Thought maybe a totem could help you. 5. The reason why its so dangerous is because you will come across some really scary monsters here, such as spirits, corrupt serpents, mummies, zombie adventurers, and a powerful creature known as the Apophis. Butterfish, obtained from the Shearwater Bridge (Spring, Summer, Fall) and Forest West (Summer) during the daytime in sunny weather. This is a community to discuss Stardew Valley Expanded, an expansive mod by FlashShifter for ConcernedApe's Stardew Valley. Published Jun 3, 2021 The Stardew Valley Expanded mod builds upon the game ConcernedApe created with hundreds of new locations, NPCs, quests, and secrets to explore. The featured attraction of the Egg Festival is the Egg Hunt. All of the items in the bundle, like Dinosaur Mayonnaise, are hard to get. This is my most favorite thing in the whole world. 106. MORE: Stardew Valley: The Best Items You Get As Rewards From Gunther (& Other Items He Should've Kept). Due to my poor farming skills, my wife decided to play Stardew Valley to show me how it's done. Which Professions to Choose for Every Skill, How to Break Big Logs, Boulders, and Meteorites, Start Here: In-Depth Beginner Farming Guide, A Guide to Silos - How to Build One and Use it, Everything You Need to Know About Crab Pots, The Beach Farm Layout Has a Secret Fishing Spot, Everything You Need To Know About The Mines, How To Get Cinder Shards And What They're For, How to Enable the Dangerous Version of the Mines, Tips for Making it to Level 100 in Skull Cavern, A Complete Guide to Enchantments and Weapon Forging, How To Find Rainbow Shells And What They're Used For, Where To Find Dragon Teeth And What They're For, A List of Villagers You Should Befriend Early, All Universally-Loved Gifts and Where to Find Them, Friendship Guide: Caroline - The Tea Enthusiast, Friendship Guide: Demetrius - The Researcher, Friendship Guide: Evelyn - The Grandmother, Friendship Guide: George - The Grandfather, Friendship Guide: Pierre - The Shopkeeper, Friendship Guide: Sandy - The Mysterious Desert Shopkeeper, Marriage Guide: Abigail - The Nonconformist, Marriage Guide: Maru - The Genius Inventor, Marriage Guide: Penny - The Girl Next Door, Marriage Guide: Shane - The Male Tsundere, How to Make Big Money Aside from Growing Crops. Love you! How to Beat Treasure Hand in Persona 3 Weaknesses and Download Terraria v1.4.0.5.2.1 Mod Apk (Free Crafting), Puppyfish Can be caught by the water under Shearwater Bridge, Fairy Stone Found in Frozen and Omni Geodes. I'm only going to the flower festival for the free cake. You can place Crab Pots in freshwater or saltwater. I'm the owner of Blue Moon Vineyard. This mod also adds a tractor garage, which is welcome indeed. Here are some selected quotes: Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! He will ask you to investigate what he believes to be a rat problem in the old building. Items displayed in the Grange Display are returned, but not automatically. ", "Blue Moon Vineyard is doing well. Regarding the Stardew Valley Expanded cutscene with Maru, I only had two questions. We have a guide for these bundles that can be found here. The player enters the dance by entering Cindersap Forest between 9am and 2pm. Predictably, this bundle requires that you take up fishing. To make completing the Community Center easier, the bundles are divided by room and the different bundle goals. Read on to find out everything you need to know about the Stardew Valley Expansion mod. This one removes the decay rate for the said friendship meter so players can just introduce themselves and then forget about friends but still keep them. If you have already explored all the vanilla content in Stardew Valley and are looking for more lore-friendly content, SVE offers more than what you are looking for. ", "People come to the cliff in front of my house pretty often. Visiting the Wizard will trigger a cutscene that will . The player must have seen the Part 1 event, and must still be married to Sophia. here are two events, the short one will tell you what to do to trigger the long one.) You can toggle the configurations on already existing saves to alter your SVE experience according to your style. Expanded Joja storyline which allows you to explore Pelican Towns fate if you side with Joja. Maybe the Fern Islands? The Farm Cave: Should You Choose Mushrooms Or Bats? His heart events are easily the most emotional ones in Stardew Valley. Stardew Valley Farming Level: Full Guide to increasing it! If the number isn't in your save file, then something else is wrong . When that comes, you should strongly consider checking out Stardew Valley Expanded, a mod that adds tons of new content to your game. The Night Market takes place during Winter 15-17, on the beach, from 5pm-2am. The Stardew Valley Fair takes place on the 16th of Fall every year. A ghost at the beach! It's a simple and clean solution by Pathoschild to manage the sheer wealth of mods that players can potentially download for Stardew Valley. It is run and owned by Sophia, who took over the farm after her parents died tragically. The Luau takes place on the 11th of every Summer. Sum/Fall/Win, Wednesday 10th, Visits Susan, Journey Of The Prairie King: The Motion Picture, Natural Wonders: Exploring Our Vibrant World. Stardew Valley Expanded is one of the biggest Stardew Valley expansion mods that brings all