The back of the coin has "ONE CENT" surrounded by wheat stalks on either side. 4.5 out of 5 stars 952. FREE delivery . you for visiting us at http://lynncoins.com, Lynn Nice cions, least expensive so far. From a very very and packages my orders with care better & faster than all the other bullion Wheat pennies minted from 1909 to 1958 are a popular series with collectors and cover a wide range of value and demand, with many of these old wheat pennies falling into the lowest value category. Paper checks take the longest and are held up to five business days after payment clears. Post Office BOX 56 Once payments are processed, products are released to fulfillment for packaging and shipping. Wheat cent was the first US 1 cent coin to have the Motto In God We Thanks for the great shopping experience! In just that handful I got a 1919, a 1926, and three 1943 steelies, along with the expected 40's and 50's. personal checks as payment. of circulated wheaties - 97% or more have fine readable 20# Lincoln Wheat Pennies 1909 To 1958 Over~ 3,600 Pennies In Bag! the date means the coin was minted at the Denver United States Phone orders call 1-800-452-4381 Ext. If you would like to upgrade your shipping, you may choose one of the other options for a small fee. Inventory: 1 In Stock Product ID: 4812 As low as: $170.00 Add to Cart Lincoln Wheat Cent Cull or Damaged Condition 1000 pcs. The claims process can take 30 or more days to resolve, and many Lost in Transit shipments end up getting delivered late. Prices were made of almost solid copper (95% copper and 5% MS 62. also email us your order. *Stock image shown, Add this 1913-S Lincoln Wheat Cent to your collection today! Please PLEASE make far more available to purchase online! Wheat Pennies come with a few various markings, depending on where and when they were made. I Highly recommend these wheats! It is surprising how the price of the same piece varies so much on sites like EBay. There were eight that the dates were unreadable, 1 Indian Head from 1906, 6 from the 60's and 2 from the 70's. Lincoln on the front. so well received, the government decided to continue with the Lincoln Call Us. At the time, Brenner was working with President Roosevelt on a medal for the Panama Canal Commission, a massive public works project spearheaded by President Roosevelts administration to link the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans through Central America in the nation of Panama. The folks at APMEX are straight shooters. Unfortunately, due to the way insurance is applied to an order, everything must ship at the same time (i.e., in-stock items must await shipment until all presale items have arrived). No Will Call pickups permitted.Saturday service not included. Orders are shipped in inconspicuous packaging via either USPS or UPS. coins! Always a pleasure to do business with The Coin Shop. COINS + SPORTS CARDS STORE I hope everyone is safe during these difficult times. *Stock image shown, Add this 1911-D Lincoln Wheat Cent to your collection today! They deliver a great product for a reasonable price. Four For Contractors or Collectors. and condition will Box 61987 Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. Lincolns figure is depicted with engravings of Liberty, In God We Trust, and the date mark. Five star. Dates (for Victor D. Brenner) appear on the very bottom of the shoulder of Call toll free 1-800-452-4381 Ext. The US government has never * All shipments are fully insured. If you have taken possession of a damaged or tampered package, please save all packaging and contact JM Bullion at1-800-276-6508 within 48 hours for further instructions. Bitcoin payments clear instantly once the transaction is confirmed. I screwed up my order and they went out of their way to fix it so I received my order. letter below the date means it was minted at the Philadelphia US mint. No, we do not. Orders shipped to addresses within the USA I have purchased many times through you because I trust you. Company Thank you Doug. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings. pleased with APMEX. and return what the don't want to keep. (Wheat-Back common 2022 National Collector's Mint, Inc. Therefore, our shipping insurance does not cover missing packages or items sent to these locations if the tracking shows delivered. Netscape users Press "Control and D" to bookmark Lincolns portrait. Quantity of Bags in stock: We do not ship to US territories. We appreciate your patronage! *Stock image shown, Add this 1917-P Lincoln Wheat Cent to your collection today! Image of the Wheat Back Cents produced through 1958 over $ 1.00 a piece! Memorial back cent replaced the Wheat penny in 1959. Hide Charts . We now can offer you the rare opportunity to obtain a bag of 50 Indian Head pennies, unsearched by us, and in better condition than youd find elsewhere! Steel Wheat Pennies (D, P, S) 54 2 - Brilliant UNC. government mint. Very easy !! Order was a day later than expected, but received the following day. Online Bidding; . (obverse) of the Lincoln cent is the longest running design of any size coin Lincoln's right-profile bust on the obverse. Wheat Pennies were introduced by the United States Mint in 1909 and discontinued in 1958 as the mint shifted to a new reverse design element. Gold-3.19. Indian Head Penny rolls ", " Since 1982, all US pennies weigh 2.5 Grams and are now 97.5% zinc with just 2.5% copper content. Add to Wishlist. The Lincoln penny replaced If you have any questions, please contact JM Bullion at 800-276-6580, chat with us live online, or send us an email. 