ViewHow.com was founded by a group of authors and experts with a great desire to improve the available online information about various important and interesting topics. She transitioned from an aspiring student to a staff DVM while still on the show. She must have invested from her earnings, having been a professional vet for close to three decades. Besides having a DVM degree, Dr. Arcy boosts her educational credential as a graduate with a Masters degree in Public health, and at her age sky is the limit. After graduating from Michigan State University College of Veterinary Medicine in 1992, Dr. Brenda began working at Pol Veterinary Services. Upon completing her primary and secondary education, Emily enrolled at the University of Georgias College of Veterinary Science, from which she graduated in 2010, earning her Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree, majoring in large animal field services as well as equine reproduction. I God bless you all for being the best of who you are and for doing the work that you do for your neighbors and our animal friends. I am sure she has suffered enough without this tabloid sensationalism. Looking forward to the new season starting. I CANNOT WAIT FOR THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In fact, her last episode was Love at Frost Sight before being absent again. On September 18, 2019, a shocking obituary had made way into The Incredible Dr Pol reality series. Dr. Pol Dog Food earns The Advisor's second-highest tier rating of 4.5 stars. I watch the show with a slightly different interest. The only negative is Charles Pol. Brenda Grettenberger was born in Eaton Rapids, Michigan, in 1967. She was born and raised in a family of farmers, who created her passion for animals. On Christmas Eve, it is reported that Dr. Elizabeth's husband, Robert Grammar had been drinking in excess, and requested medication from his wife at near 9 pm. This farm is under the ownership of Mr. and Mrs. Dr. Jan Ham Pol. She majored in equine production as well as large animal fields. His personality and skills cant be duplicated. Im 79 and got a Black Lab 4 years ago. While farmers were skeptical she slowly asserted her authority in the clinic and has been an integral part of the TV series as well. After working in a private firm for a few years, Thomas was sick of working and living in her rental house. Dr. Brenda Grettenberger is a 55 years old American veterinary doctor and TV personality. Reportedly she also tried to commit suicide. Her parents Charles Pol and Beth Pol have no issues giving her stardom as a child actor. The blog is a good read to know more about Emily and what is she up to? Many of you can still recall Dr. Emily Thomas from The Incredible Dr. Pol, where she appeared before late in the year. Early on, Brenda found it difficult to assert her authority in a field dominated by men. Her sudden departure from the show following the tragic death of her husband and her attempt to commit suicide left fans with more questions than answers. Thats pretty impressive. In this article, we take a closer look at the Dr. Pol staff members at Pol Veterinary service who also make the cast of The Incredible Dr. Pol. Also, we will cover cast members who left until 2023. (12/26/20) and almost immediately noticed Charles isnt wearing a wedding ring, and no mention of his wife. Well, she is a married woman since 2007 Dr. Emily has been married to her high school sweetheart, a guy named Tony with whom she has welcomed three children so far, a daughter named India born in 2013, a son Oscar born in 2015 and another son named Clavin born in 2018. At this point, Incredible Dr. Pol was already in its 13th season. The Incredible Dr. Pol "The Incredible Dr. Pol" began airing in 2011 on Nat Geo Wild, mainly focused on Dr. Jan Pol, his employees which include Grettenberg, and Pol's family. . My name is Jennifer and I'm proud to be part of the original founding members of the amazing project, ViewHow.comI have been involved with the project for more than 3 years and it has greatly expanded my knowledge in so many areas of life, and my mission is to help you do the same. Dr. Emily and her family moved to Virginia around June 2019. If you know her from the NatGeo WILD reality show, you know she is not prickly or easily disgusted or spooked by anything, really. According to sources, the workload in her current workplace was not as much as when she was in Dr. Pols clinic. She was always so dedicated, stoic and real. The exact date of birth of Dr. Emily Thomas hasnt been publicly disclosed so far, but it has been acknowledged that she was born in 1984, and was raised in Warner Robins, Georgia USA, so is of