We were able to add and subtract portions of the package to get it to have all the items we wanted at a price we could afford. Our room was huge! Hotel. A hotel that is reliable enough to depend on, but different enough to be fun. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Now, a view is great and all, but the best part of the entire experience was everything that happened after we signed the contract. Hotels near Lincoln Marsh Nature Preserve, Wheaton on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, 1,530 candid photos, and prices for 675 hotels near Lincoln Marsh Nature Preserve in Wheaton, IL. The view is spectacular, our head table was decorated beautifully, the food tasted great, and the staff went above and beyond to make sure our guests were pleased! Standard network rates apply. We had such a blast! By visiting ChooseChicago.com, you are consenting to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. 1220 N. Market Street Wilmington, DE 19801 United States . This Pin was discovered by Athena Scank. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. Voco - Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel has a fitness center, shared lounge, a restaurant and bar in Chicago. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. We signed that same day. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. For start to finish and top to bottom, they helped us through every decision and made our wedding day fantastic. Barbara Martin and her staff were wonderful to work with. ","post_title":"IHG One Rewards Promotion","post_excerpt":"","post_status":"publish","comment_status":"closed","ping_status":"closed","post_password":"","post_name":"ihg-one-rewards-promotion-2","to_ping":"","pinged":"","post_modified":"2023-02-24 06:41:48","post_modified_gmt":"2023-02-24 12:41:48","post_content_filtered":"","post_parent":0,"guid":"https:\/\/www.choosechicago.com\/deal\/ihg-one-rewards-promotion-2\/","menu_order":0,"post_type":"deal","post_mime_type":"","comment_count":"0","filter":"raw"},{"ID":60395,"post_author":"1","post_date":"2022-12-30 00:00:00","post_date_gmt":"2022-12-30 06:00:00","post_content":"Take the stress out of your travel plans & book our Daily Parking package at voco Chicago. Standard network rates apply. You're currently viewing this site in a different language. Either way brides, those welcome bags are expensive and a huge time commitment (at least mine were.) What percentage of users recommend voco Chicago Downtown and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services? Warmer weather calls for a vacation. All questions were answered timely with our contact but if you want help with something you will have to do it yourself. The Wedding Packet included the cake and the anniversary cake, included one night stay for parents of the groom and bride, and the honeymoon suite for the newly weds the room# was kept as a secret) . We'd been to a friend's wedding there (that's how we decided on it) and loved it, so I'm not the only good experience! Our guests were also really impressed with the room and the view. The food, service and atmosphere were the three most important things to us when we were selecting our venue. So, we add charming touches that make a world of difference, to create moments youll remember long after check out. Voco hosted our wedding in September 2022. 3. The whole experience was wonderful. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. voco - Chicago Downtown River North , 2,4 , 2,7 Oak Street 1,3 . On our wedding day we had nothing but compliments from our guests. My invitations came to life in the decor of the room, and they even hung some garden lights to soften the feel of the hotel ballroom and bring the outdoors in. We got so many complements on the food. The bridal suite had a wonderful view of the river. The white glove service during dinner left nothing wanting, yet they were completely unintrusive. (Parking is expensive at $34/night, but you do get in/out privileges.) My husband insisted that I would be the only one that noticed which was true. Our block is open Thursday, July 27th - Sunday, July 3oth. voco Chicago Downtown | Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties - The Knot Planning Tools Vendors Wedding Website Invitations Registry Attire & Rings Ideas & Advice Gifts & Favors Find a Couple Log In Sign Up Planning Tools Checklist Budgeter Wedding Vision Guest List & RSVPs Savings Program Discover Deals And More Join The Knot Savings Program All packages include a custom-curated dinner menu and wedding cake, along with simple decor features and services including: voco Chicago Downtown offers hundreds of rooms available for room block reservations. Contact Website Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. The LaSalle Room is part of 7,700+ square feet of floor-to-ceiling windowed function space. Thanks so much Diana -- what a beautiful bride you were and a great wedding! You can't deliver two at a time? Top-rated landmarks in Chicago include Oak Street Beach as well as Millennium Public Park, placed within 1 miles and 1.1 miles from Voco - Chicago Downtown, An Ihg Hotel respectively. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Its beautiful during the day and even more amazing at night. We were able to add in the late night pizzas we wanted and the additional bartender to ensure no one waited in line for a drink. The standard cookie policy for this website is to allow all cookies. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". We knew with Barbara that we would be in good hands. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at voco Chicago Downtown for wedding events? Check the conference schedule against your ideal wedding dates to see if you're likely to be in conflict with a busy weekend. All the very best to you and Fabian!! Explore the Art Institute of Chicago. Daily self-parking is $56 and includes in-and-out privileges until 3pm the day of check-out. We had gone to the Sears (I refuse to call it Willis) Tower, Hard Rock Cafe and other downtown venues, but no one impressed us the way Barbara Martin at the Holiday Inn did. Chicago Athletic Association (A Hyatt Hotel) 12 South Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60603. Barbara is the best! Be careful about the parking situation, though. Read our verified guest reviews below. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. Our room was comped for the wedding night and for both sets of parents. Highly recommended. She was one of the reasons we booked the venue. The food was incredible! We had our wedding ceremony in the Edgewater Room. nd was perfect thanks to the venue and Janet. The hotel services were great on the day of. These rooms offer expansive views that are part of the fabric of Chicago. I had my wedding at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza on New Year's Eve 2010. Although we didn't have our wedding at the hotel, our guests were encouraged to stay here for the We had both our ceremony and reception in the Wolf Point Ballroom. We were in the Wolfpoint Ballroom, and our guests love having the cocktail area to go to and visit while the music was playing. The food was reasonably priced and so delicious, guests are still complimenting us on the food. Our hotel room block and the reception will be taking place all in one spot! Book online or call: The Wolf Point Reception Area can be paired with the Wolf Point Ballroom - perfect for a high end reception, dinner, or an invigorating day meeting and meal function. Discover genuine guest reviews for voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel, in Downtown Chicago neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now. Make sure your guests plan ahead! tting all of our decor set up as we wanted. The only downside is the inflexibility of the venue and many of our guests had trouble with their reservations. I had my wedding reception here on 5/21/16 at the Wolfpoint Ballroom. Im not being biased but I really think the views from the ballroom are the best in the city. The package "perks" were great too! . Holiday Inn Mart Plaza has nice rooms and even better views. Whether its fun with the family or a quick getaway with friends, enjoy savings as an IHG One Rewards Member. 4. voco Chicago Downtown (Sep 2022) New IHG Hotel in Downtown Chicago opened in September 2022. The Wolf Point Ballroom features 4,320 square feet of the 7,700+ square feet of modern event space with floor-to-ceiling windows. The Wolf Point ballroom has incredible floor to ceiling windows that give you a stunning view of the city, as do so many of the guest rooms! This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. The 672 square-foot Lake House is located on the perimeter of the Sauganash Ballroom. Janet took over for her about a month before our wedding, but based on our interactions with her, we have no reason to think she wont be just as good. Book your room for the Khor/Travis wedding by clicking on the "view" tab below to secure a room at a discounted rate! When we went to the Holiday Inn we were blown away with the views from the ballroom, cocktail area and rooms. A quick walk will place you at The Grand Opera House, Delaware Art Museum, and Daniel S. Frawley Stadium. Big city living can be expensive, but big city weddings can be unreasonable, so ima Barbara Martin was my director of catering. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Props for Gabriel too who helped put it all toge We had our wedding on June 25, 2011 and everything from start to finish went perfectly! The couple receives a luxury suite experience complete with chilled sparkling wine and strawberries in room on your wedding night. Experience Chicago in style by staying at Chicago's first voco hotel in downtown. Just stunning! There is nowhere else in the city I would have rather had my reception at. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. Dear Kind Reviewer, We greatly appreciate your wonderful review and for allowing us the opportunity to host your special day! (The tasting we had in March was fabulous and the food tasted the same on the wedding day!) Absolutely amazing! If you would like to continue with our optimal website experience, you don't need to make any changes. The hotel accommodations were great and all of our guests were blown away by the food, dessert, location and view from the rooms and from the reception location. Would you like this to make your default language? Our spacious, elegant ballrooms with downtown Chicagos most spectacular views are the ideal venues for special events and weddings. Sign up on The Knot to reach more couples and book more weddings! Stroll down the Chicago Riverwalk, see a concert at Jay Pritzker Pavilion, or dine at some of the city's best restaurants. voco Chicago Downtown Providing a Forum for the Exchange of Knowledge in Transportation Research, Policy, and Practice Save the date! Overall, my experience was great and it was awesome to walk around the lobby, bar, and restaurant and see our guests. Overall, I'd definitely say we enjoyed our stay at the Mart Plaza. Inspired by the hotel's historic location and roots, Waterview offers a surprising twist on a classic Chicago menu and vibe. The prices are very reasonable for a downtown venue. The space was great and the location is hard to beat being right downtown on the river. ;Chicago has a lot of conventions and conferences downtown so the rooms can book up quickly. There is nowhere else in the city I would have rather had my reception at. This website uses cookies to ensure the best experience, which you consent to by clicking Got It. Learn more about how we handle your personal data and rights by reviewing our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Reliably Different. You get the view of the chicago river with the Sears Tower in teh background. We had a lot of concerns because we did not have a florist, and my mother was doing my flowers. This was a big plus with a bunch of people who were unfamiliar with the city coming to the wedding. The food was INCREDIBLE. The food here is first class as well as the great bar. We had our wedding (ceremony and reception) at the Holiday Inn Mart Plaza's Wolf Point Ballroom on July 7, 2012. voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel: Great wedding location! They had enough servers that no table had to wait for food. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Search and compare Bolognetta, Sicily Island, Italy hotels and accomomodations using our interactive hotel finder. Yeah, I know, that's really not the hotel's fault and I really should just quit, but it is a pain in the ass when you're super anxious about your wedding day and having to wait on everyone else to be ready so you can get ready, etc. We like knowing our guests have had a great stay with us or finding out how we can make their voco experience even better. Barbara was wonderful and endlessly answering my many questions which really put me at ease for the big day! voco Chicago Downtown, an IHG Hotel 8 reviews #2 of 2 small hotels in Chicago Save Share 350 W. Wolf Point Plaza Building 1, Chicago, IL 60654 Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Contact accommodation for availability. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos.