Enable CSPs to enhance customer care and automate service assurance. Build the future of IT with digital workflows on a single, unified platform. How do you like the ones linked? Manage mobile and computing devices for detailed inventory tracking with Service Graph Connector for VMware Workspace ONE UEM. Muzzle brake on a backpack rifle (300 win mag)? Right ear-131db. I did a thing with them as they are local to me. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The outer shroud of the SME Slim is made of either the same rugged 416 stainless that the brake is milled from or from aluminum to help decrease weight. Govern all your hardware assets enterprise-wide on a single system of action. Software support includes: Windows 95 to XP, Office 97-2000. Seems like a lot of extra steps to achieve what is basically a bare muzzle. Connect your telecom operationsfrom the network to the customeron a single platform. Boost customer satisfaction with efficient field service management. Reduce risk and lower costs while accelerating cloud adoption. Bring front, middle, and back offices together to proactively address issues and automate common requests. The part that attaches to the barrel looks like a big brake. Quickly connect workflows to critical business systems and simplify cross-enterprise automation. See how to supercharge experiences with the Now Platform Tokyo release. Safeguard operational technology (OT) systems with digital workflows that respond quickly to threats. It's not a suppressor it's a blast forwarding device. 4110 I-70 North Outer Road Normalize hardware to maintain a clean CMDB. Contact Information. Wish I had seen this a week ago! Empower citizen developers with low-code tools for building apps at scale. Did you know you can damage your hearing even if you are wearing the best hearing protection available? Manufacturer of high-quality firearms and firearm accessories. LINK It installs like any other muzzle device. They can be installed using simple hand tools. Empower developers and builders of all skill levels to create low-code workflow apps fast. Why not just run a 22-24" barrel? $175.00. Reduce cost and complexity for ServiceNow integrations. Sure hope it lines up better than that. My experience was, sadly, similar. Add to Cart. It's a poor mans can and really only good for not going blind and deaf if you fire your rifle in the house, say at night, at an intruder. Beware the Risks of Concussive Hearing Loss Daily Bulletin, Quietest Deer Caliber, Rifle, Suppressor Combo, Large washer behind muzzle break- Poor Man's Witt Machine. You must log in or register to reply here. Create connected, engaging employee experiences. Elevate the experience for your XaaS customers with AI-powered self-service and proactive care. The C-20 clamp and the new, larger C-30 permanently mount onto equipment to deliver up to 1,000 or up to 1,700 pounds of clamping force, respectively, yet easily retract with one hand. 20% Off Discount at Witt Machine. I like these if you have a free float handguard, they tuck under and look good. I would try one of their cans. I bought a Witt Machine SME 5.56 1/2-28 muzzle device. Discover and analyze assets in your environment to identify and act on risk with Service Graph Connector for Armis. Founded by Frank Galli in 2000, Snipers Hide has been offering informational videos, podcasts, and other support to its users in one location. Quickly scale across the enterprise to create intuitive, connected experiences users love. They also made ridiculous claims on their cans canooter valve but reviews on the actual suppressor were far less stellar than their claims. Removing and re-connecting covers, doors, panels and hoods from machinery . That said, it looks way cooler and because its not counter-sunk like the True, I can use it on all my guns without it Interfering with the gas black. Modernize legal operations to make faster decisions and increase productivity. Unless something changes, I doubt I'd order from them again. Also the idiots at tactical shit did a video and it was awful. Would look nice on my 10.5ar. Great piece of equipment. Streamline your response with machine learning and advanced analytics. Keep users informed and engaged anytime, anywhere with intuitive mobile apps. The kit comes with a crush washer. Increase customer loyalty and improve your bottom line. Get the support and tools you need for every step of your upgrade journey. I personally think the SME pushes a little more sound forward (less intense at my ear), but not huge improvement over the True. I am ready to buy one but not sure if its helpful. Provide a recovery email below. YES! Spark innovation with more creators and less complexity. I've called and emailed them and no response. sf. Renew hardware and software contracts through guided actions. Motivate your workforce and make it easy for employees to get what they need, when they need it. (Proper crush washers are machined from spring steel and will compress, and at 1/4turn will reach and maintain a . We tested the