We did John and Enrico was very pleasant, very professional and ready to answer any questions I had for them. We worked with the team there for quite some time since we had to postpone our wedding from 2020 and they were so helpful and accommodating every step of the way. I recently had my wedding at Westchester Manor (July 9th. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Westchester Manor? It is the perfect venue to express your personal style. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. You Are Here: unblocked sticky ninja east london walking tour self guided westchester manor wedding cost. The venue itself is breathtakingly beautiful and our guests couldn't stop talking about the beautiful scenery, tent and phenomenal food. Only an hour outside Manhattan, this 1909 Italianate, Mansion sits atop a cliff overlooking a beautiful waterfall-fed lake and Sterling Forest. Carmen, We had our wedding reception at Westchester Manor on July 1, 2017 and there are absolutely no words to fully describe how wonderful they were. Their expert staff is dedicated to maintaining the, Lord Thompson Manor Specializes in the "Weekend Wedding" concept, whereby we host the Rehearsal Dinner and late night, gathering on Friday. Followed by Saturday events that include; Spa treatments at our private Spa, Lawn Games, Ceremony, Wedding Reception, and After Party. Photo credit: Arrow Park Arrow Park 1061 Orange Turnpike, Monroe, NY 10950 Westchester is a county located in the U.S. state of New York. I highly recommend Westchester Manor to any bride. Merely a two hour drive or Amtrak ride, north of New York City and three hours directly west, Someplace Upstate is a wedding venue tucked away in a secluded valley in the hamlet of Marlboro in New York. CV Rich Mansion provides a wealth of space for both smaller and larger events, from guest lists of 50 to more than 200. All of our guest raved about their food and drinks as well as the service. Catering Home About Us Reviews Contact Us Packages Calendar Gallery Blog For Tours or Inquiries914.944.1524 25 Studio Hill Rd, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510 Home About Us Our Sister Venues Preferred Vendors Careers Reviews Contact Us Book an Event Packages Wedding Packages I can not say enough good things about Westchester Manor! You will not be.dissapointed! The food is amazing! The VIP Country Club is a far cry from your average country club wedding venue. Didnt seem like they were just doing a job. Home; About; Podcast; Contact; mansion wedding venues westchester ny. They customized our event and menu to cater our need (they added sliders as per our request for hors 'd oeuvre which I suggest it should be on their permanent menu cause they were amazing). With what it calls a Gatsby-reminiscent style, this venue welcomes weddings of more than 300 guests with its customizable event spaces, ranging from multiple outdoor patios to the on-site restaurant and bar. Weddings at Reid Castle are truly special and memorable events. I cannot put into words how grateful we are for the wedding reception John delivered to us. Monteverde's property offers many varied areas and vistas, each with its own mood and personality which in turn, offers our brides the ultimate canvas to create their signature wedding. They were very helpful in setting up the displays, and sensitive to our needs. Highly recommended. The rustic HayLoft, which seats between 40 and 260 guests, is also available, and the Blue Hill events team is well acquainted with all facets of wedding planning. This historic venue was built in 1833 with a Greek Revival Style architecture. To conclude the weekend Wadsworth Mansion is a 19th century Beaux Art-style mansion and wedding venue in Middletown, Connecticut. The Rustic Orchard Barn aptly represents the bounty and beauty of the Hudson Valley. We had the most beautiful wedding at Monteverde! What percentage of users recommend Monteverde at Oldstone and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services. Westchester Manor Hastings on Hudson, NY 5.0 14 Reviews View more information 14 Reviews 5.0 out of 5.0 Recommended by 100% of couples Quality of service 5.0 Average response time 5.0 Professionalism 5.0 Value 5.0 Flexibility 5.0 Awards 14 1 User photo Sort by: N Nancy A. Situated in Cornwall, New York, Hudson Valley Luxury Resorts is an extravagant engagement and wedding venue. Alternatively, couples can work with outside vendors to help finalize the preparations for the special day. It was way more than what we had expected. Find wedding inspiration that fits your style with photos from real couples, Sit back and relax with travel info + exclusive deals for the hottest honeymoon destinations. Maintaining its 1902 architectural influences, this venue has been renovated to be Town of New Canaan - Waveny House is a historic mansion wedding venue located in New Canaan, Connecticut. With ample space for seated guests, live entertainment and a dance floor, the ballroom can be configured in a variety of ways and accommodate up to 350 guests. Everything looked beautiful. The dance floor space was more than enough. The bridal suite downstairs was large and fit our 20 person bridal party perfectly. The staff was responsible for putting out all of our centerpieces, cake, ect when delivered as well as put out all our extra decorations based on what we had previously discussed. wedding dress buttons back; christine ferreira wedding; seamus mckiernan wedding; wedding cake dedication; westchester manor wedding cost. Try it by pricing out a venue you like! We offer a wide range of indoor and outdoor settings to create the ideal setting for your special occasion. I didn't stress at all during the process and trusted them to make sure everything went smooth. What makes Monteverde unique is its inherent beauty. Our 20 seat bar features four 65" large screen TV's for