There's nothing like playing 18 holes among the vivid beauty of the Sonoran desert and lush Phoenix North Mountains. Otherwise, below is my article on the use of childrens literature by CIA/Tavistock, which includes a transcript of one of my programming sessions and which describes the Luciferian enclave in which I unwittingly grew up. About Jim Morrison and differences noted about facial features.its interesting he looks nothing like his parents. ALL songs, whether by the top acts or even the most Indie, reference MK ULTRA. Read all Director Joseph Sorrentino Writer History is a LIE. Claire Rousseau Star Joined Do you really think this jalopy flew to the moon? L.A. is so heavy with activity under PROJECT MONARCH and MK-ULTRA, that I didnt put anything to do with Hollywood on the map, and still I easily filled it up. Change), You are commenting using your Twitter account. What can one expect? Length 6515 yards. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. He was asked to go to Look Out Mountain which at the time was owned by John Ladner, former judge in LA Superior Court. David McGowan talks about his article series Inside the LC: The Strange Onelady whom Roman Polanski raped when she was a girl spoke of her training at Vandenberg Air Force Base. Garden Grove, CA 92844, Contact Us! HE WAS THE MK! These cages are called Woodpecker Grids. One of I wish your email contact was available! I noticed something similar recently when I watched Steven Spielbergs Empire of the Sunhow they could use it for programming, pushing the viewer from one perspective to another, from one abuser to another, playing mind games. I think you are absolutely right that Morrison did not write his musicalthough it may have been transmitted to him by V2K. I would love to get my hands on one MI-7 is still pushing this book, as The Guardian recently ranked it 51st on their Greatest Novels of All Time.. He was brainwashed not only by the American military but with LSD promoted by Timothy Leary, who maintained a ranch near Palm Springs and later died in Beverly Hills. A Resistance Site For Survivors of CIA, NSA, Tavistock, and Illuminati Mind Control. Their so-called elite, their bloodlines, rape their own children. That is how these miscreants roll. But still a military compound, it also featured a bomb shelter, a helicopter landing pad, 17 climate-controlled vaults and two underground parking garages. The 50 and 18 mile races travel together for that 18 mile race. For many years, I did not remember my abuse under CIA PROJECT MONARCH. https://jonsnewplace.wordpress.com/2020/07/17/mapping-mk-ultra-in-l-a-fighting-monarch/, TAKE YOUR PROFILE OFF LINKEDIN! The Lookout Mountain trail races begin high atop the mountain at the spectacular Covenant College campus. There are no glass houses. Jim Morrisons father was a career naval officer who graduated from the United States Naval Academy in 1941. We can trace the beginning of this advanced mind control programme to the Tiananmen Square Massacre in 1989. Halo: Reach is a first-person shooter video game set in the Halo universe and direct prequel to Halo: Combat Evolved, depicting the Fall of Reach.It was developed by Bungie, LLC. On November 24, 1863, the Battle of Lookout Mountain was fought on the slopes of the mountain. [vid] But they are also psychopaths. Edgewood is, of course, the longtime home of Americas chemical warfare program, as well as a facility frequently cited as being deeply enmeshed in MK-ULTRA operations. Read More about Beltane (Walpurgisnacht) and Satanic Holidays Here, Singing Oedipal nonsense about his desire to have sex with his mother and murder his father, Jim Morrison glamorized suicide in songs like The End., Still More on Sigmund Freud, Herbert Marcuse, and the CIA. New Restaurant Downtown South Bend, A Resistance Site For Survivors of CIA, NSA, Tavistock, and Illuminati Mind Control. According to people who worked in the hangers helping program, many batches were 2,000 or 3,000 babies. For more information, please see our Drawing on writers like Artaud, Rimbaud, and Nietzsche, Jim Morrison evoked Dionysus, the god of madness, wine, and theater, while he played the shaman. CONGRESS INVESTIGATES THE WEAPONIZATION OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! Please retweet or share as many articles as possible. Click Here To Learn How Satanic Rapists and Child Molesters Infest the Air Force! In my own deprogramming, I catch glimpses of them doing that to me. David McGowan, Military Industrial Entertainment in Laurel Canyon, Trans I've been studying the different projects by the CIA that related to mental manipulation, drug testing, psychic warfare and everything around the area of those subjects and in-between. Mary Gallagher. * the facility was run by the U.S. Air Force. NSA DESTROYS ITS OWN WEAPONS VIDEO GAMES. * Lookout Mountain Laboratory was originally envisioned as an air defense center. PROJECT MONARCH, MK-ULTRA, ECHELON and other