Witt Machine SME (Sound Mitigation Equipment) with high end decibel meter and found that the SME reduces the sound at the shooters ears to nearly hearing safe levels while still being just as load as any other at the muzzle. Proactively monitor the health of your networks and services to prevent downtime. The Slimline shroud has a diameter of 1 1/4inch and weighs 7.9oz with the brake. It takes the snap out of my 6.5 and 308. Its not a silencer and it takes away the brakes effectiveness. Get a personalized value acceleration solution that boosts your expertise and transforms your digital journey. Any use of this content without express written consent is prohibited. Welcome to Knowledge 2023, happening May 14-18 in Las Vegas. Received my clamp on threaded adapter back in mid-February 2020. The three port design keeps the brake short, while allowing for an extremely high level of efficiency. Unite your front, middle, and back offices. Review of the Witt Machine SME Review. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. The three port design keeps the brake short, while allowing for an extremely high level of efficiency. The surefire warcomp is a great all around hybrid muzzle device but you can always go for the socom muzzle brake for a effective dedicated muzzle brake. Accuracy the same still about 1/2 inch with FN barreled upper and timney single stage trigger. Simplify employee onboarding and offboarding process with automated workflows. A problem with one of the components of a gun is enough to not only make the gun to stop working, but worst still, it could make it even more dangerous. This allows for maximum recoil control and a hearing safe environment for your Teammates or fellow shooters on the firing line. I've even left snarky comments on their Facebook posts and nothing even then. bk. After shipping delays and US Mail issues, I finally received it and installed it. da. FORLOH AllClima Softshell and AllClima Stretch Woven Pant Review. I have used a bunch of linear style brakes, boosters, and brake shrouds. The guns we use consist of many different components that work together to provide the required usage we need of the gun. Its not something I would spend $175 on. (719) 298-2031. Identify, prioritize, and respond to threats faster. Yes, but no better than other much cheaper flash cans/forwarders/whatever. Speed new products to market and quickly turn services into revenue. Prices fits my budget lol. This product was formerly known as IT Business Management (ITBM). For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. After shipping delays and US Mail issues, I finally received it and installed it. Manage complex groups of assets as a single parent record. Witt Machine SME Slimline - Rifle Calibers Witt Machine. The sanitary clamp opens easily for instant access to the entire machine or system for inspection and cleaning thrives in Clean-In-Place (CIP), Steam-In-Place (SIP) and manual washdown conditions. Govern assets with prescriptive workflows and a native CMDB, from a single data platform. There is no amount of anything you can put in or over your ears to protect you from concussion loss. Say What? Software installation & upgrades. Create seamless experiences for customers and agents with compliance. Put an end cap on and it starts getting a little quieter and you get the supersonic crack down range. All Rights Reserved. Also, if Im not at a crowded range, with SME, I can remove the shroud and now I have a really effective (but loud af) muzzle brake. I dont have much for feelings left to hurt. Manage the master and transactional data of buying and sourcing inSAP Ariba from yourServiceNowinstance. We first tested the SME with 220 Grain Grind Hard Sub Sonic 300 Blackout, Then we tested with a 14.5 556 shooting standard 55 grain .223 Provide efficient, resilient financial services operations for enhanced customer and employee experiences. Speed ROI with ServiceNow Impact. In my career, I've done just that. Provide modern digital experiences for employees. If you have Amazon Prime, you can try fitting in your P229 and return if it doesn't work. Thread Patterns: 1/2-28 and 5/8-24 ONLY. Well, have you ever heard of concussion (or concussive) hearing loss? (The SME) Just wondering if anyone else is running a Blast forwarding device and if it is worth it for the times shots are fired with no ear pro. One thing is for certain though. Ordered a clamp on thread adapter from them. Connect information and people with process workflows. This allows for maximum recoil control and a hearing safe environment for your Teammates or fellow shooters on the firing line. Manufacturer of high-quality firearms and firearm accessories. It may not display this or other websites correctly. I bought a Witt Machine SME 5.56 1/2-28 muzzle device. According to the CDC Covid 19 is real and loud noises over 120db can cause intermediate hearing harm. If you need both a tight seal during operation and easy operator access for quick cleaning and maintenance, this clamp is for you. Import