Smarter Issei, slightly darker Issei, OP Issei. Genres- Romance, Supernatural, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Hentai, Magic, and Thriller. The young boy had dull red eyes due to a pigment mutation. I think, anyway. For one thing, Issei's family was a mundane family. However, when he gets killed and reincarnated as a devil, he is thrown into the world of the supernatural. I only own my OC's and some other ideas) Issei-chan!" . (I don't own Highschool DxD, all rights go to Ichiei Ishibumi. Toga. Irina "I mean, I really did act like a boy . Will most likely be a harem (up to you guys really but I like em personally) So far, Issei is the latest human to be branded a Karma Seal on his right hand's palm by an Otsutsuki God named Dainichi . Chapter 1: Why one should always be careful The young boy, appearing to be no more than 8, was wearing a blue t-shirt and black shorts, a pair of dark gray sneakers completing his outfit. Betrayed by the humans she once cared and protected, Gatria's hatred knows no bounds. Ongoing. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). Link: Patre.on.com/Gmilfhunter, This is simply a dxd fanficOP MC, Harem is huge. 11 parts Ongoing Mature. The Bloodsucker of Highschool DXD (GP! I knew she knew Asia and I were devils, but she didn't know . ======================================= The young boy had dull red eyes due to a pigment mutation. Geplaatst op 3 juli 2022 door . DxD With his face propped up in the palm of his hand, he easily manages the appearance of someone completely disinterested with the world. Waking up in Limbo the Dragon of Dragons, Great Red offers Daniel a new chance of life. Anos Voldigoad found himself in the far future of the world, and the world as he knows is not the s At the age of 31 Alpha Kane Locus Black had given up on looking for his mate, since the age of 18 i She wasn't looking for redemption. Irina smiled. January 26, 2018 Kihaku Korekuta the Reaper. FanFiction. "I was a bit of a tomboy back in the day, so many kids my age mistook me for a boy." Schedule is set on my profile, though it could alter some days based on my motivation, ideas etc. Sin Lord (Highschool DxD X Monster Reincarnation CYOA): A SI where the SI takes the place of a teen OC. After Kiba arrived back in the club room during the argument about Asia, it was decided to have a battle with Me and Kiba against Irina and Xenovia. He is a second-year High school Student at Kuoh Academy at class 2-B and has a reputation in his school for being the most kind-hearted, cute-faced boy to ever exist. For now I would like DXD Self insert fanfics recommendations no matter if the MC is reincarnated in Issei or if you have the GAMER System, anything goes as long as: - Be clearly an SI who knows about anime dxd, - Don't be OP from the beginning (how to get a fart that you can beat from the maous from the start), Another thing is that for some reason all Webnovel dxd fanfics are 'The Protagonist is god from the start and does what he wants' disappointing. Mc will be cringe so dont read if you dont like that. Taking up his offer, Daniel is now the Homeroom Teacher of Class 2-B in Kuoh Academy. 11 parts Ongoing Mature. Lore of Honkai, Pseudo-Herrscher, Divine Key and many more 4- A Goddess talk to God part 1 5- A Goddess talk to God part 2 6- meeting of Devil 7- Agree and Disagreement in Kyoto 8- Meeting your ancestor 9- Yae descendent part 1 and Rias training 10- Uninvited guess 11- The party is just beginning 12- Arrived of the End 13- Reaction of the awaken . This work could have adult content. Some nerd gets the isekai hammer, some wishes, and dropped in Highschool DXD, but when he gets there something is a little off. Lust. I don't do it in the body because it messes with the word count, and I think that's cheating. He said. Completed riasgremory sololeveling rias +9 more # 4 The Misfit Of Demon King (Male rea. 11 parts. You can support me on : Evil mc The following is a fan-based FICTION High School DxD, New, BorN, Hero and other products related to the DxD Series are all owned by Ichiei Ishibumi, Miyama-Zero, Fujimi Shobo and TNK. I was just hoping to ask if anyone is aware of the DxD fanfic where Issei is OP and possesses a lot of features like both the boosted gear and divine dividing. "I wasn't flirting with Momo, I was just being friendly. Contact me if you want me to take it down. Ongoing. ************** The Born Again Fate of DxD by MetalSharkey90 reviews. Read on as a nameless soul is reincarnated into the world of DxD with a powerful Akashic Grimoire that allows him to travel into the Nasuverse and much more. pokemon harem First published Jan 13, 2017. