The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic, Temples-Halloran Funeral & Cremation Services. Your purchase was successful, and you are now logged in. Make a life-giving gesture Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Cherished. Thats my advice.. Judy Copeland, a longtime Hayden resident, died Sunday, April 29, 2012, at her daughter's home in Steamboat Springs. . During her esteemed career, she met the love of her life, Terry Copeland, M.D., and they were married in October of 2005, and recently celebrated their sixth anniversary. Edge: It means a lot. Family and friends can send flowers and/or light a candle as a loving gesture for their loved one. Bobbie Aulner. "Do it." We had to go around and get ourselves booked. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. She later completed a master's degree in special education. Mike Anglin.. She did her job. Judy Copeland was born on August 4, 1948. Judy Copeland, mother of WWE Hall of Famer Adam "Edge" Copeland, has passed away, WWE is saddened to learn. Photo by Mike Mastrandrea. Funeral services will be 11 a.m. Friday, November 11, 2011 at First Baptist Church in Edmond. Box 57139, Oklahoma City, OK 73157 or the Judy Herber Scholarship fund, Stroud Public School 212 West 7th, Stroud Oklahoma 74079. Your mom must really believe in you! 2017-2023 Tribute Archive. Partly cloudy skies. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Judy Copeland Rowell to pay them a last tribute. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. She said, Okay. She never doubted me. She is also survived by several nieces, nephews, other relatives and many dear friends. A lot of guys dont make it in four years. But I wish she could have stuck around to see the fruits of her labor longer. Judith Judy Grace Hargrove Copeland, 82, of Kenner, Louisiana, entered heaven on December 3, 2022, after battling multiple health issues. The only parent I've ever had. > Books Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. March 3, 1946 - Funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10:00 AM on Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Union, MO with Rev. Shes free now, and even now thoughts of her make me smile. Your email address will not be published. June 15, 2022 Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. January 8, 1945 - She was preceded in death by her parents, William and Evelyn Copeland; brother, Jimmy Copeland; and sisters . There is no photo or video of Judy A. Copeland.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. In between, Judy loved, laughed, and inspired a countless number of people she met along her journey. "I wanna be a wrestler Ma. Please disable your ad blocker, whitelist our site, or purchase a subscription. All Death, Burial, Cemetery & Obituaries results for Judith Copeland. She passed away Sunday, April 10, 2022 in Washington, MO at the age of 71 years. We had no way back home and no money to our names. She was born in Oakdale. Write your message of sympathy today. Took some elbow grease, but I got there. Memorial donations may also be made to Masses or Immaculate Conception School. Select the best result to find their address, phone number, relatives, and public records. The only parent Ive ever had. Her well-lived life came to an abrupt end on Sunday, November 6, in Oklahoma City, Okla. There is no photo or video of Judy Copeland Rowell.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. Most guys have to cut their teeth a lot longer than that. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. JUDY COPELAND OBITUARY Copeland Mass on Tuesday A funeral Mass for Judy Copeland, nee Esser, 71, Union, will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, April 19 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in. In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations to Bowdon Area Historical Society, Victory Methodist Church or Bowdon Methodist Church. Privacy Policy and Find the obituary of Judy Copeland (2018) from Orangeville, ON. When your purchase is complete, a post will be made on the tribute wall of the deceased signifying the planting of a memorial tree. So, that was our meal for the day. Forward to Family & Friends; Share a Memory; Make a Charitable Donation; Add a Photo; Print; Contact Support . She had a great love for her family, especially her grandchildren and great grandchildren. You can then forward the email to the family or print it and give it to them personally. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Judith "Judy" Grace Hargrove Copeland, 82, of Kenner, Louisiana, entered heaven on December 3, 2022, after battling multiple health issues. Due to seasonal conditions, the tree planting takes place during the spring and summer. Posted by Judy (Kobernusz) Youngbluth on March 3, 2023. . Hold on. She was predeceased by : her parents, James Millard Copeland and Lerlie Evelyn Traylor Copeland. JUDITH COPELAND OBITUARY Judith "Judy" Grace Hargrove Copeland, 82, of Kenner, Louisiana, entered heaven on December 3, 2022, after battling multiple health issues. https://www.muhleisen.com/obituaries/Judith-Copeland-2/#!