programs run by the NSA, CIA, Tavistock Institute, and their affiliates are far more widespread than people imagine. https://fightingmonarch.com/2020/08/02/slot-machines-smartphones-color-programming/. For fifty-three years, I have been a survivor of CIA, NSA, Tavistock, & Illuminati mind control--a targeted individual who fights V2K, PROJECT MONARCH, & MK-ULTRA. Ive read that he might be the relation (speculation) of a Hollywood elite who really looks a lot like him and who was an actor, filmmaker, and performer. The Air Force Base at Lookout Mountain was used against everyone who lived in Laurel Canyon. I hope more people weigh in below, or that you write more with respect to this article and others. Handlers and programmers dont strike me as powerful, strong, or intelligentquite the opposite. He is pitifully alone. She told me that Pepperdine, a private research university, was deeply implicated in CIA PROJECT MONARCH and MK-ULTRA. By 1947, the facility featured a fully operational movie studio. But the mouth is off. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. The 18 and 50 start together and after about a mile of pavement through the campus, the . Aerial view of Lookout Mountain Lab . and the Wonderland School. Crystal Lake Sticker (Oval) New Zealand Mountain Small Poster. The Bush Family, Satanism, and Crimes against America, FBI Special Agent Gunderson: His Fight against Satanic Ritual Abuse and the CIA. Click Here To Learn about Henry Kissingers Crimes! The ones you kept reading to bits. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. $11.99 $16.99. Wizard of Oz and The Sound of Music werent really big ones for me. Edgewood is, of course, the longtime home of Americas chemical warfare program, as well as a facility frequently cited as being deeply enmeshed in MK-ULTRA operations. straight out of Lookout Mountain, a Hollywood style film studio built for the He is probably a handler nowgiven his lengthy career & the fact that he hasnt been suicided yet. Click Here To Learn More About The Symbols Of Phoenix! Meanwhile, Jim Morrison wrote poems from which I learned the word voyeur, describing cruelty, obscenity, and hypnotic spells, which he finished with a reference to the all-seeing eye of the Illuminati and the global intelligence community. Do you remember that tv series Blood and Honor that was about a boy in the Hitler Youth? Cookie Notice Im putting out a book this year, Stories When Little: Growing Up Under MK-ULTRA, which will include much more. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra 7.4k Members 14 Online Created Aug 27, 2012 Join Top posts september 2nd 2020Top posts of september, 2020Top posts 2020 . Hi there! lookout mountain mk ultra; Posted by: Comments: 0 Post Date: June 9, 2022 I have done it.. https://fightingmonarch.com/2019/03/10/the-jersey-devil-satanism-in-popular-media-mind-control-in-childrens-books-cias-promotion-of-homosexuality/, As Ernest Hemingway, whom they eventually brought down, once wrote, Seems like when they get started they dont leave a guy nothing., Even before I woke up, becoming aware of my abuse at age forty-seven, I would find myself thinking of a song a split second before it played on the radio.. Today I spent time making a map of MK-ULTRA activity in Los Angeles. I strongly recommend that people take the time to fill out the affidavit created by my friend, Dr. Katherine Horton, which helped me organize my experience. Difference Between Gibbs And Johns Reflective Models, The race offers three distance options: 10k, 18-miler, and of course, the 50-miler. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. stated that the Cult had a location in California which made all of the training US military intelligences have influenced over 1800 movies and TV shows The 'film unit' moved to the 'surface' from the underground. In the Peter Pan programming, the Programmers tell the slaves that this is riding the light. One of the popular traumas after the small child has endured the Woodpecker Grid cages for days is to rape it. Bild von Vermessungsnummer: HABS WA-232-A Baujahr / Bausubstanz: 1914 Baubeginn Wind River Verwaltungsstandort, Gebude Nr. Americas Most Amazing Mile is pure family fun. Since the scum in the global intelligence community are out to get us, as targeted individuals, journaling or map-making can help you understand the attacks against you and your loved ones. NATO OPERATION GLADIO C MONTEREY PARK, HALF MOON BAY, & LAGUNAWOODS, RELIGIOUS WARS, MIND CONTROL, & THE RENAISSANCESKYNET. Several Playmates appear on my map of MK-ULTRA in L.A., as they had connections to Los Angeles, and others have occurred to me since I generated the document. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. David's Trail Endurance Run. Books by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler on Illuminati Mind Control Techniques. The Lookout Mountain 50 Mile Race is not just an ultra-marathon--it's a trip through history. Hormone Type 6 Diet And Exercise Plan, If you want to know what a Hitler society would look like as they envision it now, it would definitely be the film Gattaca. Click Here To Learn More about Joni Mitchells Targeting! Different maps can give you a different perspective. Laurel Canyons rebellious teen years, and it remained operational for the most Electrified wire ringed their headquarters in the Hollywood Hills. Autore dell'articolo: Articolo pubblicato: 16/06/2022; Categoria dell'articolo: rockin' the west coast prayer group; Commenti dell'articolo: . June 14, 2022; idioms for beautiful nature Wonder Woman MK-ULTRA Abuse at Linden High School, Union, NJ (1976-1978), Danger Island MK-ULTRA Abuse at Linden High School, Union, NJ (1976-1978). Follow the sign to Lookout Mountain (take a left). Phoenix isa town controlled by the freemasons, full of weird ritual sites, and riddled with sexual abuse and mind controlbut thats for a different map. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Tolkien (more on the all-seeing eye), The Quiet American by Graham Greene (CIA in Vietnam), Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov (also famous as a dirty book and promoting child molesting), On The Road by Jack Kerouac (promoting itineracy and glamorizing drunkenness), Catch 22 by Joseph Heller (double-binds in programming and decision trees), Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy by John Le Carr (disinformation by an MI-6 agent), The BFG by Roald Dahl (creepy childrens literature by another MI-6 agent), and The Book of Laughter and Forgetting by Milan Kundera (wiping memories with amnesic walls). There's been a lot of talk about Fort Detrick and biological warfare in relation to the coronavirus conspiracy. Each season theres a new reason to visit! Wonderland Park Avenue, the installation was hidden from view and surrounded by . Great aid stations with hot soup, a dose of Southern hospitality and camp fires at night. programming, although I forgot to put him on the map. The bands debut effort, Mr. This disgrace to the uniform was a member of Anton La Veys Church of Satan, he founded the Temple of Set, and he married a satanic cult leader, Lilith Sinclair. A weird name for a film studio, especially considering it was government owned. The address of Nimitz Hospital is the code 232 Naval Air Weapons Station. The base was set up to test new weapons. Evidently, the Navy decided that mind controlled people were an important weapon to test. 1941 2.5 . Which indicates my programming is heavily SRA. (Think the Moon landing footage and everything else thrown in). Charlie Manson lived on the edge of Los Angeles, at Spahn Ranch, where he brainwashed his family under MK-ULTRA. Meeker. Its been said that Journalists and Actors make the best spies because they don't raise suspicion while travelling and the access afforded them. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 200K. the characteristics of Trauma-based mind control is that it breaks down in the KING CHARLES, GORDONSTOUN, & THE COCK OF THE NORTH. drug counseling program Peters ran in Chicago. ], Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. [S]ELECTION.CODE A DOCUMENTARY BY LARALOGAN, TARGETED JUSTICE SUES THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AND THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELANDSECURITY, NOKIA BELL LABS, THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION, ANDFASCISM, CATASTROPHIC CONTAGION, SEERS 2025, & THE NEXTPLANDEMIC, ENGLISH FREEMASONS, THE ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE, & BNAIBRITH, SQUASH RACKETS, BOARDING SCHOOL, &PAKISTAN, BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, GEORGE III, & MICROWAVEHARASSMENT, HOW THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY DESTROYS ITS OWN WEAPONS CANNABIS. I think thats true of Paul McCartneythat his muse that dictates songs is really his controller. This is his threat and power. (Much Thanks to David Lookout Mountain Trail. He has no brow ridge. Click Here To Learn More about Brian Wilson, the Beatles, and Charlie Manson! [S]ELECTION.CODE A DOCUMENTARY BY LARA LOGAN, TARGETED JUSTICE SUES THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION AND THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY, NOKIA BELL LABS, THE FOURTH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION, AND FASCISM, CATASTROPHIC CONTAGION, SEERS 2025, & THE NEXT PLANDEMIC, ENGLISH FREEMASONS, THE ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE, & BNAI BRITH, SQUASH RACKETS, BOARDING SCHOOL, & PAKISTAN, BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, GEORGE III, & MICROWAVE HARASSMENT, HOW THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY DESTROYS ITS OWN WEAPONS CANNABIS. I cant tell you how many hours I spent watching Psycho, The Birds, Rear Window, Vertigo and Marnie. Lookout Mountain is a former airforce station that produced government movies. Along those lines, today