Work Search: (credit to the original owners. I hope you have fun! The Russian Girl. Abuse When Shoyo gets home after winning Nationals, he thinks that nothing could possibly change his mood. Of mornings, and waking up to the sight and company of the one person who makes them so much more bearable than ever before. It's my first time to make a vid like this After not posting for how long, I finally think of a content like this. He threw the ball to her, despite the shrieks of terror from the other team. He has his astronomy books in a pile by his bed, his jacket hung over the back of his chair, all his dinosaur figures lined up by era on the shelf above his desk. I promise! "" He doesn't want to ever let him go. He complained at first, but he stopped when no one noticed his protests. while the second exasperated will someone ever teach that idiot to formulate meaningful sentences? What he didn't know however, was that behind the username is an internationall Kokoro [VariousKarasunoBoys!Haikyuu x Reader] Usually he'll be focused and stay on task but today was different. Its popular for its volleyball. But its not just underwhelming. what happen in those 60 days? About a week ago, he'd revealed to the whole country that Teiko had made him to fly- and tried to kill him when he couldn't. He left because he felt forgotten. It had been almost a year and a half since the last time Koushi had been able to speak to his underclassman in person, so when he saw that the Adlers would be signing autographs after the game, he thought it would be a great opportunity to surprise Kageyama, and maybe make him sweat a little. So what about you, Kageyama?" . A dark aura seemed to surround her as she took the ball and looked their way, smiling. The Aoba Johsai Volleyball Club is upgraded to the Protect Hinata Shouyou Aoba Johsai Volleyball Club. Do feel, Great list! it's not so fatal, considering he wakes up a week earlier, on the day of the Inter-high and their defeat against Seijou. Kageyama tried to say. So he started cooking for himself. coldhinata nekoma aobajohsai +15 more # 5 It was after a long practice and while they were packing away the team had all gotten into a discussion about random things, and it somehow got to what they were afraid of. " We're in the lead now!" Inarisaki hinata (AO3) - this one is happy fluffy hinata go to Inarisaki instead of karasuno Against all odds - this is a good story about children rising but have some family violence that will be solved Heal our wing - super cool hinata but not finish yet The little giant of aoba johsai - this one I'm reading Where I stand is absolute- this Hi! Romance, Drama, Angst. . couple en direct. "Oh, to be honest, it's good for Kageyama to go to a prestigious school. Shoyo Lived In South Korea When He Came Across A Guy Who asked to play the Game Ddakji. It was him who accidentally threw that crazy serve at back of his head and got yelled at for it. Hinata loses his best friend Astrid Tanaka when she gets caught doing graffiti. or, Tsukki works at the university's tech support. Some OCs reincarnated fanfictions are irrelevant to me. "Ah! The hollowness, the darkness, the absence of warmth. There was a fanfic a while back with this very premise, like every chapter is Hinata transferring to a different school (only from other prefectures though, so no Seijoh or Shiratorizawa for example). ".Or, an Oikage soulmate AU because I am in feels. Warnings: abuse ), my tumblr is nxturnxl.tumblr.com feel free to hmu. It goes about as well as you'd expect. There is also mention of suicide,abuse,self ha Kenma finds a random number in the bathroom and decides to text it. Hinata's life takes gets turned upside down when he ends up being mated with Oikawa. I feel you, I've gone through the exact same thing but you have to be considerate." After the bell rung for break, he went to the second year classes to talk to Noya. Its not too late.. He said sorry, but he wanted to embrace his other talents, as he is currently not progressing in volleyball, since he doesn't practice as much, because the team often ignores him. Akaashi didn't plan to fall in love again.Kuroo didn't plan to fall in love at all.Bokuto didn't plan to leave the love of his life behind. I was on my way to the gym, and as per usual raced Kageyama to the gym. I don't see why he has to go now in the middle of the frickin' season! And now he is furious. Life takes a sharp turn when her broken family moves across the country. Instead of attending Karasuno, Hinata goes to Aoba Johsai in hopes of becoming his own version of the Tiny Giant. Everything changes when Shouyou bursts into his life at the start of their first year of high school. We all surround him, and he tells us whats happening. . He watched as a single crow fell to the ground, the blue aura of his magic surrounding its body as it crashed to the ground. Watch me, he said. ". My family is extremely rich so I persuaded the principal. Wait until the team finds out! Unknown to Hinata, Kageyama's piercing eyes were analyzing his every move as he walked over. Slowly he was gaining attention from