I was very impressed with your company and I will definitely be a repeat customer! Western Pleasure Show Clothes - Etsy Home - WINNING STITCHES Horse show fashion is something that I have always had a passion for. Custom work available. we have a variety of stunning clothes for you to choose from! Marine Layer Long Sleeve Western Shirt - Grey Casual Shirts, Clothing Cool and, Black bling ball cap with a grey bill and clear crystals. Must-have products from our top sellers. She always works with you to get the best for you! We also make custom bedding, pillows, drapes and reupholster furniture. Western show clothes - Page 2 - Northwest tack consignment The chaps fit my daughter and I couldn't be happier. Showgirls Apparel | High-End Western Show Apparel and Show Blankets HORSE SHOW CLOTHING, WESTERN HORSE SHOW APPAREL-SHO-N-OFF SHO-N-OFF SHOW CLOTHING RENO, NV Karma Swanson 775-530-1901 Email- shonoff@sbcglobal.net PLEASE EMAIL ME FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS- PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN THE PAGE-USE THE BUY IT NOW TO PAY IMMEDIATELY, SAFELY AND SECURE REMEMBER EVERY SHO-N-OFF IS A ONE OF A KIND ORIGINAL Gently Used Riding Apparel - The Carousel Horse I am very happy with the jacket. K&N INTERIOR CONSIGNMENT - 34 Photos & 16 Reviews - Yelp Bust 38, waist 32, hip 41, sleeve 24 and 3/4 $650 SOLD All That Show Clothing $100.00, Regular price I feel like I got the best deal ever. Enjoy shopping 24/7 in our online boutique or visit our booth at a horse show near you. The judges will form an opinion of you in a matter of seconds.Your appearance is a direct reflection of how prepared and well managed you are,be certain that your choice of wardrobe sends a message ofprofessionalism and confidence at their first glance. Cancel. Selling quality used show clothing and tack at reasonable prices. At Behind the Bit Show Clothing, our passion is selling quality show clothing and tack to the everyday equestrian. (no booth)-I'm available to bring rentals or pickup consignments.NOTE: Website orders will be delayed during this time. I do have to have it altered..much too big!! Here at The Bling Boutique, we are always accepting new items in on consignment. We specialize in selling pre-owned, high-end horse show clothes and also accept brand new clothes directly from designers. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Sale price SHOP ALL INVENTORY Our Services Showmanship Jackets $1,750.00. Cool and comfortable. For example, western pleasure or horsemanship riders might wear black show pants with matching fitted chaps and a collared long-sleeve show shirt or jacket. If you hear of flooding in our area, call to check if we are open. Cart No products in the cart. Western Show Apparel. Kimberly's Kreations sells both New Horse Show Clothing and Used Horse Show Clothing along with our line of Double K Show Show Saddle Blankets ~NOW Accepting SEZZLE - the interest free installment plan as a payment option at checkout~ . Our Designs are Proudly Made in the USA! We strive to design horse show garments that are elegant, yet affordable. 205 Neupert Rd~Cabot PA. Toll Free: 888-406-2030. $1,950.00, Special Price: The process was easy and I received the jacket very quickly. Specialties: Located in the heart of downtown Grass Valley our shop offers a variety of vintage, antique and furniture items. I couldn't be happier!! Show Clothing - Dressed2the9sEquine We require consignments to be in inventory to insure both the buyer and seller are protected, as well as hold up our policies, take accurate photos and measurements. $100.00, Regular price Dale Chavez show headstall #1 . Page 2 of March Online Consignment Auction in Kamiah, Idaho ID. I love my new jacket and get tons of compliments. Shine bright in your next class when clothed in flattering western show apparel designed by Royal Highness and Hobby Horse. You can find our measure charthereor click on the style to view the measurements. Western show clothing & gear new and used - Facebook In reading the history of nations, we find that, like individuals, they have their whims and their peculiarities; their seasons of excitement and recklessness, when they care not what they do. Our Racks