John A. Logan College also hosts a variety of exciting camps for kids of all ages. To provide the services which you requested or purchased; Because you have given us permission to do so; To provide you with better services, including conducting audits and data analysis; The right to access, update, or delete the information we have on you. Summer Programs To get a jump-start on college and all it entails, sign up for an UIUC summer program. In consideration of the benefit my child will receive from participating in iD Tech Camp, I hereby agree, on behalf of my child, myself and on behalf of my childs and my assignees, descendants, dependents, heirs, next of kin, distributees, parents, guardians, executors, administrators, successors, estate, and legal or personal representatives, to release and discharge and promise not to sue Caltech and any subsidiary or affiliate or government sponsor of Caltech (collectively referred to as Caltech), as well as any person acting in his/her capacity as employee, officer, trustee, agent, contractor, or representative of Caltech (collectively referred to as Released Parties), from and with respect to any and all claims, demands, actions, suits, causes of action, and liabilities of whatever kind or nature in law, equity or otherwise, that may arise from, are related to, or are in any way connected with iD Tech Camp, including injury, death, damage or loss, whether it results from the negligence of Caltech and/or any other Released Parties, or from any other cause, provided, however, that this does not extend to gross negligence, willful misconduct or a violation of law by Caltech or any other Released Parties. . I am the parent or legal guardian of a minor attending iD Tech Camps. 2022 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois. Learning theyll actually look forward to, Personalized instruction Summer Program Permission Slip / Rules & Regulations. In general, we may ask you to provide us with the following types of information about you and/your student: Note to Parents/Guardians: We only collect the information described above, from someone we know to be a child, after the child's parent or guardian provides us with verifiable consent, unless one of the limited exceptions discussed below applies. Attendee agrees to follow all instructions and to wear all necessary, recommended, and appropriate protective gear and equipment. Client Service Toll Free Number: 1-888-709-8324, VIII. Bullying, taunting, or threatening behavior toward other students is a violation of our conduct policy. 851 S. Morgan St., MC 159, Chicago, IL 60607, 2023 The Board of Trustees of the University of Illinois, Civil, Materials, and EnvironmentalEngineering. Scholarships are available. By using our site, you agree to our use of cookies. The effective date of this privacy statement is documented at the beginning of the statement. Students may be asked to show program identification at mealtime. You must contact the manufacturer if any issues arise with the equipment or add-on. Such termination shall not diminish or otherwise alter Participants obligation to make any payment required for the Program, nor shall Stanford be required to make any refund for personal expenses incurred by the Participant. Privacy Policy: By using iD Techs website, registering you or your student for a Program, and/or affirmatively giving your agreement, you are agreeing on your own behalf and that of your student to abide and be bound by the Privacy Policy foundHERE and the Terms and Conditions contained and referenced herein. XIII. The 2023 program will be held July 9-22 in person on the campus of the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. We cant wait for your child to walk the halls of their dream campus, bond with new friends and mentors over legendary iD traditions, and experience the magic thats made us the worlds #1 tech, At Alexa Caf, girls ages 1015 tap into the power of technology, exploring leadership, entrepreneurship, and social impact along the way. I understand and agree that this is a guidance service only, no specific outcomes are promised or guaranteed. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Releasees for any loss, liability, claim, or injury caused by me (My Child) while participating in this activity including traveling to, from, and for the activity, or while on premises owned or controlled by Releasees. We may offer forums and chat rooms. This Assumption of Risk, Release of Claims, Indemnification, and Hold Harmless and Agreement supersedes any earlier written or oral understandings or agreements between the parties. Note: You have the flexibility to add additional courses and siblings at any time during the qualifying term. Parents and guardians may request to have a video deleted by sending an email request to. In return for My Child's participation in the Activity: I fully and forever RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, ACQUIT, INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS and COVENANT NOT TO SUE, Washington University in St. Louis, including its governing board, officers, employees, students, agents, and volunteers (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Releasees") from any and all liabilities, claims, or injuries, including death, that may be sustained while participating in this activity, including but not limited to travel to, from, and for the activity, or while on premises owned or controlled by Releasees. If the Participant is under age 19 or is under some form of court-ordered guardianship or custodial arrangement, permission and acknowledgement by a parent/guardian is required. 