See, Satan was the original archangel of God. John had come as Elijah to introduce the New Testament and another Elijah must come to restore us back to the New Testament. Now, that is not in our day. Now, this scientist here is trying to--to get all the information about the picture, that he can, about the people who has the picture. It is not called the "Opening of the Seven Seals". The Cloud, being an artificial noctilucent cloud at that great height, could only be seen after sunset. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and. Click below to begin your paid subscription. And when these things take place, earthquakes in divers places. If this item contains incorrect or inappropriate information please, Relevant The angel said, "Time will be no more," in the days of this great thing to happen. The supernatural is something that mankind does not fully understand. Jesus Christ is the fullness of the Godhead. Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see: The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them. Only after that revelation can they be actually opened. Oslo 20, No. If his followers had followed Jesus, they would not have made Johns mistake. God took him up in the rapture. It's not even written in the Book. And I didn't know they were taking a picture of It, 'cause immediately I hurried East. Here he admits that the Cloud never came down but was just hanging in the sky. Because only then will you be able to be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. MATTHEW 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them. Is that really them seven thunders fixing to utter out something that the little group that He's gathered together will receive a rapturing faith to go in the rapture when He comes; as quick as those Angels come: in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, and shall be caught up together with those that is asleep, Sirs is this the Sign of the End ? 62-12-30. Neither do we know the exact timing or why God chose to do it that way, but we do have a lasting memorial that is displayed in homes and churches around the world. they were revealed in the seven Seals; that's what the thunders was about. Thus the Cloud, which was seen a month before the Seventh Seal was preached, cannot be the coming of the Lord. 63-0623M STANDING.IN.THE.GAP_ JEFFERSONVILLE.IN V-6 N-7 SUNDAY_Brother Fred Sothmann, I know he's here. There's something we've got to step farther; we can't have enough faith for Divine healing hardly. He was guessing because he never saw the Cloud. (Holo-metabolism, also called complete metamorphism, is a form of insect development which includes four life stages - as an embryo or egg, a larva, a pupa and an imago or adult ). If this Cloud of 28 February 1963 was the mighty Angel coming down in Revelation Chapter 10, then there was no one for Him to meet. A Cloud at that height is a mystery andthe easiest explanation is that it was supernatural sign, formed by 7 angels. greetings from the Philippines, Greetings. Using them as the basis for trigonometric calculation, he has made a startling discovery that the cloud was at least 26 miles high and 30 miles across "a lot higher and bigger," he says, "than a cloud should be." It fooled Johns disciples because they continued to follow him instead of following the Jesus whom he had pointed out as a Man walking amongst men. The front has a crease across upper right corner. see; to be caught up with It. The Holy Spirit will flow through your veins. He will send it. God's Word, sharp, two-edged sword slays him, puts him right down. Funny story about poor boatyard operator. Now, now, do you notice on the opening of this Seventh Seal, it's also in a threefold mystery. Questions and Answers 4 Conduct, Order, Doctrine 64-08-30. even though he has left the scene. These seven angels came from the presence of God revealing to him the hidden mysteries that were sealed in the Book of Daniel and the Book of Revelation. About 99 % of the water vapour in the atmosphere is found below the 20-kilometer height. that this Seventh Seal is the end of time of all things. In the end, as the archangel Michael, God will expel Satan from his position in heaven as the accuser. :12 But I say unto you, That Elias is come already, and they knew him not, . I don't know who's going to--what's going to take place. And the other day, when I had arrangements made for something else. Haguregumo (, literally "Vagrant Cloud") [1] is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by George Akiyama. Looks like it was folded ". And sights coming upon the earth. That is the time when the Thunders utter. In addition, that blast only occurred about a week after the Cloud was seen. So does the church of this day. ACTS 2:19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke: Water vapour forms rain clouds. You see, they hushed; nothing take place then. Each night,during the third week of March. Science Magazine, Science Magazine 19 April 1963 Vol. Not even God making it so real. I praise the Name of the living God for what He did through His servant William Branham. The cloud was seen from distances as great as 280 miles (near Douglas, Arizona and Albuquerque, New Mexico, respectively). Muddled thinking because he had also said that it was hanging in the sky. and seven thunders throwed their voices out. There is no mountain below this Cloud. 