Austraeoh is the first volume of an in-progress work that currently has 9 volumes and is planned to have 12 when finished. No wonder it's garnered such a large fanfiction community notably 4 million-word The Subspace Emissary's Worlds . Fix-It of Sorts. 1. It currently has a total of 3,650,220 words and forms an ongoing narrative so you could consider it all one work. Copy/pasting a phrase a million times and posting it as separate chapters isn't creative writing. She was seen as a serious and cold person who in reality, was just afraid to be close to others and even afraid to be loved. Why was it Super Smash Bros. and Teen Titans, of all things, that inspired such epicness? So the fan fic is long. He studies computer science and computer maintenance. What was the first fanfiction ever written? It's not the biggest, but it's still massive. A fun fact, the author, Ryuugi, released 1 chapter a day, everyday, for 503 consecutive chapters. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Speaking the language was easier compared to writing, and after moving to the U.S. [in 2008], many English teachers saw how I was very developed in the English for a person who came from Spanish-speaking Mexico. 169K 1.1K 18. I have a. Cheesus! Originally Answered: Is it weird or bad to read fan fiction? Chris asked, not wanting to take a look at his pursuer. Which European countries give citizenship by marriage? Answer (1 of 11): 1. In this story, all the main characters from Glee are shown as they try to navigate life in New York City. The A.V. Kim Possible is an animated action-adventure show about, If you are looking for The 100 fanfiction thats some of the best, you are in the right place. Oh, I'm embarrassed to say. Spaces are also counted, as one character each). Fanfiction.net is the world's largest fanfiction archive and forum. View Loud House characters in Scoob and Shag lets go! 874,252 words and 1,039,041 words respectively, and over 200 chapters collectively. Because of this, the chapters really read like you are watching the show and the story is very original. Similarly, nsfw fictional stories about fictional minors, whether depicting extremely underage minors or post-pubescent teenagers, are not illegal. I can't outrun him! Replies to my comments The story also recommends tracks to listen to during key events to give a more realistic feeling. The site is split into ten main categories: anime/manga, books, cartoons, miscellaneous, games . No hate, please!" They also both feature original male characters as the protagonists who carry us into the fictional world as outside observers along with them. Christian is a 21-year-old college junior-to-be. We may earn a commission from links on this page. And I believe Harry Potter fandom has some that broke the million mark. Summary. here's a small excerpt from an update on July 3rd of this year. But to judge from the reviews of the ficmany of which are variants on, holy crap, this is the longest work of fiction ever writtenAuraChannelerChris has won already. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Alex Ichs new team disbands less than a week after forming, Supernatural can thank its fandom for its audience growth, Why Hayley Atwell is already the biggest reason to watch Marvels Agent Carter, This fan-made, live-action trailer for an Akira remake is amazing, *First Published: Jul 24, 2013, 9:10 am CDT, The pilot for Teen Titans will be filmed in 2015. To put that number into context: most of the longest novels ever only have a little over a million words in them. For example: I've seen how Fox acts pretty jerkish towards Krystal at the start of Star Fox: Command so I decided to continue on his story with unsuccessful attempts to apologize to her and get hooked up again; how a pretty docile little thing Kirby is until he sprints into battle; how Link has this weird characteristic of barging into people's homes and taking whatever item he finds; how Mario is actually the nicest guy around compared to the impatient Sonic, etc. Jason points out that Smash Bros is basically fan fiction in game form: "Sonic beats up Mario" and "Peach throws a turnip at Ganondorf" are the kind of normal, everyday things that happen in the game. Wasnt there some Smash Bros fanfic that was the previous champ? So over 2.5 million words, and that's just three parts out of ten. Nope, its not Prousts la recherche du temps perdu (In Search of Lost Time). I know the mods don't do much, but if someone reported it, it could get deleted. 2324334 Depends on if you mean a series or just a single fic. I could either become a big influence in making many teens and children get into literature, or get my butt sued to high heavens by Nintendo. Its The Subspace Emissarys Worlds Conquest, and its a Super Smash Bros. WIP (work-in-progress) on fanfiction.net. The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest is a Super Smash Brothers fanfiction that is over 4,100,000 words long and contained in a current 221 chapters. Can we agree that this doesn't count as the worlds longest fanfic? For starters, it's a sequel to The Bond of Aura that tells about my OC [original character] named Chris who has a fateful encounter with a special Lucario [a species of Pokemon], who is scared and curious of what has happened to him after ending up in the real world where there are no Pokmon or battles. P.S. . I mean, I deleted one of my old stories, and it still appears in the side bar of one of my other stories. A Gravity Falls fangirl wakes up inside the body of Bill Cipher. It was unknown to him if it was possible to seek shelter inside a building with