The first zombie had catatonic schizophrenia, a rare condition that makes the person act as though they are walking in a stupor. A powder? The realization that the predictions were incorrect resulted in the. The government can do whatever they want. Employees cant function w/o their drugs. Can you drive without your GPS system? I'm not really sure how the Mayan calendar . There are many viruses that can cause it ecspecially mad cow disease. I see Mom and Kims point, however todays parents have a harder job, but you must do it,,,limit t.v., media and what music listen too make the older kids read to the younger kids,play board games,etc,,. This French bishop calculated the end would occur between 799 and 806. One reason and one reason only no one and I mean no one will survive. Share. Its about WHAT you do on social media, not that you are on it. Isnt that an option for the USA to try? Its a degenerative brain disease that causes dementia and death, and one of the characteristics is sudden jerky movements that might resemble those of a zombie. haha. I experimented a little when I was young ( very little), but the thought of pouring drano or antifreeze or the like down my throat never interested me. the hunger, the mvements. The second prediction of the end of the world from this preacher. yah youd think with all these zombie movies so one would get the idea, i myself all these movies about aliens, zombies, ghost, the Devil believe they are made for a reason and i believe that reason is to prepare for the end one way or another, we all need to get ready for whats really out there, I agree iv seen a zombie for real attack a person during a parade the zombie riped a piece of a guy face off, people who say it is not real it is cause they think of rotting flesh and snarling but there are mutiple other ways zombies could be real for example drugs or the fungi it could even just be a disease, Yes but the first thing i would do is go to the gun store to get ammo, Yeah I rather not die I have a life to live, I have been trying to tell others only my grandparents and younger stepsister (who also belive in them) agree with me and thats problay why my grandparents let me train myself in self-defence when i was 7 also i could use numchucks by the time i was 4 years old, my dad taught me he also taught me how to use a ninga star as well along with knifes because he knows that the real world is dangrous although now hes a scumbag cause he hasnt wanted to see me since i was 10 and i needed him the most at that time. Miller, a Baptist preacher, predicted Christ would return on this date. Zombie like outbreak in Puerto Rico spreads out of control http://repnewssource.blogspot.com/2013/09/zombie-like-outbreak-in-puerto-rico.html?m=1, Its Twenty thousand Londoners left their homes and headed for higher ground in anticipation. there are living dead, comsumpted by their addiction, ready to kill or die, in order to get their precious (got something here?) ", "Psychology Reveals the Comforts of the Apocalypse", "People Have Always Been Obsessed with the End of the World", "Apocalypse now: our incessant desire to picture the end of the world", "Doomsday Is Postponed Again: Here's Why We're All So Obsessed With The End Of World, According to Psychology", "Apocalypse now: Poll shows 1 in 7 thinks end of world is near", "One in Seven (14%) Global Citizens Believe End of the World is Coming in Their Lifetime", "Do experts and the public think differently about the apocalypse? The undead. This Christian declared in 847 that the world would end that year, though later confessed the prediction was fraudulent and was publicly, According to several sources, various Christian clerics predicted this date as the. They might not be able to stop themselves or are completely unaware of their actions, and so the best thing to do is limit their ability to hurt you. Id like to thank Ben and Jeroen for proving the articles point. now for all the brain dead people that want to act like puppets I wish you would look up the book series called the right use of will. this is rediculous its not real calm down, Exactly because the Bible says nothing about there being a zombie apocalypse, It actually does if thats how ur supposed to read it. Among known viruses, the giant viruses tend to be very tough, almost impossible to break open, explain two of the viruss discoverers, Jean-Michel Claverie and Chantal Abergel, in an interview for National Geographic. In nature, a number of different Wasps seem to act as host zombies what insect other insects. was more important than preparing for whats coming. When it comes to the Smartphone Zombies, make sure youre being twice as aware when you encounter them in your day to day life. The word refers to creatures from Haitian folklore that, at its origin, was little more than the ghosts from Western folklore. Pope Innocent III (died 1216) predicted that the world would end, After his 1260 prediction failed, the followers of, This painter believed he was living during the Tribulation, and that the Millennium would begin in three and a half years from 1500. Unlike you. The clock is designed to predict the zombie doomsday to a high degree of accuracy. 