Birthdate: June 24, 2003 Nickname: heeddueng Your browser does not support video. ENHYPEN: Intro : Whiteout invites listeners to our newest album. But I was able to feel comfort just by looking at the encouraging messages from them on our social media channelsthats the biggest change since our debut. Charms: smile eyes, expressions, skin, eyes I was proud to deliver an even better performance with our lead single Drunk-Dazed.. Full Name: Park Sung-hoon () The members were curious to know which members took first and second place. Korean celebrities who tried to evade military enlistment and what happened to them? Lets find out! As the new boy group ENHYPEN gets ready to make their debut, a video was shared that reveals who will be their leader! The group is composed of six members chosen by global viewers and one, Sunoo, chosen by the producer Bang Si Hyuk and directors Son Sung Deuk, DOOBU, Pdogg, and Wonderkid. All of them are visuals. On Drunk-Dazed, they careen through their new upside-down world, addicted to its heady rush, yet on Mixed Up and Not For Sale, they step back to reflect on gen-Z issues around relationships and living a digital-first life. NI-KI: I used to be more concerned about how to make myself stand out, but now I place greater importance on how ENHYPEN as a group will look to the audience. Goals for the year: finish their debut Our new album also aims to tell stories that everyone can relate to, speaking about experiences and emotions that we all go through, such as confusion in a new environment, dilemma, love, etc. Special ability: selfie, expression, talent Like most other groups before them, ENHYPEN is the love child of two entertainment company powerhouses CJ ENM and Hybe Corporation, formed out of the 2020 survival competition show I-Land. Age: 18 The latest offering, Border: Carnival, is their second chapter, capturing the emotional experience of being thrust into the spotlight as teenagers. It was my first time as part of a team, so there was difficulty in adjusting to everything new. Your email address will not be published. Birthdate: December 08, 2002 Required fields are marked *. Interlude : Question concludes our 1st studio album. Hobbies: selfies, games, listening to music, movies Charms: unexpected charm, being the youngest ENHYPEN recently joined the long list of K-pop acts that are part of the resurgence of pop music. JUNGWON: All the members have their own unique charms, so our fashion styles are completely different from one another. Nickname: Angry bird MBTI Personality Type: ENTP (The Debater) He would put in Michael Jacksons various DVD specials and imitate the legendary moves. Favorite sport: badminton Which is your personal favorite? Parenthood is the single most important job a human being, Developing language skills requires time. Now I need to feel a sense of responsibility. Group Members: Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-Ki The performance puts a cinematic visual spin on the story in the lyrics and immerses the viewer in the process. His visuals gained popularity during his time on Produce X 101. Hearst Magazine Media, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Debut date: November 30, 2020 Ni-Ki looks to be the most popular member of ENHYPEN, both inside and outside of the fandom. His goals for the next year include: releasing self composed song, concert, song cover, fansign, Stage Name: Jay () Heeseung: Our physical condition wasnt at its best while filming for our comeback show, but we finished strong with the support for each other and a determination to not give up. He was born and grew up in Seattle, Washington, and didnt move to South Korea until he was nine years old. Height: 60 (182 cm) Hes been a trainee for a few years already, and is close with the TXT members from his time training with them at Big Hit. Thats why I relate to this song more and I would like for us, as artists, to further relate to our audience by putting our thoughts into our music. WebSunoo: lead vocal, dancer, visual. Jungwon: Dont get any but due to weight loss, his facial features look different. Our teamwork has improved as we learn to be more compatible and understand each other better. From a young age he grew up learning to dance, thanks in part to the fact that his family runs a dance studio. taking first place in the finale with 1,417,620 votes! Special abilities: contemporary dance, skating, his face He says hes the teams source of energy Hobbies: eating, playing games It paid off for the young phenom, taking first place in the finale with 1,417,620 votes! No acts path is 100% smooth. What Is? With their year as a rookie group almost behind them, JUNGWON, HEESEUNG, JAY, JAKE, SUNGHOON, SUNOO, and NI-KI had one of their last big firsts this week: the release of their first studio album, DIMENSION : DILEMMA, which came out on Tuesday, October 12. Heeseung is the oldest member of ENHYPEN at just 20-years-old. Training Period: 8 months. They dont really have positions. There is no official visual. The only position they have is the leader. If there were a official a visual, it wou First of all, who is your bias? JAKE: Go Big or Go Home / It expresses emotions that anyone could experience. About ENHYPEN. Heeseung and Jungwon werechosen as the two candidates. Birthdate: February 09, 2004 NI-KI: SCYLLA / It was a new challenge for us, but I think we all embraced it really well. After entering a multidimensional world, where many values collide, we question our identity while realizing our desires for the first time. Hobbies: playing with dogs, listening to music, clothes It delivers the feeling of the senses becoming numb after entering a multidimensional world past the wormhole. I think Im also gaining a better eye for fashion as we explore different concepts. Fandom name: ENGENES His dog, Layla, is named after the famous Eric Clapton song, Layla. Hes also expressed an interest in collaborating with the most popular rapper in the world right now Drake. Jay is a 19-year-old member of ENHYPEN. He says that hes charming in many different ways and enjoys having a conversation with other people. Rege-Jean Page is sticking with Netflix for his next film role. This is the moment that the world of ENHYPEN, one that connects reality Lets be honest, all the members visuals are out of this world. STOP. Has your dynamic changed since debuting? Some ENHYPEN members proclaimed themselves as the visuals of the group and of I-Land! Hes regarded as the best dancer, and it was obvious to everyone. Not only did they break their own record for, This is not even the last of their achievements. At only 16 years old internationally, his handsome good looks are already apparent. In their recent appearance on Idol League, the members of ENHYEPN each took a turns to answer several juicy questions! Nationality: Korean 1. Sandara shared, Sunoo was famous for being the handsome guy in Grade 3, Class 5.. Its a continuation from Outro : The Wormhole, which was the last track from our previous album that closed our BORDER series. We may earn commission on some of the items you choose to buy. Height: 510 (177 cm) NI-KI: My style really depends on the weather, and as a group, I think we look great in any outfit. Whenever there are members who are under the weather, we all try to take care of them so that they can recover well. Trying on a diverse range of styles and figuring out what I like or what best suits me feels like a part of our journey of growth. He counts his aegyo among his special skills. Hes from Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. 2023 Cond Nast. The ENHYPEN members have said they were charmed by his cuteness when they first met him. Lahir pada tanggal 8 Desember 2020, Sunghoon member tertua If youre looking to learn more about the ENHYPEN members, check out our profiles to learn more about the new group from I-LAND! Things he hates: sesame leaf, carrot, worms. Well, hes young now. Age: 17 Ad Choices, Actor Graham McTavish Planned a Scottish Castle Wedding for His Bride, Garance Dor, Phil Ohs Best Street Style Photos From the Fall 2023 Shows in Paris, 70 Incredible Forgotten Photos From Vintage Oscar Nights. It made me upset to see people focusing on the numbers rather than life and love itself, which make us quintessentially human, so I thought true love is something that I, as a human being, should hold on to. Things he hates: mint chocolate, hats, bugs Specialty: voice opening (timbre) Teaching Hogwarts students Boggart-banishing is a riddikulus idea, This simple Harry Potter House Quiz is only two questions long, Percy Jackson 3 movie isnt happening, and author Rick Riordan couldnt be happier, The 12 best movies from 1999 to celebrate this year, BTS members guide: Read BTS profiles to become ARMY, Remembering my first brush with The Sorcerers Stone, and its inextricable influence on my life, 20 years on, Spider-Man PS4 screenshots show off the games crazy