Alexa Demie was born on December 11, 1990. And who you can expect to see performing and presenting. Lil Nas Xs NYFW Style Has Been Chef's Kiss This Season. The major portion of her salary is from her career as an actress. He's tough. This password will be used to sign into all, Photo: Courtesy of Alexa Demie / Photo by: @coughs. All the books I had growing up were about fairies and angels and different creatures. 33.1k Likes, 108 Comments - LilJupiter (@liljupiterr) on Instagram: "Alexa Demie in MID90S ( 2018 ) " Alexa Demie is also a singer and songwriter. Instead of glimpsing each other across a crowded room, they connected as any good millennials with a mutual admiration of each others work would: through a DM on Instagram. But also, I owe a lot of credit to the character development to Jonah because when I thought I was just talking to Jonah when we were in the same area, he was choreographing how my mind worked and understood the character.Jonah Hill: Thanks, Olan.Olan Prenatt: [chuckles] Sure.Jonah Hill: It was amazing watching young artists just clearly so creative and wonderful learn how to harness those skills and shape into something specific for a purpose. Alexa Demie went to John Marshall High School in the Los Feliz district of Los Angeles. Demies scenes are among the most affecting: In one her best in the movie and also the first that she filmed Tyler is spiraling from his own stresses when Alexis tells him shes pregnant. There are many fans who have openly stated their discomfort at the fact that Demie could be pushing 30 and still starring in films like "Mid90s," in which she inappropriately interacts with a very young minor.. Set in Palms, Los Angeles, "Mid90s" centers around 13-year-old Stevie (who . This was our world, and we got to play in it and do whatever we wanted.. Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix have broken up after he allegedly cheated on her with Raquel Leviss. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. She opted for a bold sparkly red lip and updo for glam. How did that collaboration work, because Jonah, I can imagine you had some ideas as to what you wanted to get from the footage?Jonah Hill: Well, Ryder is just a very special artist, just 360. Because you dont know any better in high school. (Hopefully, this can hold us over while we wait for the next episode of Euphoria!). He previously suffered a brain aneurysm on February 18, and was ultimately taken off life support. Im just really excited to have her see me in a great film, she adds, cause I think its a great film. For the Mid90s premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival, Alexa wore a sequined dress in a light green shade. Alexas timeless style resonates with generations who love a vintage find. TikToks Favorite Celebrity Couple Is Kim Kardashian and Michael Cera. Its a love that oscillates between tender and toxic. Her most prominent role was in the 2019's series Euphoria as Maddy Perez. Her graduation . You could look at the images as a kid and miss the erotic message. I have a brother who's eight years younger than me and I've never seen any movie that captures that very particular relationship of being siblings but not peers.Jonah Hill: Well, I'm glad you connected to the film. Alexa Demie's Childhood. Demies mom hasnt seen it yet, but the actress is hoping for a visceral reaction. Maybe you could make an argument that Estee just looks old for her age, or Stevie looks young for his age, and who cares, its just two teenagers having a good time at a party. (I mention this only because perhaps you've seen this particular quote in ads if A24 has been targeting your Instagram feed as aggressively as they have mine.) Its not that A24 exclusively makes good films, but it consistently makes eclectic ones, the kind that might not sound like big, generation-defining movies on paper but turn out to be Moonlight or Lady Bird. I look at it like Ray and Fuckshit's relationship is like the angel and devil on your shoulder. Demie tvrd, e vyrstala v prosted, kde nemla pli mnoho dobrch muskch . We've all heard the rumors about her age, which I could believe and wouldn't blame her for. A second viewing of the film this month confirmed that my rapturous response was not merely festival euphoria but an enduring endearment to a film populated by deeply human characters who radiate the raw joys and frustrations of coming of age. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Cond Nast. Still, both Demie and Collins tried to steer clear of anything too specific or literal in their interpretations, describing the main impetus for the project as simply an opportunity to build their own weird and wonderful folkloric worldand, as Demie already noted, just to have some fun. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement and Your California Privacy Rights. mid90s opens in limited release on October 19, 2018 before expanding nationwide on October 26, 2018. Alexa elevated the classic pantsuit wearing a black leather vest over an oversized blazer during an appearance at Build Studio. Were in a corner spot at the Crosby Bar in Nolita, mostly empty except for a few other famous people Paul Rudd, truly ageless-looking in real life, is at the next table over and their managers. A24. Society already degrades victims of sexual assault by female perpetrators, and displaying scenes such as this can further stigmatize those who speak out and even push more young men into the hands of female groomers. He came into the audition fully formed and understanding the character. Home Realizacje i porady Bez kategorii alexa demie mid90s interview. However, it is important to discuss why Demie's scandal has also been treated with some seriousness. Concealing ones age is not uncommon in the feminine world. . But the one scene the movie doesnt seem to judge negatively in any way is pretty close to being a depiction of statutory rape, and I dont understand why that gets a fucking pass? Apart from . I just know I had to dig deep inside myself to pull out the older brother figure, whatever it was. Approaching it as women, its very interesting to play these mythical creatures that dont necessarily have much agency and give them more agency. For Demie too that approach felt entirely natural. The perfect woman was one who would never proudly wear a wrinkle, crows foot or fine line. We're just not sure how many. Were living in our phones, so half our reality becomes these characters online. Self care and ideas to help you live a healthier, happier life. So it was really challenging to get him to be horrible to Sunny. . Don't think I have anything to add to that.Jonah Hill: Well, he's the best. How did you go about striking the balance of being honest without slipping into glorifying their behavior? She and Lucas Hedges starred together in both Mid90s and Waves. As per a September 2019 New York Times article, Alexa Demi was aged 24 back then. The musician and style icon goes to Hollywood as the heart of Jonah Hill's nostalgia-laced semi-autobiography 'Mid90s'. And when I met Olan, I fell in love with this human being, as you can tell. For the 2019 InStyle Awards, Alexa chose another black strapless gown, but this time in all leather. Because thats what all women are in Mid90s, whether theyre teenagers or adult women sexual partners, first ways to assert hipness and then figures for disgust (when Ian tells Stevie about hearing fucking sounds coming from their mothers room, Stevies response is Fuck Mom). These are all characters I wrote and created. For the Euphoria season two premiere, Alexa sparkled in a custom Balenciaga gown. Vogue may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our Affiliate Partnerships with retailers. "This huge artist over there, G-Dragon, he wore them. Hier finden Sie alle Informationen und Ausstrahlungstermine zu WDR - zweieinhalb Wochen im Voraus. Reporting on what you care about. The Best Purses to Carry All Your Bits and Bobbles. She has an estimated net worth of $3 million, as of 2022. My hope is that people connect to the film in whatever way they relate to it or see their own lives. How did you do that, and what was the character like before? The shock among Euphoria viewers centered around the idea that she was able to look so youthful despite her age; however, 30 years old is still relatively young and nowhere near middle age. The glittery black gown featured a strapless neckline and a slit at the leg which revealed thigh-high sock boots. Subconsciously, those kinds of scary folk tales and the magical, sweet fairy tales that I grew up reading meshed together on this project, which was so perfect with Petrashe loves that aesthetic of blending something beautiful with something a little ugly or sexy or even terrifying.. as women are significantly more likely to face gender-or age-based discrimination than men of all ages, Puss in Boots: The Last Wish Is Psychologically Satisfying, Coffee Chains That Are Cheaper Than Starbucks, Reading About Reading Teaches Readers About Loving. Yet the duos colorful riffs on fairy tales arent so different from the originals. Order your copy of V116 at shop.vmagazine.com today! Specifically too in terms of beauty standards, because were getting to this insane level where everyone is modifying themselves in wild ways and acting as if theyre real. Did all your (male) filmmaker friends support you on this choice? Maddy isn't her first controversial teen role - she starred in Jonah Hill's directorial debut, Mid90s. A lot of them were from the 1970s and 80s and were super psychedelic. Her bumped hair gave the look a classic Hollywood feel as well. From thong-strap dresses to flowing gowns . Was that always something you had in mind?Jonah Hill: Yeah, I don't believe in movie anything. Youre such a visionary, Jonah Hill! Ultimately, we ended up making it a video at the end