0 days. I read your article awhile back about people being a threat during times of crisis and it really changed the way I prepare for disasters and the future. PPL REAL LIVE readier then u think so him before day stuff. But that brings us to the point that I wanted to bring out. Now its time to think about how youd stay safe if faced with one of these real-life zombie situations. This can be particularly unsettling when we think that those organisms are viruses. Hopefully that will open your eyes. Documented cases of people with Cotards syndrome are unsettling, nevertheless. See our countdown to the end of the Mayan calendar. According to media reports, some of his followers quit their jobs, sold their homes, and invested large amounts of money in publicizing Campings predictions. The zombie apocalypse won't take long. The youth of today truly believe the world and their parents owe them. FAQs from Ian Musgrave", "Eurovision 2012: a sign of the apocalypse? Their work, When Prophecy Fails, delivers the first instance of Festingers noted theory of cognitive dissonance. This is in stark contrast with other DNA viruses, such as the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), which only contains about 12 genes in all. Yisrayl Hawkins, pastor and overseer of The House of Yahweh, predicted in his February 2006 newsletter that a nuclear war would begin on September 12, 2006. It has proven itself to be the wrong method. Think Im exaggerating? and no you can not know my name nor my location nor where I am from only to say the corrupt will not win. In Spain, strikes of the garbage sector have leave Madrid full of sh*t in the streets this weak and people are using masks to walk about. Hi Rob, Id like to respond to this post. Looks like you zombied out during English class. Some of the more well known zombie attack stories include the man who was high on synthetic pot who attacked his neighbors and ate their dog while the poor creature was still alive. Another cause for concern when it comes to real-life zombies is the idea of a genetic mutation of an existing disease causing zombie-like behavior. The only thing you did was point out one more thing that should have been in the article POLITICAL ZOMBIES. Any medical information published on this website is not intended as a substitute for informed medical advice and you should not take any action before consulting with a healthcare professional. Go kill yourself in your parents basement. Attributed to the blind Bulgarian mystic Baba Vanga, this prophecy has our climate shift dramatically as Earth veers off course following a global nuclear explosion.. The belief was so strong that some broke completely with their previous lives, quitting their jobs, leaving their spouses, and giving away money and possessions. When people arent in control of their mental faculties and therefore cant be reasoned with, theyre a huge threat to your safety and well-being, and thats why you need to be prepared. Though convinced zombies were real, he had been unable to find a scientific explanation for the phenomenon. Whatever higher power you believe in let it be with you. Privacy & Terms. And Ill be damned if I let my kids turn into these fucking freaks. Rumors of people rising from the grave, and actual medical records of it happening in Haiti, have intrigued people for years. This should be at least three days, although a two week supply would be even better. In a blog post titled "Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse", the director of the CDC's Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response, Rear Admiral Ali S. Khan writes: "Take a zombie . A palindrome day is when the days date can be read the same way backward and forward. I will never see anything like it. I got tired of video games and quit because of their idiocy when it comes to weapons. While Hollywood zombies may not be exist, there are real situations that mimic zombie attacks, from people high on drugs to people who are so preoccupied with their phones, gadgets and whats going on in reality tv that they might as well be among the undead. Conspiracy theorist David Meade predicted that. Of course, a zombie apocalypse could go on for a lot longer and storing over 1000 gallons may not be so easy. I have to say, I am 27 years old and I am embarrassed of my generation and for good reason. Number one, the initial report didn't take into account the possibility that humans would fight back, spitting in the face of decades of Romero movies.When they factored in a 10 percent chance that each survivor would kill a zombie every day, the outlook remained grim, but the undead were all un-undead by about three years in, with the population of the . Anthropologist and ethnobotanist Wade Davis Ph.D, has spent years investigating a possible scientific explanation for the alleged existence of zombies in Haiti. It wont take nothing for them to whip up a deadly virus n use it on us. And if theres something you can do to protect yourself and the ones you love, join the military. So, to summarize, according to prophecies all attributed to the same person, 2023 has our home