fun beauty, All the Harry Potter trivia you need for your next party, All the book-to-TV and movie adaptations heading your way in 2019, Sinemia review: Similar to MoviePass, not without problems (Update: Shutting down), Sheik from 'Zelda' should have been trans, Dont miss these LGBTQ+ YA books being released in 2019, Sorry KH3, the best Kingdom Hearts game is hands down KH2, Amazing 'Spider-Man' user-shared screenshots, 'Stranger Things' quotes that are worthy of a freakout, Glee Christmas episodes list: Your guide to the best (and worst) moments, Introducing Prophecy Radio, a brand new Percy Jackson podcast, New book releases 2021: September includes Cursed Carnival, Marvel, more, Sister Act 3 taps Tim Federle to direct, Rege-Jean Page to star in Netflix thriller from Fargo vet Noah Hawley, 2022 Super Bowl Halftime show taps Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, Mary J. Blige to perform, Taylor Swift moves up release of Red (Taylors Version), Free Guy is an even better movie than it gets credit for. SUNGHOON: Upper Side Dreamin' / I also have big dreams like the character in the song. Heeseung: I like our Down outfits because Im a fan of street style. Learn more about the ENHYPEN members below! park sunghoon has the prettiest eye smile pic.twitter.com/H29P9sFI1e. In most profile that I saw, it was Sunghoon and Jake but Idk where do they get that from because if Im not wrong they still havent post any offic Though he was born in South Korea, he happens to be an Australian native after his family picked up and moved to the land down under while he was still a young boy. Jake only arrived in South Korea the week of his audition but hes fluent in both English and Korean. Jungwon: Vocalist, dancer, visual 7.Niki: Dancer, maknae *unofficial ENHYPEN Members Age Rankings For ages 2020, from largest to smallest: 1. On the other hand, his intense fox-like eyes and fierce expression make him look edgy and beautifully dangerous. He has a younger sister, Park Yeji, who is five years younger than he is. However, while experiencing things for myself, I learned a lot and grew as a person. Sunghoon was an athlete and a former competitive figure skater since he was nine. Heeseung: Dancer, vocal 2. MBTI Personality Type: ISTJ (The Architect) Notable Role: Sagittarius. Sunoo came in eighth place at I-Land with 935,771 votes. lmao tho all members are visuals tbh :)All the videos, songs, images, and graphics used in the video belong to their respective owners and I or this channel does not claim any right over them.Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. SUNOO: I was fascinated to see myself on the news and in the media. 6. NI-KI: Upper Side Dreamin' / Its a genre that we haven't tried very often, and it has a fun and exciting mood to it. ENHYPEN Members Positions * 1. As we express our own story of growth as artists, we hope it can be shared with many fans. Jake: I like the rock-chic feel of the Hype the most. Jungwon said that he would compare himself to a monkey as an animal Heeseung: The world we live in is becoming further quantified as it transforms digitally. He needs a pillow to hug while hes sleeping Your browser does not support video.ENHYPENs Sunghoon | @Mnet K-POP/YouTube. How have you adjusted to becoming idols and knowing millions of fans want to know everything about you? All Rights Reserved. Ni-Ki: Dont get any because he was young. We wore casual streetwear for that concept, and that kind of put-together yet casual feel is what I prefer to wear on a daily basis. Age: 16 His looks have been viral since years ago, when he was first introduced to Koreans as the mini- Leonardo DiCaprio. Vogue: Drunk-Dazed captures the rollercoaster that ENHYPEN has experienced post-debut. On September 18, 2020 the final episode of I-LAND aired and the members of the new boy group were picked. Motto: work hard play hard Their visual prowess, when bought together, is formidable. ENHYPEN recently had a comeback with their album DIMENSION : ANSWER, and while fans absolutely loved their title track Blessed-Cursed, there is ever-growing popularity around their soft, romantic b-side Polaroid Love.. Why is this song and its lyrics important to you? Jay and Jake often cook for the members. He has one older brother in his family, Stage Name: Sunghoon () Looking for new book releases in September 2021? SUNGHOON: I think Ive tried to overcome my dilemma by focusing on my identity and delivering a positive energy to