I put together a map of MK-ULTRA activity in Los Angeles, based on my own experience, the experience of targeted individuals, and my understanding of history and popular culture. A Rock Star lives a hard life, from the constant performance perspective. Clovis Funeral Chapel Obituaries, Hellcat 50km Endurance Run. The Air Force Base at Lookout Mountain was used against everyone who lived in Laurel Canyon. The first couple miles are flat and fast on the college cross country trails and then the speed slows down and the course turns to narrow and beautiful trails along two separate creeks with a couple steep climbs, so if you are new to trails this is a good one to hike and regardless what pace, this one will challenge you. lookout mountain road for 0.1 mile, pass through a board gate and go south and west for 7.6 miles, take the left hand fork and continue west for 4.6 miles (azimuth mark), take the right hand stamped ref mk no 1, set in the top of a square concrete post that is flush with the ground and is about 5 feet higher than the station. connection Click Here To Learn More about the Origins of Microwave Harassment! Susan Ford grew up in the satanic community of Woodland Hills, where she experienced horrific abuse. I remember being obsessed with Hitchcock as a child (another degenerate for your list). https://laterreestconcave.home.blog/. THE UNITED NATIONS REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE A SMARTPHONE! Once one realizes the extent to which cybernetic technology has been implanted in human beings, many things become understandableincluding the weird robotic demeanor of scum like "From the beginning, you know the end." I was also a part of some kind of Nazi group as well, Boys from Brazil craziness. lookout mountain mk ultra. How Many Words Can Be Made From Inhabit, So the CIA's interests obviously extend beyond military. like a government run operation centred at Lookout Mountain Laboratory, The trigger than the programming structure/entrainment being instilled as deeply visual sentences designed to encourage fantasizing. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. ZMEK MATEK TEMNOTY. Runners will follow or cross no less than 5 different creeks leading the runners to Lula Lake Land Trust that winds through rhododendron, mixed hardwood, and Hemlock forests and the towering 120' Lula Falls. A woke friend of mine told that the flashing lights were part of my programming. and MK Ultra by Paul A Drockton M.A. Riders on the Storm is a reference to electroshock therapy. Just minutes from downtown Chattanooga, TN, Lookout Mountain is the perfect destination for out-of-the-ordinary experiences and amazing natural wonders. Not in a strictly clinical or criminal sense, but in our whole physical and emotional stance before the world. The City of Littleton, CO makes every effort to produce and publish the most current and accurate information possible. Playboy is the same: Many experience horrific abuse, but they do not remember because they were drugged and hypnotized. of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation. Ive suspected that Morrison and the Doors were involved in MK with many photos of JM covering one eye to refer to Eye of Horus and the cover photo of the band w/Crowley sculpture. Just as CIA controls the film industry, the television industry, and the news, CIA controls the music industry. . 2018 Attachment Size project mk-ultra[15545700].pdf 470.62 KB Project MK-ULTRA- Intellipedia Doc ID: .6613524 Approved for Release: 2018/12/12 006760269 W (U) Project MK-ULTRA From Intellipedia (b) (3)- P.L. Mind Control, [The 60 and 70's Hollywood and the music industry looks 50K. early 1990s (Ibid) https://fightingmonarch.com/2017/11/04/the-kennedy-assasination-jackies-dress/. Click Here To Learn How CIA Used Shogun and the Thorn Birds for Programming! Years of fake propaganda filmed there. Lookout Mountain Laboratory was also located in Laurel Canyon. Lookout Mountain is a former airforce station that produced government movies. No other place has been identified The rape is intentionally brutal so that it will be as traumatic as possible. Invalid Date, JARED Leto almost died climbing a mountain after his safety rope was cut by a rock. He seeks them out with his myriad army of eyes- like the childs notion of a Deity who sees all. I am 29 now. On November 24, 1863, the pivotal Civil War Battle of Lookout Mountain was fought on the slopes, which are often covered with dense fog in the wee hours of the morning. This is where the entertainment capitol of the world, Hollywood, was founded, pumping out MK ULTRA movies and devil worshiping rock music, which are the main mind control weapons used against humans, based out of Lookout Mountain. The Lookout Mountain trail races begin high atop the mountain at the spectacular Covenant College campus. I read everything he wrote and many of his links. See spectacular views as you travel up and down Lookout Mountain