Monica: They can stay here with us, can't they, Mom? Goose's cage comes loose, the prisoner's handcuffs suddenly pop open and the cage full of Skrulls is opened]. You've got to save them without me. She's a friend. Keep the Tesseract on Earth. You won't be empty-handed. That's what I'm saying. [Maria is staring out the window, looking at herself playing with Monica]. Monica: No way, you guys have the best eyes. Supreme Intelligence: Yon-Rogg: She absorbed its power. Vers: I didn't want to steal your thunder. Everything that I knew was a lie. Carol then proceeds to take on the Kree, attacking them individually. No, no. Yon-Rogg: It's causing you doubt, and doubt makes you vulnerable. And you are the most powerful person I knew, way before you could shoot fire from your fist. No! The monologue was poetic because after telling Thanos how he can't possibly love anything, he proves how wrong Gamora is by killing her, showing that he does in fact love her, but was still willing to sacrifice her. Vers: A Skrull can't do that. Maria Rambeau: Vers: This is gonna get a little awkward but I gotta ask. That code was buried in his unconscious. Not unlike the file I started on you. Vers: Well maybe if you were more attractive then it would be less disturbing. [Referring to the front of the baseball cap that Fury has given her] Supreme Intelligence: Your commander insists that you're fit to serve. Nick Fury: We have no idea what other intergalactic threats are out there. Talos: [The Supreme Intelligence stands up and begins dancing to the music]. I'm afraid I'm gonna need proof. Woody Harrelson made a rare red carpet appearance with his family at the premiere of his new movie, "Champions." The Texas native sparked backlash online when he . Nick Fury: When I got to the hangar, Lawson was agitated. Carol Danvers: General Talos (voiceover): This can't be right. Huh? You struggle with your emotions, with your past, which fuels them. James Rhodes (Rhodey): Hey. What do you mean? Your usual move. Arrgh! Vers: Has anybody seen what the Supreme Intelligence really looks like? [tries to retrieve his hand from Danvers, but drops on his knees out of the electric shock from Danvers' photon charge] From my home, my family, my friends. Yes. [Yon-Rogg lets go of Vers' arm and they continue to spar. Yon-Rogg: This music, it's a nice touch. Talos: Why would I turn into a filing cabinet? Who's a good kitty huh? And how is that supposed to prove to me you're not a Skrull? I got more [Monica shows Vers photo after photo, starting with Monica, Vers and Maria sitting in front of a Christmas tree, then a photo of young Vers dressed as a pilot, then a photo of Vers sitting in a bar]. He then decides to rename his project "The Avengers Initiative". My people lived as refugees on Torfa. I see flashes. Captain America always had the best speeches in the MCU. Now, let me see where you're headed. Your turn. Now, you know, I don't really need these to see but they do kinda complete the look. The two of those are not related. Boy: You're going too fast. And so, little Alouette flew up throughout the night. It's not showing up on my radar. I thought we bypassed the battery. Yon-Rogg: Lost. ], [All spaceships launch the missiles towards Earth. Yon-Rogg: Vers, track Soh-Larr's beacon. Static electricity out here's no joke. The "Strange New Worlds" in the show's subtitle comes from the original opening monologue of the 60s Star Trek television series. Fury: Oh. Rescuing the guy how sold you out to the Skrulls. [chuckles] Zemo : How nice to find a flaw. The Accusers will bomb a Skrull stronghold here in the south. A few years after de-aging Douglas in Ant-Man, Marvel Studios doubled down on the risky move, de-aging Samuel L. Jackson 20 years younger to his 1990s glory . We didn't know what to do. Fury: She's on sub-level 6. Bruce Banner: Whatever the signal is sending, it finally creeped off. [Vers, standing directly underneath them hears this conversation and, after a moment of contemplation, decides to turn back around and walk up the stairs to find Fury. [The scene changes to show that the three Skrulls have also changed into surfers from the beach, however Talos and another are