Mercuries in 9th house is a very big know it all placement in my opinion, people with this placement are very savy and knowledgeable and will not let you forget that theyre hella intelligent. These are the type of people to plan out things a while before it happens. Aquarius placements tend to strive on healthy friend groups even if their circle is small there is an aura of being friends with everybody even if you dont really know them. See the funny thing is Gemini placements tend to have low attention span I find it very bad that they are stereotyped as cheaters when they cant even focus on things they dont find interesting. They do crush on people easily though. Aries rules the head. You may look very exotic looking & unique appearance. Avoids, suppresses, or ashamed of sex drive and sexual desires. It may take a while & later on in life for the individual to find solid friends who they trust. (Gemini rules hand). May like to fuck in a hotel room as well and etc. If you have chiron in retrograde im so sorry, you all neglected your pain in a past life & have to deal with strong pain very young. (Theory), Lilith in 4th in Synastry could indicate the mother could be envious of the connection. Do not repost, plagiarize, reword my observations, I dont wanna see this anywhere else. Ive noticed gemini placements are the most anxious but people dont see this for a bit & pair that with virgo placements. In a synastry chart, if this asteroid is powerful it can indicate a lot of deceiving. I mentioned this on a seperate post but why are virgo sun sagittarius moons everywhere?? Black Moon Lilith Astrology: The Wild Woman In The Signs & Houses They are not liars. Aquarius risings / Uranus in 1st individuals have really nice taste in fashion, a lot are trendsetters! (Prominently the front two). Ive met a lot of Pisces mercuries who like interacting with fun and unique people, its just an observation but they dont like small talk at all. People with Jupiter in 3rd may have an accent or / and speak a different language. Answer: sun/mars/venus/rising in scorpio/capricorn/aspects to pluto (especially in harsh aspects, like square or opposition). Moon likes being in Cancer hence it is very dominant. Not really just wanted to note it. . They have a lot of different ideas they can think of, but people dont see this for a bit & pair that with. I think its hard to get a, in 3rd can indicate someone who people may think are , what it is theyre learning. All jokes aside the gemini venus being cheaters stereotype is completely false. always amaze me. Ive noticed sagittarius moons like their partners to be a lot different from them. People with heavy Saturn on their chart get two sides of the coins. (No stereotypes.) Besides someone being a cheater is much more complex than just placements it goes with them as a person and bad manifestation of aspects. Ive seen its usually Uranus dominants or/and Aquarius placements who get picked on the most in youth. Placements that may indicate talent in: Art(in general like dancing, makeup, writing, painting etc. person may have unique catch phrases and humor. (Or any Major Pisces placement) Pisces moons / Risings may be luckier in a way and experience a lot of transformations somewhat like Scorpio do.. The lesson is to learn how to trust, not in others, but in the Universe. In my opinion, Leo Venuses act more Leo like than any other placement, Moon in Mrigasira may look like deers. Black Moon Lilith in the 8th house is a very transformative placement. Whats with the stereotype? Best Sagittarius Rising compatibility: Gemini, Aries, and Leo. 1.Mars in Scorpio-You know I had to say this. House of Sky - Pluto in houses 4 - 12 aquarius prominent placements especially the rising / aquarius in 11th have always felt weird and that a lot of people dont understand them so when they do find someone they love they cherish them forever and are as loyal as ever, just be understanding. They may be seen as hard to get but yet appealing to the public. Therefore, having moon- pluto & moon-venus and etc, especially harsh aspects in synastry can indicate a very chaotic anxious connection. fallout 76 monongah mine how to get in. Strong placements (planets and/or signs) can either mean very popular or famous. Placements that are good at manifesting things, Placements that get betrayed by friends and have a hard time with friendship, Placements that are the glue in their friendship groups/who make great friends, Placements that indicate someone has nice eyebrows and eyelashes, Placements that are obsessive/stalk their crush, Placements that give someone murderous glares with intimidating vibes, Placements that make one calm and relaxed even in chaotic situations, Placements that make a woman a captivating and great actress, Placements that make someone a good writer, Placements that indicate someone has problems expressing their words, Placements