8:30am 8:50am: Drop off at 801 S. Morgan St. (UIC Daley Library), 9am 12pm: Project and design challenge #1, with a short break, 12pm 1pm: Lunch (at UIC cafeteria) and outdoor recess, 1pm 4pm: Project and design challenge #2 (and #3, if applicable), with a short break, 4pm 6pm: Optional after-care ($25 additional per day). Some features of our iD Sites & Services permit a child user to enter comments, such as forums and chat rooms, through which the child could provide personal information that would be visible to other users. The. Mail will be distributed to program counselor to give to students. iD Tech held at Pace University, "The opportunity to create an environment of collaboration, inclusion, and creativity was a truly special experience. Indemnification and Hold Harmless. Students are identified in a variety of ways including room keys and lanyards. The Releasees are not liable for any special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with any aspect of participation in the Activity. I hereby certify and agree that my child/student has my approval to participate in the iD Tech program (hereinafter "the Activity") to be held at Washington University in St. Louis. For every course your child takes, they will earn experience points (XP). If Stanford learns that Participant is experiencing serious health problems or has suffered an injury, or is otherwise in a situation that raises significant health and safety concerns, Stanford may contact Participants emergency contact and share Participants personal information and documents (including health information) with third parties in furtherance of protecting Participants health, safety, or security. High School Summer STEM Research June 14th - July 28th, 2023 (11th-12th Grade) 4-H Illini Summer Academies June 25th -29th, 2023 (10th-12th Grade) UIS has over 85student and 10 greek life organizations, and many volunteer opportunities. A Silicon Valley family company with 23 years of experience, Education: The welcoming environment, the sense of community and friendliness was definitely the best thing about these camps. ~2020 camper, (Note: Not all of the opportunities below are hosted by Grainger Engineering and/or may have different applications and deadlines. Carpenter, Bennett claim Louisville Slugger/Wilson NFCA Division III weekly honors Sherrill, Bertuccio capture final 2022 Louisville Slugger/Wilson DI weekly . All certificates/vouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash. Topics of study include robotics, biomedical imaging, nanotechnology, optics, and much more. Lessons expire a year from purchase, with no refund. The cooperation of everyone is required if summer programs are to be successful and rewarding for all participants. After-Hours Emergency Number(only): 217-244-9244 I understand this release does not apply to injuries caused by intentional or grossly negligent conduct on the part of the Releasees. There may be other limitations as to how they apply, and codes must be submitted at the time of registration. To get a jump-start on college and all it entails, sign up for an UIUC summer program. Stanford is further granted permission to use such materials for educational, fund-raising, promotional, or other purposes worldwide and in perpetuity, to the extent permitted by applicable law. In addition to our summer sport camps, many sports offer camps and clinics during the school year and over the holiday breaks. At our discretion, we may include or offer third-party websites, products, and services on iD Sites & Services. V. Reservation Changes 2023 SIU Board of Trustees. Indemnification Summer Camps | Classics at Illinois Visit again to see whats coming in 2023. Email: privacy@iDTech.com However, iD Tech reserves the right to allow parents to share their lesson link with one other student. This includes counselors, organizers, and any program personnel residing and visiting in the residence halls. General Releases. If you choose to pay by credit card, we will keep your credit card information on file, but we do not display that information at the online registration site. UCIrvine Sports Camps are open to any and all entrants meeting theage/grade requirements. Frequently Asked Questions About Summer Camps It is against the law to tamper or misuse building fire alarms or fire-fighting equipment. Camps - Home - University of Illinois Athletics I know the nature of the Activity and My Child's experience and capabilities and consider My Child to be qualified to participate in the Activity. Online Programs: If you are purchasing, or you or your student is participating in an Online Program you also agree on your own behalf and on behalf of your student, to be bound by the additional terms and conditions foundHERE. You'll earn a $25 credit for each new referral, and your friends will save, too! Driving Directions | PDF Map | Interactive Map, Demirjian Park Soccer / Track & Field Stadium However, I acknowledge that there are certain risks of physical injury or illness associated with the Activity. Camps - Home - University of Illinois Athletics Men's Golf at Southern Highlands Collegiate February 28, 2023 ALL DAY Men's Basketball Michigan March 2, 2023 6 pm CT Men's Basketball vs Michigan March 2, 2023 6 pm CT Men's Basketball Michigan March 2, 2023 6 pm CT Women's Basketball at [11] Rutgers or [14] Northwestern March 2, 2023 ~8 p.m. CT I can only purchase one advising session per student. Sidebar 2. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold internalDrive, Inc.,iD Tech, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your students participation in an iD Tech Program. For your security, your credit card security number is not stored in our system. Campers will see the creative, discovery driven side of mathematics. This program offers more than 40 STEM courses in programming, video game . XIII. XII. TO THE EXTENT THIS RELEASE CONFLICTS WITH STATE/PROVINCIAL LAW GOVERNING RELEASES, THIS RELEASE IS TO BE GIVEN THE FULLEST FORCE AND EFFECT PERMITTED UNDER STATE/PROVINCIAL LAW. I understand that I and my student must act in a way that is in keeping with the Code of Conduct and that my students Advising Session can be canceled if either of our actions or attitudes seem to be harmful to the atmosphere, or staff, in the opinion of iD Tech staff. Students must have completed all iD Tech courses for the season, before the Advising Session can be held. Participant agrees to be responsible for the payment of any fees and charges that may be imposed by any doctor or hospital facility in the provision of medical care to Participant. during session; or. Throwing items out of residence hall windows is a conduct violation. Adherence to Standards. Driving Directions | PDF Map | Interactive Map, Atkins Tennis Center These terms are to be accepted by each Participant (or the parent/guardian of any Participant under the age of 19) involved in the Program. In order to access certain features of the social networking sites or pages on iDTech.com, and to post Member Submissions, the majority of these sites require that the user open an account with them. These terms apply to all lessons, classes, courses, and options offered by iD Tech (hereinafter referred to individually as Program or collectively Programs). Mail should be addressed as follows: Students are responsible for bringing their own pillow, XL twin bed sheets or sleeping bag, blanket, towels, and toiletries. University of Illinois Fighting Illini Summer Sports Camps. Our Sites & Services may use third-party plug-ins to provide additional services and benefits. Important Note to Participants and Custodial Parents and Legal Guardians. We also may disclose information whenever we believe disclosure is necessary to limit our legal liability; to protect or defend our rights or property; or protect the safety, rights, or property of others. From academic to artistic to athletic and outdoor programs, SIU offers a variety of youth camps each summer. ); Outdoor risks, such as weather, lightning, heat or cold, insect bites/stings, allergic reactions to plants, dehydration, hypothermia, drowning, sunburn, animals, and limited access to medical care; Risks from others involved in the Program such as transmitted illnesses or others actions; Health risks, such as allergic reactions, heart or respiratory events, as well as other risks inherent in any strenuous activities, including things identified as injury risks herein; Equipment risks, including failure, misuse, inherent risks, and risks from UAB or non-UAB equipment; Other risks and hazards beyond the control of UAB, including criminal acts that can result in serious injury or death. This Privacy Policy applies to all individuals who visit and/or use iD Tech/internalDrive, Inc.'s websites, services, and products that collect data and/or display these terms ("iD Sites & Services"). Driving Directions | PDF Map, Fighting Illini Center for Excellence (FICE) Aerospace EAGER Camp - University Of Illinois Urbana-Champaign On behalf of your participant(s), you agree they will not give their social networking information to an iD Tech staff member. If you choose to use our iD Sites & Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and uses that differ from the United States, then you recognize and agree that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States and you consent to that transfer. While iD Tech strives to maintain excellent relationships with students, in some rare cases, we may determine that iD Tech is not a compatible environment for every student. When we use a third-party plug-in we will identify the plug-in and provide a link to the third partys privacy policy under which the information they collect is identified and controlled. College of Agricultural, Consumer, & Environmental Sciences Discovering STEM in ACES USDA Ag Discovery Program College of Fine & Applied Arts 15 Summer Programs at The University of Illinois for High Schoolers Illinois Summer Youth Music (ISYM) - Home - Facebook The room must be left in the same condition as it was during move in. If iD Tech cancels an entire Program for any reason, the fees paid for the Program will be refunded, less the non-refundable fees, as set out above. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. If and to the extent Participant may cause or sustain personal injury or other damage to themselves or others, or damage or loss to their own or others property, Participant understands that Stanford will not be held responsible regardless of cause or fault. Summer Camps | University of Illinois Laboratory High School If you authorize us to connect with a third-party service, we will access and store your name, email address(es), current city, profile picture URL, and other personal information that the third party service makes available to us, and use and disclose it in accordance with this Policy. By subscribing you agree to all terms & conditions under our. This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of California.