/Obituary. Judith Ellen "Judy" Copeland (nee' Esser) was born November 03, 1950 in Washington, MO to Bernard and Sadie (nee' Crackel) Esser. April 10, 2022 Apr 16: Impact Rebellion Later that year, in September, WWE held an Edge Appreciation Night at Torontos Air Canada Centre, and there was Judy hugging it out with her son in the middle of the ring for an emotional moment. Judy, I am so sorry to hear about Bobbie. She was my rock. Your mana. Somehow. . On May 18, 1970, in Dexter, Iowa, Wayne was united in marriage to Judy K. Hart and to this loving union three . Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. July 26, 2022 Judy grew up in Washington, MO where she was a member of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church. She then went on to the University of Oklahoma to obtain her Juris Doctorate in 1993. Judy grew up in Boulder, where she attended . Best Match Powered by Whitepages Premium AGE 50s Judy L Copeland Bronxville, NY (Northeast Yonkers) View Full Report Addresses Midland Ave, Bronxville, NY She was an active member of the Ridgeview Baptist Church where she loved her church . Apr 1: WWE WrestleMania (76 years old). With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Judy E. Copeland of Union, Missouri, born in Washington, Missouri, who passed away on April 10, 2022 at the age of 71. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Judy E. Copeland to pay them a last tribute. Service map data OpenStreetMap contributors. > Sporting Connection During peak periods such as Valentines Day, Memorial Day and most holidays, florists are not always able to keep up to demand. Mar 5: AEW Revolution Judy Copeland aka The Judemeister. Sign up to receive news and updates from this site directly to your desktop. She put what money she had in the bank and we did a 36-hour bus ride home without shaving, eating or showering. She thoughtIm going to support this kid because in the long-run its going to pay off for him. Visitation for 71-year-old Judy Copeland will be held from 3:00 to 7:00 PM on Monday, April 18, 2022 at Oltmann Funeral Home in Union, MO. She is also survived by her family and friends. She is survived by : her children, Julie Carol Rowell (Steed), Copeland James Rowell and Cope; her husband James Lovvorn Rowell Jr.; her daughter-in-law Tara Rowell; her grandchildren, Mattie Steed, Caroline Steed and Ramsey Rowell; her brother Eddie; and her sister-in-law Jennifer Rowell. Please go to https://www.muhleisen.com/obituaries/Judith-Copeland-2/#!/Obituary for more information about her life and the familys suggestions about donations to honor her life. Judith Ann "Judy" Copeland was born March 26, 1935, in Rapid City, S.D. Judy L. Copeland, age 93, passed away Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at NHC HealthCare in Johnson City, TN. She is also survived by numerous nieces and nephews. 'Do it.' She was my rock. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. (64 years old). Born in 1938 to Donovan and Mildred Copeland, Vandy grew up in Auburn, Alabama. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Judy Copeland Rowell to pay them a last tribute. If you forget it, you'll be able to recover it using your email address. Your e-mail address will be used to confirm your account. View Tribute Book Events (Sherwin) Kaplack, age 79, of Sewickley Hills Borough, formerly of McKeesport, passed away peacefully with family by her side on Saturday, February 18, 2023, at Paramount Senior Living Bethel Park. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Winds light and variable.. We won't share it with anyone else. I wanna be a wrestler Ma. Now, my girlfriends up in the box with my mom at all of the SkyDome shows. Subscribe Now. Im pretty fortunate. Your soul. Mike Anglin. Born to Donald Dean and Mary Lucille Herber, Judy was the youngest of five siblings. She was born on January 6, 1953 to the late Buford and Daphine Violet Claxton in Campbell County, Tennessee. She passed away Sunday, April 10, 2022 in Washington, MO at the age of 71 years. Judy was born on. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Judy Dell Copeland to show support. Billie "Wayne" May, son of the late Earl May and Hildred (Howard) May, was born in Ellington, Missouri, on March 5, 1943. She spent most of her adult life as a resident of Tullos, Urania, and, later, Pineville, Louisiana. Your account has been registered, and you are now logged in. Knoxville, Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Funeral arrangements are not known at this time. Click on the bell icon to manage your notifications at any time. Patricia Cooke Badger Copeland 9-13-1934 to 3-19-2022 Born September 13, 1934, on her mother's birthday in Ozona, Texas, to parents Archibald and Nora Woods Cooke. Would you like to offer Judith Copelands loved ones a condolence message? My thoughts and prayers are with Adam, Beth and their wonderful family at this time. Standard text messaging rates apply. In between, Judy loved, laughed, and. > Movies & TV Much of the story is documented in his autobiography, 2005s Adam Copeland On Edge. Judy Copeland <p><br />Judy Copeland, age 59, of Caryville went home to be with her Lord and Savior on Wednesday, December 12, 2012 at her residences. