I turned off my phone and buried my face on a pillow. And Irene really meets the traits that Sunghoon looks for in a girl. The public soon found out he really doesn't care for money or fame. #kpopimagines A curt nod towards him to show how grateful she was, is enough for Jay. Yeah, the Park Sunghoon, beautiful and tall, pretty much my ideal type, he goes into detail so there is no misunderstanding. Because of that, the members started teasing Sunghoon silently who's already blushing hard just seeing Ira and realizing that they are breathing the same air. Someone whos great at holding conversations and has great humor is a plus. Street. As ENHYPENs source of energy, He gravitates toward girls who are as intense and extroverted as him. He participated in two ISU Challenger Series events, Asian Figure Skating Trophy and Alpen Trophy. Sunghoon. He made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Gunroyng Corps in the 2008 erotic historical film, A Frozen Flower, whose lead cast comprised of Jo In-sung, Joo Jin-mo, and Song Ji-hyo. Other No no no noo" Sunghoon whined and hide his face behind Jake. "Uhh, yeah sure since I have nothing to do" I said and they assisted me to the studio. #romance Calling him by his stage name still sounds weird but it's something he decided for himself, so really he's the one at fault. Sunghoon asked, I can hear annoyance in his voice. ( sunghoon oc ) status: complete heurfics 2021 All Rights Reserved enhypen enhypenff fanfiction ff heartbreak heeseung imagines jake jaypark jungwon kpopfanfiction kpopidols kpopimagines kpopscenarios ni-ki Those are just superficial things, he never was in it for the money. Who's ideal type are you to enhypen? Hope for the group as you debut: I wish for ENHYPENs successful debut and the "Rookie of the Year" title and hope to eventually become a world renowned artist. But once he falls for you, theres no letting go. Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.. Website Sign In Sunghoon was a competitve figure ice skater prior to pursuing a career in Kpop. (Sunghoon oc) status: ggyuue 2021 Birth Name: Park Sung-hoon () Position: Vocalist*, Dancer*, Visual* Birthday: December 8, 2002 Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius Chinese Zodiac Sign: Horse Height: 181 cm (5'11") Weight: N/A Blood Type: O MBTI Type: ISTJ Nationality: Korean Solo Fandom Name: Penguins Sunghoon Facts: He's from Namyangju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea In 2020, Park Sung-hoon was cast as Seo Gong-myung in the political romantic comedy-drama television series. I haven't, he whispers, his voice wavering and he clicks his tongue in disgust, disgusted at himself. "I'm just asking you know! Sunghoon gained recognition when he joined competitive figure skating, winning several medals. he asked with a smug smile. Never, to be completely fair. Guess who's jealous? And while hes an introvert, he likes an easygoing girl who gets along well with people. May 21, 2022 . Girls who will make him jealous are a no-no. Saudade doesn't let anyone undermine his opinion. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators . S-so, she stutters and he blinks at her, more confused now. He has cited that despite from all these hardships he tries his best to stay fit since he has been doing that for years as an athlete. He knows it makes everyone laugh, since it's not a secret how much he hates fan service in the idol industry. For playing the character of Go Dong-man, based on Japanese mixed martial artist Yoshihiro Akiyama, also known as Choo Sung-hoon, Seo-joon had to go through some intense training for about two . Honestly, he can search for a long time. He's with his manager who's also holding a lot of paper bags that contains food. He eventually became runner up male skater of South Korea. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); You have entered an incorrect email address! I wasn't like that from the start. And soon Ira entered the studio with a huge smile on her face. Heejin clears her throat and he glances at her briefly. Still, it's too early for him to show himself. #1 Southeastern University Series Oh My Venus ( ) | KBS 2 / 2015-2016 Jang Joon Sung Jay can't fault her, she probably got into a fight about her too short red dress before with the director. "It's actually my hobby since I was a kid. "Ira! To be honest, the only thing he wants to do right now is to throw himself onto his bed and scream into his pillow, maybe watch some videos of Gaeul to calm down. But its important that she is not too tall! His head starts to hurt, he'll just ask Jungwon tomorrow. Ideal Type (Park Sunghoon) Reads 137K Votes 4.3K Parts 65 Time 3h 24m Start reading heurfics Complete it all started in an interview. Do you have an ideal type? Sunghoon began showing symptoms on August 30. Sunghoon made his official debut with the group on November 30, 2020, with the album Border: Day One. Zodiac Sign: Aquarius left kudos on this work. He has introverted, observant, thinking, and judging personality traits. 9 Secret Tips, How Do K-Pop Idols Dont Sweat? And with that, we started eating while telling different types of stories and jokes. He rests his head on his knees, taking a shuddering breath in. Sunghoon debuted as a member of . Blood type: 0. Irene is popular as the visual of SM Entertainment, and her beauty is beyond normal and unbeatable. Jungwon the leader, answered. Although hes soft, our Golden Retriever can also be the possessive type. Despite her harsh an SEQUEL TO DUPLICITY. "So how's your idol life?" What Is The Ideal Type Of Girls Of NCT Members? You mean the male idol Park Sunghoon of Enhypen, she nearly whispers, her eyes pleading and her nose still scrunched up in disbelief. (a/n: I've never heard silence quite this loud ). Six of them answered, and Sunghoon's the last one. #wegotmarried Stage Name: Sung Hoon () Birth Name: Bang In-Kyu (), but he legalized his name to Bang Sung-Hoon () Birth Date: February 14, 1983 Zodiac Sign: Aquarius Nationality: Korean Height : 185 cm (6'1) Weight: 74 kg (162 lbs) Blood Type: A Twitter: @bbangSH83 "cool, let's practice on ice after recording the song" he said and gave me a small smile. Natosha Jackson is from the south-side slums of Ridgeport. he laughed. He doesn't even realize his slip of tongue but the shocked look on Heejin's face says it all. He's so cute!" "It's nice and fun actually, especially when it comes to fan signing events." They look for commitment, trust, honesty, and independence. Heeseung is an introspective guy, so its only natural that hes drawn to creative girls. I asked as polite as possible. Native name: . They look for steadiness and dedication. Jake. He doesn't care for loosing his fans or fame, not even all the haters he will get. Because of curiousty, I went to the door. Amusement park. Besides connection, development, and discovery, which is embodied in our team name, ENHYPEN also means the tie between our fans and us. Heeseung dismisses him with a wave and looks after him with a soft glance. His ideal type is someone whos generous with attention and will look at him only. ISTJ (Logistician) Ex. "Okay, so we have a special guest" the emcee said to the boys. he just sipped on my cola ;). Jungwons ideal type is also someone who respects him. Who's your bias? Utilizamos cookies para garantir que tenha a melhor experincia no nosso site. All You Should Know. Fancafe: Sung Hoon, Sung Hoon Facts: [24], 2020present: Debut with Enhypen and hosting, Last edited on 25 February 2023, at 14:20, South Korean Figure Skating Championships, "ENHYPEN() (SQUID GAME) ? ( sunghoon oc ) He won many figure skating competitions including the novice gold medal of Lombardia Trophy in 2015 and the junior silver medal in the 2016 and 2017 Asian Figure Skating Trophy. PARK JONGSEONG, he hears his manager scream and stomping towards him, when the cameras stopped recording. Introduction. Comebacks Age: 20 years old. See any errors? Sunghoon won two international advanced novice competitions, Asian Figure Skating Trophy and Lombardia Trophy, during the 2015-16 figure skating season. He has appeared in MBCs variety show I Live Alone . But he wonders why she looks so uncomfortable, when he was the one spacing out. "Can I know when will it start?" Like many ENGENE, youre probably wondering about the ideal type of girls of ENHYPEN members. The group was formed through the survival show I-LAND under the management of Belift Lab. The next year, he won another silver medal at Asian Figure Skating Trophy, and participated in ISU Junior Grand Prix in Poland. Send us your corrections by listing the artist and the mistake. Fans went crazy then when Sunghoon and Irene met backstage at MusicBank in 2022. On September 12, 2021, Sunghoon announced through Weverse that he had been discharged from the treatment facility after being healed. Would you like to say a few words to the online viewers, saudade-ssi the interviewer, her name was Heejin he thinks, asks nicely. IDEAL TYPE WORLD CUP. Age Trivia: Sunghoon was 17 years old (international age) during the time he was competing on the show I-LAND. ISTJs, like Sunghoon, will typically have long term relationships and do not get easily impressed with superficial things. As one of seven successful finalists, he placed sixth and was selected to join the newly formed South Korean idol group Enhypen. Will we create one?" Sung Hoon Profile and Facts; Sung Hoons Ideal Type "I'll head out now" his manager said before going out of the house. ( sunghoon oc ) She's After her twin brother died, she doesn't want someone to replace his brother's spot on I-LAND unti Rebel Simmons was just a girl who was dealt a shitty hand in the game of life. Your email address will not be published. He is a member of the K-POP boy group, ENHYPEN. What are the good and bad habits you developed as a figure skater? Jugglers() | KBS2 / 2017-2018 Lee Kyung Joon (cameo) Hes also the type to take things slow. "We already know it's Irene from Red Velvet" The emcee said making the member's shake their heads and teasingly look at Sunghoon. Passionate Love () |SBS / 2013-2014 Kang Moo Yeol Aside from creativity, Heeseung is also looking for generosity in a girl. Because he was very shy as a young kid, his mother got him started on skating. I'm pretty beat up, hyung. I wouldn't talk to you about him if it wasn't important. Heeseung knows how to handle him the best of the members, he gently uncrosses his arms and takes his hands into his own. All Rights Reserved. If you use info from our profile, please kindly put a link to this post.