, Aspen By Coty 4.0 Oz Eau De Cologne Spray For Men, Aspen by Coty 4.0 oz 118 ml for Men Eau De Cologne, Stetson Original by Scent Beauty - Cologne for Men - Classic, Woody and Masculine Aroma with Fragrance Notes of Citrus, Patchouli, and Tonka Bean - 1.5 Fl Oz, Smells so good! 50% Match Atyp'IKKS Generation IKKS. Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme Intenso is a fantastic Spicy and herbal cologne. Avatar is Fresh, clean, fruity, and mass appealing. Call it personalized perfumery. I tried looking for it in the area and no one had it. For external use only. ICI by Coty Type. For a week, I alternated between the two fragrances in the Iso E Super set, the "01" collection which includes the "Escentric 01" and the "Molecule 01." , UPC Cologne Similar To Avatar - Dupes & Clones by Perfume Nez Avatar Dupes, Clones, Alternatives & Replacements Avatar is Fresh, clean, fruity, and mass appealing. And intriguing. NEW! : Please note that we are not the manufacturer of any of the products we carry. So if your favorite fragrance has been pulled from the market, we can help. This smells like laundry detergent, not like Tribe perfume by Coty. I Have worn many different brands of cologne, but of all the ones I've worn, the ladies love this one the Most!! The information, prices, and discounts detailed are subject to change without notice. I am glad to see that Avatar has received such overwhelmingly favorable reviews on this site. They don't have him on this site, but you can go type in Yves Rocher on google. Wanted is both sweet and spicy. Base notes of amber, cedar, oak moss, musk, and balsam fir give a long-lasting masculine trail. Cologne Spray 1.0 Oz at Amazon.com. I would definately order it again and I recommend this to anyone that doesn't like real sweet smelling colonge. We specialize in expertly creating scents that smell nearly identical to your discontinued perfume or cologne. We strive to keep our prices low while still using high end ingredients. Must De Cartier By Cartier For Women. As a small family business we appreciate you visiting our website. It's a citrus/fresh scent. Reason likely being is the brand Coty only resonated with older guys even back then in the 90's, or people looking for a good deal from a drugstore, and the competition wasn't fierce with Jovan, Dana, MEM, and a host of discounted designer greats from yesterday that had fallen downmarket enough to show up at a Rite Aid. I hear ya on the SICK gas prices. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Coty Fragrances. Clubs. HaHa!! I love this smell and prefer it over many expensive colognes. This fresh aromatic scent was launched by Coty in 1997. I like a lot of colognes, but very few are impressive enough to wear on a regular basis. Too many are willing to dismiss it as just a "cheap cologne" when in fact, the only thing cheap about it is the price. I love AVATAR, I use to buy it in stores but i can't seem to find it anywhere My wife gave this to me many years ago as a xmass present. To add to our commitment of providing topmost care to all of you, we also offer free returns on all domestic orders! Another brilliant perfume dupes option inspired by designer YSL's rock'n'roll perfume, Black Dust by Poundland has heavy notes of coffee, pink pepper, orange blossom and cedar. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Instead of having a cloying or too sweet sort of presence, as pineapple sometimes does in other scents, the pineapple is employed nicely in Mankind, where it merges with the ginger and other notes to provide a warm welcoming sensation. Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. The scent is clean and not overpowering, but I wasn't blown away. Nothing fancy, and yet, as several other reviewers have noted, for some reason I get as much attention from the ladies when wearing this as I do when sporting some of my favorite (yet *much* more expensive) scents. I have received more compliments with Avatar than any. lol, I was at work, man walks by, and I was like, WOW! Plus, the $145 for 3.5 oz. For the price I really like this scent. However, almost every time I wear this, I get compliments on the scent from men and women alike. The world-class fragrance adventure for men who make things happen. Top subscription boxes right to your door, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Azzaro Chrome Eau de Toilette - Mens Cologne & Chrome Eau De Parfum - Fresh Fragrances for Men, Men's Cologne Fragrance Spray by Curve, Spicy Wood Magnetic Scent for Day or Night, 4.2 Fl Oz, Malbec Eau De Toilette by O Boticario | Made