#nct u scenario #nct u mtl #nct 127 scenario #nct 127 reaction #nct 127 mtl #nct dream mtl #nct dream . Jessi Has The Best Response To The Fact PSY Doesn't Like Her Wearing Revealing Clothes . Promise me right now baby boy/girl.Good. -You want to ask me questions through Inbox? -The moment you appeared in front of him at a the fan sign, he immediately had the urge to be close to you. -I normally ask a decent amount of questions before roleplaying. Baby baby! Doesnt make sense does it? I got so worried. I accept your apology, but you know I would never do that. i feel like he would give you his favourite ones as well : Hey Felix/Oppa/Hyung.Not right now, please leave so I can work in peace.O-oh, but- Felix looked at you, pissed. I-I just noticed how much he really do-I cant believe you assume Im having an affair! Which eventually turned into something more, much to your denials. Now you want to talk? The argument was petty on his behalf. you got added to a groupchat with him in it. -Meeting A Fan And Its Love At First Sight. -I do not judge how people roleplay normally. This is mafia AU if that makes you uncomfortable please dont interact. You easily plunge your legs into the leg holes, pulling up the jeans that slide up your hips and rest at your waist. Jungwoo:He honestly never noticed it, until one of the members pointed it out themselves.Wah, your son really looks like Donghyuck! You really think so..? Jaehyun immediately gasped, standing up with a deadly glare. You just listened quietly, not wanting to anger him into doing something rash. Please dont hurt me o-or any of my family! Changbin just chuckled, gripping your face as he passionately kissed you.You just kissed back, sniffling. Masterlist Anonymous said: can I request nct dream and WayV reaction to you wearing revealing clothes? Hiiii no its okay! So you got ready, putting the best clothes you could find and walk down the stairs. In a similar vein to wearing new clothes, trying them on indicates change may be on the way. You wear his clothes pt2. Okay?. Nct Dream reaction to you wearing their clothes . youre staying at home all day doing nothing? Eventually, he did see the resemblance between him and his son. A little too close for his liking, considering the fact that you were basically naked. Im absolutely wrong, I dont know what got a hold of me! Dont ever feel afraid of me sweetheart.. your lucky Im tired if not I will still be walking around. He would give out a fake laugh, pulling you back upstairs to pick out new clothes, even with you denying it.Cmon, atleast a t-shirt! I do: Fluff, smut, angst, agere/age-regression(Little Space), AUs (School, modern, work, yandere [maybe], omegaverse, & so on), etc! You would try to teach him English, and he would try to teach you Korean, but youd both just end up dying laughing and give up. He'd absolutely hate all of that. ), Build A Changbin (Give CB any personality you want, whatever kinks you want, however tall you want,etc!). Remember that next time, okay? People would probably think he is Jaes kid instead of his. He would keep calm and sit you down, having a stern talk and relisting his rules again. He wouldnt even care if the members stared or looked you up and down. Trying on Clothes. Would you like to go shopping for new clothes darling? You shook your head, you were freezing but the stares he gave you were to good to pass up on. NCT DREAM reaction to when you wear revealing clothes, Requested? EX: If you/your oc is 18, you can change the age to 22 to be older than JiJi if you would like! Then he saw you, well first heard your high heels echoing down the stairs. I love you so so much and Id do anything for you. I love you baby, so so so much. You probably wouldnt mind his presence as he would be cool with it.. You felt your bottom lip start to wobble, hands shaking. You noticed, but decided not to say anything, everyone does it. Here have some popcorn!, Yukhei (Lucas): He would look around in disbelief almost, lowkeyan I ooping. To be honest I see him pushing you back inside with pink hued cheeks. you were hanging out with the 00 line, deciding to go on a walk to the pier and have ice cream. Jisung. But if he did see one of his members looking at you, he would distract them to make them stop then lead you out of the room.Noo, I just have an important, would you say, mission for you to do Jagiya!! I love you so much Mark. He smiled and kissed you. He'd be kind of surprised there are really people like that out there, who would lay their hands upon the person they 'love'. STOP TRYING TO SPITE MEEE!, Originally posted by seungminshoneyvocals, Mark: He would make the most deal out of everything. If something was sad, youd cry. Did you just tell ME no? You gulped, playing with your fingers. Im so ridiculous he spoke and all you could do was nod at him. What!? Thank fuck. Keep pulling this and you will earn yourself a punishment little one. This is complete fiction, my imagination. NCT Reaction To You Wearing Revealing Clothes Near Their Members. -You dont need to be a GREAT roleplayer to roleplay with me. Taeil: When he saw you walk into the practice room with a croptop/tanktop that slightly showed your bra/stomach and short-shorts on, his eyes widened. Then he saw you, dressed better than he has ever seen you before. NOO WHAT EVER DO YOU MEAN! but never pressures you to kiss / hug him or anything, he just lets you do it when you please. Im not cold though just wear it in the car he smiled and you listened not wanting to keep asking, mainly because he was to shy and it was too cute. Binnie broke the kiss, giving you a tissue to clean yourself up.Youre too cute, baby. Got it? he liked the memes you sent so he dmed you. But the minute you saw him, your legs started to shake and you forgot everything.Whats wrong, babygirl/boy? He asked, rubbing your cheek. that may be the moment chenle knows hes set for life, but he wont be so obvious and instead accuses you of stealing his clothes, and just offers to buy you a store of shirts instead, but his entire defence melts off him when you say to him, and kiss you on the nose to see you smile, doesnt know what power youve got over him, but hes okay with it since you make him happier than hes ever been, goes through about 5137492 emotions and reactions in 30 seconds, blushes and gets nervous and cant remember what he was going to say, then looks at how his shirt looks on you and is just filled with so much love, then cant stop smiling because youre so beautiful and youre his s/o and hes, and then gets nervous again cause it hits him that its, and this circle repeats for quite a while, he eventually comes to settle in a general state ofi love you, pulls on the shirt slightly and raises an eyebrow while smiling, pouts at your reply until you laugh and wrap your arms around him, mr confused bilingual is so shook when you surprise him, he would have literally no idea that you were even learning, he probably initially responded in the same language, not quite registering that it isnt the language you normally speak in together, when it finally sinks in, he just pauses exactly where he is, and slowly turns towards you with that wide eye stare he does when shocked, is taken aback as to how much you already know, and promises to do his best to help you learn more if you want, really likes being able to switch between both languages with you, since he does that a lot already, hes now not as worried about accidentally excluding you from the conversation, sometimes switches to see your progress and give you any tips he can, is a quiet supporter but everyone can see hes immensely proud of you, so mark is absolutely terrified to tell yuta, literally waits for as long as he can until you force him to come clean, as soon as he finds out yuta just goes as intimidating as possible, and literally stars mark down with a death glare, eventually you calm him down although mark is now scared for his life, so mark immediately tries to show yuta just how much he loves you, and once yuta sees that, mark begins to relax around him again, these two arent gonna sit down and talk about it, rather have a mutual agreement to keep their friendship and your relationship separate, yuta literally brings you everywhere with 127 and if fans ask, you just came to see your brother, but in reality he lets you spend the whole time with mark, honestly, considering how busy mark is, yuta doing this is probably the reason that the two of you made it through some rough patches, mark feels a bit awkward talking about your relationship with yuta but is still eternally grateful that yuta helps you two so much, realises that yuta cares about you both and will do literally anything for you to be happy, cant look you in the eye for a week while he figures out if this is real or not, just wouldnt know what to say so he avoids you slightly, then you walk into the practice room, armed with food and you make eye contact, he watches as you smile at him and when he cant stop himself from smiling back, he just stops in his tracks, everybody somehow melted away into the background and it was as if you were all that mark could see, greets you with a hug and is very aware of how hard his heart is beating, immediately offers to carry the food for you and hands it out to the other members, like subconsciously sits next to you and finds himself always standing near you, this does not go unnoticed by the boys who definitely question him about it and when mark says he doesnt realise he was doing it, the teasing begins all of them screaming about how mark was in love, his was completely in love with you and nothing could take that away from him or wipe the smile off his face. You knew he was looking at you, though, as his game . He found it adorable.I told you countless of times to stay away from the basement, have I not?Y-yesYou have.. There were the tears again. Welcome to a Submissive/Bottom SEO CHANGBIN and HAN JISUNG of Stray Kids Chatbot! You do not have to have both Changbin AND Jisung at the same time, you can one or the other. But he just couldnt. *:A Chatbot is basically where someone will pretend to be a character/person, or their own OC, and have it so people can chat to them. No more. Now the button. H-huh? Not that he would ever in a million years admit to that. I dont know haha! The two of you just laughed, and shrugged it off as the other members just goofing off. Y/N! He would wander around the house, searching for you everywhere. Now you want to talk? Anyway, thank you for waiting! And swearing as always. Go GO~!, Chittaphon (Ten): He would be teaching the dance to his members, helping them get it right when you walked in. Tell me what you think would be important about whoever you are rping as. I would NEVER!You literally just stuttered, dont lie to me! Taeil gripped Yoon Ohs shoulders. "Y/N, come on," he responds annoyed. Jaemin's Reaction: Protecting His S/O; Jaemin's Reaction: His S/O Has A Bad Day; Yangyang. Dont worry Ill be back Im not running away yet you joke around but Kun didnt laugh back. Much love <3, Minho (Lee Know):No! He whipped around, staring at you. You manage to pull both sides of the jeans together so that the button and