that make someone loyal to a fault, Placements that make someone a sex symbol, Placements that attract abusive partners/dominant partners, Placements that make someone misunderstood, Placements that indicate someone being a tomboy, Placements that indicate working as a model, Placements that make someone more comfortable communicating online. People with Uranus in 3rd may like to get inspired from other peoples ideas but make it have their own touch to it. While I do think mercury direct is better for a processing mind I have come across a lot of mercury retrograde individuals are very intelligent but in a different way. People who have Lilith conjuct a lot of personal planets may actually look like her. Pisces placements can be as paranoid as stereotypical Virgos can be. They attract people who wanna push them on a different path very often. Will give off a venusian vibe more. Jupiter dominant people love to give, no matter if it is knowledge, time, material gifts, or undivided attention. (Not excusable, just indicators.). Simple. Because of this youll see people with an exalted & domicile mars & strong mars (Scorpio Mars, Capricorn Mars, Aries mars); more easily able to fuel up the energy for competitiveness therefore being able to win more & etc. Lilith in the 8th house tend to think of sex a lot and are often really horny. bossyplanets - Tumblr Sun - This placement is our basic personality, so it is inevitable it will relate to us on a basic level in practically everything. Gemini placements are prone to being more stressed as it rules the nervous system. Fire placements tend to get a boost of energy and motivation out of nowhere especially Aries placements. Pisces placements may start to believe they are those rumors themselves. AstralTwelve Blog (1943) In composite chart can show how each partners in general gives loves & the theme. For example moon- pluto can indicate literal harm attempt because of a connection, it should not be glorified. Aries placements can get frequent headaches. It is best if it falls in the 4th, 5th, 7th, 11th house. Its no mistake though.. a Scorpio placement may be personally be very different than you originally thought. Indications of Marrying Someone Wealthy the tension of a leo venus giving absolutely all their love to anyone who simply just appreciates them and all they do.. mars dominant women if not afflicted may get along with men better or more masculine energies. wanna know if an aries placement likes you?? Underdeveloped Cancer Venuses or Venus in 4th may run to their ex often or old friends that perhaps werent good to them because they were once home to them. May meet & be-friend older people online and that could cause karma. Lunar Plutonian Examples include Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Nicole Kidman, Kim Kardashian, Victoria Beckham, and David Bowie. Anteros in 12th, you may like to spirituality protect your loved ones & help them through karmic cycles etc. The Cancer Appearance. People with Gemini Venuses tend to be very loyal if they have an Earth sign/Rising. They need constant breaks for the mind since they can get stressed quite easily. What are some really powerful aspects and placements to have on a natal chart? Because they do 100%! They can purposely make themselves believe something that is false. the sexual tension between sagittarius moons and taking a bunch of aesthetic travel pictures. this can go as far as dropping close friends for their partner & then regretting it. No matter where Pisces is in your chart, Ive noticed any Pisces placements have really glowy eyes. Pluto in 10th may attract people who think they dont deserve their success. (Theory). This is a way how! venus being cheaters stereotype is completely false. taurus in 3rd really like to analyze what it is theyre learning. Cancer mars are hard workers just like Capricorn mars, but they tend to get emotionally tired and drained from environments / situations easily and Capricorn mars usually have the ability to keep on pushing themselves. We like to take . (Especially Gemini placements), Gemini placements, especially the Mercury may learn sign language. Dont ever push a Capricorn mercury too much. Aries & Libra is probably the most chaotic duo ever. Moon- Neptune aspects can indicate when youre deep in emotions, youre blind on how youre being treated and how the other person feels because of the way they may have treated you before was nice. Jupiter dreams - Tumblr Taurus placements may like to whistle or sing out of nowhere for comfort. (synastry). Aries mercury & scorpio mercuries can get along very greatly. If you have leo in your big three and capricorn in your big three youre most likely business oriented. Pisces risings can be somewhat aggressive and possessive when it comes to their own material things & belongings, and somewhat impatient. With this planet strong in your