Documentary: Serial killer, not O.J., killed Simpson and Goldman She was the admitted drug abuser who was living with Brown Simpson when the latter was killed. In one of his hundreds of letters to criminal profiler Anthony Meoli, Glen Rogers says O.J. Inside Cheating Rumors, Their Divorce, Inside 1000-Lb. Simpson murdered these two people in cold blood, said the attorney, David J. Cook. (That story alone undermines the credibility of the rest, given how easily she could attract wealthy, accomplished men.) "I was turning in a serial killer.". When asked about the information presented in the documentary film, Fred said, "The fact of the acquittal at the hands of the jury will never wash away this murder from the hands of O.J. Monaghan, who has not spoken to Glen Rogers, said the death row inmate "provided very specific details about the killings" and confirmed other information to Meoli. Inside Cheating Rumors, Their Divorce, Inside 1000-Lb. Glen Rogers, who was convicted of killing two women in 1995 and was later sent to death row, told relatives he was "partying" with a woman in Los Angeles named Nicole Brown Simpson just. Van Nuys authorities heard about Rogers' claim years ago in a letter from a prisoner who knew Rogers. Related The 54-year-old sits on Death Row in Florida, imprisoned there since 1997 after being convicted of killing a Tampa woman. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. Details, VPRs Tom Sandoval, Ariana Madix Break Up Amid Raquel Cheating Rumors, Inside Sister Wives Star Christine Browns Utah Home: Photos, Inside 90 Days Big Ed, Liz Post Tell-All Reconciliation: See Timeline, Rebels! An 85-year Harvard study found the No. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. Documentary: Former Van Nuys resident Glen Rogers may be involved in OJ Are Janelle, Christine and Meri Suing Kody Over Money From Coyote Pass? 1, 'Welcome to Plathville' Kim Plath's DUI Case Closed: Fine, More Details, Sister Wives Kody, Robyn Were With a Mystery Blonde: Identity Revealed, Megan Fox and MGK's Relationship Is 'Toxic': 'There Is Concern for Her', Farrah Abraham Slams Mom-Shamers Over Daughter Sophias Piercings. The ID Films documentary offers an occasionally intriguing new take on one of our most famous unsolved mysteries. In the TV special "My Brother The. came over that night and hugged her. I dont think you can completely rule this guy out He has one horrible skill, and that is his ability to kill people.. Simpson's ex-wife Nicole Brown Simpson and her . did glen rogers paint nicole's house - thongkexoso.net Simpson was not guilty in the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman (via Newsweek ). Glen Meets Nicole In 1992, at age 30, already with a criminal history of theft, pimping, assault, and a few suicide attempts behind him, Rogers was working as a construction worker and house painter in California, which led to him meeting Nicole Brown Simpson when she allegedly hired him to paint her condo. That documentary debuts Wednesday night on Investigation Discovery. who was at the scene panicked, Norman said to The ENQUIRER. ABC News reports Clay Rogers said he is"absolutely certain that my brother killed Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman," underlining that Glen hadthe means and opportunity to kill them, as he was working as a house painter in the area when they were murdered. Simpson "had hired him to break into his ex-wife's condo to steal diamond earrings he had given her." The Roloff Familys Bathing Suit Photos, Meet Return to Amishs Sabrinas Newborn: Cutest Photos of Baby No. "You may. So in2007, I began construction to add a third floor studio and a rooftop, expanding the total space from 900 square feet to 1,600 square feet. Narcotics officers often paid Glen Rogers as a drug informant to set up buys, Kilgour says. Police never could identify a second set of bloody shoe prints at the murder scene. simply did not prove he was guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Vanderpump Rules' Tom Says Hes Hated Amid Ariana Split, Raquel Affair, Is Nicki Minaj Shading Megan Thee Stallion? Please note that this form cannot be used to reset your Google or Facebook password. However, we should take this "confession" with a grain of salt, as it's not uncommon for people to come forward and confess to notorious murders. Occasionally, I'll go to small venues to hear live music for the price of a meal or a $15 cover change. Simpson was ultimately arrested and charged with two counts of murder with special circumstances on June 17, 1994. Ex-friend of OJ Simpson releases new documentary about case - KNXV The Best Celebrity Bikini Moments of 2023 So Far, Pretty Young Thing! But, that's not what he told FOX19 in November of 1995. Rogers also reportedly claimed OJ paid him to break into Nicole's house and steal $20,000 earrings and kill her if necessary. and Nicole had a notoriously volatile relationship, and O.J. Going up there right now isn't safe, but here are some places where you can enjoy the view and snap a pic. 6, Gone Too Soon! Pardo Claims That Glen Rogers Is Nicole's Real Killer The owner of Nicole's property was James Peters, a man who was presumably working as a painter shortly before the murders. This archival content was written, edited, and published prior to LAist's acquisition by its current owner, Southern California Public Radio ("SCPR"). 90 Day Fiance Stars Weve Lost Over the Years, Still Together? I was so smitten with the beach city that I went to a realtor the next day andbought a small housefor $28,000. Simpson to kill Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, according to a new documentary. 's house at approximately 4:30 a.m. to inform him of her death. For the latest national news from NPR and our live radio broadcast, visit LAist.com/radio. But his pending execution gives him an obvious motive to try to delay it by any means possible, perhaps by confessing to crimes he didnt commit. Rogers was sentenced to death for strangling and stabbing to death Peters and four women across four states, though evidence points to perhaps a dozen murder victims. I was willing to discount everything Glen Rogers said," Monaghan said. Amazon's OJ Simpson Documentary Claims Someone Else Killed Nicole Brown He was convicted of two murders and is a suspect in numerous others throughout the United States. By clicking Sign Up, you agree to our Terms and Conditions and that you have read our Privacy Policy. New Nicole Brown Simpson movie criticised for its bizarre premise - Yahoo! 