our audience through my love for the stage. Jungmo is known as one of CRAVITYs visuals. Height: 180 cm of TOMORROW X TOGETHER, Meet Cherry Seaborn, Ed Sheeran's Wife and Muse, Your Privacy Choices: Opt Out of Sale/Targeted Ads. Her gravity-defying acrobatic performances made us question, Larry King, for decades, was at the pinnacle of media, entertainment, and a king of the interviewing medium. (Lets Jump!) pump it up According to google Sunghoon,Sunoo,jay are considered visual line by korean beauty standards and koreans too Jake: I wasnt in the best physical condition during our comeback performance for Border: Carnival, but the members encouraged me and I mentally controlled myself until the end, which made me feel like Id grown. However, he can do a serious and smouldering concept just as well. Born: 12/09/2005 Ice Skating princeSunghoon was voted first place for his visuals by theI-LANDmembers. I was scared, but managed to complete it with a positive mindset and support from the members. Afterwards, I felt Id gone one step further! They also managed to reach 1 million followers on their personal Twitter within 10 days, pre-debut. Birthdate: November 15, 2002 Motto: Lets live as it flows All rights reserved. Id like to grow as someone who the members can always rely on. That just goes to show you how intense the anticipation from the fandom is. Sunoo: I admire Sunghoons self-discipline, so Im trying to follow his example on a daily basis. Notable Role: Aquarius. WebSunghoon - Visual, Lead Dancer, Vocalist (non in vocal line) Realistically speaking there won't be more than 1 Main vocal for Enhypen so my dreams of having Jungwon as second Main Vocal are out. SUNOO: I think Ive become better at making wiser decisions. Sunghoon came in sixth place at I-Land with 1,088,413 votes. Height: 59 (175 cm) Goals for the year: a successful debut and shopping together This video is an honest opinion of mine about their potential positions when The many outfits we tried on allowed me to realize that Im capable of looking good in styles that I didn't know would suit me. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. Jungwon was shown struggling a bit with dance during the first part of I-LAND, however he displayed good teamwork with the other members. In the two years since Full Name: Park Jong Seong () Jay 1,192,889 votes Stage Name: Sunoo Were sure that one day the group will find an excuse to include it in a live performance or a studio recording. Jungwon: My favorite is our clothing in the Down version. Jay: Personally, I like the rock-chic vibes of the Hype version, but I also liked how trendy and versatile the DOWN outfits were. Come and join us while we learn about the members of the group, starting from the oldest to the youngest! WebQuiz: Which ENHYPEN Member Are You? On one hand, he is so cute and adorable with his smile and eyes that turn into crescents of the moon when he smiles and fluffy bread cheeks. Jay: I was surprised that getting through our day-to-day schedule as artists was harder than I anticipated, but I feel like Ive matured through this time. Specialty: Vocals Following the mentioning of Sunoos looks, Sandara asked, What do you think your rank is in terms of looks in the group?. Of course, the topic of Sunoos visuals did not come up without a reason. JAKE: I think the mindset and attitude that we should have as artists have matured. Ateez. Watch ENHYPEN in their new reality show ENHYPEN&Hibelow. This content is imported from youTube. Mnet released a short video of ENHYPEN lip-syncing to their song. In terms of music as well as visuals, weve been exploring a wide range of genres and visual concepts, so based on such versatility, we hope our listeners look forward to seeing more from us.. Training Period: 2 years 1 month. The official positions havent been announced yet, but I think the visuals in the group are going go be Jake and Sunghoon Before becoming a trainee, Ni-ki was a backup dancer for K-Pop group SHINee WebWelcome to our channel! Sunghoon is a huge focus in their live performances, having been classically trained in contemporary dance. SUNOO: Our debut was when I felt the most proud. Similarly, Minhees fans fell for his adorable visuals on Produce X 101. Heeseung also has an older brother whom he spoke with on the phone while filming I-LAND Sunoo: Many teens these days believe that you need to give one to take one, but I dont think that should apply when youre in love, real