with French Oak Barrel-Aged Red Wine Alcohol | Woody Amber Cologne for Men (3.4 fl oz), Small Pet Select Premium Natural Aspen Bedding, Animal Bedding for Small Indoor and Outdoor Pets, Made in The USA, Jumbo Size 113 L Pack, Baby Jolie Le Bebe Kids Perfume with Flower and Fruits Scent Baby Perfume with Delicate Fragrance Alcohol Free Baby Cologne Spray for Kids and Toddlers, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. This is my favorite No this cologne may not be the most expensive cologne in the world, but Avatar will always be in my husband's collection. Competitions. We have years of experience along with the expertise and technology to create a nearly identical fragrance. The opening of Legend is a little puzzling. Rare & Discontinued! The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. A .5 oz bottle was found amongst some of my belongings sometime last year and the bottle which is 90% full now stands proudly in my collection. Needless to say had to ask what he was wearing. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. Auction USD 274.99 Avatar by Coty cologne 50ml/1.7oz for men Spray (Damaged boxes) Buy it Now Reviews of Avatar by Coty There are 20 reviews of Avatar by Coty. Avoid contact with eyes. Wish I could figure out how to post a pic. I personally dont think modern perfumery needs much innovation, so Escentric Molecules felt like another gimmick to me. Read more. Apply cologne right out of the shower while your skin is clean and warm: your pores are more open and can soak up the perfume. Try Armaf: Derby Club House Gold, I think it smells pretty close to Avatar for the first 3-4 hrs, without that Avatar sharpness. It's not perfect, but it's close! Sign up to receive email updates on new product announcements, gift ideas, special promotions, sales and more. Clothing Cosmos. Aspen For Men is a stunning green and fougere offering. Verified Purchase. These trademark holders are not affiliated with Perfume Emporium, or our website. The drydown is a pine forest with fresh mountain air above an azure sky. Not if you want someone to stop and ask what you are wearing though. Free shipping. TrustLogo("https://www.positivessl.com/images/seals/positivessl_trust_seal_md_167x42.png", "POSDV", "none"); Avatar by the design house of Coty was introduced in 1997. Aspen for Men Eau de Cologne Spray is a spicy scent infused with amber and irresistible lavender, both masculine and sophisticated. 12. Read about this perfume in other languages: Deutsch, Espaol, Franais . Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The sweet spicy scent possesses a blend of pineapple, clear woods, coriander and bergamot. AVATAR by Coty Cologne Spray (unboxed) 1.7 oz for Men, AVATAR by Coty Gift Set -- .5 oz Cologne + 2.5 oz After Shave Balm for Men, AVATAR by Coty After Shave Balm 2.5 oz for Men. Avatar by the design house of Coty was introduced in 1997. We have years of experience along with the expertise and technology to create a nearly identical fragrance. Okay folks, well back in my college days, I got into that cheapy-cologne by Coty called "Avatar." It has a good scent, though not as "woodsy" as I expected. Top notes are Sage, Lime, White Pepper and Mandarin Orange; middle notes are Cloves and Freesia; base notes are Leather, Vanilla and Woodsy Notes. This smells amazing! I've gotten a surprising amount of compliments on it over the years and I personally love the smell on me, all in spite of the fact that this is one of the "drug store" wonders. I have gotten more good comments about avatar than any other cologne that i have worn. Scent: A luxurious blend of vibrant notes exuding warmth and sophistication. Similar Perfumes to Avatar Coty based on Scent notes. One fragrance expert has the answer. Confusing, I know. I love it on him, the smell is sexy and manly, bt not musky. [CDATA[ Reviewed in the United States on August 14, 2013. so I took a chance in order this it's an older cologne that I knew was discontinued and I used to use it years ago it was really cheap and I enjoyed ityeah this is nothing like it should be I don't know the score was old or this is a fake but it smells terrific it it smells so I took a chance in order this it's an older cologne that I knew was discontinued and I used to use it years ago it was really cheap and I enjoyed ityeah this is nothing like it should be I don't know the score was old or this is a fake but it smells terrific it it smells like the most horrific thing I can state without being overzealous my review um use caution I usually have great is on but with this item cannot be returned I will do it on my credit card company and see where that goes, Reviewed in the United States on December 27, 2009. : See all . 