that his character created. The actor is of Caucasian origin. In the film Mid90s she kisses an 11 yr old boy, regardless of her actual age she would have been in her 20s at the time of the scene. The scene is this: Fuckshit invites all the guys to a party that is being held by a group of girls at one of their homes; at this point, weve only seen the girls once, at a park where the boys skate. She graduated from high school in 2008 but said she did not enjoy it. Its something Ive always been so interested in, partly because of the age I started working, when I was going through puberty and discovering myself, says Collins. Better than fine, actually. Demie's career spans acting, fashion, and music. See some of his best looks from the city (and beyond) here. In an interview with V Magazine in November of 2018, Demie described Maddy as "the female Patrick Bateman, minus the killing. Everything Everywhere All at Once leads with eight nominations tonight. We hold major institutions accountable and expose wrongdoing. Growing up, shed go with her mom when they felt like doing something ritzy. Watch popular content from the following creators: SpongeBoob(@ceamancommstock), madison(@eat1ngdrywall), biblemami(@biblemami), nina(@freegypsyrose), isa(@mariaisabeladicaprio) . Jonah, did your experience being a middle child with both a significantly older and younger sibling allow you to understanding and insight into how both Stevie and Ian feel? There's so much more to know about the Euphoria actress. Alexa wore a sparkly animal-print dress from Paco Rabanne at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. She layered it with a puffer jacket buttoned for an off-the-shoulder look. she had a notable role in the A24 film "Mid90s," as . There are many fans who have openly stated their discomfort at the fact that Demie could be pushing 30 and still starring in films like Mid90s, in which she inappropriately interacts with a very young minor. Alexa Demie: her birthday, what she did before fame, her family life, fun trivia facts, popularity rankings, and more. At the opening of a new Gucci store, Alexa was decked out in pieces from the Italian label. He did all the titles and graphics, too, which is awesome.Ryder McLaughlin: Yeah. That heritage has always played a part in Collinss photographyright down to shooting a Gucci campaign back in her grandmothers Budapest living room. The idea that a woman could still look incredibly youthful and even beautiful at age 30 seemed to be a shocking defiance of previous cultural norms. While attending a Tiffany & Co. event in London, England, Alexa went with a sleek monochrome look from Alaa. My job is not to change history in order to appease people's feelings, but it was super deliberate to show how messed up the lessons were that people were learning at that time, and how people behaved, to hold a mirror up to it and hopefully show something that had to be unlearned.It might be most obvious to assume Jonah feels most kinship with Stevie as protagonist, but are there any other personal connections to other characters?Jonah Hill: That's an assumption, my friend. August 22, 2022 10:59am. V Girls: Alexa Demie is The Industy Block's Freshest Cool Girl. Alexa Demie was born in Los Angeles on December 11, though the exact year is up for debate (as will be detailed below). Teen Vogue covers the latest in celebrity news, politics, fashion, beauty, wellness, lifestyle, and entertainment. Joining in on the sheer trend, Alexa added a sparkly twist. Your new go-to accessory is just a click away. More focused, he's got a clear vision of the future and what he wants. Therefore, this means she is around 5 feet 6 inches in height. This interview appears in the pages of V116, our Winter 2018 issue, on newsstands now. Alexa Demie. She read for A24s Never Goin Back, the story of two best friends who smoke and make out and arrive late to their diner shifts, but she wasnt cast; instead, the audition led to her starring role on Euphoria. Born on December 11 #2. Breaking down the contenders in the seasons most unpredictable Oscar race. Alexa shined in this sparkly ruby gown with soft chic glam. It was a really fun process, I liked it I loved the fighting scenes in the beginning.Jonah Hill: Sunny's a beast. Mld. Als er anfngt, Zeit mit einer Gruppe Skateboarder zu verbringen, ffnet sich ihm eine neue Welt. Euphoria star Alexa Demie is a Los Angeles native who was born in East Hollywood, . Hes a polite, quiet kid, and he doesnt really talk much, and its unclear what he wants or who he really is. Der 13-jhrige Stevie wchst in schwierigen Verhltnissen im Los Angeles der 1990er-Jahre auf. I love mob movies with every bone in my body. This partly stems from the mass commercialization of youthful appearance by television shows, movies and commercials that disproportionally targeted (and still target) women. Maddy is the chili-throwing, c-word-dropping character on