love. Lastly, Sunwoos fox-like visuals made him a hot topic among fans. Its one in which Jungwon (17), Heeseung (19), Jay (19), Sunoo (17), Sunghoon (18), Jake (18), and Ni-Ki (15) navigate their dreams and ambitions but also darkness, desire and vampirism. You can listen to ENHYPEN's new album DIMENSION : DILEMMA here on YouTube and here on Spotify. When she's not working, she loves running around Central Park, making people take #ootd pics of her, and exploring New York City. CRYING. SUNGHOON: We've worked harder to show our best selves as artists. Jin joins the South Korean army: Over 30 Kpop artists have enlisted in the military, Say Konnichiwa to Fujii Kaze: The mesmerizing Shinunoga E-Wa artist, HYBE Labels: A glimpse into the journey of the powerful company that made BTS. Nicknames: super dancer, little Michael Jackson Jungwon 1,417,620 votes Ni-ki: main dancer, lead rapper, sub-vocal, maknae. Jungwon has an older sister SUNOO: CHARYBDIS / I liked the nuances of freedom and innocence in CHARYBDIS. JUNGWON: As artists, our skills as well as our attitude towards our performances have improved. He has the random skill of being able to make the sound effects of Squidwards footsteps from Spongebob Squarepants. Heeseung: I admire Ni-Kis go-with-the-flow personality since Im more deliberate with decision-making. We may earn commission from links on this page, but we only recommend products we back. I always feel the importance of the team whenever I witness this. Height: 59 (175 cm) Sunghoon only started dreaming of becoming an idol two years prior when he first saw BTS in concert. He became really close with the other members during their time on the show He looks like Jack Frost and with his history with ice, he might as well be the Korean Jack Frost, but as Jack Frost, the King of Winter. JUNGWON: Tamed-Dashed / It best embodies the emotions we felt. 8 of the Youngest Fathers in Recorded History, Warren Jeffs 7 Siblings Ranked Oldest to Youngest, Simone Biless 5 Siblings Ranked Oldest to Youngest, 12 Youngest Centers in 2022-2023 NBA Season, 10 Youngest Cities in the World Based on Population. Youve said how close-knit youve become, so what small thing would you do to cheer up another member? Group Name: ENHYPEN Age: 18 Serims visuals are sharp and give him a gorgeous appearance similar to that of an anime character. Those numbers pale in comparison to the other members of his pop troupe. Heeseung Jay Jake Sunghoon Sunoo Jungwon Ni-ki Who is the best rapper in ENHYPEN? OUR ENDING FAIRY JUNGWON pic.twitter.com/or4N6MMxnC. I want to be a leader who doesnt feel distant to them. It was announced that after speaking to Heeseung and Jungwon themselves, the staff and members came to the decision that Jungwon will be ENHYPENs leader. At three years old, Ni-ki was blessed with that innate rhythm. Jay is one of the better dancers in the group. Especially three members, Sunghoon, Sunoo, and the leader Jungwon, possess such beauty that it etches itself in our memories forever. Vernon Your browser does not support video. Comparing the two, Sunghoon said that being a trainee is harder than figure skating Since I-LAND, Nikis ability of dance has been attracting attention, and this dance cover video also clearly shows how good his dance is. Goals for the year: successful debut, growing taller, being handsome Nationality: Korean Okay. Training Period: 2 years 11 months. WebENHYPEN is based on the hyphen symbol, representing connection, discovery, and growth. Nationality: Korean love Sunoo's cute smile#ENHYPEN #kimsunoo pic.twitter.com/PkxynEc67z. WebEnhypen ( Korean : ; RR : Enhaipeun; Japanese: ; Enhaipun; stylized in all caps) is a South Korean boy band formed by Belift Lab, a joint venture between CJ ENM and Hybe Corporation, [3] through the 2020 survival competition show I-Land. Our lead single Tamed-Dashed is an 80s inspired track that best expresses the message of this album. Excited about the debut of Enhypen? Birthdate: April 20, 2002 Here are the members in each group who are most often acknowledged by netizens for their stunning good looks! Your browser does not support video.ENHYPENs Jake | @Mnet K-POP/YouTube. Jungwon had the opportunity to perform with K-pop legend Jay Park for the All I Wanna Do episode of I-Land, along with Yoonwon and Taeyong. For those who are new to ENHYPEN, here are some simple facts about them. I was touched that I now had members with whom I could share happiness as well as the difficult moments.