planet drifting aimlessly through deep space with a faltering magnetic shield and a rapidly collapsing global climate, facing nuclear fallout and an unprecedented solar tsunami, all the while crawling with killing machines from outer space. they also believe eradicting the guts of something that is already dead would kill it the brain controls all . Wow, so Im not the only one who read both versions of the world war z books- oneby Max Brooks and the other by Keith Taylor. But especially in such a climate of uncertainty, the last thing we need is yet another baseless armageddon fantasy to exacerbate our anxiety. One of these species, Ophiocordyceps unilateralis sensu lato, specifically infects, controls, and kills carpenter ants (Camponotus castaneus), native to North America. They are already pretty miserable and have little morality, but they have access to plenty of the aforementioned basics; in fact, they are still fat! You are just too much of a pussy to join the military. In addition to his claims about the end of the world, he also predicted that on May 21, 2011, at precisely 6:00 pm, Gods select people would be assumed into heaven, in an event he called the Rapture. He wrote into his painting. The experiments have caused some to believe that the energies set free by the collisions will form a black hole powerful enough to consume Earth and all life on it. Nowadays, people use the word zombie a lot more loosely often metaphorically to refer to anyone or anything that presents as apathetic, moves slowly, and demonstrates little awareness of their surroundings. I believe the drug you are refering to is the bath salts that came out a few years ago to try to replace Molly with a legal high. Smartphone Zombies are a real threat. There are 62 days until Zombie Apocalypse. The dates are similar to word palindromes in that they are reversible. Many species of fungi can be dangerous, often because they are toxic to animals, but there is one thing in particular that makes Ophiocordyceps especially frightening. ", "Some Mormons stocking up amid fears that doomsday could come this month", "Biblical prophecy claims the world would end on Sept. 23, Christian numerologists claim", "Conspiracy theorists claim end of world is coming April 23 when Nibiru appears", "No, the world will not end on Monday, says conspiracy theorist cited in reports", "Doomsday: Friday, 13 November, A.D. 2026", "No sign of apocalypse as Mayan prediction falls flat", "Super-eruptions: Global effects and future threats", "Meteorites, Impacts, and Mass Extinction", "Gamma-Ray Burst Caused Mass Extinction? Though they have remained safely contained so far, global heating and human action could cause them to resurface and come back to life, which might bring about unknown threats to health. Human bodies can move on their own after death, study finds, The Lazarus phenomenon: When the 'dead' come back to life. This pastor predicted the end would occur in his book, This minister predicted the end in his book. The zombie apocalypse is real one day someone will get alot of people to do bath salts. There are stories all over the internet of zombie attacks that see people high on drugs who either exhibit superhuman strength or abilities or who do unspeakable things as a result of the drugs. There are also degenerative brain disorders that can mimic zombie behaviors, and there is also the case of people who are so absorbed with their smartphones that they arent paying attention to anything. According to Harvard Magazine, in 1980, two women turned up in other villages saying they were zombies. Its the unprepared masses who are so reliant on modern technology that they actually admit they. But there's a tiny catch: None of the end-of-world predictions ever come true. Let me start off with some background; I think your dead wrong on MDMA but for arguments sake lets say your right. Ok you honestly didnt shoot anyone because if you did and the man somehow lived you would be in orison by now for murder and I dont think we will have actual zombies but we may or may not the on each other and fight each other but there wont be brain eating people and bull crap like that. During the first season, the survivors head to the Center for Disease Control headquarters in Atlanta for answers and find that the government is as helpless as everyone else. The bacteria which insects disseminate infect plants such as goldenrods, which have yellow flowers. Its for this reason that people need to be prepared for just about anything. this is all rediculous MDMA/molly and XTC are not bath salts or METH, not even close. graduation. Dixon predicted a planetary alignment on this date was to bring destruction to the world. I can also shoot a gun and am pretty good at archery. Umm Im addicted to internet for Madd yrs and Im no cellphone zombie I look and see what is around me Alot too but have dim down with internet been sleeping my life away instead lmao. This 13th-century theologian wrote that the Antichrist would come to power between 1300 and 1340, and the Last Judgement would take place around 2000. Use this knowledge to calculate the weekday of any date in your head. P.S I am