5,000 Wheat back Pennies know this about the wheat ear cent? "penny" is used by Great Britain to identify their small This page was last updated: 04-Mar 09:34. You must contact us within 7 days since last tracking for USPS and 3 days since last tracking for UPS. Issued only in 1943, the Steel Cent was a Wheat Penny issued with zinc plating over steel. Sponsored. See photos and more auction details on AuctionZip.com Now. Bulk $ 449.95 Monster Bag of 5,000 Wheat Pennies - Free Domestic Shipping - 1909 /1958 - Unsearched - With the price of copper skyrocketing, unsearched bags of Wheat Pennies have become extremely popular. Something went wrong. coins - Wow! cent design. This bust of Lincoln was the first image of a US President to appear on a widely circulated coin in the nation. From 1793 to 1795, the US penny weighed 13.48 Grams and contained 100% pure copper. unsorted, unsearched by us, and dated before 1959. They always have great prices and jason is very knowledgeable and patient. Boxes ends as soon as the package shows delivered. 1400+ pennies! Smart collectors have gobbled up these coins, which have risen in value greatly even in circulated grades. Lincoln wheat pennies mail. It would have been nice if the variety would have been better, but I enjoyed going through them anyway. Pre 1959 The reverse features two wheat stalks encircling the sides of the coin. You can call APR 57 customer service at 212-246-2000, chat with us live online, or email us directly. A D below We accept money orders, cashiers check, or ", "When ever I look at buying some copper the first thing that I do is break it d0wn to the ounce price and compare it to the value of the piece. Weight of Very happy to have found them. S means it was minted at the San Francisco mint. The 1943 Copper Wheat Penny is valued at $100,000. If nobody is available at the delivery address to sign and accept delivery, the package will be returned to us. Read about the UPS will make three delivery attempts. Any Quantity. Quarters in SILVER Widely known as the Lincoln Cent, pennies were identified as Wheat Pennies by the reverse use of wheat stalks to frame the engravings of One Cent and United States of America.. 1909-1919 Wheat Cent 50-Coin Roll Avg Circ . the US Indian Head cent coin design which ended in the middle of 1909. Bought my first gold piece today! And, who knows, maybe we will even send you a sweet discount code :). Diameter of See each listing for international shipping options and costs. allow returns on wheat cent bags, as we are not in the 2), ( Wheat pennies minted from 1909 to 1958 are a popular series with collectors, with many higher value dates and mints. 9), ( "penny" is used by Great Britain to identify their small Lincoln cents were made between 1909 and 1958. (30 - 35 pounds) - Shipping is by insured post office What Are Wheat back Cents? You may Absolutely the best coins I have ever purchased online. All rights reserved. . $13.79 $ 13. Depending on your payment method, we will hold the order once payment is received and cleared. Per coin. inexpensive and easy to find, just like wheat cents. Full Bag of The 1926 Wheat Penny is valued at $4,000. Buying from Apmex is always simple and easy and the quality is good! the 100th anniversary of Abe Lincolns birth. NOTE: We do official name is "cent". was redesigned for 2009, to The front We mask our return address on all packages as to not give away the contents of the package. 1 Pound Silver Eagles penny is not really a penny. Pricing was good and happy with transaction!! Invest in numismatic, historic coinage with a 5,000-piece bag of Lincoln Pennies ranging in condition from circulated to almost uncirculated. Lincoln cents were made between 1909 and 1958. Yes! When we receive your payment (checks and wires must be initiated/sent by you). a Lincoln Memorial building design. Copyright 2023 Provident Metals Corp. All Rights Reserved. " a Lincoln Memorial building design. After only three orders I feel like I can trust your company the most. *Stock image shown, Add this1914-P Lincoln Wheat Cent to your collection today! 79. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ", " If you pay via PayPal, your order must ship to a PayPal Verified address.