(LogOut/ You're Temporarily Blocked. We'll Have Our Home Again - Single. Tucker Carlson: Merrick Garland Is Persecuting Christians; Are You Some of the most unique items we make at the Catholic Woodworker are our home altars, in both their regular and larger sizes. By God, We'll have our home again While the Vaccine Passport may begin with only carrying digital information on vaccinations, the rest of the functionality of the Chinese Social Credit System can be integrated into the Vaccine Passport system in a matter of minutes. Pine Tree RiotsWe'll Have Our Home Again 2720566 Records DKReleased on: 2020-10-02Auto-generated. Tarrio was in D.C. the week of the Capitol riot but missed the demonstration; while entering the city he was arrested for burning a public Black Lives Matter flag the month before. Skip to main content Oh brothers can you hear my voice or am I all alone. Their public profile only increased after being mentioned in a presidential debate watched by more than 60 million people. Jeunesse de Bethesda | soire de carrire | 25 Fvrier 2023 | Jeunesse We'll have our home again . ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} I wish I Was One ofYou., How Technocommunism Will Institute The CBDC: The Central Bank Game Plan In Under 3Minutes, 44-Year-Old Canadian Doctor Dies Unexpectedly Sixth Canadian Doctor to Die Within TwoWeeks, WHO Calls For Censoring Truth AboutDirtyDickPox, Aaron Brickman: The United States Empire Cant Be Extended With aCBDC, Academy Of Breastfeeding Medicine Advising Hospitals To Use Term Fathers Milk, The Science Is Settled Quackccines CauseMyocarditis, Trudeau Moves Ahead With WEF Orders To Abolish Traditional Farms By2030, Three Young Doctors Dead All From The Same Hospital, Within Days After Receiving 4thClotshot, Of 29 Pregnant Women That Had Received Pfizers COVID-19 Inoculation, Only One Had a Baby ThatLived, WEF Issues Edict to Global Leaders: Phase Out Car Ownership, People Can Walk orShare. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/, Tune? Oh by god we'll have our home again . St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); We face hypnosis and human sacrifice by an Anglo-Judeo-Luciferian occult that worships the trinity of human sacrificing gods Moloch, Baal, and Mammon. Last week, in advance of the presidential inauguration, military Humvees rolled through downtown Sacramento while soldiers with assault rifles patrolled the area near where Odin had stood. Vaccine Passports are not merely the digital equivalent of the yellow vaccine cards long used in international travel. 7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. Step nine, when people start to fight and divide. Socials Chinas Social Credit System gives the government total control over its citizens by tracking and integrating their every individual aspect: medical history, social media activity, bank accounts, credit cards, shopping, internet searches, residence, employment, criminal history, facial and gait recognition, network of relationships, religious activities, participation (or the lack thereof) in the Xi-Jinping thought app, and real-time physical location. So thats what were concerned about.. By God We'll Have Our Home Again (American White Army Anthem) The rebranded Proud Boys group, Proud Goys, chose Mannerbund: By God We One of the most discordant aspects of the riot was that, for a movement that so celebrated police and law enforcement flying an altered American flag to express support for police it nevertheless trampled officers, brutally beat some and killed one. By blood or sweat we'll get there yet. HUGE: Has the ATF Overstepped Congress To Achieve FIREARMCONFISCATION? It appears that this threat is working quite well as they are being led to the gallows in an orderly fashion, fearful of being killed should they get out of line. When theres nothing left but the fire in my chest and the air that fills my lungsIll hold my tears and trade my years for a glimpse at kingdom comeOn the other side of misery theres a world we long to seeThe strife we share will take us there to relief and sovereignty, Oh by god well have our home again, by god well have our homeBy blood or sweat well get there yetBy god well have a home, In our own towns were foreigners now, our names are spat and cursedThe headline smack of another attack, not the last and not the worstOh my fathers they look down on me, I wonder what they feelTo see their noble sons driven down beneath a cowards heel, The way is dark, the road is lost, my eyes they strain to seeI struggle forth to find a friend to light the way for meOh brothers can you hear my voice or am I all aloneIf theres no fire to guide my way, then I will start my own, Pingback: By God Well Have Our Home Again Whiskey Tango Texas | Vermont Folk Troth. Home altar basics: what and why, how and where ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Not So Fast, by NCScout. The road is dark, the way is lost, my eyes they strain to see. As of the time of writing, my harmonization of We'll Have Our Home Again has over 400 likes and 11,000 views! By God We'll Have Our Home Again - Cash4Gold Edit As always Lyrics Below!Thank you!Lyrics,When theres nothing left but the fire in my chestand the air that fills my lungsIll hold my tears and trade my yearsfor a glimpse at kingdom comeOn the other side of miserytheres a world we long to seeThe strife we share will take us thereto relief and sovereignty Oh by god well have our home againby god well have our homeBy blood or sweat well get there yetBy god well have a homeIn our own towns were foreigners nowour names are spat and cursed.The headline smack of another attack,not the last and not the worst.Oh my fathers they look down on meI wonder what they feel,To see their noble sons driven downbeneath a cowards heel. No matter your opinion on the Covid vaccinessome of us are vaccinated and some are notsuch a digital passport system is clearly antithetical to the foundational principles of this country and must not be allowed to take root here. If The DOJ Doesnt Answer To Elected Representatives, Who Do They AnswerTo? Nuclear is obsolete. Gov. Similar Songs. . Resist, complain, detach, scream, fight, withdraw or simply refuse to participate. Their current leader or chairman is a 36-year-old Cuban American from Florida named Enrique Tarrio, a former leader of the grassroots group Latinos for Trump. ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} The terms house or estate suggest spaciousness. Jonathan, our founder, traveled a lot for work. By God We'll Have Our Home Again | Whiskey Tango Texas Still, there is little ideological coherence among Proud Boys, and whatever messaging leaders might seek to control at the top does not always percolate down to soldiers on the ground. Like the Proud Boys, the extreme right in America today is not ideologically coherent; it combines many streams of reactionary thought into one movement. Pine Tree Riots - We'll Have Our Home Again - GoyimTV Utter Madness. Wed Mar 01 05:00:38 EST 2023. We are not a monolith by any stretch, and it's a truism that, generally, the more religious a Jew is, the more politically Conservative they are as well. By God We Will Have Our Homes Again Addeddate 2021-03-02 02:02:14 Identifier by-god-we-will-have-our-homes-again Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4. plus-circle Add Review. Biden Declares Climate Dictatorship, Seizes Control of U.S.Energy. Will We Have Our Own Homes in Heaven? - Lifeway Voices Has NATO Taken Over Command Of The U.S.Navy? (LogOut/ A little somber, this song took a bit to record so please forgive the late upload. 9 Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. Vain Delusions By The Author Of Confusion. Difficult is the way. I never nix it now that Ive got Mr. Fix-It. 6971 14 By God We'll Have Our Home Again - Cash4Gold Edit. Top Songs By Pine Tree Riots. In D.C., resentment and visceral hatred whipped up by Trump, Rep. Mo Brooks, Rudy Giuliani and others caused passions to overflow momentously, overcoming the barricades of law and country and flooding the seat of American democracy. We'll Have Our Home Again__bilibili Album . GETTR Now, state lawmakers are introducing legislation they say will help guard against domestic terror in California. His family abandoned the California public school system for its liberal bias, he said; he stood by proudly as his daughters, wearing matching outfits, recited the Pledge of Allegiance to the Bible, which they say each morning. ._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{width:100%}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF,._2ik4YxCeEmPotQkDrf9tT5{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._1DR1r7cWVoK2RVj_pKKyPF{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;max-width:100%}._1CVe5UNoFFPNZQdcj1E7qb{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:4px}._2UOVKq8AASb4UjcU1wrCil{height:28px;width:28px;margin-top:6px}.FB0XngPKpgt3Ui354TbYQ{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:start;align-items:flex-start;-ms-flex-direction:column;flex-direction:column;margin-left:8px;min-width:0}._3tIyrJzJQoNhuwDSYG5PGy{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%}.TIveY2GD5UQpMI7hBO69I{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;color:var(--newRedditTheme-titleText);white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.e9ybGKB-qvCqbOOAHfFpF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;width:100%;max-width:100%;margin-top:2px}.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5.y3jF8D--GYQUXbjpSOL5{font-weight:400;box-sizing:border-box}._28u73JpPTG4y_Vu5Qute7n{margin-left:4px} The unprecedented security failure in D.C. on Jan. 6, when far-right demonstrators stormed the Capitol, chased off members of Congress, killed a police officer and shouted threats to lynch members of the U.S. government, spun the entire nation into a state of heightened vigilance. We put ourselves on the line to protect you, he said into a microphone in front of more than a hundred Trump supporters waving MAGA and American flags. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{vertical-align:middle}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} He wanted to create a routine of prayer that would keep him grounded, wherever he was. nice. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Peace has cost you your strength. Step five, separate the white from the black. Gavin Newsom deployed 1,000 National Guard members to protect against possible attacks on and around the Capitol grounds on Inauguration Day, after the FBI field office in Sacramento noted alarming internet chatter from far-right groups. We'll Have Our Home Again Pine Tree Riots. Try Now . No claims on the property rights of others are made. The Highland Park Shooter Pulled The Trigger, But Did The Democrat Party Load TheRifle? We'll Have Our Home Again - Pine Tree Riots | Shazam By God, We'll Have Our Home Again | NC Renegades Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. And like everything we make, these altars have a story. We'll Have Our Home Again (Multitrack) - 0hhtec Musician Its what the Berkeley political scientist Lawrence Rosenthal refers to as permeability.. Author Topic: By God, We'll have our home again (Read 623 times) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. By God We'll Have Our Home Again - Alderon Tyran Alderon Tyran 3.21K subscribers Subscribe 1.6K 70K views 1 year ago A Semi-original* song, This song is a modern Civil War-esque song telling. 1 in 30 Deaths in Canada Were From Assisted Suicide in2021, Latest Sign Americans Will Eat Bugs And BeHappy, Me Watching Normies On Their Way To a CoofBooster, Poland Next To Be Sacrificed At The Alter Of SovereignDebt, Pentagon Clears Ukraine To Attack Russian Heartland With U.S. On March 12, 2003, 15-year-old Elizabeth Smart was found safe nine months after being abducted from her family's home in Salt Lake City, Utah. GAB Several people have reached out to me about my work on the track and I have recently been requested to upload MIDI files with more accurate tempo information. It was an unusual sight in the state capital, and a striking escalation in law enforcement posture compared with the Stop the Steal rallies. 29 views, 2 likes, 1 loves, 0 comments, 2 shares, Facebook Watch Videos from glise Adventiste du 7me Jour - Bthesda - Montral: Jeunesse de Bethesda |. By God We'll Have Our Home Again - ABNORMOCRACY Follow him on Twitter@jnewsgabe. Why is Israel so silent? This version of the song, however, contains an extra verse and guitar. Mannerbund - We'll Have Our Home Again - GoyimTV Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. Zelensky Calls for Peace Just Days After FTX Is Caught Funneling Millions of Ukrainian Aide Dollars to USDemocrats. Ron DeSantis for Hosting Dominion Attorney on DefamationPanel, Dutch Climate Commies Hell Bent On Shutting Down 3,000 Farms By2030, Mainstream Conservatives Try To Apologize For Spreading COVID Lies Three YearsLate, Build Back Better Canadian Business Insolvencies Rose 37.2% In2022, Unmasking The Global Elite Power Grab & How ToResist, Martin Armstrong: The West Is Positioning Russia to Nuke Ukraine to End TheWar, Thai Princess Bajrakitiyabha In Coma After Pfizer COVID Shots Nullifies Contract WithPfizer, 100% of COVID Deaths in Canada Now Due to mRNA Vaccine, New DataShows, There Is a Seismic Shift Happening AmongstNormies, Planned Global Famine Is Unfolding GetReady, Dr. James Lindsay How to Identify Secret Religions of TheWest. He said he did not break or take anything and only went inside for a couple of minutes. In October, Goodwyn was arrested on Muni for refusing to wear a mask, the San Francisco Chronicle reported. We'll Have Our Home Again Mnnerbund When there's nothing left but the fire in my chest and the air that fills my lungs I'll hold my tears and trade my years for a glimpse at kingdom come On the other side of misery there's a world we long to see The strife we share will take us there to relief and sovereignty Some of us enjoy coziness, being in a private space. We, the people, are very concerned that digital vaccine passports, by whatever name, can be used to restrict everyones constitutional rights to freedom and privacy which sit at the very heart of our culture and democracy. weaponry has been created. 46 Views . We'll Have Our Home Again - YouTube The FALL of the CRYPTO CABAL: FTX Was A Massive Money Laundering Slush Fund ForPoliticians, John Perez: FTX Observations And MarketPredictions. LETS WIN! The Great Mystery Continues At The Tour de France. Those have led to confrontations between pro-Trump protesters and counterprotesters, assaults, vandalized property and arrests. If you want to change the world, then stop tolerating the intolerable. By God We'll Have Our Home Again - Cash4Gold Edit - YouTube Featured In. 10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Never forget that once you have been sold, you can never buy your soul back. Put bad people on the defensive and demand THEY explain why THEY are such terrible people. Will Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, Et Al Return Money Stolen By FTX To StealElections? By God We'll Have Our Home Again : Patriotic Archive : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive A song from The Mannerbund. Can Americas vets, or the heritage Americans rise to the challenge in our own nation? By God We'll Have Our Home Again - Cash4Gold Edit by Cash4Gold Global SoundCloud Home Feed Library Search Sign in Create account Upload Settings and more Limited Time Offer: Get 50% off the first year of our best annual plan for artists with unlimited uploads, releases, and insights. They were one of a number of extremist groups and others united in the false belief that the election was stolen. At the protests in D.C., various factions on the extreme right blended together in an ideological soup: anti-government militias united with national socialists; QAnon conspiracy theorists with pro-Confederate groups; keyboard warriors and Pepe the Frog meme-lords with upper-middle-class small business owners who flew into the capital to see what all the fuss was about. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px}