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Judith Copeland to pay them a last tribute. Invalid password or account does not exist. She is survived by her daughter Debbie Reagan, her sisters Betty Byrd and Dorothy Bowman . Start your subscription for just $5 for 3 months > Obituary Archive Create a password that only you will remember. Would you like to offer Judy A. Copelands loved ones a condolence message? Your flame. Wrestling: Shocking Stories from the Squared Circle; Benoit: Wrestling with the Horror That Destroyed a Family and Crippled a Sport (with Steven Johnson, Heath McCoy and Irv Muchnick); He can be emailed at goliver845@gmail.com, you can follow him on Twitter @gregmep, and visit www.oliverbooks.ca. Funeral arrangement under the care ofTemples-Halloran Funeral & Cremation Services. Judy then went on to the Oklahoma Court District Attorneys office and subsequently to the U.S. Attorneys Office where she worked from 2004 until she took her position as legal counsel to Oklahomas first female governor, Mary Fallin in 2011. Judy completed her earthly journey on March 2 . She is also survived by numerous cousins; and special friend. The daughter of Dr. George C. Coleman, who had been head of the political science department at what is now Towson University, and Melvina Coleman, an antiques dealer, Judith Anne. University of West Georgia Alumni sent flowers, In loving memory of Judy Copeland Rowell, Your spirit. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. My heart aches upon hearing the news of Judy Copelands passing. Family and friends must say goodbye to their beloved Judy A. Copeland of Irmo, South Carolina, who passed away at the age of 64, on July 26, 2022. Edit Search New Search Filters (1) To get better results, add more information such as Birth Info, Death Info and Locationeven a guess will help. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. The backbone and bedrock that kept my balance through some very tumultuous years. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. in political science in 1990. 3500 Tazewell Pike, Wrestlings John Powell in 1999 for a question and answer session, and stressed how his mother made it all possible, not just financially: I was bailed out by my mom numerous times. Hey Jude, take a sad song and make it better You always did. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. JUDY COPELAND OBITUARY COPELAND, Judy Lynne Peacefully with her loving family by her side on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at the age of 65. Memorial donations may also be made to Masses or Immaculate Conception School. Knoxville - Judith Copeland Deaver, age 78 of Knoxville, passed away peacefully at home on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. On December 22, 2020, Vandy J. Copeland went to be with his Lord and Savior after a short illness. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Would you like to offer Judy Copeland Rowells loved ones a condolence message? June 13, 1943 February 8, 2022. After graduation, Judy began an extensive legal career with the Oklahoma state and federal governments. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. June 18, 1958 - Jul 1: Money in the Bank Friends may leave condolences at Crawford Family Funeral and Cremation Service, www.crawfordfuneralservice.com. Get up-to-the-minute news sent straight to your device. She is survived by her loving husband of 59 years, Earl Deaver; sons, Michael Deaver and Mark Deaver; daughter, Christy Pierce; grandchildren, Russell Deaver, Jennifer Stepp, Aaron Deaver, Gehrig Deaver, Zoe Curington, Skylar Hellmund, and Grayson Hellmund; great grandchildren, Lorelai Stepp, Isabelle Stepp, Brayden Curington and Averie Curington; and several nieces and nephews. Judy E. Copeland Obituary - Visitation & Funeral Information Judy E. Copeland November 3, 1950 - April 10, 2022 Tribute Wall 33 Obituary & Events Share a memory Plant a tree Obituary A special keepsake was created for the friends and family of Judy and is now available to order. Ive been doing it for six years now and it took me four which is short in our business. We had enough money each day to buy a hamburger. Audrey was born on Jan. 15, 1944 in McKeesport, one of two children to the late Walter and Stella (Kosmer) Sherwin. Dates July 18, 1976 - February 28, 2023. . Send Flowers: When Is the Ordering Deadline? It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Judith Copeland (Suffolk, Virginia), who passed away on October 28, 2020, at the age of 75, leaving to mourn family and friends. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. The good thing is for all of my matches, she always been there. John Powell (SLAM! You will receive email notifications when changes are made to the online memorial, including when family and friends post to the Guestbook. Judy grew up in Washington, MO where she was a member of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church. So was Christian. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. Aug 5: WWE SummerSlam, > Archives Obituaries > Bobbie Aulner. She is survived by : her spouse Terry Copeland; her daughters, Rebecca Copeland of St. Louis, MO and Laura Bockhorst (Aaron) of Union, MO; her grandchildren, Tyler Bockhorst, Kirsten Bockhorst, Connor Grant and Carter Grant; her sisters, Janice Esser of Springfield, MO and Jane Montgomery (Marty) of St. Louis, MO; and her siblings-in-law, Sharon Terrill of Eureka, MO, Connie Inmann of New Haven, MO, Joyce Copeland of Union, MO and Randy Copeland (Jonita) of Union, MO. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. Obituary Judith Ellen "Judy" Copeland (nee' Esser) was born November 03, 1950 in Washington, MO to Bernard and Sadie (nee' Crackel) Esser. Please accept our most heartfelt sympathies for your loss.. Joe Post officiating. Planting will take place in Spring or Summer of the same year. On his Twitter account, @EdgeRatedR, Copeland announced the news: Today I lost my mom. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. The backbone and bedrock that kept my balance through some very tumultuous years. Just six years into his career, Adam Copeland, a rising star as Edge in WWE, sat down with SLAM! Wrestling). Judy Copeland raised her son, Adam, in Orangeville, Ontario, a small city a little more than an hour northwest of Toronto. She passed away Sunday, April 10, 2022 in Washington, MO at the age of 71 years. She had a love for life that cannot be matched and lived each day to its fullest. He departed this life at Cedar Pointe Nursing Home in Rolla, Missouri, on February 25, 2023, at the age of 79. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Portsmouth First Church of the Nazarene, 2512 Barclay Avenue, Portsmouth, VA 23702. Required fields are marked *. Leave a sympathy message to the family in the guestbook on this memorial page of Judy A. Copeland to show support. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Subscriber Verification(Must be Logged In Using Free Account). She must be some kind of lady to put up with that kind of stuff. She was preceded in death by her parents, William and Evelyn Copeland; brother, Jimmy Copeland; and sisters, Shirley Kelley and Sue Drummer. Loving mother of Adam and his wife Beth. Write your message of sympathy today. Write your message of sympathy today. 2829 Rennoc Rd, Judy Copeland aka The Judemeister. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. November 3, 1950 - Funeral arrangement under the care ofRainwater Funeral Home. Apr 2: WWE WrestleMania I called home and saidMom. Order by 3:00PMThe day before. My first show in Copps Coliseum against Bob Holly. Its a very cool thing. On his Twitter account, @EdgeRatedR, Copeland announced the news: Today I lost my mom. Bowdon First Methodist Church 302 Wedowee St, Bowdon, GA 30108, Bowdon Methodist Church 302 Wedowee St, Bowdon, GA 30108. John Powell (SLAM! She had a great love for her family, especially her grandchildren and great . Those are all important factors but just dont think its going to happen overnight. She passed away Sunday, April 10, 2022 in Washington, MO at the age of 71 years. There are no events at this time. The only parent I've ever had. Her celebration of life service will be held at Tullos First Baptist Church on Saturday, December 17th with a graveside service at Greenwood Memorial Park in Pineville at 3 pm. I lived my dream and continue to do so because she watered me and let me blossom. It worked out to three. An excellent student, Judy graduated as valedictorian from Stroud High School in 1987 and went on to Northeastern State University, graduating cum laude with a B.A. Judy A. Copeland June 18, 1958 - July 26, 2022 (64 years old) Irmo, South Carolina Judy A. Copeland Obituary It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. So was Zack Wylde. Greg Oliver has been writing about pro wrestling since 1985, and is the author of wrestling books: The Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: The Storytellers (with Steven Johnson), The Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: Heroes & Icons (with Steven Johnson and Mike Mooneyham); The Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: The Heels (with Steven Johnson); The Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: The Tag Teams (also with Johnson); The Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: The Canadians; SLAM! Ever. All rights reserved. Bates Family Funeral Home 601 E Front St, De Kalb, TX 75559. I remember being stranded in Tennessee. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. TN 37918. U.S., Obituary Collection, 1930-Current. May they find comfort in the cherished memories that they hold so dear., In a column on his website following Edges retirement, Lance Storm wrote about Judy as well, a fitting finale: his mom (if I can borrow an old Edge-ism) still very much reeks of awesomeness.. With heavy hearts, we announce the death of Judy Copeland Rowell of Bowdon, Georgia, born in Carrollton, Georgia, who passed away on June 15, 2022 at the age of 76. Judy Ann Copeland was born January 28, 1969 in El Paso, Texas. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Judith Copeland (Suffolk, Virginia), who passed away on October 28, 2020, at the age of 75, leaving to mourn family and friends. So on April 12, 2011, when Edge retired completely from professional wrestling for health reasons, he made sure that his mom was flown down to Albany, NY, for the Smackdown show, where he laid the championship title down in the ring. This is the name that will be displayed next to your photo for comments, blog posts, and more. Initially, she worked with the Oklahoma Attorney Generals Office under the Honorable Drew Edmondson from 1993 to 1997, followed by positions in the Oklahoma Governors office as both General and Deputy General Counsel under the Honorable Frank Keating from 1997 through 2003. Note: These are general guidelines; some florists may not be able to operate within these timelines. > Photo Galleries High around 65F. I found an amazing partner and Im the father to two beautiful little girls. Family, friend, or fan, this family history biography is for you to remember Judy Copeland. She was the eldest of three children of Wayland and Mildred (Maher) Simkins. Man! Judith Copeland Deaver, age 78 of Knoxville, passed away peacefully at home on Tuesday, February 8, 2022. Posted by Michele Copeland on March 1, 2023. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Graveside services for Judy Copeland who passed away January 5, 2022, will be held at Mountain Home (VA) National Cemetery on April 8, 2022 at 1 p.m. Officiated by Rev. A mainly sunny sky. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Judy E. Copeland to pay them a last tribute. An avid cook and excellent baker, everyone looked forward to Judys seasonal treats and the great care she took in making them. The backbone and bedrock that kept my balance through some very tumultuous years. Low 41F. Judy was sincere and generous and loved her family, friends and her dear dog, Reagan. Christian and I were down there. Judy was passionate about her career and loved her students. Choose wisely! Judy grew up in Washington, MO where she was a member of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Church. You have permission to edit this article. Make sure relatives of Judy Copeland Rowell know they have sympathy messages here. > Career Records Ever," he wrote. To send flowers to the family or plant a tree in memory of Judy E. Copeland please visit our. Locally, she always there. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Her well-lived life came to an abrupt end on Sunday, November 6, in Oklahoma City, Okla. NWA USA: Tag team main event is full of SVGS, SmackDown: Rhodes and Reigns lay WrestleMania goals, Mat Matters: Forecasting the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2023, Drago and Aero Star showcasing lucha libre abroad. After high school, Judy continued her education at Southwest Missouri State University in Springfield, MO and graduated from University of Missouri-St. Louis with a bachelor's degree in special education. She was my rock. (71 years old). Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. An email message containing instructions on how to reset your password has been sent to the e-mail address listed on your account. She spent most of her. After retiring in 2006, Judy spent much of her time traveling with her husband and friends, attending her grandchildren's sporting events, and spending as much time as possible with her family. Family and friends will meet at Greenwood Cemetery Friday, February 11, 2022 at 12:45 pm for a 1:00 pm graveside service officiated by Pastor David Trent. May God comfort you in this time of sorrow. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. Funeral arrangement under the care ofBates Family Funeral Home. > Collectibles TN 37918. A parish rosary will be held at 2:30 PM at the funeral home. She was born in Oakdale. After an order is placed, our forestry partners will plant the tree in the area of greatest need (nearest the funeral home), according to the planting schedule for the year. Legacy invites you to. I can just think of times where Id be miserable, not making any money. A point where she knew I was going to be fine. Trisha Rushton, Greg, Doreen Miles, Dr. Roshan and Holly Copeland. She never doubted me. It is always difficult saying goodbye to someone we love and cherish. She is survived by : her husband Horton Dempsey Copeland, Jr.; her daughter Tiffani Danielle Dengel (Blake); her grandchildren, Tiara Danielle Dengel, Trista Danielle Dengel, Wade Alan Wright, Jr. (Courtney) and Leah Renee Wright; her step-daughter Renee Copeland Wright (Wade); her great grandchild Waylan Edward Wright; and her brother Jimmy Paxton (Susan). JUDY COPELAND OBITUARY Judy Copeland's passing on Tuesday, July 26, 2022 has been publicly announced by Temples-Halloran Funeral & Cremation Services in Columbia, SC. In earlier years, Judy coached Khoury League softball teams in Union. Judy Ann Copeland was born January 28, 1969 in El Paso, Texas. So was Joey Legend. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Friday, May 4, 2012, at The Holy Name. JUDITH COPELAND OBITUARY Judith Ellen "Judy" Copeland, nee Esser, 71, Union, passed away Sunday, April 10, 2022, in Washington. She is survived by her loving husband of 51-years, Terry Copeland; two daughters: Rebecca Copeland of St. Louis, MO and Laura Bockhorst and husband Aaron of Union, MO; four grandchildren: Tyler Bockhorst, Kirsten Bockhorst, Connor Grant, and Carter Grant; two sisters: Janice Esser of Springfield, MO and Jane Montgomery and husband Marty of St. Louis, MO; three sisters-in-law: Sharon Terrill of Eureka, MO, Connie Inmann of New Haven, MO, and Joyce Copeland of Union, MO; brother-in-law, Randy Copeland and wife Jonita of Union, MO; along with several nieces, nephews, other relatives and many dear friends.