chart, you enjoy helping others, and do so whenever you can. They may forget some things, but they never forget what you said on May 3rd 2019 3:10 A.M. Aquarius moons may have an interest in Science. Scorpio energy has the power to trigger people on what they hide. They may be used for popularity & their love & resources. (h22) Priapus in a synastry can show how the other wants to be physical & recreate. (One has interest, the other doesnt). Yeah thats a Scorpio mercury / Scorpio placement, Moon in Aries individuals hate toxic everything they are definitely not the type to pull with any bullshit.. no second chances that is unless theyre emotionally involved. Its not said enough people tend to be VERY curious about these people. (Most likely cheating). Singers with Mercury/ Lilith could make really addicting music & people may replay their music a lot. If you have sagittarius and libra in your chart you are one charming person. Leo risings change their hair a lot. Placement is how well you are able to hit the shuttle to the intended direction on the court. I have lilith in my 1H and always am interested in peoples interpretations. (Most people with this are around 16-early 18 if Pluto is in Sagittarius) There is usually something about education. Face 2: Baby-faced, round with soft skin, a wide mouth, and a charming grin; eyes are usually round. Their friends and especially online friends could find them very attractive. 7th house ruler in the 8th house. People with Virgo and Scorpio prominent in their chart tend to have hard times communicating their feelings. If the Priapus asteroid touches a womans mars it can indicate she is very desirable and could be seen as sexually desired by most. May be the first one to start a change. People with this placement of Pluto may possibly have power-struggles in the place of work, and sometimes the individual gives the impression of being threatening, intimidating and hostile to other people. Makes me think of a newspaper person writer. ex; shooting games (like cod). Pisces rising is free clairvoyance, I swear pisces risings are so psychic I cant.. taurus in 3rd/ pisces rising you guys were probably told to speak up a lot because yall voices sound so quiet. They tend to have a mixed reputation. Their family could see them as more detached & intelligent. do not steal. Mars in Scorpio vibes sex. Fire risings especially Leo are the biggest hype man / hype woman. They can walk into the room & talk everyone will pay, blunt astro observations : *:*:*:. Scorpio mercuries have really vivid memories. (Pisces placements love sniffing things). Chiron in 3rd individuals tend to be incredibly misunderstood in communication, people may take their wording weirdly and miss underestimate a lot. Saturn - Venus individuals may like drawings / sketches prominently or tattos, Pisces placements tend to have bigger teeth from what Ive noticed. The least people pleaser placement. May have a gossipy family & who has all the tea. See a recent post on Tumblr from @harmoonix about placements. (248) Asteroid Lamia can indicate where you can be the most seductive but the most hurtful to others / mostly masculine figures. Placements that indicate being able to beat someone in a fist fight. Placements that may indicate talent in: - Astrological Cypher Having gemini placements especially the moon tells me you overthink everything and get addicted to everything but you hate routine because your brain gets addicted to anything they find stimulating. But they may have the tendency to not trust anything at all. This planet suggests an outgoing, extroverted, upbeat personality. Women with major aspects to this tend to be major heartbreaks for men. Ive also noticed Water rising women tend to like / look good in in darker clothing, I think it makes their watery features stand out. Air placements tend to have interesting interestes they couldve been made fun of in their youth for this. Capricorn mercuries say what they mean & have a power tone to it. (Some things just dont spark their interest), Pisces risings have really pretty legs. This could be your last live. Ive also noticed Leo venuses have a lot of love languages, theyre so generous! when a sagittarius placement finds someone that makes them feel this way, theyre never letting go, loyal as ever. Leo: Current cultural movements, your mutual adventures, jokes . People with 18 degrees in their chart may find themselves having a battle with the mind especially if placed in moon or mercury. Ive realized a lot of air moons are actually detached from reality and like to escape it. Here's a few quick ways to check which placements and planets are particularly strong or dominant in your own birth chart: Your ruling planet has the strongest influence in your life Many modern astrologers place a lot of emphasis on the ascendant as an important point of the chart. Aries placements could