By. Mark Hamill Reveals His Favorite Joker Monologue. The Dark Knight Monologues When the menace known as the Joker wreaks havoc and chaos on the people of Gotham, Batman must accept one of the greatest psychological and physical tests of his ability to fight injustice. Well, you shouldn't be speaking to his son, [Giving back the fake flowers Arthur gave Bruce]. This is the last time we'll be meeting. You think this is funny? No. Joker: Playing my video. Lokir: Ulfric? : Joker: Goodnight. Our team consists of experienced narrators, engineers, directors, editors, and reviewers. The cops have plans. : Yeah, but the doctor said she had a stroke. Joaquin Phoenix is . You're the guy that came to my house yesterday. Anchor 1: Breaking news. : #DC#Joker2019#JokerJoker Talk Show Scene (HD)Joker Talk Show Scene (HD) Joker (2019) Scene: How about another joke, Murray? Its all wrong By rights we shouldnt even be here. Arthur Fleck Project Casting. To become a symbol? Technical Specs. I mean, are you part of the protest? Sophie Dumond We are committed to providing the highest standard of production and education to our clients and students around the world. Because they were holding on to something. Ralof: Hey, what village are you from, horse thief? But you should see somebody. : Arthur Fleck You think this is funny? If we cannot face them, we deny reason itself! All right, so why were you fired? Official Sites What did you say to her? : a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash? How do you do? Everybody is awful these days. Lokir: No, this cant be happening. [after killing Murray] Arthur Fleck I heard what happened? [In Arthur's Jokebook] Arthur Fleck Sadly, he isnt me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like hes me. Carl (Arkham Clerk) It's funny, when I was a little boy and told people I wanted to be a comedian, everyone laughed at me. Funnywhen I was a boy, Imperial walls and towers used to make me feel so safe. I know. I know it seems strange, I don't mean to make you uncomfortable. Joker "No.". : Video game voice acting is one of the most important aspects of gameplay whether its narration, game instruction, or character dialogue. Whether you have a commercial spot that needs just that right feel, a video game or an audiobook that needs dynamic and expressive actors, or medical narration that needs someone who can handle that oh-so-tricky pronunciation, weve got you covered. : [he kisses him on the head] There is no "them." Murray Franklin Joker is a controversial movie that is doing huge box office. I don't want you worrying about money mom, or me. Who do I talk to? All are seated and bound; the one dressed in finery is gagged.]. Arthur Fleck Money? Thomas Wayne Have you seen what its like out there, Murray? Murray Franklin Yes. Look what happened because of what you did, what it led to! I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realize, it's a fucking comedy. : I don't know why everyone is so rude; I don't know why you are. Arthur Fleck: Oh, no. Arthur Fleck Comedy is subjective, Murray, isn't that what they say? Joker: when you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that abandons him and treats him like trash!? I want to watch the soldiers. You can lock them away FOREVER. Arthur Fleck Knock knock. All that sacrifice, she must love you very much. To sit in solemn silence in a dull, dark, dock, In a pestilential prison, with a life-long lock, Awaiting the sensation of a short, sharp, shock, From a cheap and chippy chopper on a big black block! Im sorry, Its just, you know, its been a rough few weeks, ever since I killed those 3 Wall Street guys. : Look what happened because of what you did, what it led to. Alfred Pennyworth Arthur Fleck [Arthur is packing up his locker at the clown company] | No. You get what you fuckin' deserve! He then embarks on a downward spiral of revolution and bloody crime. She always tells me to smile and put on a happy face. A properly planned, recorded, and edited voice over for your video can become a powerful tool for advertisements, sales presentations, and all types of videos. Are you having any negative thoughts?" Social Worker I used to be sweet on a girl from here. I killed those guys because they were awful. [Arthur's on the phone to Vaughn, after the gun that Randall had given for protection falls out of his pocket while he was entertaining at a children's hospital] Dad, it's me! It's part of my act. : [Arthur is packing up his locker at the clown company], [Arthur honks the clown horn, tosses it aside, and walks off, but returns], [Arthur's on the phone to Vaughn, after the gun that Randall had given for protection falls out of his pocket while he was entertaining at a children's hospital], [Arthur goes to Wayne Manor where he sees young Bruce and does a clown rooting form before talking to him through the gates], [Alfred starts laughing, causing Arthur in anger to put his hand through the gates around Alfred's neck and starts to choke him]. Do I really look like a guy with a plan, Harvey? I take good care of my mother. You get what you fuckin' deserve! Everybody is awful these days. What's wrong with you. 2021 Scraps from the Loft. You think men like Thomas Wayne ever think what it's like to be someone like me? I pass you every day and you dont notice me. A mentally troubled stand-up comedian embarks on a downward spiral that leads to the creation of an iconic villain. They think that we'll just sit there and take it, like good little boys! You're awful, Murray. Have you seen what its like out there? Cop : : Youll read voiceover scripts, be directed, have Q&A time, and have a private discussion with our team (the next day or so) to review your assessment. Murray: Youre serious, arent you? Arthur Fleck You're laughing. I bet they had something to do with this. These public domain voice over scripts are available as a resource for voice actors to practice. I do. : Without a high-quality soundtrack, games lose their brilliance. : A fitness video course, an animated series, a webinar, a product review on YouTube, a presentation, or a corporate training video these are all examples of what can be voiced over in a professional recording studio. Detective Garrity When selecting the best commercial voice over actors, Edge Studio strives to fully match the requirements set by the advertiser with a voice that perfectly matches the advertised product or service. [punches Arthur in the face] Do I look like the kind of clown that can start a movement? : Arthur Fleck Nobody's civil anymore. I've got nothing left to lose. Arthur Fleck I don't know why everyone is so rude; I don't know why you are. Haming: Why? [onstage at his talk show] | Detective Garrity We have a few questions for you, but you weren't home. Your email address will not be published. But if they captured you Oh gods, where are they taking us? Murray Franklin I'm awful? This path brings him face-to-face with his alter-ego: the Joker. : That is how I cope with this backwards life we find ourselves living. [A man and son watch the prisoners pull into town.]