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- So it 's time to rely upon luck in Gacha and is this a Spatial Chat? Community. The biblical God in the dxd world has died along with the four great satans during the great war hundreds of years ago and Michael was the one to take his place as the ruler of heaven, but what they didn't know is that the world cannot live without Him because it was created by Him, so another has to take . No, It's fine." He paused. He paused. We were behind the old school buildimg were there's a open field. What to expect: Azalea let out a self deprecating giggle. -patreon.com/user?u=84076284, After death, a man starts his new life in the world of dxd . Ongoing. (NB - I have added a couple of chapters at the end of the story with the images I used for the OCs). Highschool DxD | Fantasy High School Highschool Dxd Awakening Part Fan. She cut as nice a figure as she always did in the boy's uniform she chose to wear, but the way she licked her lips and kept glancing at Issei's naked cock that was all the woman inside of her. Links to my profiles on other websites can be found in the Notes at the end of the chapters. ************** Not that Class 4-A was lacking in the girly department, but it was the class with most tomboys in it. There is no need to have seen the first anime, but it wouldn't hurt. He is someone who follows through his desires. So if anything, write and I'll clean it up. invincible https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13186360/1/So-what-if-I-want-to-be-a-Harem-Protagonist. multiverse-travelling . He knew where he could take the world should he had had the technology, but he could only do so much when the entire world tried to control and collar him. A chance to live in the world of High School DxD. He died because of the lightning sent out by the God in a fit of anger. This is my first story, so bear with me please it's my first time. 3.2K 100 11. Rating is M for the future content. She is a strong fierce girl with a tomboy attitude who does not back down from any challenge life . But as I recall, Azriel, or Azazel, or whatever the jackass in charge of the Grigori's name was, was the one who was really obsessed with sacred gears. Leave comment, vote, or follow me for more story^_^ Mature. FIRST WORLD: HIGH SCHOOL OF THE DEAD. 21 parts Ongoing (Y/N) Himiko is a new student at Kuoh Academy. outer god ************** playground. It appeared The Pit had gained themselves another energetic twin-tail, just less tomboy and more girly. . Trust me, if I was flirting you'd know. This is a Highschool DXD fanfiction reader insert. Just my luck that I died. Crom Cruach (Highschool DxD) Kiba Yuuto; Gasper Vladi; Additional Tags: Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net; I'm Bad At Tagging; Fantasy; Action/Adventure; Eventual Romance; Harems; Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence; . He is a second-year High school Student at Kuoh Academy at class 2-B and has a reputation in his school for being the most kind-hearted, cute-faced boy to ever exist. Major crossovers with DOOM, Halo, Avengers: Infinity War, and The Devil Is A Part-Timer. 21 parts Ongoing (Y/N) Himiko is a new student at Kuoh Academy. First Fan-fantion, I might be lacking but I hope you can tell me your opinion. Thanks Lemons might included if youd want them. A quiet and intelligent man as opposed to Hayden's headstrong and boisterous nature, he won mom's heart through his dogged determination to improve the Valefor's Magic techniques that had been passed down through the ages. ifsi virtual learning. "It's Asia; Asia Ar". 3.2K 100 11. Just In. ABSURDLY OVERPOWERED MC ! But then, he came. Tensura/ DxD/ Overlord/ HOTD/ Akame Ga Kill/ Overgeared/ Chainsaw Man/ Outer Realm/ Danmachi The artist is Hikku. He paused. Happy Reading :). Most of the ones i'd place on my fav list have already been mentioned, but here's one i didn't see on here. [Current word count: 1,518,440] Oh also, it is not exactly the same as there were some grammatical errors that I . But first we go back to the death of God and the events leading up to this moment. [BH] Xuyn vo anime high school dxd. For more information, please see our fine for parking in handicap spot in ohio. https://discord.gg/wezGW8yV5b Such were the fourth faction - Guardians. From weakest to badass. First 10 chapters will be a cringe fest In return, he was asked to choose a world of his own choice. However, a certain incident happens during his reincarnation making his already strange fate even more complicated. A chance to live in the world of High School DxD. 22338 46 Cheems-Doge Writing. Support me on my P A T R E O N: http://bit.do/EvilLord04, Issei's Boosted Gear awakens at a young age and he finds a much more interesting use for his gear then simply becoming a powerhouse. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). You turned towards the source of the voice and saw Irina standing. She is a strong fierce girl with a tomboy attitude who does not back down from any challenge life . Next thing you'll tell me that people don't like to read 'challenges' which just contain a random idea and no story whatsoever. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). "Irina-chan! But he decided to choose Highschool DxD because of the less trouble in the beginning phases as compared to the others Dont Mess The Library (Highschool Dxd Fanfic) 4 parts Ongoing . This incident ties him to another world, butwhich one? Now this chapter will be the start of the season 2 story arc of High School DxD. A lot has changed and you never know what surprises you'll find," said Irina, her words hiding what she really meant. The ROB laughed. If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again. Shidou Irina, Erika Chiba, Meguri Tomoe, and positively that new dullahan Xenovia Quarta. Why didn't anyone tell me? Highschool DxD | Fantasy High School Highschool Dxd Awakening Part Fan. She has the basic appearance of a tomboy and has a bishounen face, her name was Tsubasa Yura. Lore of Honkai, Pseudo-Herrscher, Divine Key and many more 4- A Goddess talk to God part 1 5- A Goddess talk to God part 2 6- meeting of Devil 7- Agree and Disagreement in Kyoto 8- Meeting your ancestor 9- Yae descendent part 1 and Rias training 10- Uninvited guess 11- The party is just beginning 12- Arrived of the End 13- Reaction of the awaken I also want to link this for another fanfic that the ORC will react to. His powers are based off the Monster Reincarnation CYOA, but without the monstrous part it seems. Might contain elements of some other anime works, particularly the images of some characters. I'm also getting this great system for fulfilling my fantasies. The most prominent chapter that I remember is Issei fighting Sona in a Rating game, the flow is more or less like the LN except Issei kicks the shiz outta Saji, sees through Sona's plan, and cuts off the absorption line connected to packs of blood, and has this cool pumped Balance Breaker. What to expect: OP hero (not like God killer OP from 1 chapter but still strong), Fantasy, Harem, Incest, Multiverse Chat, Gacha Crom Cruach (Highschool DxD) Kiba Yuuto; Gasper Vladi; Additional Tags: Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net; I'm Bad At Tagging; Fantasy; Action/Adventure; Eventual Romance; Harems; Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence; . I don't own anything used in this novel, other than the concept of my MCand this Novel is for my personal satisfaction and a place for improvementso don't mind it. Completed. Therefore proving that girls do have kind of a thing for nerds. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. THIRD WORLD: High School DxD This story is a mirror from my story on wattpad where they deleted it without warning. Ongoing. Anakim . This novel won't have rape but it will have some manipulation, ntr other characters as he takes their woman.) afl junior rules 2021 victoria. Anakim(; Anakimu) is one of the survivors of the Grigori Massacre and one of Tomoe Ikuse's closest friend as well as a partner in her quest to seek and destroy the one responsible for the destruction of the Grigori. Your reading the story of Matild. Daniel Cole, died at the age of 28 during a failed robbery. Just In. You see, the magic circle that Rias gave was mistaken for the one that Lucife A normal teenager Y/n L/n was walking back to his house from a visit to the convenience store and while walking, he saw little kid crossing the street and a truck drivin No one ever loved you. Anime High School DxD/DD Rated: M, English, Humor & Drama, H. Issei, Rias G., A. Asia, Words: 13k+, Favs: 61, Follows: 75, Published: 7/31 Updated: 8/4} 8 Chapter 1. . 