From a cultural standpoint, there are employees from all over the world who get to virtually collaborate with each other everyday. Overall Benefits Rating.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}.css-11cfy92{color:#0caa41 !important;}4.3. They are the first to raise their hands to help out in any situation where assistance is needed. Based on 2466 salaries posted anonymously by McMaster University Clinical Research Coordinator employees in London. 201 followers 201 connections. The staff was passionate when speaking about the company and all the great benefits it has to offer. We all have varied lived experiences that help us make decisions that are holistic and well-rounded. The leadership team does a nice job of creating initiatives so that staff in different departments can get to know each other better. The salary starts at $72,346 per year and goes up to $130,507 per year for the highest level of seniority. The interview process at Curebase was very well-organized and I had a great experience with them. Not the job you're looking for? Hi, new here. Percentiles represent the percentage that is lower than the value. 1 with the recruiter, 1 with the hiring manager, 1 with the Chief of Staff and a panel interview with 2 members. All this company did was leave me with a feeling of disgust and pity whenever it crosses my mind. The estimated additional pay is $11,874 per year. The process took 2 weeks. Clinical research coordinators make $52,459 per year on average, or $25.22 per hour, in the United States. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. For a real-time salary target, tell us more about your role in the four categories below. I interacted with very friendly and supportive recruiters throughout the interviewing process, which lasted about 2 weeks. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Curebase recently laid off nearly 20% of staff months after receiving $40 million in Series B funding and 6 weeks after taking most of the company to Cancun, seems like a mismanagement of funding to me. They also did an exceptional job of answering my questions and letting me know about the position and company as a whole. I would not recommend working at Curebase if you are looking for stable working hours, job security, or standardized processes. June 18, 2020 At Curebase we are rapidly expanding and preparing for the wave of decentralization in clinical trials that we intend to lead. Your input helps Glassdoor refine our pay estimates over time. Curebase is reinventing decentralized clinical trials to help the vast majority of potential patients that currently cannot access clinical research. Free interview details posted anonymously by Curebase interview candidates. This is a software company playing at being a CRO. The process took 2 or 3 weeks since it was several interviews which they coordinate with your schedule and the interviewers. KK Women's and Children's Hospital Clinical Research Coordinator salaries - 6 salaries reported. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. See open positions below to learn how you can contribute to advancing our mission. Free interview details posted anonymously by Curebase interview candidates. Know Your Worth. Most of Curebase's competitors lack the foundational technology used to run these studies. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Clinical Research Coordinator at Curebase Phoenix, Arizona, United States. Join to view profile Curebase. Clinical Research Coordinator 2 (Remote Opportunity) Stanford University 4.2 Remote in Stanford, CA +9 locations $61,000 - $93,000 a year Full-time Extended hours Clinical Project Coordinator ( REMOTE) Help At Home 3.1 Remote Estimated $51.3K - $65K a year Full-time 3+ years of experience in clinical administrative setting. Run patient and study level status and metric reporting She has explained to me that if I leave, I might have to pay back the retention bonus. Wenn Clinical Research Coordinator Curebase Jul 2021 - Present 1 year 9 months. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. For my second Interview it was a video call with the hiring manager. I applied online. Caso continue recebendo esta mensagem, The estimated total pay for a Clinical Research Coordinator at Curebase is $77,812 per year. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. Tell us about a time you had to stand for and support a situation as required by ethical standards. Disculpa You will not be successful because you actually care about people and is smart and you can't be manipulated or enticed by their promise of titles and pay raises as long as you do their shady bidding. This employer has claimed their Employer Profile and is engaged in the Glassdoor community. What does everyone think about working in LTC? These charts show the average base salary (core compensation), as well as the average total cash compensation for the job of Clinical Research Coordinator in the United States. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. More general questions relating to clinical research/trial workflow such as experience with facilitating informed consent, data entry, documenting adverse events. The onboarding process has been robust for a startup and the entire team has been so welcoming. It would be nice if it were remote. Describe your clinical research background and what drew you to Curebase? Working after-hours is prevalent. para informarnos de que tienes problemas. Curebase says what it means. Get the latest market price for benchmark jobs and jobs in your industry. Curebase interview process took around 4 weeks and there were 4 interviews. The Clinical Research Coordinator gains or has attained full proficiency in a specific area of discipline. I got to meet them, and I was able to ask them questions too. $3,100 / mo. Free interview details posted anonymously by Curebase interview candidates. Cultural diversity and inclusivenessRead More, I applied online. First impressions can really make or break an opportunity and I must say that I am extremely pleased with the initial impression the Curebase team has made during the interview process. Brown University. In theory they have enough funding to pay you a salary for a year or two due to having raised a Series B earlier this year. In prior years the mission felt like it was part of the culture and the people were genuinely excited and happy to be there. Our core values Curebase's values drive the company in every sense. I applied online. los inconvenientes que esto te pueda causar. May 9, 2022 - Clinical Solutions Engineer, Curebase has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. They represent actionable behaviors that guide the decisions we make, the ways we think, and how we communicate within and outside of the company. Be the first to find this interview helpful, - Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Area, - Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN, United States Area, How would you assist a patient who cant log in, How do you handle working with a new tool, - Tell me about yourself. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. Individual rates within the range will be determined by factors including one's qualifications and performance, equity with others in the department, market rates for positions within the same . I live in Houston, TX. I cannot believe how remarkably off putting it was to hear that statement after seeing friends getting laid off with no warning. Curebase has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 65 reviews left anonymously by employees. The estimated base pay is $62,540 per year. New Jersey, United States . Wondering how much other senior medical billers are making in other states? Student Internship CEN-CINAI . After a rocky year of overspending, over-hiring, overestimating new business, a mass firing, and band-aid knee jerk reactions, Curebase has suffered. My advice is to stay away from Curebase at this moment in time and take a good look at the majority of the reviews on here. I applied online. Clinical Research Coordinator organizes research information for clinical projects. Built In honors Curebase in its esteemed 2022 best places to work awards Curebase prides itself on being a remote-first company and decentralizing our team as much as we do our trials. Each interview was about 30-60 minutes long (which I found very helpful as they gave me the time I needed to respond their questions and ask questions as well), I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. - Previous experience in the medical field How much does a Clinical Research Coordinator make in the United States? You will be promoted very quickly if any of the following below is you: 1) Incompetent and lack experience but willing to ingratiate to "leadership" 2) Fake enthusiasm and friendliness to cover the fact that there's no knowledge or integrity behind the smile 3) Willing to participate in questionable regulatory activities in the management of clients' projects 4) Make friends with the COO 5) Willing to sacrifice your mental health and be rewarded with losing your job. What attracted you to Curebase? I applied through an employee referral. On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Curebase employees and get real answers from people on the inside. See user submitted job responsibilities for Clinical Research Coordinator. To learn more about our cookie policy. It can make it feel like there are too many hands involved with everyone wanting to take the lead and make a mark, but overall the end goal for each team member is to offer the best service. 7 Curebase Clinical Research Coordinator interview questions and 7 interview reviews. Free interview details posted anonymously by Curebase interview candidates. On a personal level some of the benefits are a bit lacking Employees rate Curebase 3.7 out of 5 stars based on 65 anonymous reviews on Glassdoor. I interviewed at Curebase (Boston, MA) in June 2022. pour nous faire part du problme. My interview process took place with 3 different interviews, and a last meeting to welcome me to the team. The average additional cash compensation for a Clinical Research Coordinator in the Toronto, ON is $3,254, with a range from $1,012 - $10,468.