Referral from May 3, 2015. Looking for bright, colorful, vintage, etc. Our client's experience is the most important thing to us. We aim to provide a friendly and comfortable environment for your tattoo experience, because our focus is to be the best tattoo studio in New York City. Gristle Tattoo Williamsburg Brooklyn. Ephemeral Tattoos in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, is the first tattoo studio of its kind, offering clients beautifully designed tattoos by actual tattoo artists without the long-term commitment. In order to ensure the highest level of safety, no guests are allowed to attend your appointment. Individual artist policies may vary. Thanks to the continued support of the Williamsburg community, we've continued to grow and expand our tattoo, piercing and salon services. 213 Montrose Avenue, Click on the links below to meet our staff, see their work, and choose a Williamsburg staff member whos right for you! Williamsburg Area 877-829-5191 From Business: Welcome to BodyCandy.com, the most popular and trusted body jewelry and accessories store on the Web. Any body know really good tattoo artists that can quote a tattoo I want? I would 100% come back here! Founded by internationally acclaimed fine art tattooer Eva Karabudak, Atelier Eva tattoo studio is a spa-like experience of Brooklyn's best tattoo artists with two locations in Williamsburg, NY. CALL TODAY AND GET AN APPOINTMENT - (920) 770-2377 Japanese Tattoo Shop Williamsburg The art of tattooing is a spiritual and artistic expression. 2023 Thryv, Inc. All rights reserved. Home Tattoos Tattoos Home Staff $50 Tattoos Flash Books Fine . Don't mistake a "cheaper tattoo for a better deal". Open Daily, 11 AM - 8 PMSpecific artists may have different availabilities. FREE - 23604 With the use of our medical film, your tattoo gets professionally sealed for up to 48hrs so that it can heal fully protected. To find out more, see our shop details below! . I have some great ideas for some other pieces I want done and will be looking forward to the ideas and great work that Khaos Ink represents. See all responses 2 12. . We have consistently upgraded, upheld, and gone above and beyond health and safety standards. If you are interested in a cover-up or rework of an existing tattoo please include a picture of that as well. We utilize a premium medical grade film on your tattoo at the end of your session. From Business: Welcome to Claire's WILLIAMSBURG! ISO Tattoo Shops near Lanexa/Williamsburg $123 - Lanexa, Virginia. The deposit will be applied to the cost of your tattoo. Anything you want, our talent team can get done for you. We've all seen plenty of tattoos that are terribly faded even after a short timeframe, not to mention the poor design or the final outcome. Website: https://www.williamsburgtattoo.com/. I am ISO a tattoo artist that is really good with small details for an intricate tattoo about the size of a quarter. Rewards can be redeemed at any Live by the Sword location, including our full service hair Salon! We specialize in fine line tattoos and styles including black and grey, color, realism, minimal, landscape, botanical, abstract, anatomical, pop culture, wildlife, and fine art. We'll do the rest. On a whim we stopped by and my mom wanted to get somethingmore, If you're looking for a walk in shop to get a quick piece of flash off the wall I'd suggest going somewhere else. The studio itself is beautiful; the reviews saying it feels like a spa are completely accurate. For your convenience, we accept cash and all major credit cards. It is a commitment and a passion. For the Best Prices & the Most jewelry Choices, Visit Our Website Now!!! Book your appointment at the time and with the artist of your choosing, or walk-in seven days a week. In New York City, they weren't legalized until 1997. Book an appointment Welcome to Claire's WILLIAMSBURG! THE MINI MALL. Founded by internationally acclaimed fine art tattooer Eva Karabudak, Atelier Eva tattoo studio is a spa-like experience of Brooklyn's best tattoo artists with two locations in Williamsburg, NY. are rooted in a culture of kindness while showcasing world-class tattoo artists who help you tell your story and express your truth with a custom tattoo. Our shop is located inside the mini mall at 218 Bedford Ave between N 4th and N 5th street. My tattoo came out more beautifully than I had ever imagined; I will definitely be coming back in the future. We only consider selective projects that meet our artists style and interest. We are one of the leading tattoo parlors in Brooklyn that proudly offer services beyond extraordinary tattoo applications such as custom tattoo, tattoo removal, and Body Art. Our talented and friendly tattooers and piercers are here to make your ideas come to life. We are a group of three artists working with three different mediums but sharing ideas about how art and ritual and magic overlap and interweave in our individual practices and in the world. We are a Brooklyn tattoo studio based in the heart of Williamsburg. For the Best Prices & the Most jewelry Choices, Visit Our Website Now!!! Khaos Ink Tattoo Parlor established in 2011 is husband and wife team owned and operated to ensure quality, safety, and consistent performance. We found 15 results for Tattoo Shops in or near Williamsburg, VA.They also appear in other related business categories including Tattoos, Women's Fashion Accessories, and Automobile Body Shop Equipment & Supplies. Tattoo Artist Referral In Williamsburg, Va. Our shop is located inside the mini mall at 218 Bedford Ave between N 4th and N 5th street. My experience at Khaos ink with Ariel Sanchez was not my first tattoo, but my first quality tattoo that I am proud to have on my body. From the moment you contact us to the hours we spend together on your tattoo; our goal is to collaborate and create unique, exclusive pieces just for you. The people search feature on Superpages.com is temporarily unavailable. No matter which method of payment you choose, tips for your tattoo or piercing professional are always welcome and accepted. This is what we do best, and we are here to help you in advise and approach. Our professional piercers are available seven days a week at our Williamsburg, Brooklyn New York location, so you can get what you want when you want, the safe way. OUR CONSULTATIONS ARE FREE and available by appointment only Thursdays and Saturdays. Preferred listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Williamsburg Tattoo - Tattoo Shop, Tattoo Parlor in Williamsburg, Brooklyn CREATING ONE OF A KIND TATTOO TAILORED FOR THE INDIVIDUAL MEET THE ARTISTS Our Mission WE CREATE OUT OF LOVE FOR WHAT WE DO. We are more than happy and excited to show you all of these important components before the start of, and during your tattoo. Look Tattooing Tattoos Body Piercing Website Services 25 YEARS IN BUSINESS (804) 695-1134 2802 Hickory Fork Rd Gallery - Williamsburg Tattoo Parlor Shop Home About Gallery Contact (347) 763-1800 Home Gallery GALLERY All our equipment meets the highest saftey standards. 265 were here. All of our artists and piercers are certified in blood borne pathogens and disease control. Army Navy Dermagraphic Art Studio/Academy, Automobile Body Shop Equipment & Supplies. !more. We are committed to providing a quiet, comfortable, private, welcoming space for our clients to get tattooed. ISO: Tattoo artist in the Williamsburg/Newport News area who is especially good with cursive and has decent pricing. Not every shop is required to protect their equipment in the same way. We had a. For more than 14 years, we have been providing quality tattoos to the residents in the Brooklyn, NY. View them for yourself on business listing sites such as Google, Yelp, YP, etc. Our commitment to safety has driven us to employ a very specific and strict policy on how our artists set up their tattoo station prior to the start of your tattoo. We cant wait to hear your ideas and look forward to working with you! We take great pride in our work and precision is our goal. Because were an all natural studio, we use an all natural ointment during your tattoo. What are the best tattoo shops in/near Williamsburg and which ones to stay away from? offer custom tattoo designs by our resident artists as well as a rotating roster of international guests. Williamsburg Tattoo is a new custom tattoo studio in the heart of North Williamsburg. Thanks a lot. Our Brooklyn tattoo shops are rooted in a culture of kindness while showcasing world-class tattoo artists who help you tell your story and express your truth with a custom tattoo. Tattoos Body Piercing (1) Website. Looking for opinions on who the best tattoo artist is when it comes to black/gray and white in the Williamsburg/Gloucester/West Point area? Please use the link below to purchase gift cards for yourself or gift one to a friend or family! Thank you for your interest in Khaos Ink Tattoo! Find a location today. Our staff will continue to use medical face masks and they are optional for our clients at this time. Anyone have any good tattoo shops they really reccemend? This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Iso tattoo artist recommendations We are located at 5711 RICHMOND ROAD where we offer the best trends and the hottest styles at everyday deals! Body Piercing in Williamsburg on YP.com. We are commited to providing high quality work and great customer service. ISO Carnival Items for a 1st Birthday Party The Eight of Swords Art Gallery features the work of up-and-coming artists from around the world. 1696 George Washington Memorial Highway Atelier Eva - Havemeyer St29 Havemeyer Street Brooklyn, NY 11211201-591-3351, Atelier Eva - Grand St59 Grand StBrooklyn, NY 11249201-591-3351, Elevated Tattoos in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, Founded by internationally acclaimed fine art tattooer Eva Karabudak, Atelier Eva tattoo studio is a spa-like experience of, with two locations in Williamsburg, NY. Due to our work load, we will respond by the end of our work week. We will turn your idea into an exceptional tattoo that you will be proud of. Is your business missing from these results? Read our, Welcome to Williamsburg Tattoo, a street shop located in the Brooklyn, NY. We at BodyCandy.com believe in one essential element for 2. 