benefit a lot from taking care of their third eye chakra (They rule the head & just a theory. Because of this they hate when people try to interrupt their peace asking so many questions this may seem normal however I have seen a lot of times Capricorn placements do not like being asked questions they see as no sense they dont like small talk, get to the point with them they can see through it! Fire moons love running especially Aries. Ive noticed a lot of people are attracted to people who have their moon sign as their venus. Ive seen it a lot, these people are incredibly generous. Aries placements LOVEEE standing up forwhats right more than libras to be honest. venus in the 8th house. Anonymous said: What placements make someone magnetic? MOON PLACEMENTS + ASPECTS. part of fortune in the 8th house. Leo placements love protecting their loved ones (Especially Mars) no one touch my babies mess with them Ill kill you having their loyalty is soo lucky. pisces placements can camouflage to any surroundings with all kinds of people;), no one really talks about this but venus in 1st can indicate traditionally attractive appearance, sure, but what I have noticed usually venus in 2nd tend to take on this role more (2nd rules the face) while venus in 1st just has more of a likeable personality, the sexual tension between a mercury prominent person saying No, actually.. and hitting you with something you didnt even think of, they are sneakily smartttt, gemini placements OBSESS over their interests. Venus in Scorpio blesses its natives with intense passion and creativity. Ex; Chiron in 1st individuals will always hype up everyone & boost everyones ego and confidence because they know how hard and bad it is to feel down and neglected. Venus in taurus tells me you love spoiling yourself 24/7, as you should. Also why are so gemini moons interested in astrology?? gemini moons is a general moon sign a lot of people have, yet theyre very different + eccentric all the time. (Vedic Astrology + more on my blog<3), Theory I made but also some research behind this), , I noticed a lot of libra placements tend to have had a lot of beautiful stuff, can indicate someone having an interest in multiple, from them. You may attract people who wanna dig up on your past and use what you have said against you. Pisces placements may love candles / nice odor around. Leo risings this is a theory so I may be right or wrong but since its descendant its in Aquarius they couldve attracted some romance online?? Venus in scorpio have a thing for people wholook bad & have tattos. Having Libra and Pisces in your big three makes you too generous to a fault. having. Pisces Venuses may be attracted to partners that smoke or/and like to smoke or/and try substances with their partners. Resilient, powerful, a lot of staying power and a touchy sense of pride. Example: Tarot Cards). Capricorn placements love deep things just like Scorpio placements do, they just understand each other. If Pluto is in 9th Im just gonna assume there was a lot of tower moments in your late school years. Ive noticed air moons are more likely to escape from reality rather than water moons. They know the best accessories, etc. People with Sun in 9th / Sun in Sagittarius may make a lot of long distance friends who make them happy. You can rely on them for advice. (Love yall though). Most people with Lilith in the 8th house either transform and transcend or self-destruct. Ive met a lot of Aries rising women with short cut bangs and wavyish hair like the amount Ive met with that combination is crazy & Omg and their noses are beautiful. You love to be a physical spirit guide. People with Pluto in 10th are most likely to attract obsessive people on their social media. Pisces placements may be attracted to Sagittarius placements. Libra & Aquarius suns are most likely to get hate from others. A lot of people who didnt know they had Scorpio Venus when they found out they did it was probably a big oh thats why moment. Gemini Moons are prone to causing chaos for the fun of it. Moon in Sagittarius individuals are prone to developing emotional connections to people who may live farther than them. (Observation). Pisces placements tend to loose things and may not be able to find them for a while, the item could be under their bed literally. Pluto in 9th may like to visit darker areas. (And very attractive & a lot of beautiful models have this). Moon in Sagittarius tend to be the biggest procrastinators. While the women caused some mischievous acts they could usually get themselves out of it. Sagittarius placements could end up being friends with healthily younger people because of their young heart. Moon in Sagittarius men could have gotten in trouble a lot at school & etc. Lilith - Ascendant aspects couldve been told things like Cover up or things of that nature because people tend to see them in more of a troubling