are Full of Show Clothing We have an ever changing selection of Show Clothes and Rodeo Queen Attire and Accessories. Wow, thanks soooo much! Some of the most popular brands we stock are: Ariat, Cinch, Cowgirl . Two locations available and an amazing staff to take care of you. You have some truly great designers, some of the jackets just take my breath away, they are so beautiful. With a wide variety of vests, shirts, and pants to choose from, we have everything you need to look your best while you ride. *FLOODING* our road is greatly affected by fall / winter flooding. The Project Gutenberg eBook of Memoirs of Extraordinary Popular We specialize in selling pre-owned, high-end horse show clothes and also accept brand new clothes directly from designers. Embellished, Aubergine taffetta hidden zip front fitted shirt with crystal buttons. We provide a variety of products and services, including Western resale, Western wear, women's clothing, men's clothing, children's clothing, show clothing, and much more.We have the skill and experience necessary to serve as your full-service clothing store, offering the . Regular price. Visit us at prestigious AQHA events to shop or consign your designer western horse show clothes! . Consistent with the petition, PHMSA proposes revisions that clarify the exception in 173.185(c)(3) applies when a package contains only button cell batteries installed in equipment; or when there is a consignment consisting of two packages or less, and each package contains no more than four lithium cells or two batteries installed in equipment. . Horse Show | 2nd Chance Show Clothing | United States Beautiful women's Western attire for shows. $85.00, Regular price Welcome to Rockin Rooster Western Resale, LLC, your premier consignment shop in Cleburne, TX and the surrounding area. GENTLY USED- Tredstep Donatello Tall Dress Boot 37 Short Regular. Again another beautiful piece of clothing! We believe everyone should look and feel their best in the show ring, and you shouldn't have to buy new to achieve this. Thank you so much for you interest in your customer's satisfaction and experience, to me that speaks volumes! Customize your piece now! Cave Creek, AZ 85331. Copyright 2023 Kay Mortensen Enterprises All Rights Reserved Website Powered by BPetersonDesign, Black Western Show Shirt with Emerald Crystal Accents Small, Slate / Show Turquoise / Black / White Saddle Blanket, Two Reds / Two Tans / Black / White Saddle Blanket, Classic Show Red / Black / White Western Saddle Pad, Hot Pink / Black / White Western Saddle Pad, V126 / V205 / V107 / Black / White Saddle Blanket, Black and White Saddle Pad in KM 1 Pattern. $ 175.00. The outfit is great! ", "Wendy was amazing to work with from beginning to the end! Purchase today and show in your new clothes this weekend. Western Show Shirts | Schneiders Saddlery Two locations to serve you . Burgandy lycra zip up shirt with embellished collar, Black and garnet red vest made with heavy lycra fabric. The RealReal. We also offer a unique selection of casual apparel, accessories and home goods. Designer Horse Show Clothes - Kevin Garcia Originals Western Show Apparel. I love it and cannot wait to wear it in the pen! BACK IN THE DAY - 107 S Church St, Grass Valley, CA - Yelp $125.00, Regular price Shop All; Jessica Lynn Horsemanship Shirt Black, Red, White Show Jacket - Floral Pattern $150.00 RJ Classics "Essential Collection" English Coat $50.00 Lisa Nelle Show Jacket $110.00 Custom Vest $250.00 . $214.00 You were so fast with my requests and worked within my budget. "Wendy is the absolute best! Sign up now to receive notifications and exclusive savings.! New and Used Western and English Show Clothes for Sale 1 - 20 of 75 1 Showtime Show Jacket La Verkin, Utah 84745 USA Showtime - Large - Black and White $1,000 Item ID: 567068 Photo Added/Renewed: 2023-02-23 16:15:34 For Sale Custom Horsemanship/Vest/Pad West Olive, Michigan 49460 USA * - XS-S - Black/Teal/Coral $2,600 We also accept high end show/work tack. Sets. I wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your site, sometimes on my lunch break I like to look at your site and admire the jackets. Regarding your service and your websiteLOVE everything. Inevitably