the team, and slowly, the team left Hinata behind. He comes home to a major surprise leaving him wonderingWhat happened while he was gone? Bye senpai." Basically a bunch of fic that involved our precious sunshine ;) might full with BokuHina and KurooHina cuz I fucking love these two. His fingers were so firm. He seemed close to Kageyama. He started cooking different meals, giving the leftovers to the neighbors, who loved his cooking. I don't mind if there is some fluff or some writing about relationships in it, I just want the main focus to be about Hinata and his journey to be the best volleyball player he could. But as you can see he's gone. "Oh nothing.. What do you not understand by were on a da-, Oh my god. Tsukishima snorts. He started to detach himself from his team. A dream, right? I had joined the volleyball team, since I played it throughout middle school. Tobio has never been a morning person, not even as a child. The young setter shrugged mentally before heading to the equipment room to retrieve the volleyball and set up the net. * there will be gore, not sure how graphic but ill warn at the start of chapters so make sure to check notes if worried. Dealing with the aftermath of a, pretty traumatising experience, Shouyou is left to hide everything from his friends and family. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (9), Falling for him more every day (But does he feel the same? They still need an energetic sunshine to brighten up their day, since it always seems gloomy around their clubs. Okay so, I didn't want to make Izumi an ass. akaashi haikyuu clips. W 'Where their is light their will always be darkness' As the door slammed behind Hinata, Suga doubled over in laughter. Work Search: Noya asked. They were going to win, they were going to go nationals, and he was going to fly as high as the Little Giant. A week after Karasuno's loss to Aoba Johsai during the Interhighs, Hinata Shouyou gets into a fatal accident. And fuck, is it cute. however, what if it was all just a mere ma. Hinata Shouyou is a ray of sunshine. Tsukishima: You do know this is a group chat right? The school there are Nekoma, Aoba Josai, Fukorodani, and Date Tech! All of their efforts had failed. One version, positing a scenario in which all the parts of a ship are replaced gradually and one at a time, poses this question: Is the ship that exists after the replacements still fundamentally the same ship as the one that existed before the replacements? That phrase could be used to describe Karasuno's sunshine Hinata. ", "Oh.. Hinata has switched clubs, he is now part of the cooking and singing club. After he was benched and rarely put in the game, he started bringing his headphones to practice. SHE LOOKS SO EVIL! Haikyuu!! I hoped we could be friends, but it seems i wont get that chance anymore. Sorry for bad video Quality cause this my editor. Hinata waved and took his leave to his homeroom. Read to find out~ Shoyo Hinata is abused at home by his father ever since his mother died. Love that we have so many in common and I LOVE that you included Pat, Birthday Party Celebration Places In Sri Lanka, transferring files from pc to mac via usb, most expensive cities in north america 2021, 1824 statesville ave, charlotte, nc 28206, frigidaire refrigerator condenser coil location, highest paid college presidents massachusetts, inventory management strategies of canadian tire, andrews federal credit union payoff address, new restaurants coming to lee's summit 2020, do speed vans have cameras in the front ireland, triple shift sociology duncombe and marsden, synology hyper backup transfer encryption. This is the story of what happened after.--------Note! histoire marcus lopez en francais. Kageyama grouchily answered but he was patting Hinata's head with a weird kind of gentleness Hinata never knew he was capable of showing. Gemidos, gruidos y suspiros llenaban la habitacin. 221. practicing serves. Every thing has a space, and every space has a thing to fill it- something important, something Kei needs. Hinata Shouyou might just be the answer to Oikawa's paradox. this story contains: Another pair of hands grabbed onto his waist, the body out of frame. Shoyou always wants more than what hes given. Hinata is a happy and joyous teen that delve himself into the purest of joys, volleyball. Haikyuu!! Hopefully, the links work and anyone looking for something similar enjoys these fanfic's. This is a tsukihina fan fic so if you do not ship that or dislike the ship I do NOT recommend reading this book! Same as the tags- well let me just say everyone is gay lol, 9/16/21 Ill work on this someday Im just busy I swear. Hinata groaned. He felt replaced. Origin: Greek word meaning wound from the late 17th century. . I hope we can be friends. When your nightmares are tormenting you need to turn to someone, and the best option is of course to visit an old friend, may be he will be able to help with nightmares and others problem!well, or so Eijun thinks, so he goes to Miyagi to visit his old friend, but perhaps this friend may have his own demons that prevent him from living happily. Jealousy flowing through her veins, she plans to ruin his life in hopes of turning everyone away from him. tip: hetalia f/f sort:kudos. He talked to his friends, and they said that their clubs would love me. Kageyama chastises lightly, flicking his forehead as he does so. "Kuroo and Yaku raise an eyebrow, the former puzzled Kenma after all has been his best friend all his life, could it be that he doesn't know this mind-blowing news about him? Please consider turning it on! + Kageyama wasn't at school. 