all the . We rescheduled our wedding 3x due to the pandemic and John was flexible throughout the entire year. We decided to have our ceremony there as well under the attached tent and it all ran so smoothly. Tour and Tasting Dates The taste and presentation of the food is fantastic. FEAST at Round Hill is an intimate wedding and Tappan Hill Mansion is a historic hilltop wedding venue located in Tarrytown, New York. Astoria World Manor is a multi-space wedding venue nestled in the neighborhood of Astoria, Queens. Read reviews, view photos, see special offers, and contact The Grand Ballroom at Trump National - Westchester directly on The Knot. We could not be more satisfied with service we received from Enrico and John at Westchester Manor. The average cost of a wedding in 2020 was $20,300, a $4,400 per-wedding decrease from the year before. They are situated within the rolling,Read more picturesque hills of Connecticut's western region. Ballroom, Estate, Garden, Historic Venue, Tented, Bar & Drinks, Cakes & Desserts, Food & Catering, Rentals & Equipment, Service Staff. From the beginning of the wedding planning to the end John was available to answer any questions I had. The food was phenominal! raving about the food and the service. The property has been a center of Lounsbury House is a beautiful mansion wedding venue located in Ridgefield, Connecticut. The ample space means you can host more than 300 guests in this venue that's a The Knot Best of Weddings Hall of Fame member. ThisRead more marvelous 24-acre estate, located just 90 minutes from Manhattan, comprises beautiful vineyards and orchards and a world-class equestrian facility. The team at Amber Room Colonnade is Mountainville Manor is an intimate 19th-century Victorian estate wedding and private events venue in Mountainville, NewRead more York. It is the second-most populous county on the mainland of New York, after the Bronx. Fire-roasted cuts and exotic tastes at every turn, All "affordable wedding venues" results in Westchester County, NY. westchester manor wedding cost. Monteverde is a dream venue! The best part of the venue is that you really don't need a lot of decoration (flowers, lights,..etc) to make it beautiful. I looked at many many venues before choosing the Westchester Manor for our wedding. It is a large facility with 129 beds and has. Enrico and everyone at Westchester Manor did everything to help make our special day memorable!!!! The most important consideration is that the person is someone with whom the couple trusts and feels comfortable. Reggie was great attending to the bridal party all evening and my guest are still raving about the food and venue 8 days later. Can you get married at Hart Park Bakersfield CA? Situated on, 103 acres of wooded parklands and manicured lawns, the Mansion is an enchanting, elegant setting for your bridal shower, engagement party, wedding ceremony and reception. On the wedding date they were spectacular. Didnt seem like they were just doing a job. A refundable security deposit of $500 is required. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Le Chateau is a historic wedding venue located in South Salem, New York. If we can afford to we would host all of our future events there!!! Trump National Westchester - Venue - Briarcliff Manor, NY - WeddingWire in Trump National Westchester 5.0 Fantastic 46 reviews Briarcliff Manor, NY 1 deal Visit website $42k - $46k For 150 Guests Up to 400 guests Availability Check your date Responds within 24 hours Request pricing Pricing About FAQs Reviews 46 Deals 1 View all 115 cess to the last song of the event we felt all Enrico wanted was for Brittany and Tom to have the most memorable experience they would remember on their special day. . The prices were unmatched, the food was delicious, Enrico was extremely nice and accommodating. Our banquet managers will guide you each step of the way and help create a very special event. Red Maple Vineyard and Cornerstone Caterers partner to bring you a wedding experience you will remember for the rest of your lives. The Bold Manor is currently not taking new inquiries for events, but hopefully will be back to it shortly! The romantic, historic mansion is tucked away in the rolling hills of the lower Hudson Valley just outside the charming hamlet of Cornwall; an easy drive from NYC. The terrace space can be covered and arranged in a number of ways to best suit any special occasion. John was very responsive through email and phone call. The attention to detail was magnificent. People are STILL talking about how great the food was and how much of it there was. Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is an elegant wedding venue located in Mahopac, New York. r you- however their prices cannot be beat and the QUALITY of food was impecible. Since day one John has been incredibly with us. another Westchester hotel has closed its doors. John, the owner, is an exceptionally kind person. late all of my dcor was in boxes nothing was put out till the last minute and Isabelle went upstairs and helped put together the decorations, she went above and beyond her job to make sure I wasn\'t frantic the day of my wedding (8/17/2013) . The romantic, historic mansion is tucked away in the rolling hills of the lower Hudson Valley just outside the charming hamlet of Cornwall; an easy drive from NYC. MENU PACKAGES - Westchester Manor Events / Menus Whether an intimate affair of 50 or a grand gala of 350, you will find our facility to be elegant & accommodating. All of our menus are personalized in every detail so we can make your affair the most memorable ever. The room looked wonderful decorated. An exceptional place to have your wedding, By clicking 'Send', I agree to WeddingWires Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. The same went for their secretary Isabella she helped decorate my wedding which was Saturday 