a Reaper decal, but there were no other options. I thought it started to go downhill at around chapter 1193. And that can be a problem on his own because he has no idea where her loyalties lie. Then, the phrase anything is possible comes to mind. Sort by: Hot. I think I should give an example of the many I have. Youre getting this so far, right? It has 1509 chapters with a total length of 6,713,475 words, making it one of the longest stories on this website. Okay, Im just making sure. Breaking the Bad Boy by @blue_maiden - 38M. only have a little over a million words in them. Six Anime Characters With Permanent Invitations To 'The Cookout'. Start a new thread to share your experiences with like-minded people. This is his story. Also, it's notable the mention in one of the articles, of the Teen Titans fanfic "These Black Eyes", by POST. I have livid nightmares that this story will end at ten million words. Surprise Creepy. The story follows an alternate storyline for season 3 of the Sarah Conner Chronicles. Without publication requirements or worries about costs, you can smash you keyboard for as long as you want. Your email address will not be published. This also has a large impact on Rons character development. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Enter your email address to follow this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. I mostly read fan fiction as a whole. A Wife's Secret by @Princess_Jenpaumevi - 37.4M. And in his spare time, he writes the longest work of fan fiction ever composed. Caring for his life over anybody else's, Chris took the decision to enter the store, its double doors opening automatically at his feet's request. He is a lot darker than the Ron we know and makes decisions that are quite questionable. There is an immense amount of fanfiction stories on the internet. Whenever I have my laptop (an Acer) or a computer with an internet connection, I usually get to writing to pass the time. Heres what we get when our hero is introduced: Hello, Im Chris. But said "parental neglect" stems from Chris's own actions, and he himself is struggling to live in solitude. Which Harry Potter book is JK Rowling's favorite? Current word count? And it is. The terrifying sight made Chris feel very sick. YOU WILL NEVER GET OUT OF THE WEBSITE. Apparently when AuraChannelerChris of Fanfiction.net first started his Super Smash Brothers fanfic (yes, Super Smash Brothers.it is still a bit mind-boggling to me) titled The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest, he intended to improve his English writing skills. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. It really helps to listen to music, even while readers are reading because it helps to envision a lot of action during battle scenes. Not just fanfiction. Either we create a page for List of Longest Fanfiction or something; but I didn't put this on and despite your claims; it is a novel and it is notable for being long, but it . You can browse fics sorted longest to shortest so finding out the single longest fic is easy As far as longest series no clue how you'd find that out. 1,079 users online "W-what now?!" The fic is These Black Eyes, by Postreposted in 2009 after being deleted, These Black Eyes (TBE) had a small but devoted fandom following. I just googled it and it's on FFN. The effect of the barrier only caused the Lucario Noise to growl loudly. He wrote it, so he read it. complete answer on chilkibopublishing.com, View That's longer than In Search of Lost Time, a seven-volume and 1,267,069 word long novel that's considered by some to be the longest ever published. When do you think you'll finish it? To put that number into context: most of the longest novels ever only have a little over a million words in them. For the record thats more than 6.25 Les Miserables! With over 8 MILLION words, this The Loud House cartoon inspired fanfiction is the longest piece of literature ever written: I skipped to the most recent chapter and they're talking about Bakugan so you know it's got to be good. Now Mob is raised by Claw, and this brings a lot of challenges with it for both of them. Last I was actively reading it was still in Act 4. Take me through a typical day of writing for you. So you may want to look at the other fanfics with this tag and find your own favorite among them. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, rhps_brad_fan on AO3, rhpsdeadzonefan on FFN. Oh shit, Project Horizons finally finished? Ultimate (175) Crossover (163) Anal Sex (154) Original Character(s) (151) Other tags to exclude More Options Crossovers. My writing process is pretty random at times. It's the longest fictional work altogether as far as I know. a TV Tropes page, and a lengthy one at that. Proof that the remaining 10% is worth turning into a trophy for here: These are recommendations made by tropers for Super Smash Bros. It's a Super Smash-bros fan-fiction called "Super Smash Bros Under Fire: The Great Adventure Saga." It was Published on June 14 2018 and last updated on August 31 2018. It's not just about him and X knowing each other. Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Silver Resistance. At least he's applying himself and he has an incredible work ethic. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. complete answer on famisafe.wondershare.com, View After coming so far into writing this, it gave me a somewhat hopeless dream of seeing a true Nintendo anime. Your weekday morning guide to breaking news, cultural analysis, and everything in between, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Ever since it was published serially on fanfiction.net between 2006 and 2007, the 22,678-word-long story has generated very little concrete information, but a tremendous amount of Isabelle commented eagerly. So I came up with the idea of making a massive multi-crossover story that not only includes the worlds of every Smasher, but also extends to many of their different storylines, and, most important of all, includes games outside the Nintendo realm (the many Final Fantasy games, Chrono Trigger, Mega Man Legends, and Star Ocean III). Subspace Emissary Worlds Conquest at 4.10 MILLION words. According to TvTropes, the longest well-known fanfic of all time is 'The Subspace Emissary's worlds Conquest', at a total of 3.5 million words and still going (Making it not only the longest fanfic ever written, but the longest single piece of fiction ever written! @__@. Both are set up for potentially multi million word stories and are passed 700k already and still regularly updating. More broadly, do you hope to ever turn this into, or write, a published book? Page generated in 0.03 seconds If one was to read through this entire fanfic (or just skim through the first & last updated chapter of the fanfic), he might not see any writing improvement at all. Thanks! In 1952, the world's first book of fanfic about fans appeared. 304 Stories. Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts! Right now, the word count for the fanfic is at about 3.9 million words . Total duration "Here-a he comes!" As everyone diverted their attention to the doors, they slid slowly open. It chronicles the adventures of hero Jophan in "the land of Mundane". A supportive community for writers, readers, and reccers to talk about and share FanFiction. Characters can be sorted into playable and non-playable, which distinguishes whether characters can be used with or without the use of a cheat device (like Action Replay) and aren't characters only usable in a specific part of game (such as Master Hand in World of Light). FIMfiction doesn't seem to update such things. At present, the work has 28 chapters, which are grouped into a rough structure based on 32-bit role-playing games (Disc One, Disc Two, and so on.) 2324337A hundred chapters and counting? Instead, I believe a better indicator to see if theres any writing improvement is to check the authors other stories that he wrote after the initial story (the Super Smash Brothers fanfic, in this case). There are 140 chapters in total that form 6 seasons of Glee. Im a 16 year-old teen. It has 330 chapters so far with 6002182 words, making it the longest Tolkien-inspired story on this website. Chris can do all that without his parents getting suspicious because his parents are conveniently away from the house nearly all the time. I did find a lot of them worth the read to pass the time like The Bean Trees, Pigs in Heaven, Hatchet, Flipped, and Of Mice and Men. . The FanFiction folder in the examples section can say more than I can. I am a 38-year-old book lover living in Rotterdam the Netherlands with my husband and daughter. There are arguments if this is the longest piece of fiction ever, and for a time it was, however other pieces have surpassed it in length . For ponies specifically, Diaries of a Madman. Randomly opened chapter 953, and the first lines is basically this. The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest is a fanfic loosely based on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and it's over 3,500,000 words long. That's a quote from the fic's TV Trope page: yes, this thing even has a TV Tropes page, and a lengthy one at that. It is quite an action story with so many layers that there is something for everyone who loves this fandom. His mind racing with fleeting thoughts, Chris looked around and then found the entrance of the music store. He knew the monster was going easy on him, but it didn't look like that anymore once he heard the Noise growl a war cry and slamming its clawed feet as it made its way to him. Their FF.net author profile alone is ten thousand words long. This doesn't really qualify as literature IMO, it's just a bunch of words. When my brother first told me about the worlds longest fanfiction, I was completely shocked. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Priase Jemus! Challenge accepted! This story is about the Witcher and combines all the media types out there. Im a 16 year-old. Yes, that's right. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, by comparison, stands at just . Check out our very popular Dramione fanfic post!). Would you ever submit your work to an editor? It would be great if the prose improved substantially over time. But a spam fic? While Season Six of Alex Warlorn's Pony POV Series is "only" 677,000 words, if one were to consider that it is currently at chapter 134 and count seasons 1-5 in the word count, it would probably top one million words by now. I remember reading a HP fanfic which did get to the point it was bigger than the whole series at >1.1M words. The new longest fanfiction on this particular website is about Lord . He had paid the reservation in full as soon as the announcement came to the internet and the general media. K+: Some content may not be suitable for young children, usually those below nine years of age. TSEW is "based" on the Nintendo fighting game Super Smash Bros. in the same way that Proust's novel is "based" on a bite of tea cake, and it is a monumental thing. How long do you think The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest will be by the time you finish it? Can you report it because I Don't want this trash to be the longest piece of literature, This is a million words longer than the record for longest piece of literature, which is a Smash Bros fanfic. The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest is a Super Smash Brothers fan-fic that is absurdly long and entertaining. Priase Jesus! These 10 are just a small sample of all the amazing stories available that are really long! Not only that, but Chris's knowledge of everyone is either a boon or a curse depending on the situation. !2nd channel vid: https://www. 8. So, in a few words, each Smasher character has their own personal dilemma and views that clash with another character. The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest, published on fanfiction.net between 2008 and 2018, reached 4.1 million words by its conclusion, an admittedly impressive number. Romano joined Vox as a staff reporter in 2016. I'm writing this because I haven't seen to many of them Cover by TakerArts. In which Mr. Grizz meets two certain beings in space after his defeat and undergoes three strange experiences. Fanfiction.net. Extinction. Maybe you've heard of it? What I seet would probably give the Pokmon anime a run for its money, but that's just my opinion. And now she has a chance to change the story lines she didnt care for. 1,323,513 hits today, 2,001,761 yesterday, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Fanfiction Last updated just a few days ago. That's almost exactly 50% of the length of the one you describe. It's a Super Smash-bros fan-fiction called "Super Smash Bros Under Fire: The Great Adventure Saga." The story is 172 chapters long and has 3,173,970 words. Other favorites include Shin Megami Tensei games, Final Fantasy, and some oddballs like Arc Rise Fantasia. It would not be a terrible goal if the author was so inclined. It takes place in an alternate universe and diverges quite a lot from canon. For starters, everyone loves a superhero, and Teen Titans has five at once, while the unconventional heroes of the Nintendo Mario franchise and Pokmon are no less beloved, if a little quirkier. Though a small touch of his head revealed that a bleeding bruise was somewhere in his hair, Chris shivered with fear and made a run for it inside the store. Love writing? While the third and final arc of These Black Eyes will never be reposted because its own author thinks its terrible, Subspace Emissary is still going strong. pokemon. Previously, the record is held by a Kantai Collection fanfic "Ambience: A Fleet Symphony" by Hieda no Akyuu with 4,556,264 words (last updated April 2019). We got lots of awesome Bakugan and it was amazing. CCW: Character Championship Wrestling by NinjaCato on AO3 caps at about. The Enchanted Duplicator by Walt Willis and Bob Shaw was a metafiction based on Bunyan's The Pilgrim's Progress, but which described a world populated with sci-fi fans. But in this post, I will write about some of the longest fanfiction stories on Archive of Our Own. The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest is a fanfic loosely based on Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and it's over 3,500,000 words long. 4146275 Thanks for the tip I learned over a year ago on a thread I posted over a year ago. It's The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest, and it's a Super Smash Bros. WIP (work-in-progress) on fanfiction.net. Now, people will probably scoff at the mere thought of including non-Nintendo worlds in this, as the characters in this story are most likely never going to be seen outside their worlds, like for example Yoshi in a Resident Evil place (relax, he was never seen there), so I laid out some rules. The truth is the longest piece of fiction in the world to dateis a fanfiction.This fanfiction has 4,102,217 words, with more than 220 chapters! Would this be allowed on Ao3? The loud house: revamped at 6.55 MILLION words. The world's longest work of fiction is a Super Smash Bros. fanfic titled "The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest." Written by a Spanish-speaking college junior who wanted to improve his English, it has over 3.5 million words, which makes it twice the length of the world's longest novel, and 6+ times longer than War and Peace. It then began to shoot Aura Sphere after Aura Sphere. If you're going to spend all that time writing, nudging ever closer to creating a masterpiece may provide you greater fulfillment than you are currently. The Subspace Emissarys Worlds Conquest is a Super Smash Brothers fanfiction that is over 4,100,000 words long and contained in a current 221 chapters. Out of curiosity, what is the longest fan fiction story, both word-wise and chapter-wise? If you are looking for some of the longest fanfiction stories out there, then this is the post for you. That would be pretty rad if that ever happened. Most '90s kids will remember the eccentric educational TV series Bill Nye the Science Guy, and it turns . So in the 5 minutes I spent searching, I found another one in the RWBY fandom: 'RWBY Loops' by Leviticus Wilkes. Chris was nearly fazed by the slap and the crash as he slid down to the concrete, his Black Mage hat falling to the side. It's full of spelling errors and makes 0 sense. Required fields are marked *. It starts where season 2 ended, and instead of focusing only on the battle with Skynet, it also shows a lot more character development. Yelping, Chris reared back, but the monster slapped him hard on his face, sending the teen to the right side where he crashed hard against the wall. "I can't wait to meet him!" "You won't have to wait a-much longer!" Mario pointed to the nearby. repeated over and over to full out