a kid who betted my parents that zombies are not real. Let me get on-topic though: you are connecting several issues here. Believe it or not, historical records record multiple examples of zombie-like people who sound very much like Hollywood-style zombies. There are 309 days until Zombie apocalypse. birthday calculation. It true it happen in 2016 we most do somthing about it, My best friend took this drug and she tried to eat my leg off me and the rest of my friends are staying away from this, zombies are not real but people on drugs will act like zobies, The zombies are coming i saw one in the woods it skin was bloddy green and pasty and was moaning so i ran away i told my parents but they ddid not beileve me. The ants become compelled to climb to the top of elevated vegetation, where they remain affixed and die. This retired sailor stated the Millennium would begin between 1793 and 1795. After October 21, 2011, the self-proclaimed prophet stated that nobody could know exactly when the time of the apocalypse would come., See how much time has passed since Campings apocalypse. Survival and the drive to stay alive is supposed to be an inherent and basic human trait. After Christ did not return on 21 March 1844, the Millerites then revised William Miller's prediction to 22 October that year, claiming to have miscalculated Scripture. A well maintained revolver and a side by side double barrel dont jam the problem is, what to do when you run out of ammo. And you know what? For example pot wears off. This movement claimed that the planetary lineup would cause a "star holocaust", pulling the planets toward the Sun on this date. The doctors and pharma companies are happy to provide us with xanax for our nerves, opiates for a head ache, etc. Community wins 99 per cent of . I dont go over other peoples photos all day long, I read and learn CRITICALLY. (his wife probably wants a break!) Can you manage basic directions without your phone? Giant viruses are called this way because, though still tiny, they are easily visible under the microscope. People on here spell like they havent completed the 6th grade yet, Duh u humans research 1500 to 1800 s it did happend look Haitis it said its happening there South Dakota to North Dakota it happend creepy pasta talks about weired stuff 2 its around Ebola case 2012 y was that so important cause it happend in country and in ma covered up again y same reason as sept 11 2001 was covered up and aliens 2 ghosts demons cause polites and government dont want us knowing they think we to stupid to handle truth u young humans are idiots stupid foolish its u all get killed first u act like morals dont exist any more it should cause to much bs happing u nine idiots dont c it coming non fiction is reality covered up u fools movies hi tech cars drive by it self exist a I robots exist flying jets by it self exist so u c non fictional happening now everything movies said it happening fools pay attention, no jacob its not cool to survive a apoclipes plus people would kill you for food and your vheicls and do you want to know what happens bruh. Half the time they dunno where the fuck to shoot! Another instance was the man in Dallas who stripped naked and jumped head-first into the sunroof of a passing car and started attacking the female driver. The fungus eventually completely takes over the ant, grows a long capsule of spores out if its head, and then rains down more fungal spores infecting other ants on the ground below. Countdown personal How many days until the zombie apocalypse to Monday, May 16 2022 at 00:00 The real date is here its coming the zombies Well its been proven that if perfectly engineered it could be exactly like the T virus. upon us my job is to protect my family god help us all. In The Netherlands (you know, Amsterdam etc.) When people cant control their behavior, they can put themselves at risk, which means youre at risk, too. This Italian mystic determined that the Millennium would begin between 1200 and 1260. My theory is that first-worlders are all subconsciously aware that the zombies are coming. Camping's fourth predicted date for the end. Researchers report that [h]is suicide note revealed that he wanted to kill himself as he feared spreading a deadly infection to the villagers who resultantly might suffer from cancer.. Mutated Toxoplasmosis A prediction of the end from the Jehovah's Witnesses, a group which branched from the. When it comes to real-life zombie threats, its a matter of paying attention. As it said, people are /killing/ each other for a stupid iPhone. Portugal, 500 years ago, was the most powerful nation of the world, now is a country who lost is sovereign to a bank, really, the BCE leaders tell the Portuguese Prime-Minister to cut jobs and raise taxes, and he obey politely, like a dog. In the 1990s, Dr. Chavannes Douyon and Prof. Roland Littlewood decided to investigate whether Haitian zombies reanimated, but mindless humans were a real possibility. I have kids who use anything and everything, and kids who (like me) very rarely take tylenol for a headache. Guys, it isnt just the parents. Molly was actually made for psychological use but because