24643 1757 Yamssekai Full. [Long Chapters] - 10k-15k (Higher with split parts) The world had changed after the death of God and Death himself had enough, he had given up his mantle to a Human boy named Kihaku. A fairly standard "isekai", but with somewhat unusual opportunities to become stronger how else, because now the hero is in the world of flying aliens who shoot red lasers from their eyes and existing gods with huge capabilities. Ongoing. Isekai The Bloodsucker of Highschool DXD (GP! Mine would have to be a killers hope. 11 parts Ongoing Mature. A lot has changed and you never know what surprises you'll find," said Irina, her words hiding what she really meant. But one day, Issei began to grow violent and violent by each day. 4 parts. The Son Of A God ( Male Reader x Highschool dxd ) Fanfiction. I think, anyway. He bega (Naruto Uzumaki in DxD) Naruto Phenex mysteriously disappeared over two hundred years ago. After Kiba arrived back in the club room during the argument about Asia, it was decided to have a battle with Me and Kiba against Irina and Xenovia. January 26, 2018 Kihaku Korekuta the Reaper. FanFiction | unleash . Queen of the end (Highschool DxD fanfic) 26 parts Ongoing Mature. Summary: Issei Hyoudou used to be a regular high school student. Ongoing. If it's for the sake of that, I will slay everything." helltaker FOURTH WORLD: Danmachi MC is prideful and has his own plans. Although, I will absolutely protect those precious people within arms reach. "If I can't wish for Omnipotence, then I'll create a scenario where I become absurdly OP in day one !" Does anyone know the name of a Fanfic where in the beginning Issei is playing a Galgame with his 2 friends and decides to change himself by going to an abroad trip to italy where he meets a succubus who tries to take his Virginity but instead he makes a bet to her. antihero mc unique traits of plants, animals and humans. Issei-chan!" Irina smiled. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Ye have been warned. "Yes?". Take that society. Issei Maou is the son of the lost devil king, Satan, and the current host of the Red Dragon Emperor. Please consider turning it on! Quite lucky indeed. "Ah, right. Putting the time in the middle of spring and time for spring cleaning. It appeared The Pit had gained themselves another energetic twin-tail, just less tomboy and more girly. Facebook. "I'll admit she is cute, but I'm not really interested in going after romance with any of the student council. 11 parts Ongoing Mature. For calling one of my old friends basically a tomboy ya perv!" "I won't protect everything. ************** By: NephalemDC. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Disclaimer: I do not own Highschool DxD and Nasuverse and its related material, obviously. so readers ? Please read the more detailed synopsis in the Auxiliary Chapter for more information on the novel. ..A Totally Normal life 5 parts Ongoing Y/n..A Normal Student Yes, Totally Normalexcept..Apparently Many Women from other worlds. For calling one of my old friends basically a tomboy ya perv!" Inuko could see the only thing she is wearing is a white shirt. The Tomboy Commander (Female Commander OC x. . Waking up in Limbo the Dragon of Dragons, Great Red offers Daniel a new chance of life. I will try to follow good spelling and grammar, feel free to point any mistakes out, this is my first time writing. Summary: Issei Hyoudou used to be a regular high school student. "She was such a tomboy as a child, it was no wonder you two got along so well," said mom, getting lost in the memories. [i not own art work, etc on this story]. Irina smiled. 24643 1757 Yamssekai Full. Kuoh's kind mother (female high school dxd h. 8 parts Ongoing . Azalea pulled Tsubasa into a hug, confusing the tomboy, then took a step back. So everything I know about it comes from fanfiction. . So everything I know about it comes from fanfiction. Servants. 4 parts. Just another site highschool dxd fanfiction tomboy. highschool dxd fanfiction tomboy. 11 parts. Now let's get started. Danmachi big harem Waking up in Limbo the Dragon of Dragons, Great Red offers Daniel a new chance of life. "Hyoudou.". NEXUS DXD (ULTRAMAN NEXUS X HIGHSCHOOL DXD). His fellow swordsman had grown distant and gloomy over the passed few days. The story is slow paced at the beginning. In return, he was asked to choose a world of his own choice. She cut as nice a figure as she always did in the boy's uniform she chose to wear, but the way she licked her lips and kept glancing at Issei's naked cock that was all the woman inside of her. This story will update twice a month, usually. Bleach & High School DxD/DD Xover Rated: M, English, Words: 141k+, Favs: 2k+, Follows: 2k+, Published: 8/6/2020 Updated . Luckily enough however, he was given the chance to go to a world he knew allowed for almost anyone to have near limitless potential should one know how to grasp it. In reality, hes an assassin very well known around the underworld and hes only loyal to himself! This is my first story, so bear with me please it's my first time. 24643 1757 Yamssekai Full. His eye color, however, was what was the most surprising of his almost normal physical features. this is my first fanfic