50% Match Confidence Rasasi. Be the first to ask here. Doesnt last longI would give this a three star if it werent for the amazing smell. Shortly thereafter, I remember seeing piles of Avatar at liquidators or scratch and dent stores like Ollie's Discount Outlet. Then you can add the product to your cart and checkout. In Curve for Men, the cactus is so intriguing that you can practically smell it in the opening's strong, vegetal quality. : Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2023, Reviewed in the United States on February 5, 2023. JavaScript is disabled. Please select the product gender and add text to the bottle if you like. We specialize in expertly creating scents that smell nearly identical to your discontinued perfume or cologne. But my GF and other women seem to really like it! Cool Water Pacific Summer Edition For Men begins with a faint mint that is a little bit spicy before shortly transitioning to a predominantly juniper and water aroma that makes you think of a pleasant beach outing. We have years of experience along with the expertise and technology to create a nearly identical fragrance. adidas AEROREADY Designed to Move Feelready Sport Tee Men's, Apple iPhone 11 64GB Factory Unlocked 4G LTE Smartphone - Very Good, Luxury Premium Soft Comforter Hotel Collection by Kaycie Gray, 6.5 x 9.25 Padded Bubble Mailer Color Logo, JBL Reflect Mini NC True Wireless Noise Cancelling Sport Earbuds Waterproof, ASICS Women's GT-1000 10 Running Shoes 1012A878, Skullcandy GRIND FUEL True Wireless Earbuds-BLACK/ORANGE (Certified Refurbished), Real SILVER Unique Jewelry SOLID 925 Sterling Silver Chain Necklace Made Italy, Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen 9 Intel Laptop, 14.0" IPS Low Blue Light, vPro, JBL Club Pro+ TWS True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds with Tap to Talk, Google - Pixel 6 Pro 128GB Unlocked - Very Good, NEW Cricket Wireless Prepaid Service Tri-Cut SIM Card Kit Limited Time Offer, Apple iPhone 12 64GB Unlocked Smartphone - Very Good. i disagree with the person who commented onit being a drug store brand. yes it is but my husband and many other men never have gotten so many comments on any other cologne he ever wore. I purchased this mens cologne for my then boyfriend and now fiancee. Avatar Cologne Cologne for Men SKU/Item Number: AV31U UPC: 510156103208. It is hard to find and is great for a teen or young male. I'm with Tina, Airianna and Shannon. Simple, yes, quiet, yes, but many nice things are. Dolce & Gabbana Sport is a fragrance that is one Cologne Similar To Diesel Fuel For Life - Dupes & Clones, Cologne Similar To Pure Havane - Dupes & Clones, Cologne Similar To Dolce & Gabbana Sport - Dupes & Clones. i love this cologne and u will fing this cologne at walgreen by chrismass times and very cheap. Do not apply to broken or inflamed skin. //]]> Smells Amazing !! It's not that Avatar is bad, it's just that you have another 90's freshie to compete in the wake of things like Tommy by Tommy Hilfiger (1994) or Perry Ellis America (1996), and even the market copy of "today the beginning, tomorrow the world" and "a fragrance of possibilities" was pretty shmaltzy. There may be some brusqueness in the introduction, but not much; it has a vibrant, intense, and fresh aroma. Also seems like it will last a while. What Perfumes Smell Like Calvin Klein's Obsession? He liked the subtlety, and he wanted to replicate it, which is the ultimate form of flattery! Just comment anything and I'll reply what I think your avatar smells like :worryworry: Just comment anything and I'll reply what I think your avatar smells like :worryworry: Community. Nothing distinctive about it. Underneath the top notes are whiffs of carnation, patchouli, orris root, vetiver, cedar, jasmine, and geranium, which add . On me it doesn't seem to last all that long. Thanks Amazon for getting this back into the real world. Gravity was launched in 1992. Reviewed in the United States on January 16, 2013. This is my favorite cologne for men. My husband has wore this since the day we met and i cant get enough of it! Rating would be excellent+10, I def think this stuff is worth the price of all the colognes i have used it really has got me the most comments and girls always seem to love it the people who did not like it body chemistry probably doesn't mix well and i own some very expensive and mainstream such as polo D&G clinique happy etc and would recommend this just as much if not more.