200outlined a covert plan to reduce population growth in those countries including India through birth control, and also, implicitly, war and famine. The reference is in an attached document, describing the capabilites of the North Korean Taepo Dong-X IRBM. The steemit.com article tries to oversell the importance of deagel.com for their narrative. Their fate will depend upon the decisions they take in the future. The ultimate conflict can come from two ways. The Internet Wayback Machine has been cataloging the page since 2007. A new crisis joins old, well known patterns with new ones. Few people know of this website and even more claim the organization doesn't legitimately exist at all. I suspect the sole reason for mentioning the government agencies is to mislead in this way. If Deagel is an accurate forecast, then - 1. Many online researchers have erroneously confused this site with "deagle.com" which is owned by Edwin Deagle. They are not with the American people but with the new world order pushers. And one last item,don't down play the UN's agenda, it was written by the #2 communist in the world and I believe people are being led by lies and misconceptions to fulfill the agenda and its not all peaches. removed 4 weeks after the container ship allegedly ran aground in the suez canal ,have you seen the Turkish tv news segment around 15 mins long with a very credible sounding guy that seemed to know a lot about what was on the ship ,sorry cannot provide a link but turkish tv news about a month or 6 weeks ago. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. 0. When I visited the Deagel site two weeks ago, it only blamed the population drop of economic collapse, followed by loss of healthcare and a die off of the elderly as well as people fleeing the US. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. It can be effective for awhile but finally wont address the bottom-line problem and will only delay the inevitable. The formerly known as second and third world nations are an unknown at this point. I visited the site on October 24th and there wasn't anything besides the interactive chart. It only takes a minute to sign up. I have more to say, but ,will save that for another day ,,,thanks Garry . The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Secondly, we have strict policies regarding which claims are notable, for further reading click, Additionally, the awkward grammar is a pretty clear sign, as is the fact that if they. Adopted as official policy in November 1975 by President Gerald Ford, King George VI & Royal Commission On Population, This policy, known infamously as Depopulation Policy and now being normalised through Hollywood movies, the latest being personified by Thanos in Marvels, The new Population Control Law being advocated recently is actually. It belongs to Computer & Equipment Dealers industry. in Articles. Cet ouvrage est une rdition numrique d'un livre paru au XXe sicle, dsormais indisponible dans son format d'origine. deagel.com Guide to Military Equipment and Civil Aviation. Is it disinformation designed to confuse the members of society or an accurate foretelling of what will come to fruition? A good website design should be simple, functional, and consistent with your company's branding. A good website is trusted by users. The huge drops . This website uses cookies. According to their own website, deagel.com, Deagel provides news and intelligence on international military aviation and advanced technologies. Withslow-JoeBiden occupying the White House, and at a time of systematic,big techcensorship and widespread Democrat corruption, truthful media and alternative views are crucial.). It's a site owned by one Edwin Deagle, according to whois.net. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Is there a single-word adjective for "having exceptionally strong moral principles"? Can I tell police to wait and call a lawyer when served with a search warrant? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z1eFrE66aM, I saw the news cast, US special forces along with others spoiled the plan, it took the elite 20 years plus to develop the plan and to my knowledge it cant be remade in any time soon, it was foiled as they say and will not happen, what they may throw at the world next God only knows, lets pray the good guys are running the show now as ive heard. I joined to point out one or two things. I was looking at this site again recently. The economic theory is actually backed up by some indicators (which by no means say there is a conspiracy, merely provide the fodder), including those nations dumping our debt bonds, and a prediction that the yuan is about to become a global trade currency, possibly backed by gold. Though all have points. 1. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Deagel provides news and intelligence on international military aviation and advanced technologies. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Good my annoying neighbors are all vaxxed and I wouldn't mind buying their land for pennies on the dollar. It recently released a shocking five-year forecast. Spotify Design - Sweden. The next paragraph predicts that. People killed themselves because a lot of people were moving to urban areas. Many online researchers have erroneously confused this site with "deagle.com" which is owned by Edwin Deagle. The study falsely claimed that population growth in the so-called Lesser Developed Countries (LDCs) like India was a grave threat to U.S. national security. The homepage states, " For those who might be concerned. The G7 countries are clustered near the top of the list their % population reductions are: 2. WikiLeaks documents have revealed it was legitimately used as reference material in a Stratfor report on the technological capabilities of The People's Republic of North Korea, In reality, a single email leaked from Stratfor Enterprises, LLC references Deagel.com. It seems to be well-connected with defense contractors and government agencies like the CIA. It has lots of military news from around the world which seems legit, however I am not sure who is behind the website and why, if it were a hoax with regards to population figures it hasn't been taken down. The entry-level manufacturing jobs that China used to gobble up will migrate to 16 emerging economies with a combined population of 1.15 billion. For instance, in almost all British cities, mortality conditions in the 1860s were no betterand were often worsethan in the 1850s. He was totally right. The Alliance White Hats and many Patriots have won. Get the Cheapest Prices. Another particularity of the Western system is that its individuals have been brainwashed to the point that the majority accept their moral high ground and technological edge as a given. Deagel.com predicts up to 80% of population culled by 2025 in countries where Europeans live UK, US, and Germany look to be "epicenters of slaughter" (Updated 1/16/23) James Hill, MD Dec 5, 2021 41 61 Researcher Craig Paardekooper released this report on predictions of global population reduction from military analysis website Deagel.com. This one is starting to be passed around the conspiracy circles as 'proof that the end is near' or 'proof of depopulation'. You can see the most relevant data at every single I remember seeing the deagel report few months back, went to pull that up to compare numbers, and stumbled on this site showingpopulation forecasted to be 99 million. Both, however, were quite badly hit by COVID deaths and because of the shutdowns domestically and in many of their export partner countries, they took major financial hits. A good website is easily crawlable and shows search engines what they can and can't index. Now some claim these deaths will be due to COVID-vaccines "true purpose" of depopulating world. 290 million to 285 million. It does not matter. That goes for the entire country. According to their own statement (which can be found at the bottom of the page), their "sources" include CIA, FBI, UN, USG etc: The majority of the economic and demographic data used in the making The best answers are voted up and rise to the top, Not the answer you're looking for? It claimed that population growth in those states was especially worrisome, since it would quickly increase their relative political, economic, and military strength. I pull up the stats on US pop, do the math, and came up with 99 million unjabbed. It was not until the two subsequent decades that rises in life expectancy were found. There is a lot of good thought here on differing opinions. App available to 3rd parties shows that unvaxxed is recorded as being vaxxed! How do you get out of a corner when plotting yourself into a corner, The American Stock Market and banking system will collapse almost entirely, A number of economic bubbles will collapse in rapid succession, Extremely large numbers of skilled American workers will migrate from the country, American based companies will bail out of the United States in droves to Asia and Latin America. Here is a partial list of known Deagel partners and clients, according to their own website: This highly regarded intelligence organization has a grim outlook for the United States and the world in the coming years including a significant decrease in population. Deagel's forecast is shrouded in mystery as to its use by the Government. In other words, it's public information that the CIA can access just like anyone else. One particular source I have spoken to believes the current COVID-19 genocide will likely reduce This clearly points to the fact that the CIA, through Deagel, is projecting that the United States is going to be militarily conquered within the next 10 years.