8/17/2013. These famous gowns stand the test of timeand we can't get enough. all my guests complimented on the food which was great and the beautiful place. John and his staff were excellent. I haven't heard one negative comment about their services. Thank you Westchester Manor for making us feel like family!! I could not be happier with my wedding at Westchester Manor. He always made sure me and my husband was okay, bringing us refreshment when we needed it without us even have to ask him, very friendly and when it was time for us to take pictures, he was right there fanning me making sure I wasn\'t hot. The prices are amazing for all you get, food was DELICIOUS and staff was very friendly and helpful. We didn't hear one negative thing about the night. The fee to rent the Rotunda or Balcony for a wedding ceremony is $3,500 with reception. We were so worried about the size of the hall and were able to fit 200 people comfortably. He made my wedding amazing! Intrigued? What kind of wedding events does Westchester Manor offer? Buttermilk Falls Inn sits on an extraordinary 75 acre Hudson River estate complete with bridges, waterfalls, and gardens. Our Spot Estimate tool helps plan for a budget that works best for you. Getting married in New Mexico only costs, on average, $17,000 according to The Knot. What items and services are included in the starting site fee at Monteverde at Oldstone? Were helpful along the process, very understanding and seemed genuinely invested in our night. came out better than we expected and the staff helped us do that. who was our banquet manager and ensured that everything was alright. Recommended: Best of Westchester 2021. The Mansion at Oyster Bay stands majestically in the heart of 120 perfectly manicured acres in Woodbury, Long Island. . Everything was amazing. Holly is a freelance contributor for The Knot Worldwide, with a focus on travel, honeymooning and wedding planning. What services does Monteverde at Oldstone offer for wedding events? And the food! We came in a little flustered due to the fact that we were running late for everything and they stepped in and attended myself and the bridal party right away. We provide budget estimates for venues to help you make an informed decision. This is a review for affordable wedding venues in Westchester County, NY: "Besides teeing it up for 18 at the Rye Country Golf, there are not many things I'd rather be doing than saying a few words about the Whitby Castle. Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Nestled in the North Forks Peconic Bay and Long Island wine country, the Peconic Bay Yacht Club offers beautiful facilities for events and celebrations. Enrico is warm, professional, and very attentive to detail. The chef is excellent and accommodating. Westchester Manor - Venue - Hastings on Hudson, NY - WeddingWire Weddings Wedding Venues Banquet Halls New York Westchester Hastings on Hudson Westchester Manor in Westchester Manor Hastings on Hudson, NY View map Phone number Request pricing 5.0 14 $12k - $18k For 100 Guests Up to 300 Gallery 37 About FAQs Reviews 14 Westchester Manor Newlyweds With all the charm of the bygone era, this mansion delivers superior personal and customized service to help your event achieve your vision.. $10k - $14k 200 Request pricing Their rooms showcase modern architecture that is complemented by 26 landscaped acres. The Pavilion on the Hudson is the perfect venue for your outdoor wedding! WhetherRead more you're looking for a tranquil setting or luxurious amenities, this resort has a variety of spaces and services for you. westchester wedding venues; dark green dress wedding guest. thank you John and Enrico. He made sure my day went perfect. A more modern mansion, Mansion on Broadway is newly renovated and ready to welcome you, your wedding party, and up to 200 guests with its updated style that complements its century-old history. Thanks for everything!!! My wedding was such a success because of them. The reception itself was absolutely marvelous. The team at Monteverde will help you with everything! If you want a great party with amazing food then this is the place for you!! We had our Ceremony outdoors in a beautiful tented area with beautiful scenery and a gorgeous waterfall on the side of the building.Cocktail hour was also there. Experience a piece of gold-coast elegance for your wedding celebration. About FEAST at Round Hill This delightful property would suit those keen on a getaway for their magical milestone. The cocktail hour was over and above anything I could have ever wished for. I cant thank him enough because it was well worth the wait. Weddings Widely regarded as Westchester's Premier Waterfront Wedding Venue. Everything was perfect witb set up and time. The venue hosts one event per day, allowing the, Le Chateau is a historic wedding venue located in South Salem, New York. Wedding parties enjoy use of getting-ready suites, and guests enjoy extra amenities like valet parking and coat check. Monteverde at Oldstone is the PERFECT wedding venue for those who dont know what they want but just know they want the day to be AMAZING. John, the owner, is an exceptionally kind person. At Monteverde at Oldstone, what items and services related to wedding catering are included in the cost? Prompt and courteous valet parking. We invite you to review our most popular wedding packages. Only an hour outside Manhattan, this 1909 ItalianateRead more Mansion sits atop a cliff overlooking a beautiful waterfall-fed lake and Sterling Forest. Ten Ton Studio is an expansive, modern space with a hip, industrial feel that is perfect for a cool and inviting wedding ceremony and reception. With A Private Estate Events is a secluded 19th-century Livingston mansion welcoming couples from beginning of May untilRead more November in the heart of the Hudson Valley, north of Rhinebeck NY and south of Hudson, NY.