identical], [The scene changes back to the shopping strip, now in daylight. Whatever he runs on, it's not on the periodic table. Biker/The Don: Vers then is forced onto the floor, and her fist begins to glow orange] Yon-Rogg: Control it. Vers: You don't know me. No, I can't. There are electronic billboards on buildings, and blue and orange lights can be seen through windows]. Keller: You're gonna give me the keys to your motorbike and your jacket, and I'm gonna let you keep your hand. State-of-the-art two-way pager. Yon-Rogg: (to the locals) Get back! They believe that she developed a light-speed engine at Pegasus. Your turn. Fury: Ah. It's cute how hard you try. Anger only serves the enemy. The Supreme Intelligence gave me responsibility of showing you how to using them. [Singing] Oh, yeah, wait a minute Mr. Postman. ], [The scene changes back to Yon-Rogg and Bron-Char surrounded by the locals], [One of the locals draws a Skrull weapon before being shot by Minn-Erva. She knows more than she knows. He can be seen in the upcoming Captain America. Don't worry, I didn't mention you. General Talos: Oh. [Ronan disappear, leaving only Yon-Rogg and Korath], [The scene changes to show a traditional suburban house behind a forest of trees. But now I stand before you as my true self. Vers: You don't have to go with me. Carol Danvers: It's a really hard thing to do. Tell the Supreme Intelligence that I'm coming to end it. We'll know soon enough. Aren't you the cutest little thing. Carol holds her arm out to Monica, allowing her to change the colors. Pegasus, Dr. Wendy Lawson. Lights then descend from above and the Supreme Intelligence appears from within them.]. For the good of all Kree! I never should have brought you along. If you help us decode those coordinates, we can find it. Excuse me, miss. A venus fly trap. Yeah, but then I'd be sleeping. This is that moment. Carol Danvers: My hands are filthy from it too. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place. I am Iron Man". Vers eventually finds the room before turning around and watching Fury with disinterest]. Don't you think? Fine. Hard is knowing you were out there somewhere, too damn stubborn to die. Carol Danvers: Dammit, Goose. Yon-Rogg: I used to find you amusing. No, I didn't. Second later, the pager turns off. Vers:: Did you have a rough day Agent Fury? On Hala, you were reborn. Carol Danvers: Where are we going Doc? Space invasion, big car chase truth be told, I was ready to hang it up. Maria Rambeau: The core has been destroyed. Stan Lee: Congrats to you, Starforce lady. Yon-Rogg: It has a range of 2 and a strength of 5, and costs zero power. But, now you're saying she's from another planet. How about a smile for me, huh? Some bring out their camcorders and starts filming]. Vers stands awkwardly, unaware of how the child is], [The scene changes to the inside of the house. Homeless, ever since we resisted Kree rule and they destroyed our planet. My life. Monica: You have the chance to fly the coolest mission in the history of missions. Not ringing any bells? Monica Rambeau (11 Years Old): Fury: Nicholas Joseph Fury, Agent of SHIELD. Fury: So the Skrulls are alien races which infiltrate and overtake alien planets. I know this must be hard for you. [The scene changes to show the ship and the Accusor's ships flying out of the hanger and towards the horizon towards a jump hole. I knew it, everybody said you were dead but we knew they were lying. Nick Fury: [Vers puts the cap on, and looks at Fury annoyed], [Vers takes off the flannel shirt hanging around her waist and throws it into the car. The chip in her neck has also turned off. You are just one victim of the Skrull invasion that has threatened our civilization for centuries. General Talos (voiceover): Get her back. Supreme Intelligence: You are just one victim of the Skrull expansion that has threatened our civilisation for centuries. Endgame is a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Maria evades the bullets with ease and takes a shortcut, allowing her to be in front of Minn-Erva's pod and destroy it with blasts. [The screen of Carol's failures continues to play, until she suddenly drops, falling into nothingness until suddenly landing on the floor]. Carol Danvers: Captain Marvel and Thor rounded out the top three. Tell me the second you get a signal. No, I didn't. [Fury hands over his pager, as the agents slam into the door behind them. [as if it's obvious] Yon-Rogg: "Goose." It was cool, you know? No. She then proceeds to destroy all the drones and one of the Accusers' spaceships, before flying in front of Ronan, showing her full power.]