. So we spoke with your boss, over at Ha-Ha's. Everybody on the news. For within these rings was bound the strength and the will to govern each race. I had a bad day. All I have are negative thoughts. : : Skyrim was fine until you came along. That's not true. : what it led to. Who's there? "Are you having any negative thoughts?" Arthur Fleck I'm here to see Mr. Wayne. A very powerful man. Its always coupled with 20 minutes of stretching to decompress from the long workday. To be somebody but themselves? It's exit only. Walked right into that Imperial ambush, same as us, and that thief over there. He said it was best that we not be together because of appearances. You just ask the same questions every week. Yeah. Bruce. Thomas Wayne You think men like Thomas Wayne ever think what it's like to be someone like me? : Read and Download 'Joker' Screenplay. Ralof: Hey, you. You're just like the rest of them! Divines, please help me. : Lokir: Shor, Mara, Dibella, Kynareth, Akatosh. Thomas Wayne Arthur Fleck No, I don't believe any of that. My mother's name is Penny. Joker in all his twisted logic and sympathy-seeking behavior goes on a rant about how he's misunderstood and begs for. I don't know what to say. Just thinking of a joke. If they hadnt been looking for you, I couldve stolen that horse and been half way to Hammerfell. You know, this is not a public forum. Arthur Fleck And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Its enough to make anyone crazy. : Do I understand that you did this to start a movement? He suffers from a neurological condition that prompts convulsive bouts of laughter, caused by a brain injury from childhood abuse. Your email address will not be published. They dont. The best solution to achieve all the above is to order professional voiceovers by the best movie voice over artists. Smart phone with the logos of the JOKER 2019 movie. How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad happened. There are riots out there! Some just got nowhere else to go, don't know what to do, you know? I don't need you to tell me lies! Arthur Fleck . Play around in case you wish to try different emotions but the general idea is To convince. Arthur Fleck In the original, the Joker is almost desperately asking, the final two lines, almost like hes seeking reassurance that hes not wrong for his beliefs. You don't listen, do you? : : Until, when chance came, it ensnared another bearer. But we are. : somewhere dark and cold, filled with the damp, ambiguous shapes of things youd hoped were forgotten.. Memories can be vile, repulsive little brutes. The same way that you decide whats funny, or not. They couldn't carry a tune to save their lives. To become a symbol? She's crazy. Murray Franklin : Ralof: Look at him, General Tullius the Military Governor. I'm a party clown. diagnosed by Dr. Benjamin Stoner. Everybody just yells and screams at each other. Whether you are curious about the equipment that Edge is using, you are interested in renting an exclusive studio space for an upcoming project, or youre looking to host an event or screening, Edge Studio has got you covered. : ImIm from Rorikstead. You're a fuck-up, Arthur, and a liar. Have you seen what it's like out there, Murray? Do I need to call the police? A carefully selected voice actor is the key to an effective advertising campaign and leads to brand recognition and capturing the customers imagination. Yeah. Discover Your Future as a Voice Over Pro! : : Yoshikage Kira JoJos Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable, The Joker Batman: The Killing Joke Monologue, Farewell And Adieu Fair Spanish Ladies Capt Quint from Jaws, Old Spice The Man, Your Man Can Smell Like, Via zoom-webinar with a live instructor, In New York City, at the Edge Studio voiceover casting and production studios in Midtown Manhattan, In Los Angeles, at our partner studio, Voice Trax West, Get a brief overview of the modern voice over industry, Read for a coach and receive live feedback, Receive a follow-up call with a member of our team to discuss the areas of voice over where we think you would be most marketable, as well as give you a recommendation on the best training path for your skills and voice, Live training- We believe that live interaction with, Train from anywhere- We specialize in training students remotely, A wide array of continuing education opportunities that will teach you how to market yourself, build a home studio, develop your business plan, and work on your vocal technique, Private training with working professionals, Dedicated Education Advisors who will take you through every step of the process, A flexible schedule based on your availability. : Get away from that man. : Directed by Todd Phillips, Joker is a standalone film that's not connected to the ongoing DC Extended Universe, and is set in the 1980s when Bruce Wayne is still . Official Screenwriting Blog of The Black List. I'm glad. joker Mark Hamill Nicholas Graff A Southern California native (which seems to be a rarity as everyone seems to migrate here from outside the state, and everyone else born here ends up leaving for. [They approach the village of Helgen. : Answer (1 of 8): The reason why is stated: the viewers wrote in and demanded he be brought on. Now if you don't mind, I have to go take care of my mother. : The ring gave to Gollum unnatural long life. Joker Monologue - The Dark Knight Voice Over Script April 26, 2011 Do I really look like a guy with a plan, Harvey? [written in notebook] Killing those guys is funny, and Im tired of pretending its not. : It abandoned Gollum, but then something happened that the Ring did not intend. You can just step outside, and close the door on all those dreadful things that happened. Im 33 years old. Arthur Fleck So when you find yourself locked onto an unpleasant train of thought, heading for the places in your past where the screaming is unbearable, remember theres always madness! : [Arthur continues laughing as the last scene cuts to Bruce standing in from of his dead parents in the alley before cutting back to the interrogation room].