new questlines, maps, events, locations, crops, and, (drumroll, please) NPCs! Stardew Valley gives you the chance to renovate Pelican Town's Community Center, and here's how to go about doing this. With a gigantic sword, and a flowy red cape! If you are looking . #2. xAlphaStarOmegax Jan 23, 2021 @ 9:05am. So pretty here. Try updating your mods - you have quite a few important ones are older versions, including SVE. Summary Maddie comes off as very serious and easily irritated. After completion, you will be awarded five Autumn's Bounty. (Planting the strawberry seeds on or before Spring 16, will allow the player to harvest Strawberries two times before Summer). Games. Noted is that both Jas AND Marnie need to have one heart's worth of friendship points with the player for this cutscene to occur.Thank you friends!Mods used in this playthrough include Stardew Valley Expanded by Flashshifter:https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3753(A note: While the game includes SVE, Leah's 4-Heart Event is the same in SVE and un-modded Stardew Valley). And now this appeared somehow overwriting on . When it comes to Sophia, she enjoys all of these things except the Rabbits Foot. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Good luck today, silly! Stardew Valley gives you the chance to renovate Pelican Town's Community Center, and here's how to go about doing this. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. ", "Fall will be hectic as usual for me! ", "Scarlett's visiting soon. A stranger! This can be anything from crop harvest time to a person's favorite gifts. The player must have seen Sophia's 2 heart event. I need cute animals in my life. RELATED: Surprising Tips For Stardew Valley Most Players Dont Know. "Eek! Whether it counts as cheating or not depends on player restraint. There is a booth set up where the player can purchase a decorative Lawn Flamingo, Plush Bunny, Seasonal Plants, and Strawberry Seeds. The player must have seen Sophia's 4-heart event. So, in order to let your player character focus more on their crops or spelunking, a mod called Friends Forever by IsaacSDev is available. Once the festival is over and you leave, you will be back to The Farm at 12am. It's a custom area added to the game that poses all kinds of late-game dangers and rewards. What is the best profession? Other mods include the Seasonal Outfits - Slightly Cuter Aesthetic:https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5450?tab=filesAnd it's sister mod, Seasonal Outfits - Slightly Cuter Aesthetic for SVE, both by Poltergeister:https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/5969 For more detailed information on the Missing Bundle, see our full guide. So you will first need to download and install the following mods: Download, unzip, and put all the mods in the games Mods folder (SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods), and then follow these steps: Thats all! I will not spoiler too much, but you should keep high hearts with susan and Marnie. You can buy these from Sophia at her ledger . Avoid giving that to her so you dont lose any bond points with her. Hello! Released in 2016 by Chucklefish, Stardew Valley is an indie game with so much content to explore. Says goodbye to Scarlett inside the vineyard. I'm new to modding i downloaded expanded with additional color desaturation and tractor mod. She's a shy character and her only loved gift is hard to come by, so players must work harder than usual if they wish to propose to her. And if you complete the CC, then he still leaves town. I love watching them every year. Mayor Lewis will send the player a letter in advance of each festival, describing when and where it will take place. As an Evergreen Editor, he gets to blend his love for writing with a lifelong hobby. A List of Things You Should Do Immediately After Starting, A List of Things You Have to Do in Your First Year, Surprising Tips for Stardew Valley Most Players Dont Know. A fairy stone! In the Winter when theres no crops her schedule will be a little different. When not working at the vineyard, Sophia spends her time enjoying anime, manga, and cosplay. The Egg Festival takes place on the 13th of every Spring. Completing this bundle will activate the minecarts around town, letting you fast-travel to a certain extent. When the festival ends, they will be returned to The Farm at 12am. This article is part of a directory: Stardew Valley: A Complete Guide and Walkthrough. Contents 1 Schedule 2 Gift Tastes 3 Movie Theater Tastes 4 Shop 5 Heart Events 6 Marriage 7 Quotes 8 Version History 9 Gallery 10 Site Navigation Schedule Marriage Gift Tastes Love Like Neutrals Dislikes Hate Movie Theater Tastes Movies Concessions Shop 900 location messages for the interiors and exteriors of all vanilla and new maps. S-sorry! This event is only available in year 1. It's a perfect mod to have once players have exhausted the standard map for the game, with the wealth of changes doing a great job of making the game feel fresh and engaging once again. The player must have at least one free inventory slot. View all games. There is a booth set up where the player can purchase a Dandelion, Daffodil, Tub o' Flowers, Seasonal Decor, Seasonal Plants, and Rarecrow #5. RELATED: Reasons Why Animal Crossing Is The Better Use of Your Time Than Stardew Valley (& Other Reasons Why Its