Euphoria. FaceTime. He walks into a room, and you're just obsessed with him. She demands that he slam the brakes and let her out, right then and there. Its a treat she makes time for whenever shes traveling, or even at home in Los Angeles. Alexa Demie: Yeah - she's like, 'That's a sick idea.' She's so sweet, I love that scene. The group's innate creativity was clear from the moment I stepped into the boardroom they occupied at the A24 offices, where some of the assembled crew had begun drawing elaborate doodles on the whiteboard. In addition to another updo, her hair was styled with short bangs that drew attention to her signature winged eyeliner. There is an opinion held by me, and coincidentally circulated by me that Demie is poised to become the First Lady of A24, a movie studio that is as cool and hyperhip as any movie studio in 2019 can be. Travis Barkers Finger Is Now the Enema of Blink-182 Fans. Over the gloves, she wore a set of silver and gold rings and a bracelet. If you cast someone who reads as a jerk as a jerk, it is stock and boring. She weighs around 105 lbs. Demie says she listened to it when she filmed that Waves scene, as she reflected on Alexiss refusal to go along with what her boyfriend wanted. Alexa Demie had technically embarked on a phone-free holiday in Tulum, Mexico when episode one . Alexa Demie is a singer, songwriter and actress, known for her work in features including Brigsby Bear (2017), Mid90s (2018) and Waves (2019). A celeb favorite of Gen Z, her style is often reminiscent of iconic looks from the past rather than focused on fleeting trends. The sudden uproar against her, deriving its justification from the revelation that she could be 29, just perpetuates the long-standing ageism and sexism in Hollywood. Terms of Service apply. Alexa Demie, who plays Estee, . All rights reserved. There's very little known about her early life and family. As for hair, she gave her updo another twist with curled hairs falling on each side of her face. Demie was raised by a young, single mother. Alexa Demie Height in Feet. Im pouring a cup of tea and failing spectacularly at it. Yet the actress has not revealed any information regarding her salary. The revelation that she is possibly 29 highlighted societys rampant ageism, showcasing once again why some women hide their real ages. Obsessed with travel? Subscribe Now! . And later on, when all the areas skater kids are hanging out together, Fuckshit and Stevie both walk by Estee, ignoring her, not interacting with her, not even acknowledging her presence. It's the craziest . Alexa Demie: Mm-hmm. Hill's ability to corral their raw energy and funnel it into a vibrant posse of characters speaks to his talents in shaping indelible performances. The 25-year-old model flashed her toned abs in a black turtleneck crop . Just like her Euphoria character Maddy, who wears some of TV's most iconic outfits, Alexa Demie also happens to be a style connoisseur herself. But I guess if you get into it, God and the Devil are kind of friends. She told, Speaking of high school, as a teen she started her own sunglasses line, called Mainframe. Can Anyone Predict Whos Going to Win Best Supporting Actress? From her wispy bangs and updo to her rhinestone strapped heels, Alexa shined in this 90s-style look. Companies created commercials and sponsored television shows and movies that fostered insecurity around the image of the aging woman and sold products to quell that carefully constructed self-doubt. Which makes this sex scene even grosser. Hence, she is a Sagittarius. At the premiere of Waves, Alexa wore a satin yellow dress from Bevza. ". My grandmother would tell me a lot of Mexican folk tales when I was little, which were really scary, but I was so fascinated by them all, she says. Writer/Director Jonah Hill And The Cast Of 'Mid90s' On Bringing A Skateboarding Crew To Life On Screen [Interview]. Alexa Demie (born on December 11, 1990, age: 31 years) is an actress, singer, songwriter, model, and director from California. She decided to change her name in 2019. The Wagner opera returns to the Met for the first time in 17 years. At the Giambattista Valli Loves H&M show, Alexa wore a sequined cocktail dress from the collaborative collection. She dove into research, watching YouTube videos about codependent relationships, and playing rounds of 20 questions with Harrison to get to know him. 1. *Sorry, there was a problem signing you up. Alexa Demie worked really hard to earn fame and fortune from her work. At least, that was her plan when she checked into a hotel . It was super cathartic because I hadnt created artwork since my last book, and there was a real sense of discovery where we were just playing. With three A24 credits to her name in the last two years alone, shes come to represent the indie studios beautifully weird brand of coming-of-age cinema. More than once, she says to him, Dont be nervous, and this is when my friend who