Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. We offer lot rentals, as well as new and used homes for sale across Maine. In fact, there are schools, universities, school districts and lastly parks nearby. Call now to book a moving truck at your local Budget Truck location. Waterville is a city in Kennebec County, Maine. Located in Riverside Drive Park. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Comment * Yes . Maine Real Estate. Love that! Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Countryside Mobile Home Park has 3 shopping centers within 3.5 miles, which is about a 6-minute drive. Rental buildings; Apartments for rent; Houses for rent; All rental listings; . Refine your Waterville real estate search results by price, property type, bedrooms, baths and other features. Waterville was officially incorporated as a town on June 23, 1802. for houses over 400 sq.ft, 600 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Transit Score measures access to public transit. Life is great at Countryside Mobile Home Park. Finally, the western portion of Waterville branched off, first becoming West Waterville and then incorporating themselves as Oakland. With MHVillage, you can easily stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in Maine. Oakland Homes for Sale $292,289. 2600 Five Mile Road NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525 Woodlands Assisted Living Of Waterville provides senior living in Waterville, Maine. An apartment unit for rent in this city costs you from $1,000 to $1,550. View details, map and photos of this patio home property with 2 bedrooms and 2 total baths. Cities with Manufactured Home Communities Near Me. This is why we are now offering a Premium Salary & Cost of Living Calculator.. Our Premium Calculator Includes: - Compare Cities cost of living across 9 different categories - Personal salary calculations can optionally include Home . Excellent choice! We are sure you can find your ideal home, location, and community. Using this messaging system for any other purposes, such as solicitation or filing complaints, is prohibited by the MHVillage.com Terms of Use. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries. This form is intended for legitimate inquiries from individuals who are considering Countryside Mobile Home Park. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. All of the best foreclosed homes for sale in Waterville are located in the following zip code areas on Foreclosure.com: 04901 04903. From Business: Discover the Freedom and Convenience of Modular HomesBROWSE OUR MANUFACTURED HOMES FOR SALE IN SIDNEY, MEDo you have a dream of owning your own home but can't, From Business: Why buy your home from Country Lane Homes? Choose from senior communities, all-age communities, resident-owned communities, pet-friendly parks, and several others. . 0 Homes For Sale 0 Homes For Rent. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Rental Info For Sale 14 Kimberly St Applications . Find your dream home in the Waterville area using the tools above. Sale Pending < 1. Home offers two bedrooms, one bath, central air conditioning, new appliances, propane heat. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search mobile homes with ease. $95,000 $8k. Playing host to Colby and Thomas colleges, Waterville is a spirited, vibrant community with plenty of homes for rent for growing families to settle down in. Used under license. 2600 Five Mile Road NE Grand Rapids, MI 49525 18 King St, Waterville, ME 04901. 14 Lots. Houses 3D and Video Tours, Waterville . Coming Soon! Countryside Mobile Home Park welcomes any questions or comments you may have. If something looks fishy, let us know. Coming Soon! Price Reduced. School data provided by Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. That is why we have compiled a list of 19 mobile homes that are currently for sale within Waterville, ME residential boundaries, including open house listings. 0.4 mi, 1 Br Filter. New homes are getting added all the time. MLS# 4944401. Waterville was officially incorporated as a town on June 23, 1802. Life is great at Countryside Mobile Home Park. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Many people choose to live near Waterville, ME because of its good reputation as well as its proximity to several parks and recreational areas. For Rent; Maine; Kennebec County; 04901; 04901 Real Estate Facts. China Village Homes for Sale $307,806. Back to Budget Truck Rental Locations . Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Surrounded by amenities, such as the Waterville Opera House . Double Eagle Properties; L/A Properties Form; Contact (207) 877-7200; Directions; Double Eagle Parks in Waterville, ME. Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me. 30 minutes to Waterville. ME 04937, 1-2 Br Contact us today to schedule a viewing and make 9 Pleasant Street your new home! When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. Stop by the leasing office to check the current floorplan availability today. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. 3 Mikes Ln Apt 1, Smithfield, ME 04978. As a result, the town has a thriving cultural scene, with mainstays such as the Colby College Museum of Art, Waterville Opera House, Redington Museum, and Railroad Square Cinema. Waterville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, Waterville Time and distance from Countryside Mobile Home Park. Mobile Repair Form; Rental Application; Mobile Park Locations; Pay Now. The address for this community is in Waterville at 457 W. River Rd. apartments / housing for rent . Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. ME Waterville is home to two institutions of higher educationColby College and Thomas College. . 2. We will look into it right away. On January 23, 1888,Waterville became the 15th city in Maine. Explore 20 apartments for rent and 8 houses for rent in Waterville, ME with rental rates ranging from $700 to $1,800. There are currently mobile home parks in the Waterville area with homes or available lots listed on MHVillage. . Rental Source. One minute from Route 95 (Maine Turnpike) 311 Oxbow Road, Palmyra, ME | (207) 754-6888 | info@pleasantacresestates.com . $725. This is a list of all of the rental listings in Waterville ME. 281 Main St. 281 Main St unit 401, Waterville, ME 04901. Search apartments for rent in Waterville, ME. Heat, water, sewer, snow removal, and lawn care are included in your rent. Augusta Homes for Sale $234,054; Waterville Homes for Sale $201,518; Winslow Homes for Sale $236,904; Oakland Homes for Sale $275,984; Winthrop Homes for . The average home rent in Waterville is $1,341. There are currently 230 Apartments for Rent in Newport, ME with pricing that ranges from $880 to $$2,200. Brokerage. 3 Beds @ Pleasant St, Waterville - Experience the ultimate in downtown living at 9 Pleasant Street! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Waterville, ME 04901-4420. Homes for Rent Near Me; Oakland Rentals; Oakland Houses for Rent; Oakland Apartments for Rent; Saved Homes 1; Saved Searches 0 (844) 417-0593; Oakland, ME Mobile Homes for Sale. Network of Sites. $75,000. 665 W River Rd. He was very responsive and timely. Mobile Phone Number * See this property in person. Village Green Mobile Home Park West River Road, Waterville, ME 04901. Mobile Home Rental & Leasing (207) 539-0944. 2 BR, 1 Bath, 131 College Ave #2, Waterville, Maine. If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, In sending this message, you agree to Rentals.coms, Do Not Share or Sell My Personal Information. For Sale. Looking for Mobile Homes for Rent? Useful Resources for New Renters. 18.5 mi. The leasing staff will assist you in finding the perfect new place. View photos, floor plans and more. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nation's premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. This area is considered a car-dependent area and most errands will require a car. All Rights Reserved, Manufactured Housing Landlord & Tenant Laws. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. Waterville is located in Kennebec, Maine, with an estimated municipal population of 16,558 residents. Locals also enjoy congregating to engage in outdoor fun at Quarry Road Recreation Area and on the Kennebec River. Averills Mobile Home Park 52 Falls Rd, Benton, ME 04901. $1,200-$1,425 See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Mobile Home Rental & Leasing in Waterville, ME. Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MHVillage Inc. is the nations premier online marketplace for buying and selling manufactured homes with more than 25 million unique visitors annually. Soon after, it was known as the town of Winslow, named after the general who established Fort Halifax. 2 Beds, 1 Bath. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Choose from price, year, beds, baths, home size, and several others. . Mobile home lot. CL. 6.8 mi, Farmingdale, You'll love the roomy floor plan, which provides plenty of space to make your home your own. This area is served by the Waterville Public Schools attendance zone. Since 1955, our fourth generation family-owned and operated business in Winslow, Maine has helped thousands become homeowners. On the site, you can find everything from department contact . From Business: Bar Harbor Homes is a property rental company in Trenton, ME that focuses on vacation rentals and scenic trails.