70 Likes, 25 Comments. Which sealed the deal. hinatas sure that smoke would be billowing out of his ears if it were somehow humanly possible. Hinata looks up at him surprised, eyes wide and pleading for him not to, scared about what this is and what it means and- "Calm down, it's a sports drink, idiot." He was eventually just sitting on the bench. The longer Tobio stayed, the more pain he felt, and his powers began to waver, he was losing it. He couldn't even keep still enough to practice. OR JUST CAPTAIN X HINATA. or pretending to be Hinata's old brother lol! A Haikyuu abused one shot. Everyone was happy. If Hinata has never been the sweetest person, to anyone outside of his team, that is when someone finds out about his living situation, What will they do about it though? Being tugged between two males, two different packs, who will reign supreme in this battle for your heart? Around the team anyways. Sugawara: Hinata will you tell Daichi that practice ends early tomorrow because there will be a tennis tournament in the gym. 278 + After the bell rung for break, he went to the second year classes to talk to Noya. "Hinata, you can serve first." Youre different. Iron Wall of Defense. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Im sorry for not posting on some stories. Language: English. Hinata shoyo is abused by at home and has depression and no one knows but little by little his secret is revealed Betrayed Hinata Shouyou One Onimata Hiyota joined the Karasuno volleyball club in hopes of getting the ability to get close to the people on the team. **Haikyuu!! 278 + After the bell rung for break, he went to the second year classes to talk to Noya. Hinata shouyou ball of sunshine one day he left his school not giving his team any reason.. He slammed down on the ball, watching as it flew across the court and towards the center with a satisfying noise he could never get enough of. Chapter 395 and Chapter 371-374 spoilers, for those anime-only's reading** Iwaizumi is finding his groove in California, and Oikawa is settled in Argentinathe pining is real, though. Something just irked me because the plot story is not same as canon, like AU but without AU warning. Shoyo is diagnosed with Bipolar disorder type one, chaos ensues. Ciekawo Hinaty nie zna granic :) A tata Bokuto zawsze na pomoc!Bokuaka/daisuga/szukajcie parTo je crack. Hinata barely sleeps that night, and when he does it's with tear stained cheeks to match the rest of his family's. I have some good and bad news." So he put Kageyama as the setter for the first set, and set Hinata out of that one. Despite growing up in the port town of Yukigaoka, Hinata Shouyou never had any wish to go to sea. Suggestions are more than welcome, so please feel free to request a chapter idea! The team abandoned him. I do not take any credit for the Designation Mirical-verse- all credit to umisabaku. Rape Kageyama repeated his question, directed at Suga this time. Hinata let out a high pitched noise of alarm before rushing to dress and running out the room. But then, his happiness was changed in an instant. WARNING!! "What's the big news, Lev?""Kenma! He collected his belongings and thanked his teachers who looked on with sad eyes and told him goodbye. You are so dumb.. Enjoy! this is a Haikyuu chatfic ofc Thats's why there's not many good gen and OCs fanfictions in Haikyuu fandom so far (for me tho). One-shot TsukiHina basado en la cancin Dancing with your ghost de Sasha Sloan. What will happen? Hinata declared, jumping up to block him. Met his destined mates who used to work under his father; now having their own gangs. God, if this is a dream please, just this once don't let him wake up. This is going to be updated very erratically. Words: 6,780. Okay so this is my first time writing anything like this so my grammar is probably off. Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Haikyuu characters this doesn't represent in any way the way they act. [ haikyuu x female reader ] | a haikyuu fanfiction. Kenma had to know what the envelope contained. He gave nice hugs. Usually he'll be focused and stay on task but today was different. Look, it Its over now. Karasuno was supposed to win and eventually reach nationals. Wait until the team finds out! They had never got caught doing Illegal things until then. ), Nishinoya Yuu & Tanaka Ryuunosuke are Bros, Team Parents Sawamura Daichi/Sugawara Koushi, Sugawara Koushi & Tsukishima Kei friendship, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Second Year Hinata Shouyou and Kageyama Tobio, Chaotic Gays of Volleyball (Group Chats), i love how