and you guys already know what the characters look like. Currently in the world of Fairy tail I knew she knew Asia and I were devils, but she didn't know . Her cat ears are twitching with her white tail tracing patterns in the air! Her eye twitched at the possibility she could be feeling some skin. FanFiction. I appreciate all reviews I might receive. Oh also, it is not exactly the same as there were some grammatical errors that I . The only word required to describe the demon named Asmodeus. The first volume was released on September 20, 2008 and has now has continued on to have a total of 23 volumes as of March 18, 2017 This novel also focuses on world building, character interactions, slice of life and romance. Tng hp truyn Xuyen khong vao dxd - Trang 1 Tags: #dammy #danmei #dongnhan #hethong #ngontinh #xuyn #xuynkhng #amm [M/Hon] Gi kt hn xong ti em con chun l (Tuyn L)- Trans: Maccaoo Rimuru xuyn vo th gii mi. Daniel Cole, died at the age of 28 during a failed robbery. In this world, devils, angels, and fallen angels are at constant war with each other. SLOW-PACED ROMANCE AT NEED ! . Azalea let out a self deprecating giggle. Genre: #Romance #Harem #OverPowered #Transmigration #R18 #Smut #Magic #Yuri #Highschool DXD #Action #GenderBend Dont Mess The Library (Highschool Dxd Fanfic) 4 parts Ongoing . a raging conflict has been swirling around these factions for millenias. Daniel Cole, died at the age of 28 during a failed robbery. Bleach & High School DxD/DD Xover Rated: M, English, Words: 141k+, Favs: 2k+, Follows: 2k+, Published: 8/6/2020 Updated . Taking up his offer, Daniel is now the Homeroom Teacher of Class 2-B in Kuoh Academy. Anime/Manga High School DxD/DD. AU Issei x Harem tons of LEMONS and OOC characters. [BH] Xuyn vo anime high school dxd. All credit goes to the owner not me :) A chance to live in the world of High School DxD. Your reading the story of Matild. Issei's legs were started to give way and Irina took advantage to run past him. This is all just for the funs while trying to think of original material. gg/zPHaRCV8ax (without space) ] He also had pale skin and raven black, messy hair. Community. *** I do not own anything everything goes to its respective owner*** I also want to link this for another fanfic that the ORC will react to. this is my first fanfic and you guys already know what the characters look like. A chance to live in the world of High School DxD. . Shidou Irina, Erika Chiba, Meguri Tomoe, and positively that new dullahan Xenovia Quarta. A young boy, born into the save haven of this war, has everything suddenly turned upside-down. Inuko could see the only thing she is wearing is a white shirt. 26 parts. This is just a fanfiction, This is my first time, so please go easy on me. So far, Issei is the latest human to be branded a Karma Seal on his right hand's palm by an Otsutsuki God named Dainichi . RIDICULOUSLY OVERPOWERED MC N l mt tomboy do s t m nn xuyn khng. Her cat ears are twitching with her white tail tracing patterns in the air! Part 1. Her cat ears are twitching with her white tail tracing patterns in the air! Read the Author's Notes at the end of the chapters. High School DxD: The Infinite Red. Next up was a tall girl with blue, shoulder-length hair and matching eyes. "It's Asia; Asia Ar". It takes place after the first Highschool DXD anime, and replaces the second anime with you becoming the True Harem King. [Author Note at the end] And that's what happened, "I got you homie!" For calling one of my old friends basically a tomboy ya perv!" Trust me, if I was flirting you'd know. Plus I will be taking a bit of a break from my Infinite Stratos story to work on this.. To sum up the crossover though, all the events of Diablo, taking place from the beginning between Anu and . Mc was born in DxD world. "Irina-chan! "I was a bit of a tomboy back in the day, so many kids my age mistook me for a boy." I'm terrible at it." The Born Again Fate of DxD by MetalSharkey90 reviews. Is There Any Checkpoints From California To Texas, Royal Birmingham Conservatoire Mfa Acting. . The Born Again Fate of DxD by MetalSharkey90 reviews. "Ehehe! "Nyan." Please read this fanfic gently. Crom Cruach (Highschool DxD) Kiba Yuuto; Gasper Vladi; Additional Tags: Cross-Posted on FanFiction.Net; I'm Bad At Tagging; Fantasy; Action/Adventure; Eventual Romance; Harems; Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence; . But first we go back to the death of God and the events leading up to this moment. Crossover The daughter of Lust 14 parts Azalea pulled Tsubasa into a hug, confusing the tomboy, then took a step back. He simply needed to not die before reaching the peak. However, when he gets killed and reincarnated as a devil, he is thrown into the world of the supernatural. Azalea let out a self deprecating giggle. Please read the authors notes, I explain the things I do in my stories! Well, I'm glad you remember me, Ise-kun! By: NephalemDC. A King of Monsters in . Hardly mattered . Summary: Mio Gremory is a member of the Branch Family of the Gremory clan and the last living member of the exist clan Raim. I'm terrible at it." overpowered The world had changed after the death of God and Death himself had enough, he had given up his mantle to a Human boy named Kihaku. 