nature. Because of this youll see people with an, This asteroid is great for ultimate soulmate connections & your best soulmate. Every gemini venus ive met doesnt like getting into relationships because their intellect that most people arent shit lmaoo. Sagittarius moons are the most accepting of everyone no matter their age no matter anything. They could also form a lot of attractive connections with people online. This is because Cancer placements truly know how its like to have a family (Cancer rules 4th house). Taurus sun/ moon/ rising are not lazy people? Jupiter Dominant Planet in the Chart: Personality - Astrology Venus in 5th in synastry could indicate one of you guys like the idea of unprotected sex. The Top 5 Fame Placement Indicators In the Natal Chart Ive realized a lot of scorpio risings are mistaken as libra risings. ( Check other placements). Alot of air placements will think of earth placements as "the string to their balloon" People with their Venus in Virgo are so, so so caring. Saturn- Ascendant aspects will have older friends/ mature much quicker. They usually have very diverse friends: Virgo mercuries may be attracted to Scorpio mercuries. I have done some research on this degree and it doesnt always mean youll end up evil. Or something a lot more serious. Pisces: (Kyoka Suigetsu) "Flower in the mirror, moon on the surface of the water" Something you can see, but cannot touch, like a mirage. However if something doesnt interest them theyre not likely to want to master it. well here's a huge post for it capricorn sun: you are SO DRIVEN. Sun in 6th tells me that when you finally put boundaries up, no one respects them. They also value their privacy and love people who are private themselves. They tend to embody Cancer physical traits. People with Gemini in 4th may have a family with a lot of talking & information spread like wildfire. Leo/Sun Symptoms: Humble to an unhealthy extent/low self-esteem, shy in groups, almost never leads, and has a timid vibe. If extremely underdeveloped they could go as far as emotionally abusing the person. If you have pisces/ libra / aries anywhere Im just gonna assume you fangirl over anime characters. This only goes to underdeveloped Scorpio placements and not to the mature ones (I have Scorpio Placements) but Ive noticed a pattern where underdeveloped Scorpio placements are prone to copying / using sly techniques in order to get power, wether this is cheating off other people or anything of that nature, some really underdeveloped ones can be very hungry for power and recognition theyll do anything at almost any cost. For example a Cancer mars needs to have all their security and comfortable needs met 100% before fueling up Mars energy. They go through a lot though, I just wanna say I love you. Uranus- Lilith aspects dont give a fuck if you dont like them once theyre developed.. theyll laugh and move on. Capricorn mars is the most hardworking placement in my opinion. Another manifestation is that they attract people who wanna use them for what they have and leave. And powerful people. Especially the Mercury . If you photoshop your ass, best believe an underdeveloped Leo placement will call you tf out. Mars trining or sextile Saturn can indicate the native may like having sex with older dominant people. People with Mercury in 8th have their words as their ultimate weapon. Earth placements over the 4th house, couldve grown up in a more nature like environment. Venus in leo/ mars in leo remember just because your crush liked another girls instagram picture does not mean you are annoying.. If you have mars in 4th im just gonna assume you have deep rooted trauma from home life & the reason you are wayy over protective over anything and yourself. (#1108). Beautiful dreams that are unattainable. People who give you advice that you didnt ask for should be looked out for. Sun in 6th individuals love the idea of having a bunch of healthy boundaries up because they tend to prioritize what is worth their time: Women with Water moons may feel more intuitive when on their menstrual cycle since moon does talk about the cycle, having water moon would make you feel more spiritually inclined during then. gemini placements also lovee astrology especially the moon. If you have a libra rising/ moon Im just gonna assume you dont know your worth. An exalted placement is the second strongest planetary placement. However if something doesnt interest them theyre not likely to want to, ? Ive noted a lot Of Libras and Virgos are drawn to each other. Or vice versa. 4. oddly specific but scorpio placements may have / are really good at games where you have to focus intensely. People may try to rumor about them or make rash assumptions quite quick. Venus in 6th / 6th house placements/ Venus in Virgo love baths / showers and just love the feeling of being clean, some may struggle with routine if they dont feel clean.