3. Consultation may be required for custom tattoos. For appointment call at (347)-763-1800 Our level of daily operations have consistently exceeded medical and surgical standards. Khaos Ink Tattoo has always made safety and health our highest priority. I need Carnival games, decorations, food ideas, ISO: Best tattoo places in/near Williamsburg? Dont dare subject your body to a less reputable shop. Please be aware that weekend appointments are the most sought after. Right now they are by appointment only andmore, I came in as a walk-in with a rough idea of the tattoo I wanted. Premium quality tattooing takes time. They are moderately pricey but it is worth it, you are paying for excellent quality and customer service. Atelier Eva - Havemeyer St 29 Havemeyer Street Brooklyn, NY 11211 201-591-3351 YEARS IN BUSINESS (804) 642-3893. Live By The Sword offers a rich rewards program that earns you $10 in rewards for every $100 you spend. I walked down a slew of shops on mercury and I really like the nice detail work that this shop did. Maria (5 Star Review Google My Business). I want to thank my wife for doing her reviews and finding a quality tattoo shop and Ariel Sanchezmore, Other than that, it's the best and most professional tattoo shop out there.more, My husband is very pleased with the tattoo that Brandy inked for him.more, left a tattoo shop where I was in pain, DISRESPECTED but still tipped well and then was reprimandedmore, I came here to get my first tattoo after finding Doug on instagram (@doug_kahler) and he did anmore, Located in Gloucester VA 138 Tattoo shop listened to customers request and accommodated over 200more, I had Jerry do a tattoo for me YEARS ago. People also searched for these near Williamsburg: Piercing Ear Piercing Body Piercing Eyebrow Tattoo I usually do a # search on IG. (877) 829-5191 Serving the Williamsburg Area OPEN 24 Hours The absolute best customer service I have ever dealt with. We would love for you to see what Khaos Ink Tattoo is proud to offer, and the level of care that we take with our work. Custom tattoos. Specialized in the Neo Traditional style, Krish Trece puts her excellent drawing skills to work by melding her Rodrgio Lesduarte was born on the planet Krypton and was given the name Canelita at birth. . Gloucester Point, The staff were very kind and took all of the proper precautions for COVID-19. nose, lip, and more. We are a private, premium quality studio offering you a very high quality tattoo. Id go to someone you know will do a good job, get what you want priced and save up for it if you have to. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. I was very impressed with the work and professionalism. Some popular services for tattoo include: What are people saying about tattoo near Williamsburg, VA? Welcome to Williamsburg Tattoo, a street shop located in the Brooklyn, NY. Living from what I am passionate about, traveling and trying to learn as much as possible to grow as an artist and deliver a unique and exclusive work with an emotional and artistic value. We utilize barrier films on every part of our tattoo set up. The entire process of getting a tattoo here was as easy and seamless as possible. To learn more, select from our list of services below. Most tattoos at shops today get wrapped with plastic wrap or some other kind of pad. The studio space was beautiful and calming; they are very dedicated to giving the customer the best experience possible. Call our Williamsburg shop (718) 355-8543, For any customer service inquiries, rescheduling, and price quotes feel free to call, DM on Instagram, or Email us at help@livebytheswordtattoo.com, For any non-customer service related general inquiries, email us at info@livebytheswordtattoo.com. All Dotwork Neo Traditional Realism Traditional 1467 George Washington Memorial HighwayGloucester Point, VA 23062. Liquid metal tattoo in west point they r the best!! It is a well-known tattoo shop in Brooklyn, run by the respected tattoo artist, Rustin Revilla. Tattoos (757) 746-8207 176 Rodeo Cir Newport News, VA 23608 OPEN NOW 9. New York City's Street Tattoo Shop. Anybody do good tattoos in williamsburg??? Something like #brooklyntattooartist (or whatever has a bunch of images). This studio just might be every parents' collective dream. We believe that eve. I Love everything about this place. Using a medical-grade . 74. I go for quality over quantity. With our fast, same day service, youll get fresh ink, a new piercing & jewelry, and still have plenty of time for the rest of your shopping! I have been wanting to go to Eva for a long time even before she opened her own studio. WILLIAMSBURG - BROOKLYN . The last time you got tattooed, did you look to see that every piece of equipment was covered? Incredible artists. No visit to Williamsburg is complete without a new tattoo, tooth gem, or piercing at Live By The Sword. Body Piercing Tattoos (1) Website. Our cross-contamination protection techniques, enhanced sanitation techniques of our equipment and facility, our use of personal protective equipment, and numerous other safety protocols too lengthy to mention here go well beyond regulations. this is a mobile tattooing business by appointment only, I spent a lot of time looking for a good tattoo/piercing shop since moving to the area and am really happy to have found 138 Tattoo. You can either stop by the shop, send an email, schedule through our Booking Now! You're going to. Sign up, or check your rewards by clicking below. Thank you for your business, trust, and support. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. I love her work, and having met her shes quite professional and has a tender touch. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local SuperPages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. The time the artist took to make my original tattoo idea more creative, From Business: this is a mobile tattooing business by appointment only, I spent a lot of time looking for a good tattoo/piercing shop since moving to the area and am really happy to have found 138 Tattoo.