SCCM data into CMDB for detailed hardware inventory tracking. A brake is always loud standing to the side / behind as the blast is directed to the sides. I played around my tube and end cap while building a form 1 silencer. Transform the management of your suppliers with digital experiences for onboarding and collaboration. Develop innovative solutions with a modern service provider platform. Last spring I noticed as you can see in the pic that the screws in the crown of the suppressor loosen up and fall off. Automate RMA processes for products to be returned, replaced, or repaired. This did do some sound mitigation but out of a much longer tube and a cherry bomb as a blast diffuser. I bought a Witt on a sale/special a couple years ago. Enable the new world of hybrid work and support a safe working environment. Make the most out of your ServiceNow investment. You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. The 22lr subs sounded like a high powered air rifle. P.S. You definitely need to wear ear pro while running these cans. Me and my mariachi band don't shoot anything without ear pro anymore. Witt Machine SME Slimline - Rifle Calibers Witt Machine SME Slimline - Rifle Calibers $175.00 The SME is a highly effective Linear Comp/Blast Can that allows for excellent shot to shot recovery & incorporates an external shroud that reduces lateral auditory reports. Speed service delivery with processes and tasks for the entire lifecycle. Their price is nice but you're not getting the same noise mitigation as you would with a higher end can. Automate end-to-end process flows, integrations, and back-end systems. They all looked nice and the " Muzzle Rise Eliminator " seen on the AR-15 shot in the video above seemed to perform admirably as well. I do not live in a free state so the next best option looks to be a Blast forwarding device. Gain real-time visibility and drive strategic results with resilient business. It actually shoots M855 ammo really well, which was surprising. It's not as quiet as my liberty victory mag, but it is 8 inches shorter. Its bullshit. Quality of the work seems fine but they are much louder than my Omega 36M! Unlock worker productivity by streamlining and digitizing standard operating procedures and enabling shared knowledge across the enterprise. Removing and re-connecting covers, doors, panels and hoods from machinery and equipment are fast and easy. . Cant-miss keynotes or must-see demos? The point of impact was about a foot lower and 4 inches to the right of the previous zero with A2 muzzle break at 100 yards. Choose from 500+ certified, ready-to-use apps and integrations available now in the ServiceNow Store. Witte clamps are guaranteed to work as specified. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Quickly identify and mitigate technology risks such as tech debt from aging data centers, regulatory audits, and lost assets. Create effortless experiences that bring customers back again and again. How much longer is it then say the average muzzle brake? Drive customer loyalty with connected digital workflows that automate work across departments. Fixed Barrel Applications only. Of course, we'll have to put it and hopefully a couple other Witt Machine pieces to the test. I bought a Witt Machine SME 5. Connect your enterprise and modernize operations to transform your business. Streamline procurement for employees, boost productivity, and enable work team efficiencies across the enterprise. 2 clamp on and one threaded brake. Scale order management to take on modern telecom opportunities and build for customer success. Copyright 1996-2023 AR15.COM LLC. Transform your business with digital IT workflows. The outer shroud of the SME is made of Aircraft Aluminum, allowing for durability without additional weight. This will be an Ultralight hunting build for me, around 7-8lbs. Has anyone tried this with .300 AAC Blk? of force. I have 2 of their muzzle brakes. Govern all your hardware assets enterprise-wide on a single system of action. Poka wicej Poka mniej Get actionable insights to help you minimize waste and strategize for asset refreshes. Move global business services up the value chain to expand scope and scale. Using a wrench, socket, or other suitable tool, Turn the Brake 1/4turn/90degrees PLUS enough to clock it properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Jan 8, 2020 . While I always plan to run ear pro, I imagine there will be times where there is no time to put my ear pro in. Main reason for buying SME A slight bit more weight to balance the rifle out. The 22lr subs sounded like a high powered air rifle. The platform for digital business delivers unmatched opportunity. You are using an out of date browser. We tested the Witt Machine SME (Sound Mitigation Equipment) with high end decibel meter and found that the SME reduces the sound at the shooters ears to nearly hearing safe levels while still being just as load as any other at the muzzle. It's a linear compensatorthey came from the AR/AK worlddon't waste your money.