Not). ", "Maybe I should buy some farm animals from Marnie? The player can talk to the other villagers and they will have event-related dialogue. I know right? Swirl Stone, which can be obtained from Foraging in Crimson Badlands for 7,500g. Given how important quality-of-life changes have become in modern games, it's easy to see why the Fast Animations mod has become one of the most popular mods for Stardew Valley. Increased special order monetary reward to 35000g (from 12000g). You can meet Sophia and the other characters by checking out the Stardew Valley Expanded mod today! Before starting work, she usually wakes up around. What else would it be? You can run into Sophia and purchase quality sprinklers, Blue Moon wine, and aged Blue Moon wine from the cosplay room. So far it's going well. If they choose to attend a festival (other than the Night Market), upon leaving they will be returned to The Farm late at night. I have a present for you. He will ask you to investigate what he believes to be a rat problem in the old building. The festival ends after Lewis announces the winner of the Ice Fishing contest. So what's in your grange display? Beginner Guides. Here are all of the heart events for Sophia from Stardew Valley Expanded. Oh. The go-to source for comic and superhero movie fans. Susan, Andy, and Lance have heart events with permanent effects too. Beginner Guides. Hey, did you know that Abigail never has to dye her hair? Here is Part 20 of our Stardew Valley Expanded journey! It is a big house with a library filled with books and a cellar for Olivia to keep her wine. On any given day, gifting a normal quality loved item always gives more points than gifting an iridium quality liked item to a given villager. ", "Have you talked to Emily and Haley recently? For help with producing artisan goods, check out this guide. The player must have seen Sophia's 8 heart event. When he's not working or gaming, he can usually be found baking, reading about pirates, or watching classic sitcoms. Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. There are a ton of content packs that players can download for Stardew Valley. 1.12.13: Added prerequisites to getting Sophia's special order. Stardew Valley Expanded Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Redesigned Blue Moon Vineyard, Sophia's house, cellar, and spouse room. How To Win Over Sophia. If it is raining, she will stay home instead of following her usual schedule. This is one's a helpful little script mod by Pathoschild where players can merely place a chest full of raw materials next to a furnace or other machines. This farm is located by the railroad and spa and is not accessible until the Summer of Year 1. The player must have seen part 2 of Sophia's 6-heart event, and it must be Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. So thats all, folks! Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The mod offers configuration options for visual and difficulty changes. A week beforehand, on the 18th, Mayor Lewis will send a letter telling the player who their gift recipient is. ", To Dusty: "Who's a good boy!? Check out these 40 best Stardew Valley mods of all time. But in 2023, Stardew Valley is ready to go into hibernation.The last major expansion is out, now for all platforms after a delay in its mobile rollout. True to its name, the CJB Cheats Menu adds an option for players to cheat to their heart's content in Stardew Valley. Given that there's such a major focus in Stardew Valley on farming, it's a shame that the vanilla game doesn't have any tractors. This article is part of a directory: Stardew Valley: Complete Guide . Preserves Jars vs Kegs - Which is Better? But I understand Grampleton is far away", "I'm planning my next cosplay. The amazing characters and brilliant sim elements of this title place it a level above certain other titles with bigger budgets and development teams, proving once and for all that it's not about the amount of money pumped into a video game's development but the sheer amount of love that can be seen in each and every aspect of the title. Note: This guide is for the standard bundles, not the remixed ones offered by a new setting when you create a new file. #1 Queen Droxxanna Jan 24, 2022 @ 3:34pm make sure you have the latest version of SMAPI installed. Speaking to villagers at festivals will increase friendship points, the same as any other day. Most Dangerous Monsters And How To Beat Them, Everything You Need To Know About Slingshots, All Wall Hanging Decorations And How To Get Them, Everything You Need To Know About Fishing, Everything You Need To Know About Foraging. Plus, I get to cosplay! A Complete Guide to the Community Center Route, How to Upgrade and Renovate Your Farmhouse. While the game has so much content to explore, which nearly takes a year to unfold, it still is not enough for a gamer like me who just craves more and more from this absolute masterpiece. Once the items have been judged the player is notified and can return to Mayor Lewis to collect the results. South of Haley's house watching the vineyard. ", "Do you want to live in Stardew Valley for the rest of your life, [Farmer]? Say goodbye to manual labor. Either dialogue choice is neutral, but Jas will send the player a letter in the mail the following day, and friendship with both Marnie and Jas will increase by +50 friendship points.