American nationality while her ethnicity is white. Dr. Emily left the show to pursue a career opportunity that does not require filming in front of the camera. You may have been watching an episode that was made before he was married. Its not a secret that she needed to slow down and get off the runaway train she was on that would inevitably hit a brick wall. Will very much miss Emily but you have to do what you have to do. My little dog now was dumped off on a country road in winter of below temps..she could have been a bad dog but she has won me in thirty seconds .She was visiter at the veterans home where my husband was and she won a lot of new people in one little lick an sit on there laps in wheel chairs .. she many new friends..She now takes care of me after my husband died .. she realized I needed her she makes me feel like living.. Charles is still married and he and his wife show their daughter all the time. Emily. Thank you all for the continuation. Indeed, she appeared in the seriess pilot episode before vanishing for seven years, only to return in 2019. Additionally, Dr. Emily has one older sibling Kelly Keene. We are lucky to have her on the team. Emily is currently working as a veterinarian and even has started her blog. After completing her primary However personal tragedy shattered her television career. From the first season, she has never been absent in an episode. My friend, a tech at that clinic I worked pushed me to apply to Dr. Pol when she saw [the] ad [Dr. Pol had placed]., When I first arrived and followed Dr. Pol around, I was absolutely impressed with the sheer speed in which he saw patients. He is a regular cast member and performed as executive producer of The Incredible Dr. Pol.. AM. "Animal lover and vet, formerly on @NatGeoWild's hit show, the Incredible #DrPol". As we know now, she chose the latter. But, maybe you're not acquainted with her husband, Tony. She has a new, less hectic job and runs a vlog series on her YouTube channel. Ever get the impression you're being watched? The young man tries as much as possible to stay off-camera. He is a one of a kind and I love watching all of the other Drs too, especially Dr Brenda and Dr Emily. I will watch the show as long as it is on. Best wishes to everyone! I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH ! What about the office staff and vet techs? Pol and his wife, Diane, died suddenly in September of 2019 at the age of 23. It sounds like her issue wasnt with Dr. Pol, but with the rate at which the practice is growing and the lack of more vets on staff. Nevertheless, fans can put their questions and curiosity to rest now that they know what happened to Dr. Sharkey on the Incredible Dr. Pol. Dr Pol is an Icon and hero of the animal kingdom. Dr. Ray Harp joined Dr. Pol as an associate veterinarian and started working on July 1, 2019. Diane Pol (born in Mayville, Michigan, in 1943), met Jan Pol when he was a foreign exchange student at Mayville High School in 1961. Pol and his wife have been married 49 years. Beth Oakes began her The Incredible Dr. Pol journey as Charless girlfriend in 2018. Your email address will not be published. Casting for the show also comes along with a lucrative financial package. I have just now (June 2022) started watching The Incredible Dr. Pol and I cannot get enough of it! She moved to Colorado where she currently works at SouthPark Animal Clinic. LOVING. Dr pol cares..its not always about the money. They got hitched in 2007 and have stayed together through thick and thin. All of my critters are my family! Upon graduation, Dr. Emily Thomas began her professional career as a vet in a private practice based in Newberry, South Carolina. Despite taking anti-depressants, she started having suicidal thoughts. What happened to Dr. Emily Thomas on Dr. Pol? Dr. Emily Thomas and her family relocated to Virginia a little while after leaving the show. That was enough evidence that Dr. Brenda no longer casts for the show. Following is the list of the cast who left the show. Learn how your comment data is processed. After several years of honing her professional skills, Dr. Thomas, decided to add another dimension to her career and continue her professional work on-cameras. Two years later, their second-born child, Oscar, was born. Dr. Emily Thomas is an American veterinarian and a television star, who is probably best known for appearing on the National Geographics Wild channels reality TV show The Incredible Dr. Pol. He is annoying. Husband & Kids. So sorry she is gone, but Dr. Brenda is awesome too. Interested in Dr. Emilys personal life and marital status, arent you? Abigail has appeared in 12 episodes from 2020-2022. After finishing