Maximum size for each image is 10MB (BMP,JPG,JPEG,PNG, and GIF are supported). The Great Debate: To Ban Or Not To Ban Huawei, How To Fix A Huawei Phone That Wont Charge, Nokias Bet On 5G: Exploring The Potential For Growth In The Telecommunications Industry. This was helpful because i had the same problem, Nov 30, 2017 by If youre looking for a dependable smartphone with a variety of features and an appetite for improvement, a Huawei smartphone is the way to go. If your Huawei phone is turned on and plugged into a power outlet, you should see a small lightning bolt icon next to the battery icon in the top right corner of the screen. This seems to be some sort of factory defect, it kinda reminds me of the ring of death that the Xbox had a few years back. Usually when this happens, I plug it to the charger, wait 5 minutes and I'm able to use it while it's charging. Plug into a power source To charge your device, follow these steps: Connect your device to the USB cable that comes with it. Are you using an OEM Huawei charger? Blow a torch and check for any deformity in the charging port. Is all ok? Here are nine ways to diagnose and fix common iPhone charging problems. I had the same blinking red light during charging symptoms on my Huawei P8 Lite with a completely flat (0%) battery. I've had the device since December and have charged it probably 6. so i went to bed and when i woke this morning, the phone was on the same screen. Important notice! It can be extremely frustrating, but once you know what to check and do, it becomes a lot less of a challenge. Huawei p8 lite not charging even after replacing the charging port, i have huawei gr3 2017 known as huawei p8 lite 2017 or huawei honor 8 lite, but after changing it does'nt increase in charging porectage, but there is no ''electrecity logo " in the battery poucentage. This light should go out if everything is working properly. Its possible that the system crashed and left your device inoperable. Green light on Huawei phone is an indication that the phone is in power saving mode. It had the battery meter in red, the electricity symbol on the but no charge. Hi, I had the same issue. If the phone is still not turned on, it is likely time to replace its battery. Once you get into the timing, it will work every time(as it has with mine). Hi there. The photo format is not supported. Because I have a close relationship with computers, servers, and other network equipment, I like to spend most of my spare time outside. Was not insert properly. To determine whether or not fibre cable is properly connected to the router, check the connection. google_ad_width = 336; During those 5 minutes, the red lightning bolt on the screen turns green and shows the percentage of battery I have. Water Detection, which is a small sticker on the phones back, will detect moisture or water and turn red. As long as the red light is blinking and the lightning bolt is on screen, it's charging, leave it like that untouched for a couple of hours. Kindly help. Huawei is a leading global provider of ICT infrastructure and smart devices. The Huawei P20 and P20 Pro do not have the same advanced front camera as the iPhone X, but they will not be obvious from the Face Unlock feature. I just left it charging for some hours and it eventually turned itself back on. This should also be printed on the battery. My Huawei Mediapad T3 is doing the same. Still I won't through it away but watch utube instead of using the new phone. If applicable, remove the battery (if necessary) and press the power button for another 30 seconds. When the modem is not connected to a power source or is not plugged in, the light will illuminate. If your LOS light on your router is flashing red, you may have forgotten to pay your internet bill. Will it be possible to flash the CN to the global? It is not recommended that you pair your device with another computer or that you connect it to a public computer. We recommend using an anti-static brush to do this, but if you don't have one hanging around (most people don't), you can use a clean, unused toothbrush instead. TaMooR BaLoch. Then you need to dis-assemble the rest of the phone and clean all the affected parts using Isopropyl Alcohol 90%+ to remove all traces of corrosion and water. Check the charging port for water damage or corrosion. The Huawei P20 Pro includes a status notification LED, which displays various light colors depending on the number of notifications you receive, such as WhatsApp messages. Aug 29, 2019. and services can change. Clean Out Your Charging Port If a hard reset didn't do the trick, try cleaning out the charging port. 122K views 2 years ago Hey guys! Oct 25, 2019 by Mukama Austin Nkutu, Nov 12, 2018 by I was having a video chat on Whatsapp with the phone plugged to the charger, when all of a sudden it shutted off. If your Huawei phone wont turn on, there are a few possible explanations. If you do check the label to verify the amount Here is a link that describes the process. ago Seems same for me my phone is complete ded More on that later in the article. There are several reasons why your Huawei routers LOS light is flashing red. But it's not doing that, I don't think it's charging, but I could be wrong. Now I have seen it on 100% first time. Hey. Thomas Nilsson //-->. The section is not available for your user group yet, The activity is not available for your user group yet. This problem can be caused by a variety of factors. The beauty mode highlights the best features of the owner in every selfie. at first there was this weird led lights blinking then after few moments it stays at 0% not even charging. . Please delete at least 1 draft to save the new one. It might be worth buying a portable USB battery or a battery case to make sure you don't run out of juice. In Android, you will see a list of the data you will be wiping. When the phone is reset, all files stored in internal storage will be deleted. You may have a variety of reasons for your Huawei router LOS light to blinking red. imtiyaz nabil. If you notice any lint, dirt, or debris obstructing the port, use compressed air to remove it or an ESD-safe brush to do so. The most common reason is that the battery is depleted. My huawei p8 lite has stopped charging it is off now and only shows a red lightning bolt and flickers red when plugged in Psycox Level 1 (Contributor) 1 Answer "My phone is now on and shows charging." 0 0 My phone is now on and shows charging, but the % charged is not going up? Huawei, a Chinese telecommunications company, has recently come under scrutiny for a variety of reasons. 1. Status notifications on the Huawei P20 Pro come with a LED that displays different light colors depending on the type of notification you receive, such as WhatsApp messages. It also has details of which battery to buy. Mar 15, 2017 by The gateway should be reset. To perform a Hard reset on Huawei P30 via Settings: Create a backup of your personal data. Huawei has been in the smartphone business for a long time, and they have enjoyed a lot of success in the process. It is critical that you understand the color of your Huawei phone. There are no posts matching your filters. google_ad_client = "ca-pub-7878843402909773"; Also the back button not worked n I found out that it was because of the water which had entered the screen of the phone. XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. @dennisloty, my phone is not charging even if its connected to charger.