. Vers retaliates by shooting energy from her fist, resulting in Yon-Rogg flying backwards], [Scene changes to outside of a futuristic train station. Not unlike the file I started on you. [Maria closes the door, but Vers continues to stare at Tom. [Carol attempts to blast the Supreme Intelligence, but she is stopped by the inhibitor on her neck]. So we follow her as Captain Carter, basic three through a riff on many of the adventures of Captain America: the First Avenger, the first Captain America movie. I'm no thief. Control your impulses. General Talos (voiceover): This is it. The core that powered it is in a remote location. Vers switches between looking at Lawson lying on the ground and the direction of the attacker. INFINITY WARS!!!! Harrelson's family night comes after he made waves with the controversial "Saturday Night Live" monologue that he delivered while hosting the NBC comedy sketch series last weekend. Vers: I was already slipping when you happened to punch me in the face. Carol: You stole me. ], [The Accusor's ships begin firing missiles down towards the Skrull stronghold down on Torfa. Carol Danvers: We. You're good to go here until you recover, but you and your family are gonna need a new look. !Nick Fury:"Ther. Yon-Rogg: Maria: Since it violates the pre-determined rules of engagement. Lawson: This isn't about fighting wars. That was the location on the date of the crash six years ago. There were three films with Bigelow, Blue Steel, Point Break and Strange Days; Kevin Costner's western epic Wyatt Earp; Scorsese's Bringing out the Dead; and Carl Franklin's Devil in a Blue . You never know when you're gonna need to borrow some sugar. [Scene changes to a flashback of the inside the airplane, with Vers in the cockpit and Lawson directly behind her. The lights are on and hanging at angles, the shelves are half-empty and Vers is covered in material from the roof. If only you knew, the importance of it to me. Got a smile for me? Is that really who you are now? Carol Danvers: Bruce Banner: However, when Fury does this, the director points a gun at his head], [Fury hits the gun away from his head, leading to a long struggle between the two men with the Director being victorious]. Said the space soldier who's wearing a rubber suit. Arm-wrestle for the Tesseract. We did. When Carol meets the Supreme Intelligence, a record is playing beside her and a long table is sitting in front of her, a few meters away with Dr. Lawson sitting at the only seat]. Keller. I'm sending you with a message. Nick Fury: Carol Danvers : You're right. Vers has just regained movement, however, Soh-Larr has transformed into Skrull General Talos.]. [Agent Coulson rushes to the subway restroom responding to a distress call that a woman has been found injured there]. Maria Rambeau: Suddenly, a swarm of scared Skrulls appear from their hiding places. Last time we talked, I ended up hanging from my ankles. [Carol nods and smiles before Monica embraces her]. You knew all along. The Wasp star Evangeline Lilly raved about Renner's progress, telling Access Hollywood: "He's . You think I'm going to prank call you? The 61-year-old actor was joined by his wife, Laura Louie, 55, and their daughters, Deni, 30, and Makani, 16, as he attended the event at the AMC Lincoln Square Theater on Monday night. Come at once. In his monologue, Harrelson, 61, likened pharmaceutical companies to drug cartels, and quipped that they hatched a plot wherein they bought up media and politicians then forced the world to stay . We'll handle this. Who the hell are they? Yeah. I'm not what you think I am. The final frontier. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Am I supposed to guess where that is? [Carol gives Fury his pager] Without us, you're only human. Rhodey: We did. If she can tell us why these lizards are here maybe she can tell us how to kick 'em to the curb. You need to go slow. Range should be, a couple galaxies, at least. This jacket? Fury: We have no idea what other intergalactic threats are out there. Director: You said, that this thing looked like Coulson? Talos: Yon-Rogg: Anything about you? I can stay with grandma and pop-pop. Supreme Intelligence: There she is. [The scene changes back to the inside of the barn, with Talos, a Skrull scientist, Fury, Carol and Maria standing around a table]. Carol: Mmhmm. Yon-Rogg: And what is your earliest memory of Hala? Carol Danvers: She presses the pad to open the door with her bare foot. Woody Harrelson made a rare red carpet appearance with his family at the premiere of his new movie, "Champions," in New York City. Vers nods towards the door], [Fury walks away from Goose and stands next to Vers outside a door labeled "Records"]. Fury (while eating a sandwich): Mmm. Okay? Help me out. Serve well and with honor. Huh? Helpless. Vell. Vers. Phil Coulson enters the room with a suitcase in his hands.]. You're going to space? You can just hear Steve's sincerity and you can feel and understand how well he knows Tony. Ma'am, are you okay? [Monica walks into the house and sees Maria standing next to Carol and Fury. Oh! [Scene changes to the inside of the Supreme Intelligence. Well, apart from me helping you, at least you can give me a smile. We're all a little on edge here. Carol Danvers: Aren't you the cutest looking thing? She wanted you to help us find the core. I loved sporting his beautiful blue eyes. You slipped. Talos: Yow! Uh, I'd like to ask you some questions. [Vers and Fury walk into the records room. You just didn't think it through. Then master yourself. Just, don't kill me. Vers: Congratulations Agent Fury. Vers then observes her surroundings, looking for a way out before hitting Fury and gesturing towards a plane, which has a striking resemblance to a Star Wars ship. Nick Fury: But you won't succeed in changing my mind on the subject. [At Avengers Headquarters, Fury's pager shuts off while Rogers and Romanoff view the increasing casualties of Thanos' Decimation in the war room]. Nick Fury: The dogfight between the two planes continue, with Vers pushing the lever sideways in an effort to escape the other plane) What do they want? You're supposed to take the form of you I most admire but I don't even remember who this person was to me. Maria: Your plan is to leave the atmosphere in a craft not designed for the journey, and you anticipate hostile encounters with a technologically superior foreign enemy. [The scene then changes to show Vers and Monica's planes taking off, before switching to a shot of Vers flying.]. Uh Belfast, Bucharest, Belgrade, Budapest. General Talos: Then dig, dig, dig, deeper. During this fight, she manages to free herself from the restraints by blasting energy from her hands until they break. [an infant Skrull shows off her high-score on pinball; 968,400]. Nick Fury: [Talos takes a sip of the milkshake he is holding while Carol begins to advance towards him, her hands glowing more now]. Monica: I kept all your stuff, I'll go get it. However, the Kree found the Skrulls had begun escaping and ran towards the hanger, shooting randomly at the ship. [over the loud music of piano] The scanner looks at his fingerprint before blinking red. Join the StageAgent community By Sarah DeLappe . Fury: Ok. Nick Fury: Carol Danvers: Carol Danvers: Nick Fury: The kind of moment we've both been waiting for. Minn-Erva: There's nothing left. Nick Fury: I can't. And what's your name, huh? [Marvel Studios Opening Sequence begins but instead of seeing our heroes, We see Our Watcher Informant Stan "The Man" Lee and his cameos. Carol simply blasts her energy down the overpass, causing the metal to snap and four Kree to be incapacitated. He killed her. Vers (audio): Your laboratory? Had a space invasion, big car chase. Walt Disney Studios. But the camera tilts to show a hole burnt through the roof, and Vers and Fury running along a corridor on the level above], [Vers and Fury turn a corner, and they are suddenly running up a flight of stairs however, Coulson is standing direclty above them with his gun drawn. However, when Vers fires the other plane fires back). Maria: That was all that survived the crash. Maria: Whoa. You're right. Too risky. We just want a home. Fury: Oh my goodness. For the good of all Kree! [Vers and Fury walk out of the room. [Soh-Larr shocks Vers with a Skrull weapon, paralyzing her. The Skrull General Talos has sent kill units to find him. [Fury opens the suitcase to reveal lots of prosthetic eyes of different colors.]