Your bid of $ is $ more that the current high bid of $. Sign up for our free daily email and youll never miss another find: V8 Swapped! The previous owner of this Grand Prix purchased the vehicle in 1973, and it remained a constant in his life until he passed away in 2014. ***WE HAVE ALSO A 1970 GRAND PRIX MODEL SJ 455 H.O. Several new colors were also added for the 2008 model year. From the cowl back it was essentially an A-bodied Le Mans hardtop. The Dr. J. Christian and Jennifer McCarter Collection, The Dallas and Ammie Hawkins Collection at No Reserve, Select Neons From The Gary & Jackie Runyon Collection, Original Cardinal Red paint and Black vinyl top. condition: good cylinders: 8 cylinders drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 48000 . , what a car! 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ 455 - 58,603 mi Crete, IL - Listed 30 days ago dealer rating low annual miles $2,000 price drop in 31 days $55,000 $57,000 PREVIEW Save 1971 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ - 43,207 mi Houston, TX - Listed 31 days ago dealer rating 1 positive , low annual miles Nice condition. It is worth remembering the previous owner parked it in the 1990s, so the perishable items require a careful inspection. The seller set their BIN at $17,500, and 101 people are watching the listing. The chrome seems good too, not like-new strong but still very presentable. please look at all pictures , ask questions call if you like we do have the car for sale on other sight we will end at any time for cash buyer . zip code: 32824. It isnt perfect, but it does hold an impressive shine. The base trim is offered with a 200hp (150kW) V6 engine and 16in (41cm) wheels. Car is being driven daily. Owners: Gary and Betty Lee Derner. The vinyl top also in very good condition and all the chrome also excellent as you will see, both bumpers were professionally re-chromed. Question of the Week: What's the Best Factory-Turbocharged Car? Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. I THINK THATS EVERYTHING,I'M SURE THERE IS SOMETHING I'VE MISSED . Listing ID: 56488; Click here to see more images and info! The least powerful engine was a 400-cid V-8 at 265 hp, but most cars were delivered with the standard 350-hp 400-cid motor. The car was delivered new to McNamara Pontiac of Orlando, Florida, and was acquired by the seller in March 2022. proclamation 1972 pontiac gto grand prix lemans factory assembly instruction manual includes luxury sport fully illustrated step by step guide 72 as skillfully as review them wherever you are now. alights work as they should, air shock on the rear end all in working order , A/C is all in place but does not blow cold , windshield does have a crack in it . AutomotiveTouchup paint products are custom mixed to perfectly match the color of your 1972 Pontiac All Models using a basecoat/clearcoat system just like factory specs. Get Vendio Sales Manager.Make your listings stand out with FREE Vendio custom templates! I reserve the right to end auction early. I prefer local buyer. Kind of an Easter-egg of the era if you will. Thank you. For 1966, the Parisienne Custom Sport was replaced with the Pontiac Grande Parisienne, which featured the unique American Grand Prix front fascia (complete with hidden headlights in 1967-68). LoL. 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J Hardtop Coupe 8-cyl. The front seat upholstery shows some splits on both bases. The A/C doesnt blow cold, but the seller believes a recharge may address this shortcoming. The cloth seats are incredible soft and comfy, the door panels, dash are untouched original with no cracks, carpet is brand new, beautiful interior!. Engine Diagram For 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Eventually, you will agreed discover a extra experience and ability by spending more cash. Included in the list price is a car cover, a set of four replacement rims with Pontiac hub caps, and a replacement trunk lid. This 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J is finished in silver over a pewter vinyl interior and is powered by a 400ci V8 paired with a three-speed automatic transmission. Refunds will be given in the form of payment made. Needs a deep cleaning. Then you could bang it into the next gear without fear of missing the shift or winding up in neutral by accident. Studies and Guides Best Car Rankings; . Maybe its different in person but the white does not work at all for me on this car. #SMH, The pic on craigslist shows the oval slot on the plastic cover at bottom of shift lever . Gave the 455 to the salvage yard as a core. The car is equipped with power steering, and braking is handled by power-assisted front discs and rear drums. One of the coolest of that era was the Grand Prix and here is a . PICTURES SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES.ANY QUESTIONS,JUST E-MAIL AND I WILL CLARIFY ANY CONCERNS.THANKS ANDS GOD BLESS. The front wheels are 8in (200mm) wide, and the rear wheels are 7in (180mm) wide. Nice Pontiac. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Copyright 2023 Classic Cars for Sale - Streetside Classics - Sell My Classic Car. 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J $22,995 SOLD Stock Transmission 76,582 (Unknown) Location Atlanta Interested in This Vehicle? There are 56 photos shown below including the window sticker with option list. There is a small oil leak and a transmission fluid leak. Asking for a friend. Drove it 75k miles + sold it in early 80s With an experienced team and a lot of data. 1969 1970 pontiac. 2023 Nissan Rogue. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please enable JavaScript to engage in the discussion on this site. This car has been nicely preserved in its original, survivor-grade Anaconda Gold, which suits the upscale Poncho just fine, especially with the light tan vinyl top providing contrast. Love these Grand Prixs. Spring Carlisle Collector Car Flea Market & Corral. Of course, long hoods and short decks have been in fashion since the dawn of the industry, but this Grand Prix gets it exactly right. NUMBERS MATCH 400 V8, AUTO, FACTORY A/C CAR, PS, PB 1.305.412.5000 or email [emailprotected] *ask me about this TTrunk UNDERCARRIAGE: SHOW QUALITY , UPGRADED GTO SUSPENSION, ALL NEW RUBBER COMPONENTS, SHOCKS, GAS TANK engine stamp matches 305.412.5000 or email [emailprotected] Financing options: APPLY NOW 1.800.717.6692 Military Personnel and veterans can get this car financed trough 1.800.531.USAA Get financing from 10% down WAC 1.800.USA.1965 Do you own a Iphone, Ipad or Android? This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. If my memory serves me correctly Pontiac called it the Rally shifter. The only other engine choice was the four-barrel 455-cube V-8 standard on the SJ. Equipment includes chrome front and rear bumpers, bright finished rocker panels and wheel arch trim, Grand Prix badging, and dual exhaust outlets. Pulling the obituary of the previous owner thats a new on on me. For the 2007 model year the model remained Base, GT, and GXP. And those handsome Pontiac Rally II wheels look as good here as they do on its siblings, wearing big 225/70/14 Cooper Cobra white-letter radials at all four corners. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for CENTER CAP TRIM RING HUB COVER PONTIAC FIREBIRD 70 71 72 73 TEMPEST GRAND PRIX at the best online prices . Black 1970 Pontiac Grand Prix 400 Cu In V8 Automatic Available Now! Manuals were discontinued mid-year in 1971. Features include a white vinyl roof, chrome bumpers, power steering, power front disc brakes, 14 Rally II wheels with whitewall tires, power windows and door locks, air conditioning, and a push-button AM/FM radio with an eight-track player. Refunds are given on merchandise only, not shipping. The three options are the Grand Prix, powered by the 3800 Series III V6, the GT, now powered by the 3800 Series III Supercharged V6, and the GXP, powered by the LS4 V8. 2023 Nissan Frontier. All contents 2023 The best vintage and classic cars for sale online | Bring a Trailer, Privacy Notice Interior is good condition. If there are any problems with the item, it will be in the descriptionIf you are buying more than one item do not pay right away allow me to invoice you and I will combine shipping. In 2008 they switched to alcoa kncokoff wheels with silver center caps. I picked up a used 72 gto 455 ho out of a wrecked GTO Installed it + 75 HEI distributor.had to modify exhaust for cast iron headers. The Crimson Red Grand Prix motor and transmission are still running strong- The body and the interior need work- This car can be used for parts. Your real-time updates could not be connected. The browser you are using is no longer supported! The 4-door and convertible versions had the same roofline as the standard Pontiacs while the coupe got the distinctive U.S. Grand Prix body styling. The Pontiac is remarkably well preserved, but it needs a new home. Friend had a Black Grand Prix SJ with the 455 H.O. *** Look up Trans Am Florida on the net for full photos. 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J | F89.1 | Indy 2022 Lot F89.1 Indy 2022 May 13-21 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model J Unrestored with 3,658 Miles star No Reserve LOG IN TO VIEW RESULTS Return to Lot List Previous Next Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Full Screen Throughout this era, the Grand Prix was offered with a standard three-speed column shift manual transmission, though few were ever built that way. The positive vibes continue when we examine this Grand Prixs interior. The front end especially just doesnt wear the color well. Ask a Librarian; Digital Collections; Library Catalogs; So it continues to deliver. The decision to purchase should be based solely on the buyers personal inspection of the lot at the auction site prior to the auction. Some good body parts remain - front end still good, very little rust on fenders, doors, quarters, grill and bumpers all good! The Pontiac brand was dissolved in 2010 as part of GM's Chapter 11 reorganization. VERY CLEAN 1973 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX J MODEL.CLEAN CLEAR OHIO TITLE,ALREADY NOTORIZED . While not a fan of vinyl tops and I prefer this vintage Grand Prix without one, the vast majority seem to have them; at least this one is in very clean condition no sign of it separating, tearing loose or bubbling up. OUR OTHER AUCTIONS Back to Top By clicking on the "view seller's other items" link at the top right corner of the page you can view other collectible autos that are currently for sale by Orlando Classic Cars. A copy of the build sheet and manufacturers literature are included in the sale. $30,000 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix Model SJ Jan 11, 2023 Model overview Model description In the American automotive landscape, the years around 1970 were the era of big, and while the Grand Prix wasn't the biggest offering from Pontiac, it was still plenty big at 17 feet, 6 inches long. . Pontiac's commitment to luxury and performance is quite evident inside, where you get a couple very comfortable yet sporty beige buckets up front, split by a Model J-spec center console. The seller claims everything works so I would take that to mean the gauges, wipers, radio, lights, etc. The car is finished in silver with black pinstripes and a white vinyl roof. There was also an optional 428-cid V-8 at 370 hp, and a high output 428 engine with 390 hp. Become a member to add images to your comments. There's still a rumbling 400-inch V8 under the hood, a pair of bucket seats inside, and enough performance to make it a legitimate piece of the Pontiac legend.