90 Day Fiance Stars Weve Lost Over the Years, Still Together? Every weekday, you'll get fresh, community-driven stories that catch you up with our independent local news. did it. John Kiesewetter, The Cincinnati Enquirer. 's instructions were, 'You may have to kill the b-----,' " Meoli says. Clay Rogers, interviewed extensively, says in the film: "Glen told me when he called, 'Guess who I'm partying with? Investigation Discovery is planning to drop a bombshell Wednesday night with a new documentary that explores an alternative theory behind one of America's most famous murders. In the early morning hours of June 13, 1994, the bodies of 35-year-old Nicole Brown Simpson and her friend, 25-year-old Ronald Goldman, were found laying in pools of blood outside Simpson's Brentwood, California condominium. He was arrested in November 1995 a month after Simpson's murder trial ended. ordered him to kill Nicole during the robbery. Serial Killer Murdered Nicole Brown Simpson, New Documentary Claims Thats double hearsay an alleged quote of an alleged quote and would likely be considered too unreliable to be admitted in a courtroom. That possible shoeprint belonged to Rogers, the documentary suggests. Rogers had killed Goldman, first, he'd said, which had drawn Nicole outside. O.J. Rather, the idea is to give viewers new facts and let them make up their own minds. Glen Rogers made headlines nationwide when he was captured on Nov. 13, 1995 driving Cribbs' car a week after her murder after a 15-mile high-speed chase by Kentucky State Police near. 2023 USA TODAY, a division of Gannett Satellite Information Network, LLC. First, Clay Rogers is thinking of Faye Resnick not Redmond. Glen Rogers, now an inmate on Death Row, says he was asked by O.J. 13 Creepy Facts You Didn't Know About The O.J. Simpson Murder Case In total, the renovations cost about $32,000 and took less than a yearto complete. The documentary addresses none of these points of confusion. 90 Day Fiance's Hamza's Green Card Status 'Battle' Amid Memphis Divorce, '90 Day Fiance' Star Memphis Smith Alleges Hamza Moknii Was 'Abusive', 90 Day's Hamza Requested Paternity Test for Daughter Amid Memphis Split, Why Did Miley and Liam Split? Glen Rogers' claims about the Simpson-Goldman murders are not new. Glen Rogers claimed that he worked at Nicole Brown Simpson's house as a painter. According to Clay Rogers (right), his brother reported partying with O.J.s ex, and he planned on takin her down because she was well-off financially. "I wasn't turning in my brother," He said. O.J. The Goldman family begs to disagree. Authorities also have never given any credibility to the theory. Then Rogers committed the double murder and let O.J. "We immediately forwarded it to the O.J. Details, VPRs Tom Sandoval, Ariana Madix Break Up Amid Raquel Cheating Rumors, Inside Sister Wives Star Christine Browns Utah Home: Photos, Inside 90 Days Big Ed, Liz Post Tell-All Reconciliation: See Timeline, Rebels! Here's a quick look at my average monthly expenses: I'm not sure if this will be my forever home. Wake up to the day's most important news. We won't post to any of your accounts without asking first. He has the type of background that would invite jurors skepticism: He has admitted to robbing people with his brother decades ago, served jail time and says during the documentary that he and his brother once chanted to raise demons. Rogers, convicted of one murder in Florida and another in California, is awaiting execution in the Sunshine State. 's defense team argued that he was framed by police officers who had a history of racist behavior. Glen Rogers, a convicted serial killer, has tried to confess to the murders of Goldman and Brown. Now she lives in a $160,000 home in San Miguel de Allende. DON'T MISS: Teen Turns Down Deal Of A Lifetime Because Judge Won't Let Him Smoke One Last Joint >, Teen Turns Down Deal Of A Lifetime Because Judge Won't Let Him Smoke One Last Joint. The documentary doesnt explain how Rogers allegedly knew O.J. Families of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman enraged by Discovery An attorney for Rons father, Fred Goldman, noted that most high-profile slayings yield false confessions from people seeking the spotlight. Later, a post-coital Rogers is naked, seemingly talking to "Charlie." He tries to kill Nicole, then leaves. As is the case with the other theories, authorities have not suggested they believe Brown Simpson and Goldman's murders were drug-related. Simpson, no matter how many Glen Rogers pop up on the media radar screen." If you're enjoying this article, you'll love my daily morning newsletter, How To LA. He is also most likely the real murderer of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron. "I spent a very long time checking to see if it was true. According to the theory, Jason, who was 24 years old a the time, committed the murders himself. Rogers also showed him a painting, Meoli said, of headstones with the names Ron and Nicole and drew the supposed murder weapon. To bolster the argument, they indicate that a psychic told the police that a blond-haired serial killer was Nicole's murderer (but Rogers was not a serial killer until more than a year later, not to mention how unreliable psychic impressions are.) Simpson dropped by Nicole's house one day to see their kids, he spotted Glen working as a painter . YOU'VE REACHED YOUR MONTHLY ARTICLE LIMIT. The documentary was narrated by Rogers' brother Clay Rogers and aired on Investigation Discovery in November 2012. "He doesn't have it in him to kill somebody. The filmmakers didnt interview Rogers understandable since he is on death row. Although Simpson and his supporters believe the jury made the correct decision, others believe the former football star got away with murder.