the hole line up. You put the food on his desk then ran out, sobbing. Hi sorry it took so long!! Jeongin groaned, trying to contain his smile. Yesssss I love kingdom although I dont like mnet (be honest who does?) I got Mindblown like every stage! To begin roleplaying, just like and reblog this post. I just feel like he would stare at you. after you said yes and asked . The smut can be hard/kinky, could be vanilla/soft, doesnt matter! Then lets get covered up., Kunhang (Hendery): He wouldnt make a huge deal about it, because you probably wouldnt even exit the bedroom looking like that before he stopped you. *pants*. This is also not proof-read. Nakamoto (Yuta): He would honestly find it cute, for some reason. Look at this picture! Except hed feed you, bathe you, and everything he normally would. But all of them said no. But once he saw your tears, it was all over. he kind of forgets that he actually has absolutely no control over the dreamies, and has a horrible realisation when you prove to be, getting you into the car was one of the hardest things mark swears he has ever had to do, literally, johnny had driven him and it took johnny literally lifted you up and placing you in the back seat, mark then watched as you began to slap his arms and ask him how he knew superman, as confused and worried for you he is, he cant help laughing slightly, cause you just look so cute with your big cheeks and wide eyes while you mutter about your boyfriend being friends with superman, mark literally just wants to get you back to yours but has no idea how youre going to act when you get there, wishes you would fall asleep but you dont, and when you get back you spend the time asking mark to bring superman back and almost crying when mark said no, but he refuses to leave you to someone else for a second because youre his baby and hes going to look after you no matter how difficult you are, gives you all the advice he can think of at once, he just really wants to help you as best he can but probably ends up making you feel a bit overwhelmed by accident, makes sure to compliment you massively after you finished, knows that there must have been loads going through your head and is so proud that you did such a good job, keeps saying how he cant believe youre both finally in the industry together, definitely tries to get a chance to collab with you, is nervous cause he knows that youre both going to be busy, but he still puts aside any time he can just to see you and spend time with you, because he cant think of a better way to spend his time, it takes him a while to realise that its your ex that youre talking to, his mind goes into hyper mode and he starts to overthink all the ways he can react while he tries to figure out how he should, if youre just having a pleasant conversation (and he knows it wasnt that bad of a breakup) i think he will be more on the relaxed side, definitely stands closer to you than normal and makes sure to join in the conversation himself, probably tries to make your ex aware of your current relationship with him in a bit more of a polite way, but if its clear that theres still a bit of unsettled business and you look tense to be around your ex, mark will try immediately to end the conversation as soon as possible to get you away from them, hes too polite to tell them outright to fuck off unless theyre down right rude to you but wont introduce himself and instead will make some excuse for you both to leave, says this while nodding in the opposite direction that your ex was in, makes sure to wrap him arm around your shoulders or intertwine your fingers while the two of you are walking away, literally gets to the point where hes running around asking the other members if they know what he did, until hyuck delicately points it out for him, cause he didnt realise that was who it was, tries to explain this to you when he sees you, but hes out of breath from running around and the 73 heart attacks hes had that day so it comes out like, and lets face it, its mark, you know he would never do that on purpose, and he promises to give you and clothing of his you like, and until then he compensates with cuddles, initially it doesnt quite register in his brain, hes sitting at his desk working on music, and you just put a drink down and kissed his forehead, he just hums and doesnt take his eyes off his work, and you walk out again without realising it yourself, you do when you shut the door behind you and suddenly dont know what to think about his reaction, its when he adds those words into his song that it, but youre literally on your way home like all you did was come visit him, like he needs to tell you he loves you too, it doesnt help that youre practically running away from fear that he found it weird, but when he does find you he literally just pulls you in for the biggest kiss ever, his life probably flashes before his eyes, his mouth opens and closes multiple times like a fish out of water, blushes out of embarrassment any time he thinks about it, and he cant stop thinking about it for the next month, meaning his face is pretty much permanently red, wants to act all fine and cool and unaffected, but he stutters and stammers his way through a few syllables in about three languages even tho he only speaks two, then reappears very quickly cause hes just realised he hasnt checked if youre okay, runs up to you and asks if youre alright, if he can do anything, apologises like his life depends on it and asks constantly how he can make it up to you, just needs a lot of reassurance that a) youre okay and b) that you dont now hate him.