was with me covered her face and refused to keep watching. But, at their best, Hill's instincts unified a group of skaters with varying levels of acting experience into a coherent on-screen clan. She has shared in her interview that she is having a good relationship with her father. An InStyle interview from that same year also claimed Demie was "almost 25," something she didn't . She is best known for her role as Maddy Perez in HBO's Euphoria . All rights reserved. I filed a 9.5/10 review of mid90s following its world premiereat TIFF earlier this fall, declaring "writer and director Jonah Hill has struck gold." My dad wasnt around, so she wasnt gonna have any help, and shes expressed this to me many times, which is why that song was important for me in this film. Some of them are so far off from our realities, and some are maybe word for word. On this, Demie agrees. All the essentials: top fashion stories, editors picks, and celebrity style. Alexa Demie was born on December 11, 1994 in Los Angeles. She told, George Karger / Getty Images, Jeff Kravitz / Getty Images for HBO, Faces Distribution / Courtesy Everett Collection, "I like really chaotic," said Alexa. Petra posted a photograph of a fairy, and I wrote to her and said, I want to be a fairy, and she was like, Well, lets make you a fairy, Demie says of the origins of their friendship, laughing. Alexa Demie made her feature film debut with a minor role in the comedy-drama Brigsby Bear (2017). Whether it's on a red carpet or at an event, Alexa never misses an opportunity to show off an outfit. Alexa Demie didn't have the easiest childhood, having grown up in a rough area of Los Angeles where she was supported solely by her mother who had emigrated from Mexico. She wore a sheer jumpsuit and heels, accessorized with a simple bracelet. The screening was the pic's first . However, her zodiac sign does not go well with her radiant energy. And that is the lesson. Indeed, the interplay of text and images throughout the book has less in common with engravings from a well-thumbed tome of old fairy tales than with something like Madonnas infamous Fabien Barondesigned, Steven Meisellensed publication, Sex. 2023 Cond Nast. This isn't a biopic. Something for everyone interested in hair, makeup, style, and body positivity. Alexa told InStyle, "J.Lo wore them onSNL, which was incredible because I'm not only obsessed with J.Lo, but I'm also obsessed withSNL.". Again. For Elle's Hollywood Rising celebration, Alexa went back to old Hollywood glam. (Critics in Toronto were a little less effusive, but warmed to the movie nonetheless.) She wore a chic bodycon dress with a matching balaclava and cardigan around her arms. Just let me do it. High tea was her idea. Demie made her feature film debut in Brigsby Bear's comedy-drama, followed by roles in the coming-of-age picture Mid90s and the drama film Waves. Its what I grew up with, and so it made its way subconsciously into my own work. They're skaters they're basically stuntmen, he can take hits. With its crimson tone, it almost reminds us of Cardi B's iconic Met Gala look that seemed to be an homage to menstruation. Alexa explored casual chic at the Telluride Film Festival with a sheer matching split skirt and tank top. Discover unique things to do, places to eat, and sights to see in the best destinations around the world with Bring Me! Was the full dialogue highly scripted or were you all looser on set knowing that it could get reigned in once you got into the editing room?Jonah Hill: No, it was very deliberately scripted. Alexa Demie Speaks On Hiding Her Real AgeApparently, lying about one's age is a thing in Hollywood and Alexa Demie was in the middle of controversy again for. Sunny Suljic: Yeah, we did a lot of rehearsing. There's really no other way to do it. Learning Ray and how he'd act in certain situations, and taking things from certain people I know in my real life I knew what his role was in the friend group. Other reviews or features about Mid90s Ive read have called this interaction a particularly memorable party scene (in GQ) or sexual initiation (The Chicago Tribune), but no one is going far enough to call it statutory rape, and perhaps thats because the movie is so vague about these kids ages. It was actually harder to get Lucas to be violent toward Sunny. Since then she has starred in various movies and television shows including Waves, Mid90s, and Love. Alexa Demie (born December 11, 1994) is a renowned American actress and singer with millions of fans all over the world. She played the role of Estee, a high schooler. bersicht. Someone found an interview she gave in 2010 saying she was 19 so it's pretty much a fact she was born in 1991/1990. Vogue meets 24-year-old Alexa Demie, the one-to-watch from Drake-produced Euphoria. Na-Kel Smith: You know what's crazy? Shes definitely excited and proud of me, Demie says. Weve got romance, breakups, emotionally loaded dumplings