that transitioned into selling gently used show clothing and tack. If you are interested in consigning with us, please email us at info@allmybling.com and we will send . Shop the Rod Patrick Boot Collection. Cannot say enough good things! Shop Behind the Bit Show Clothing Regular Price: $279.00 Sale price I attached a picture of my show - I competed in the Shatner World Champion Finals for American Saddlebreds. Over the years, it has turned into much more than we could ever imagine. At Behind the Bit Show Clothing, our passion is selling quality show clothing and tack to the everyday equestrian. Call us today and let our team know what colors you like and swatches will be mailed to you to make sure it will match your chaps and show blanket. Our top quality show clothing is perfect for any cowgirl looking to make a statement in the ring. Thanks so much! best in Western and English Apparel, offering . Saddle Blankets Sale price I am a very satisfied customer. Hi Brittany, We are loving the jacket! Woods' Western carries the largest selection . The easiest way to get here is to take the Arlington/ Darringtom exit 208, and then head West. Please feel free to contact us for your next winning look!. Abby Antes 2ndchanceshowclothes@gmail.com. $200.00, Regular price SHOW DIVA DESIGNS based in Greensboro, NC specializes in exquisite, one of a kind and limited edition show apparel. Depending on your style and shirt, you might accessorize with a western scarf or wild rag. These, Teal in the front brown in the back adjustable womens ball cap. As you step up to that cone, you take a deep breath and swallow your heart back down into your chest. Purple taffeta hidden zip front fitted shirt with silver lace and piping on the collar and placket. Search Products It looks beautiful with her horse and on her. Western Apparel | Canada BC Interior | The Horse Barn March 4-12 SHOW CLOTHES. 1401 Pioneer Highway. $179.00, Regular price Western show clothes - Northwest tack consignment Connie's Brown & Pink Western Pleasure Show Shirt, Size XL (To Fit Jackets. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Investing in quality show apparel is not only an investment in your self-confidence, but also offers the benefit of resale value. of Rod Patrick Boots, including exclusive styles. Welcome to Winning Stitches. I'm recommending your site to everyone this show season! Please give us a call at 636.377.1806 to set up your personal shopping appointment. Oversize at 35x42, All wool tight weave with wear leathers. Sale price . www.clotheshorseconnection.com. I must admit I didn't know what to expect from an item ordered online sine I was a first timer. Wendy, Thank you for helping me with my awesome clothing and I have nothing but praise for your professionalism and selection, great web layout and ordering format. 7 Top Online Consignment Shops for Selling Your Clothes We give others the opportunity to own quality show apparel at lower, reasonable prices. Most look brand new and all have a lot of life left in them!! Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!! Featured collection. Show Clothing and Rodeo Pageant Attire - Crazy Horse Consignment Sale price Western Show Apparel - Riding Warehouse - Shop RW's Online Tack Shop We carry items to fit all sizes and budgets. $219.00 Powered by Shopify, Looking for something special? Bronze. Kidizen. Shirts. Western Show Apparel | Closet Space Consignment Spring 2023 JEROME - ID April 11th, 2023 Spring Online Auction Homedale - ID March 8th - Tools, Sporting Goods,. We love or local shoppers and also welcome all of the amazing visitors as well. $450.00, Regular price We have a vast selection of both new items along with high end consignments. Silver Dollar Quarter Horse Show Las Vegas, NV @ Southpoint Arena. One of a kind custom show clothing made in Texas. $150.00 You can find our measure chart here or click on the style to view the measurements. I received the jacket on Friday and it fits perfectly! ", "I have been ordering from Show Me Again for several years now, and I have recieved nothing but kind, friendly service, and very prompt responses to my questions. We work to make sure that you and your equine partner shine in the show pen!