her studies of Veterinary Sciences at the University of Georgia, Dr. Emily started her practice in a private firm in Newberry, South Carolina. She has veteranDr. Brenda Grettenbergerto look forward to and learn from her experience. l would like to breed my bernes mounton dog one the staf has to would be wiling to me some sperm to do the do thank you very much great show big fan in ont. We are always hoping you have found peace, calm and great happiness with your beautiful family. Thank you so much for being on the show. The middle child is Oscar Thomas, born in 2015, and the youngest Clavin Thomas, born in 2018. However, the couple gave birth to a son named Silas who was born in July 2021. A lot have been wondering what he might be doing for a living. We always had dogs or cats some cows some horses some goats ..an others ..the stock yard was close by an when the calfs would get out we would catch them an put them in a dog pin to hold them till they were returned to stock yards.. Dr.Pol is a wonderful show to show people of this day an age of such power to hurt every living thing.. they show the gentle ness that the animals deserve.. An hope that our god sees those kind of people a wonderful. We always enjoy watching Dr Pols program. Like Dr. Ray, Dr. Jones is an associate veterinarian and began working at Pol Veterinary Service form the 1st of July, 2019. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. My prayers are with you all and all of the critters I know that Michigan is or was a red state but if you love to treat animals then treat animals that has people of color owners. Dr. Pol actually cares for and loves the animals. They have three children: Kathy, 44, and Charles, 39, were adopted from birth. She made her TV appearance in late 2019 and has gone on to establish herself as a fan favorite. While these are the current cast members, over the years the show has seen the departures of some well-known names. When she worked at Dr. Pols clinic, she was always on-call, primarily due to large-animal emergencies. She went into more detail about her difficult decision to leave on her blog. Dave Turin Wet Worth, Wife and facts you should know. I wish her good luck in her new job, My daughter and I have absolutely loved watching Dr. Emily and once all our taped episodes with her in them are finished, I am not sure what we will do. Not a bad life! Furthermore, it turned out to be a very wholesome and heartwarming reason where she chose to pursue her relationship and move to Missouri from Michigan to be with her love. The amazing part is she claims she could even do it while eating a burger! All of the vets are great but Brenda is special. Emily moved to Virginia, where she is now working at a veterinary practice with what sounds like saner hours than what shed been working at Dr. Pols practice. Did Charles and Beth Pol have another baby? Having a family is serious, but Charles hardly smiles or laughs anymore. I was the youngest of six children on a dairy farm in the Netherlands during World War II. Her husband Tony Thomas even became part of her work and assisted with farm calls. She is working with fellow doctors Dr. Brenda Grettenberger and Dr. Emily Thomas at the clinic. The truth may not be what you were expecting. He is a supportive husband, evident in his helpfulness in different areas of Emily's career. She was starting to feel unhappy making the double payment of no worth. Although, it is more than just another reality television series since his clinic is one of the only ones in his area. Too many animals she touched died far more than the other vets. Your email address will not be published. Adding all these to her responsibility towards three children, her life had become stressful. The reason for her departure was that she was overworked, and there was little to no compensation. Their first child was born in 2013, and they named her India Thomas. Further details about her parents, any siblings as well as her family's background have never been . Moreover, she was also balancing her life as a mother, a vet, and being in a reality TV show that it became straining for her. A senior staff member,Dr. Brenda Grettenbergerhas spent most of her professional life in the clinic. I think doc would like that. Love you, Dr. I enjoy watching Dr Arcy. Dr. Sharkey was introduced to Dr.Pol as DVM Veterinarian in 2018 during the 13th season. Even after leaving the show, Emily has huge respect and admiration towards Dr. Pol and his work. Consequently, fans were left wondering where one of their favorite veterinarians is, and so they asked, Where is Dr. Michele Sharkey?. Years ago I did live in wild wonderful Rose City for a time.