the fic. You are using an out of date browser. From there, the large sequel came about. I read the first chapter and then skipped to see if the whole thing is written that way. Two of the top five longest stories filtered by word count are by BlackRoseRaven, and are the 8th and 10th story arcs in "The Blooming Moon Chronicles." The word fighter is Spelled "figthers". A lawyer from New York moves to rural Ireland, but little does she know that this will bring her on the path of elves and hobbits. Subspace follows OC Chris and the Pokemon Lucario, who "embark on a quest to stop the Subspace Emissary from taking over all the worlds." Getting a non-human person dropped into his room wasn't the answer he was expecting, but he manages to live with it. The fanfiction is called Subspace Emissary Worlds Conquest, based on the popular fighting game Super Smash Bros Brawl's. adventure mode, the Subspace Emissary. He studies computer science and computer maintenance. Required fields are marked *. After The Subspace Emissary, the next contender for the prize of longest fictional work may be a mid-2000s Teen Titans fanfic by a writer whos now a My Little Pony superfan. Appearing in the Oxford English Dictionary, this 45-letter word for a disease is the longest English word that is defined in a major dictionary. Fan Fics, all of which have to be signed to stay on the page. Everyone will show them off when the times come. 2022 All rights Reserved. Examining trends in fanfiction. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. One rule is that I only make eight or so characters go into a crossover world if they can fit into the theme. Fimfiction is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Hasbro Inc.. Its called These Black EyesWhen people are bored and have a ton of time and ideas on their hands, they tend to ramble on and on. I've read plenty of Chinese fantasy wuxia novel that are over 2000 chapters and still on going. It doesnt take long before the lawyer and some of her friends become fully immersed in this fantasy world. It is very hard for her to make a life of her own and not change everything about herself. 3.5 million words, and counting. And even has a list of actors that appeared as the characters in that chapter. It stars the OC Chris and Lucario, who embarks on a quest to stop the Subspace Emissary from taking over all the worlds. But, I feel like a work like this would be better suited for animation. Random plot points come out nowhere and just take over the story, with no warning! The previous record holder was indeed a Super Smash Bros Brawl fanfic. Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings trilogy runs 558,003 words long, making it a lengthy book series by any measure. The plot of this one is a "what-if" version of the real final battle against Tabuu gone wrong.. Master Hand is himself the leader of the faction and he's the one who makes a hasty decision to go into the real world to get outsider help to stop the army from moving out. (LogOut/ Not to be pessimistic, but I wonder how good that story can be at that rate of writing. And in his spare time, he writes the longest work of fan fiction ever composed. The 10 Best Classroom of the Elite Fanfiction Stories to Read in 2023, The 10 Best Snape Adopts Abused Harry Fanfiction Stories in 2023. This is 20th-century American author Ernest Hemingways famous six-word story. 2324334 Probably Past Sins or Fallout: Equestria??? I'm so grateful for all the help from teachers and my reviewers for helping me reach this level to write compelling stories. 4 August 1914, Germany) who passed away on 24 October 1997, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA, as verified on 1 January 2021. Their reporting at the Daily Dot covered everything from Harry Potter and anime to Tumblr and Gamergate. If you like what you see, grab the magazine for less than ten dollars, or subscribe and get all future magazines for half price.. 4833019 It'll have to contend against the longest fanfic ever created, The Subspace Emissary's Worlds Conquest. But there is! In 1952, the world's first book of fanfic about fans appeared. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Cookies Designed and coded by knighty & Xaquseg - 2011-2023, Privacy Agreed. Longest river which forms estuary in India. on bookshop.tumblr.com, View I have played nearly all of the Super Smash Bros' characters' games. Posted on Jul 24, 2013Updated on Jun 1, 2021, 10:49 am CDT. Honestly, Smash Bros Fanfiction Isn't a bad Idea. But then he comes across a wounded Witcher in the inn where he is staying. According to TvTropes, the longest well-known fanfic of all time is 'The Subspace Emissary's worlds Conquest', at a total of 3.5 million words and still going (Making it not only the longest fanfic ever written, but the longest single piece of fiction ever written!). Together, they play Super Smash Bros. Brawl and realize that theyve opened a portal to the Subspace Army, an advancing horde of would-be world-conquerors who must be defeated using the help of the Smash Bros. catalogue of good guys. Looking even farther down the list, the 6th arc of the series comes in at 749,320 words. How do I change my Gmail theme on my computer? It's been around since 2008, after all. I mainly play a lot of RPGs. The remaining 110 chapters consists the line "Priase Jesus! This fanfic follows the original storyline, but changes are made with the original characters and other developments. Reader. FPS DIESEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/FPSdiesel10quthis is literally the longest thing ever written ever, isnt that crazy!!!