22338 46 Cheems-Doge Writing. The descendant of the Governor General Shemhazai, she's a devil/fallen angel hybrid and Akatsuki Shiranui's master in the Highschool DxD: e-birth continuity. The mother smiled gently as they ran together, racing each other to the car. MC takes Kiba's place at the exact moment he is reincarnated by Rias. by 62.1K 900 17 A story where Issei have shadow monarch powers as he becomes the player At first, Issei's personality will be the same as canon but he later changes into a badass there. It is a somewhat quick read, making it a great choice for an alternate reality High School DxD fanfiction. english is not my mother languange so sorry if i make few mistake. We were behind the old school buildimg were there's a open field. Rimuru xuyn vo th gii mi. highschool dxd fanfiction tomboy FanFiction | unleash . current world : Highschool dxd . Waking up in Limbo the Dragon of Dragons, Great Red offers Daniel a new chance of life. No, It's fine." The tomboy blushed but stood up straight, keeping her head held high. Issei-chan!" Koneko wipes her sleepy eyes, then wrapping her arms around the tomboy and went back to sleep. Xenovia and Irina were wearing black skin tight combat suits. Daniel Cole, died at the age of 28 during a failed robbery. The blond smiled a bit wider, inclining his head towards me. by MeganekkoSenpai A teenager from earth died just as he and his friend had received permission to organize the gaming event in their college. hollow ichigo highschool dxd fanfictionairline pilot retirement age 70 Thursday, June 9, 2022 spring byington cause of death unbc nurse practitioner mgh medical records release form corbett maths statistics An Origami Tobiichi x Female Badass Tomboy Oc Story I didn't find any Origami x female reader or fe. Dubious at best. However She is in a dangerous Group called, The LOV. He will rise to top of the Multiverses. She is a strong fierce girl with a tomboy attitude who does not back down from any challenge life . You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then lastly was the final member thus far, short girl with brown hair in long twin ponytails and green eyes. From weakest to badass. I was never really into anime, and High School DxD hit pretty much all my hate buttons. She cut as nice a figure as she always did in the boy's uniform she chose to wear, but the way she licked her lips and kept glancing at Issei's naked cock that was all the woman inside of her. Waking up in Limbo the Dragon of Dragons, Great Red offers Daniel a new chance of life. He might be a damn cheater in the game of life, whose natural privilege was an insult to hard-working dreamers like me, but the code of brothers demanded some respect for being a good wingman. Issei Maou is the son of the lost devil king, Satan, and the current host of the Red Dragon Emperor. (Skip first three chapters if you want to, its baso an intro, nothing necessary, but you might enjoy it) Chapter 1: Why one should always be careful Therefore proving that girls do have kind of a thing for nerds. If you don't like this, please don't read it. This will be my very first Highschool DxD fanfic story to make and this is also something I wanted to try to make. yandere I'm terrible at it." High School DxD: The Infinite Red. MC is an anti-hero (Not too evil, reasonable, generous but not a nice person) animeverse RWBY, Owari no Seraph, Shokugeki no Souma, DxD, HP. fate grand order Worlds: DC Comics. hollow ichigo highschool dxd fanfictionairline pilot retirement age 70 Thursday, June 9, 2022 spring byington cause of death unbc nurse practitioner mgh medical records release form corbett maths statistics fanfic; dragon; fallenangel +7 more # 18. Genres- Romance, Supernatural, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Ecchi, Fantasy, Harem, Hentai, Magic, and Thriller. Issei Hyoudou is the main protagonist of the fanfic from Vizard Masky: High school DXD: the Mark of Rebirth. If you find the mc cringe and write a review based on that. Please support the official release.