on one of the worlds steepest passenger railways. The 10K has become one of the most challenging 10K courses in the region and for good reason. Wed love to hear from you! John Ladner was Aileen Gettys business manager. . The programmers are intelligent. Click Here To Learn about the Tavistock Institute's Control of the Beatles! Click Here To Learn More about Tavistocks Control of Cat Stevens! Theres an intrusion all right, but its not divine. It was a military facility after all. Fighting Monarch, UMBRELLAS, MALTA, & COLOR PROGRAMMING IN MK-ULTRA Fighting Monarch, ZERSETZUNG & MIND GAMES Fighting Monarch, GROUNDHOG DAY, ETERNAL RETURN, & THE ORDER OF ST. HUBERTUS fightingmonarch FRINGE CULTURE: News You're Embarrassed to Admit is True, Michael Aquino Research Information | cathy fox blog on child abuse, USEFUL IDIOTS OLIVER SACKS Fighting Monarch, HAVANA SYNDROME DR. LEONID BER INTERVIEWED BY JOHN KIRIAKOU, NORFOLK SOUTHERN MEANS, MOTIVE, & OPPORTUNITY. Report author Mike Norris at the Lookout Mountain 50 Miler. Fighting Monarch, CIA ROGUES GALLERY TIMOTHY LEARY Fighting Monarch, CALIFORNIA: TARGETED BY THE NEW WORLD ORDER Fighting Monarch, MK-ULTRA: THE TARGETING OF JONI MITCHELL, SHAMANIC CONVERSIONS, & MORGELLONS Fighting Monarch, JIM HENSON CIAS USEFUL IDIOT Fighting Monarch, JOSEPH CONRAD & THE NEW WORLD ORDER Fighting Monarch, A PUNK GANG RUNS THE POLICE Fighting Monarch, BOTH SIDES NOW JONI MITCHELL, TAVISTOCK, & THE ISLE OF WIGHT Fighting Monarch, MAPPING MK-ULTRA IN L.A. Fighting Monarch, Project MK-Ultra * FREE STATE OF V * Public Policy, HISTORIE HOLOCAUSTU DT GOJIM A NOV MASOV HROBY V NKOLIKA VRSTVCH. Nothing. Click Here To Learn More about Hugh Hefners Crimes! Kanye West may be one of the most famous artists to ever represent the city of Chicago, Illinois. Required fields are marked *. The scum implanted Howard Hughes with cybernetics when they sabotaged his plane, to get him alone in the hospital, and they used this technology to drive him mad. Atlanta, USA 36 contributions. The Monkees were used to prime children for the Beatles, so they would do drugs, leave home, and join mind control cults. Lookout Mountain Laboratory . Rothschild lived on Lookout Mountain, above Laurel Canyon, right next to the Lookout Mountain Air Force Station, another center used in MK-ULTRA. The Resurgent Dome is an area inside the caldera that was built up by volcanism and uplift. It doesnt require a lot of brainpower to go through a program cycle to trigger another asset. Lookout Mountain, GA. 30750. Simpson trial and the Rodney King beating. Charles Manson was associated with the brother of Brian Wilson, the leader of the Beach Boys, who grew up near Disneyland, before he started to hear voices in his head. Similar tunnels ran under the McMartin Preschool, near Hermosa and Manhattan Beach, where my friends and I innocently swam and sunbathed while hundreds of children were sexually abused by a satanic cult. Fynn Glover. He is an evil faker. GENE Decode Timeline-Shifts, AF1, Ankle Moniter, 2 Moons. MK-Ultra program and would prove to be an extremely important key in exposing Charles Mansonwas associated with the brother of Brian Wilson, the leader of the Beach Boys, who grew up near Disneyland, before he started to hear voices in his head. Take an unforgettable journey along the Enchanted Trail where each step reveals natural beauty and wonders along the woodland path. HOW TO SPOT CYBERNETICS BY EATING POTATO CHIPS! Otherwise, I have no sympathy for handlers, who should die a traitors death, but they are also victims. I went to Pomona College in the 1980s, where the scum broke into our rooms to hypnotize, drug, and abuse us. And I also recommend that people create private, public, or semi-public journals and maps. I dont think i was the only MK who was used this way. Agent Morrison retired his character in a PSYOP publicity death in order to cause maximum trauma to his young fans. We read it together as a family, and my father used to tease me that my mood swings were like Toads. . Cisco Wheeler, the grand niece of General Earle Wheeler, Head of Joint Chiefs of Staff, describes the programming center as follows. I Dream Of Jeannie The Fake Moon Landing, Microwave Harassment, & Sexual Slavery, The Fake Moon Landing and The Murder of Gus Grissom. The 10K has become one of the most challenging 10K courses in the region and for good reason. 10 Photos Thriller Set during the true and unconscionable Central Intelligence Agency MK ULTRA drug experimentations in the early 1960s, MIDNIGHT CLIMAX follows the journey of Ford Strauss, a brilliant psychiatrist, whose moral and scientific boundaries are pushed to the limit as he is recruited to. File: 1637511672276.png - (106498B / 104.00KB, 450x527) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. The CIA and Military did all that in their Laurel Canyon hideaway. Home. It pollutes my experience to share my head, heart, or body-space with one of the degenerates.