it became a street drug it became outlawed by the DEA in the mid 80s, we are just now getting some good research done on it again to support its use for many mental disorders including PTSD. Wasps manipulating the behavior of spiders has been observed before, but not at a level as complex as this, says Fernandez-Fournier. If there's no-one nearby, the zombie will move at random. Unfortunately, a bioweapon made using an artificial virus has recently become feasible, making the possibility of a zombie virus seem real. Your brain cant comprehend the idea of a parallel within a writen piece. mind bending is easy except im no experiment. In 2014, researchers from the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique at AixMarseille Universit in France dug a fascinating organism out of the Siberian permafrost: a so-called giant virus, about 30,000 years old, which they named Pithovirus sibericum. Can poor sleep impact your weight loss goals? The world was also supposed to end on October 21, 2011. "Preparedness 101: Zombie Apocalypse" is a blog post by the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that uses a zombie apocalypse to raise public awareness of emergency preparedness. Incidentally, because Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease can be contracted through a contaminated food supply, imagine how easily it could be weaponized with the introduction of contaminants into the food chain. Momofthree, Thanks for being part of the problem, I really hope you are joking. He gets killed before he gets hold of his son but I was not convinced he actually wanted to harm him. These dangerous drugs are being popularized and promoted by people like Kanye West and Miley Cyrus, both of whom glorify the dangerous substances in their songs. Any kind of disease that impacts the ability to think is cause for concern. Drugs (like XTC) So please inform yourself fully on something before you start ranting on it. Thats very dangerous for these tiny spiders.. THIS SHIT AINT REAL, DUMBASSES!!!!!! if we dont start thinking for ourselves and following our own rules and work together, we are all doomed. Pay atention to europe, who are in the edge of a multitude of nationals revolutions and the fall apart of EU. looks like im not apart of that 99% because i know if someone is a zombie that they are no longer human i would shoot a zombie even if it was my bff and i know i will they say im crazy for a reason but that will help me to surrvive it. Ummmm no not really combat skills include decision making under stress. These drug companies are just out for profit and not for safety. The US is already conforming to the EU economic model that Ronald Ray-Gun Loved so much. No offense but I dont think theres going to be a zombie apocalypse because in the bible revolations god ment that the bodys of the dead where going to be lifted up off the planet so that god could make a new world. Gangs controlling the prisons and the street!! Pick one place right outside your home for sudden . You have to hand it to Baba: she makes Nostradamus sound like an amateur! You could really get into some arguments. Social psychologists Leon Festinger, Henry Riecken, and Stanley Schachter infiltrated Martins group to study the effects of such convictions and the groups reactions when the prophesied event did not occur. Martin and a group of followers were convinced that a flying saucer would rescue the true believers before the inevitable destruction of Earth. I mean, from a neutral stance here from Europa, its obvious the so called War on Drugs has failed. oh my goodness, its Wells would be very very expensive looking at depths of over 600 ft. and it had to be hauled in. Scientists have researched whether there is a virus that could cause an apocalypse but none have had a . That means there is actually thousand of nuclear bombs ready to explode and contaminate the entire planet. Till then Sit down ya Poser! How Viagra became a new 'tool' for young men, Ankylosing Spondylitis Pain: Fact or Fiction. Heart failure: Could a low sodium diet sometimes do more harm than good? The zombie, often portrayed as an undead, flesh-eating, decaying corpse, has enjoyed a popularity surge in recent years. While studying the phenomenon, he discovered a powder used by Voodoo practitioners that he believes is responsible for some of the cases. Today, in Portugal, is transportation strike and I cannot go to work, no buses or trains, and if I would drive to work I would have pay to work, because gas here is between 1,65 to 1,85 a litre, and I live about 100Km of my work place! We have a culture thats become obsessed with anything immoral, and everything violent. #7.then build walls or fences around the farm(optional) Physics students at Leicester University calculated that in as little as 100 days, humans would be outnumbered a million-to-one if an infectious "zombie virus" were to strike. In 1870, Wendell published his views in the booklet entitled. Not only is there a threat from people who are caught up in their phones, but theres a very real threat from people who have become so reliant upon their phones that they have lost the ability to function.