this episode has a little bit of everything! Hungary as a nation was dealing with being under a Soviet regime, so a lot of that work came out of collective trauma. Trigger Warning: sexual assault, child abuse. She was born in Los Angeles, California. In everything you look at in the book, were not dead seriousit can be funny. Underneath, she wore a simple black turtleneck, jeans, and a red belt. Any comparisons to centuries-old . Those are all ages when kids do stupid things, and to be fair, the movie does portray Stevies and his friends choices as increasingly dangerous. In September 2021, she dropped her next song, " Leopard Limo (Archive LL11) .". Alexa Demie, 24, stars alongside Zendaya in the much-hyped (and Drake-endorsed) high school drama, Euphoria, which is causing a buzz in the US ahead of its UK release. She always says, Youre a great actress, youre a great actress, but sometimes you just wanna see a reaction. She takes another sip of tea, and smiles. Some even compared the scene to fight scenes, in which, they argued, that if one punches another in a movie, they are not actually doing something immoral. While attending a Birchbox + Dr.Jart media dinner at Mark Moore Gallery, Alexa wore a green duster over a black turtleneck and pants. Her glamorously manicured fingers gently take the teapot from my hands. As it turns out, design is still in her DNA. It does feel like were living in a fantasy world or a fairy tale sometimes. Could it indeed be that these dark, twisted fantasies are a little more true to life than they seem? Over the years, along with her acting career, Alexa has established a chic sense of fashion that social media can't get enough of. Monroe was known for her iconic blonde while Demie is still faithful to her brunette, which perfectly matched her dress, making this look not only on-brand but perfect for Halloween and Scorpio season. She is an actress, singer, and songwriter who has appeared in films such as "Brigsby Bear," (2017) "Mid90s," (2018), and "Waves" (2019). The boys get there, they drink, they smoke, Ruben broods while people fawn over Stevie, and then out of nowhere one of the older girls, Estee (Alexa Demie), starts talking to Stevie. She finished the look with a pair of black sock boots with a simple gold stripe around the ankles. Demie, 24, is best known as the smizing scene-stealer on Euphoria, a teen drama for adults that's closer to Harmony Korine's Kids than the CW's Riverdale. Their trip to Planned Parenthood ends early when she decides against terminating the pregnancy. Mid90s: Estee: 2017: Brigsby Bear: Merideth: 2017: To the Moon: Virginia Dawson: 2015: Miles: Sara: Songs & Discography. This major uproar about the Euphoria stars age has also elicited a perhaps much larger and much-needed dialogue on Hollywoods and the publics perception of aging women. Just like her Euphoria character, who is often adored for her makeup, Alexa's eyes were accentuated with rhinestones in the inner corners. She plays Maddy, the seriess Casino-obsessed cheerleader whose eye makeup has launched a couple hundred Instagram fan accounts. [The psychic] was like, Youre being too hard on yourself, like, Acting is in your DNA. Growing up, I was taught to never ask a woman her age, nor was I supposed to speak of my mothers real age to anyone. Pointing to interviews held in 2010 in which interviewers referred to Demie as 20 years old and a 2008 high school yearbook that further validates the accusations, online sleuths have been committed to finding information that can verify her age. Audition. She released her first single ". You can follow her on Twitter. Movie Actress #11. Known as Maddy Perez in HBOs hit series Euphoria, Alexa Demie is under public investigation after online sleuths alleged that she was lying about her real age. And it was on her way to abort., Demie sees a healer in L.A., too, and they work on her relationship with her mom. The two disgraced men have both been sentenced for sex crimes. . She's played by 24-year-old Alexa Demie. So, you know, SPOILERS AND STUFF, because were going to get into it. To me, I hope to always get to create complex, interesting characters.The character of Fourth Grade is always carrying around a video camera to record things, and that ends up playing a very important part at the end of the movie. We did a lot of rehearsal. Fairy tales are a real expression of being human because theyre so twisted and dark. In mid- Euphoria craze interviews from 2019, she was reported to be 24 years old, and her Wikipedia . You Cant Make a Coming-of-Age Movie Without Alexa Demie, Shania Twain Gives Rare Update on Her Ex-Husband and Ex-BFF, Journey Should Probably Go Their Separate Ways, 6 Stand-ups Analyze ChatGPTs Attempts to Steal Their Jobs, How to Watch and Stream Every 2023 Oscar-Nominated Movie, Rick Scott Is Unfortunately Kind of Right About Novak Djokovic, Rick Scott Is Unfortunately Right About Novak Djokovic.