8, Issues 1-4. Christ in the form of the Angel, come down. He never revealed the mystery of the Seventh Seal. he saw another Angel coming down, not the earthly angel that had been given the Message here, but the (another) mighty Angel came from Heaven with a rainbow over Him, and set His foot on the land and sea, and swore by Him that lives forever and ever, "Time shall be no more." JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Tentatively, the cloud may be regarded as similar to a nacreous cloud; but its unusually great height and unusually low altitude, plus its remarkable shape, suggest that it was a cloud of previously unrecorded type. God bless you all. How the entire world flooded with water, how the Nile River was turned to blood, how a strange star appeared to the wise men, or how a supernatural cloud formed over Arizona, are things that we will never understand while in these carnal bodies. If he made a mistake about the Cloud, by thinking it was formed by the seven angels when they left him, that does not mean he is not the prophet. This one I have--will speak and have spoke, that it is the mystery of the seven thunders. The Angel is ready to set one foot on land and the other on the sea with a rainbow over Him, with feet, and say, "Time's run out.". Some may have very minor defects and address labels. There is no fog up there, there's no air, there's no moisture; thirty miles high in the air. No wonder, it wasn't even written. Thus this Cloud does not fit the description of Revelation 10:1. ". You see the hands. Interesting questions about the source of the requisite water vapor are posed by its unprecedented altitude. Jesus, when He was on earth, they wanted to know when He would come. People have so exalted brother Branham until his quotes take preference over Scripture. but would make a great piece of history for the budget minded to mark any occasion. The Angel of Revelation Chapter 10. Why do they appear in the first Chapter of Matthew and the third Chapter of Luke? In Revelation Chapter 6 which comes after Revelation Chapter 4 when the church is caught up to meet Jesus and get taken to Heaven. They were just drawing attention to the place where they would meet him, about a week later. Haguregumo received the 1979 Shogakukan Manga Award for the general category. But the open book in Revelation 10 only occurs after the Seals have been revealed. Here he admits that the Cloud was hanging in the air, not going up or down. Christ has always been present in His church. At that height, the air is very thin and the smoke particles would be widely spread out. A voice A shout; a voice; a trumpet. Mme Ernest Rouart, daughter of Berthe Morisot, recalls that all the great artists painted her and her mother: Renoir, Degas, Manet, Cassatt. The photographs below were scanned from p.112 of Life Life Magazine He revealed "what the Thunders was about. To perform the resurrection of the dead. 2019 Old Life Magazines. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. If you check, the scripture Rev{1:13} SAYS: And in the midst of the seven candlesticks [one] like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the foot, and girt about the paps with a golden girdle. Racial hatred approaches flashpoint in Birmingham. The Cloud was never close to the ground, it was only seen about 26 miles (or 42 kilometers) up in the air.REVELATION 10:1And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: The Cloud formed a head, but the Angel of Revelation 10 was clothed in a cloud. It was as they left Brother Branham that they formed this mysterious cloud that Life Magazine had featured in their May 17, 1963 issue and Science Magazine in their April 19, 1963 issue. God be with you till we meet again .. #Rapture.. Although experts never really explained the event, science is never without some sort of explanation. That has already been done by the 7th angel. Catholic doctor John Rock of Boston is birth control proponent AND grandfather of 17. MALACHI 4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: :6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. Brother Branham revealed the first part of the fourth Seal but not the second part as we do not know who the antichrist rider is. Flagstaff saw 2 very high altitude clouds in 1963 7 angels visit the prophet 8 days after the Cloud The cloud is the sign of the Son of man in the heaven Then as the archangel He comes down to earth for the resurrection of the dead. That remains a mystery. All the New Testament saints are either buried on land or at sea. After all, He's revealed all the six Seals, but it don't say nothing about the Seventh. So the Cloud is not the Angel. It will take those seven unknown thunders back there to wake her up again. See? The face formed by the Cloud was not bright like the sun. And a great victory is coming just soon, right around the corner. A rough computation of its height, based on sunset geometry, (1) made immediately after the cloud entered the earth's shadow, led me to appeal by press and radio for confirmatory reports in order to establish the approximate location and to secure descriptions from the largest possible number of other observers. The seven Thunders are not the seven Seals. way above where there cannot be no humidity nor nothing, thirty miles high. It was John knew what it was, but he didn't write it, 'cause he was forbidden to write it. So who did the Angel give the Book to? Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples. MATTHEW 11:2 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples. And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. The next thing is a resurrection of the sleeping Bride; the ones died, back in the other ages, they're caught together. Rather, he was referring to a duotone (halftone) facsimile of the picture that Pastor Pearry Green had obtained from Shirley Abbott Studios of Beaumont, Texas. REVELATION 6:8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. says, "than a cloud should be.". And here He returns back in the 10th chapter. The Cloud was over Flagstaff. Where is the rainbow in the original photograph of the Cloud? To make it worse, the air force lied to him and denied exploding any rockets as they regarded these tests as top secret. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. The sign was just to attract his attention. "I see him trembling over there, and looking over the land, and looking back to the children and so forth, I see him trembling, but he stepped up on the rock, and that was the last time I saw him.". See? 1963 Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud III Listing ID: CC-1262471 Price: $399,950 Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Year: 1963 Make: Rolls-Royce Model: Silver Cloud III Exterior Color: Tan Interior Color: Tan Transmission: Automatic Odometer: 78592 Stock Number: 151 VIN: SRB321 Listed By: Prestigious Euro Cars 1420 NW 23rd Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311 When He was on earth, He was the Redeemer; that's true.