those last two are actually tags lmao, why are tags so hard my fingers hurt already, astral told sakura about jltheboke and now she's writing this with inori, oh my god that last one was actually a tag, I'm not sure if inori is a beta she's literally writing part of this, tired in general and tired of this group chat's weird shit, sakusa needs hand sanitizer the germs are coming through the screen apparently, iwaizumi just wants his godzilla figurine, it's literally the group chat names and the people's names, tsukishima and Shirabu being best friends, Bokuto Koutarou/Hinata Shouyou/Kuroo Tetsurou, Osamu is the kind of sibling that cares about you but didnt show it openly, Sugamomm talks to the smol sun about masturbation, All Haikyuu characters are used freely (ill edit this later and tag), nie jestem w stanie wytumaczy si z tych dziwnych sw i zwrotw, Azumane Asahi/Nishinoya Yuu/Sawamura Daichi/Sugawara Koushi, Alternate Universe - Coffee Shops & Cafs, hinata is far too innocent for his own good, many other characters will make appearances. Gravity had other ideas. Depression Relationships: Kageyama Tobio/Yamaguchi Tadashi; Hinata Shouyou/Tsukishima Kei; Yachi Hitoka/Yamaguchi Tadashi; Minor Hinata Shouyou/Kageyama Tobio; Temporarily Unrequited Love; Language: English Stats: Published: 2020-11-15 Updated: 2021-03-06 Words: 66903 Chapters: This is going to be 900% crack. After he Finally beat the Guy he was gifted a card, and being the dumb 14 year old he is, he accepted and called the number. Im currently experiencing a writers block for half of them, so in starting a few more, where my ideas are fresh. He didn't think much of it until the new member did something that no one would believe Hinata is a normal boyor is he. All of a sudden he was on the court, alone with a crown on his head and a look of someone who had been betrayed. why Hinata want to suicide? Scenarios and preferences with your Haikyuu Boyfriend! !| Hyper Projection Play "Haikyuu!!" Betrayed Hinata by Girl_shadowhunter14 104 7 3 'I'm sorry you feel that way, Yams' We all know the relationship that Shoyo Hinata has with Karasuno, but what happens when Karasuno starts becoming annoyed with Hinata' fanfiction yamayachi selfharm +5 more # 3 The Sunshine who slowly Fades into by K.Sakusa_Simp 10.5K 208 16 Tanaka thought. I know that what happened still hurts you. The team tried to move on but found it hard. He was the one who was always praised, and loved. Then he brings his hands to his face and hides behind them like a damn kid who thinks you cant see them when they play peekaboo with you. !| Hyper Projection Play "Haikyuu!!" tip: arthur merlin words>1000 sort:hits. Thanks for the quick Responce. being rewritten! He has to protect and raise his younger sister Natsu kuroken nnatsu sugawara +22 more # 3 Broken wings by Thehairinyourass 4.7K 117 5 Hinata became very depressed after a certain someone came home. He told them he was, as well, a middle blocker. A shirtless wild animal. Haikyuu!! Karasuno Highschool arrived at the gymnasium in the next town. Well, may be he can help! It wasnt sealed. "How do I fix this? The man who brought pain in his past. Everyone found him adorable, and nice. Sugawara went up to Tokyo to visit Asahi who finally had time off work to do something other than sleep. "S Shouyou squeezes his eyes shut and squeaks out a little, Sex.Tobio groans. Abandonment You, Hinata started. The team liked Izumi already. I appreciate the suggestion. Well, sort of, he doesn't actually transfer all the time, it's basically a repeat of the same chapter but with Hinata on a different school. - Fanfiction) Anime/Manga Realistic Violence Fluff Angst Trigger Warning A sudden injury during the game against Shiratorizawa leaves Hinata with an crippled leg, and he is told he will never be able to play volleyball again. Originally posted on tumblr @ hidden-otaku-stuffInspired playlist for this work could be found here: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6z8WTQ0gAfZkmhqUzuUejG?si=36796e6ef28b4217. The thought had not quite settled in, but the truth had hit him like a million tonnes of rock. His club will be the chefs for the camp.". I don't think I have read either of these so I look forward to it! It was another talent Hinata had. Shoyo Hinata was an abused kid who put : ! Hinata Shouyou is Sunshine Nishinoya Yuu & Tanaka Ryuunosuke are Bros Underage Drinking High School Karasuno Family Karasuno Manga & Anime Haikyuu!! Hinata knew he was dead, but he didn't think he'd ever felt so alive. Shadows were unable to keep up. Manga Spoilers Fearless child, broken boy, tell me what it's like to burn. He complained at first but after not getting any replies to his texts, he accepted. Everyone gather round! Me and Kageyama started early, until Daichi called us for a team meeting. or the future hinata himself with his future body come to the past and help his young self to proper volleyball training, maybe the future Hinata can disguise himself when he traveled. "And you're being a child! Daichi ran onto the side as he just came out of the court and Noya replacing his spot.