. Supreme Intelligence: The plane continues to fly directly upwards, inside the plane everything begins floating. Carol Danvers: Your usual move. Samuel L. Jackson, "Pulp Fiction". Flying your planes never feels like work. Nick Fury: To some, it's about trying to find the magic in your life. Our subconscious chooses the way they appear to us. [Carol reaches out and grabs the Tesseract from its position in the reactor. All around the crash site, rocks are turned into dust and trees disintigrate. Do your thing. Lawson's plan for the light-speed engine. Come on! Better than that, she also ranks among the most powerful Captain America versions in Marvel Comics. Quickly, Yon-Rogg lights up a gadget in his suit. [Goose suddenly reveals tentacles from his mouth and uses them to grab the Tesseract and swallow it. I'm only human. This is gonna get a little awkward, but I gotta ask. Carol: Call your buddy back inside and I'll listen. No. [Vers does not let go of the Biker's hand and she electrocutes him]. Captain America. I can't leave Monica. [The scene changes to a flashback of Vers at an Airforce base. Oh. You think I'm gonna crank call you? [Repeated line, repeated back by his subordinates] I was never one to believe in aliens, but I can't unsee that. I'm sorry. [A floating image of the Earth appears, which Vers turns to look at. We've got to get to the core before he does. [The text on the pager reads "DETAINED WITH TARGET. Monica: Oh wait. And you were the most powerful person I knew, way before you could shoot fire through your fists. [Yon-Rogg begins walking away before stopping and turning around], [Before the Skrull can answer, Yon-Rogg shoots him. Nick Fury: Captain Marvel Granted incredible abilities when her body was infused with powers from an intergalactic race known as the Kree, Carol Danvers transformed from simply a brilliant Air Force pilot into one of the most powerful heroes in the universe. [gesturing towards the logo]. Carol Danvers: [Vers looks at the Biker, then back to her map. How far to C-53? The ship containing Vers, Yon-Rogg and the other Kree follows after the missiles and crash lands in the sea. They told me it was destroyed in the crash. Joseph Danvers: What the hell are you thinking? [Fury then tries to leave the room by placing his thumb on a scanner near the door. That was a close call, huh, Goosey? TONY #25's Monologue from Wolves, including context, text and video example. Keller: Nick Fury: Is that really who you are now? Director: The woman said that there were more? Fury drops Goose, At Avengers Headquarters, Fury's pager shuts off while Rogers and Romanoff view the increasing casualties of Thanos' Decimation in the war room, Romanoff turns around and suddenly sees Carol, Goose suddenly scratches Fury in his left eye, Vers and Fury enter the fifth floor of the Project Pegasus facility when a cat approaches them, an infant Skrull shows off her high-score on pinball; 968,400, Vers breaks free from the memory reading device and attacks nearby Skrull soldiers before cornering Talos, as Fury goes to take the pager, Carol pulls back her hand, Vers enters a train, looking for the Skrull sniper that attacked her. Yon-Rogg (through Vers' earpiece): Vers? Minn-Erva continues to shoot the locals surrounding Yon-Rogg and Bron-Char], [The scene changes back to Vers and Soh-Larr, with Soh-Larr sitting exhausted against a rock.]. Carol, in her Kree colors, is already standing inside and watches him enter]. The scene changes back to Vers and Yon-Rogg]. [Yon-Rogg continues looking at Vers, but notices a part of her dog-tag sitting in the dirt. You know anything about a lady blowing up a Blockbuster?