is real cajun food at it's finest. more. Mark L. said: I have been here a good 15 times or more in the last 2 years and no, Tr1pp13 B. said: This place is just the best. Please call ahead at 337-873-8331. Get more stories delivered right to your email. Short buffet looked good also. see review. 4.5. Always leave with to go box unless eating buffet. Claiming is free!. I saw nothing on the menu that reassembled anything Cajun , in my book. Showing results in neighboring cities. I asked for. Subscribe here to get interesting stuff and updates! 7,203 . I had the overstuffed grilled shrimp po'boy with fries. covering the walls, very down to earth. Ambiance ok. ok. the overstuffed shrimp poboy. My mother got the crawfish fettuccine and the serving was huge, she took home more than she ate (we all have to go boxes for the leftovers, huge portions). From dining out at the cosiest hidden gems to food delivery from swanky restaurants to serving the most incredible food, Zomato covers it all. Big tender shrimp, fish fried to perfection, wonderful gumbo. DINING. Corn Lunch 10:30AM - 2:00PM Green Beans crawfish poboy. Rascal's has an interesting interior. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food was good and plenty of it as itis a buffet all you can eat at a very reasonable price. Green Beans Come by and see our. Never had cold food and never had anything horrible. Rascal's Cajun Restaurant in Duson, La.. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. BEST HAMBURGERS, SALADS AND PLATE LUNCHES. Get quick answers from Rascal's Cajun Restaurant staff and past visitors. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Cakes, scones and pastries available all day, Avocado on toasted bloomer with tomato and basil leaves (gluten free available), Haggis stuffed mushrooms with grain mustard sauce & salad garnish, Mac and Ch*ese with b*con and tomato served with garlic bread, Rascals house burger with tomato, gherkin, wild rocket, burger sauce & smoked ch*ese served in a cobbled roll with French fries and salad garnish, - Coronation Chicn salad leaves, tomato & cucumber, - Tuno and sweetcorn with wild rocket, tomato & cucumber, - Smoked Ch*ese spring onion, salad leaves and tomato, All baked potatoes served with a salad garnish, Cauliflower bhaji with a mango and mayo dip and salad garnish. 11 restaurants. So Good! THE BUFFET IS OFFICIALLY OPEN! Garden peas So glad we did. Please call ahead at 337-873-8331, Happy Monday! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We are still doing curbside pickup! It hasn't, Brittany W. said: This was my first experience at Longhorn, and it was well worth the, Marilyn H. said: This post is a follow up to a previous post from a couple of weeks, Jennifer C. said: We had 24 wings delivered during covid 19 quarantine. Rascal's Cajun Restaurant in Duson, La. Rascals house burger with tomato, gherkin, wild rocket, burger sauce & smoked ch*ese served in a cobbled roll with French fries and salad garnish. He saidit was excellent. Shrimp Alfredo over Angel Hair Pasta." ". Wife had the Fried Shrimp Platter which was a dozen shrimp, fries and gumbo for the same price. Rascal's has an interesting interior. It's worth trying.More, We went for lunch on a Friday our friends had the buffet but I opted for the roast beef poboy. Will definitely go back for seafood might, We visit many times in a mth. 902 Harding St. Lafayette, LA 70503. These are my favorite but the whole menu is amazing. Come by and see our buffet's and menu items. But, you might enjoy it. Rascal's Cajun Restaurant 133 Frontage Rd, Rayne, LA 70578-7542 +1 337-873-8331 Website Improve this listing Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Rayne 37 Reviews ThomasM2569 Palm Harbor, Florida 4 5 Reviewed June 4, 2019 Best buffet Outstanding buffet, especially on Friday; Multiple seafood dishes and FROG LEGS !!! see review, I was told by very reliable source that they had the best hamburgers, fries, ice cream, all of the above, and I do plan on coming to eat there very so Always leave with to go box unless eating buffet. He ordered the chicken/sausage gumbo and I had the seafood gumbo, and WOW. We stopped in here for dinner after a day of traveling, and we're glad we did!! I also lovethe overstuffed shrimp poboy. on either. When a buffet is done well, theres simply nothing better. Prices are quite reasonable for this abundant buffet. The employees on the night shift at the time, although were pleasant, did not have a face maskon either. Maybe I was hoodwinked, but Im glad of itwhat a treat! Cooks at Rascal's Cajun Restaurant do their best to provide guests with tasty rich gumbo, fried chicken and ribeye. Here you will be offered good bread pudding, biscuits and peach cobbler. Cajun. Or whatever. Nonc Kev's Specialty Meats menu #4 of 95 places to eat in Rayne. We will also offer the red beans as an option. For $14.99! Value priced, fresh hot food. ? Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. is real cajun food at it's finest. I do not wish to dine in or take out any food where the safety of my health isn't taken serious!More, This spot came very highly recommended to us so we tried it out, it was okay. Lets take a closer look. - Tuno and sweetcorn with wild rocket, tomato & cucumber. $9.99 Google users who visited Rascal's Cajun Restaurant state that the most suitable rating is 4.5. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Hours Open Today: 7:00am-9:00pm Monday 7:00am - 9:00pm Tuesday 7:00am - 9:00pm Wednesday 7:00am - 9:00pm Thursday 7:00am - 9:00pm Friday 7:00am - 10:00pm Saturday 7:00am - 10:00pm Sunday 7:00am - 9:00pm Menu View Menu Additional Dining Info Delivery No Payment Credit Cards Accepted Parking Yes Good for Kids Yes Attire Casual Alcohol Reservations I highly recommend this place!!! The prices a little high for what you get. Will definitely be back!Parking: Easy access to I-10. Great location next to I-10 exit in Duson, La. Comfortable atmosphere. Spectacular service is something guests appreciate here. The fries also were very good. Please call ahead at 337-873-8331, Happy Hump Day! It was wonderful as well. It's worth trying. We believe it's a little over rated like another review indicated , maybe we had too high of expectations. We will also offer the following: Luckily, theres no shortage of spots peppered around Louisiana offering delicious buffets, but weve found a very special restaurant that might just have one of the best buffets in the Bayou State. Please apply in our restaurant! I got the Half and Half Platter which is 6 fried shrimp and 3 (I think) pieces of fried catfish along with a side (I had fries) and a cup of seafood gumbo. Nothing but good things to say! Small place, small menu, but what they make, they make right. Delicious foodwould be happy to visit again.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. My dad had the Shrimp Gumbo, again a huge portion, tasted great, well seasoned. A full flavoured coffee with a smooth texture made with a more intense espresso shot, Espresso with dark chocolate topped with steamed milk, Rich chocolate drink add your own topping, Blueberries, banana, apple juice, yoghurt and mint, Mango, pineapple, coconut milk and banana, Spinach, pineapple, ginger, avocado & apple juice. All in all one of the best values I've seen in a long time. RASCALS CAJUN RESTAURANT - 72 Photos & 51 Reviews - 133 Frontage Rd, Rayne, LA - Yelp Rascals Cajun Restaurant 51 reviews Unclaimed $$ Cajun/Creole Open 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 72 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Popular dishes Roast Beef 1 Photo 4 Reviews Fried Shrimp 3 Photos 2 Reviews Grilled Pork Chops 1 Photo 2 Reviews We are officially back open!!! So Good! Explore top restaurants, menus, and millions of photos and reviews from users just like you. Cajun, Cajun/Creole, Seafood. Service is pretty good & place is clean. ? Price Point All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Anyone who gives a bad review much have issues with taste buds. Both were head and shoulders above what you might expect. Menu added by the restaurant owner September 05, 2020. . She remembers us and what I order. For $14.99! Stop by on Friday night for there seafood buffet..great price and a very large selection to choose fromMore. (4) Shrimp po boy,gator bites, chicken sausage gumbo with gator tails at Rascal's Cajun Restaurant All opinions +1 337-873-8331 Cajun, Creole, Seafood ClosedOpens at 10AM $$$$Price range per person $11 - $30 OpenStreetMapcontributions Get directions Get directions 133 Frontage Road Rayne, Louisiana, USA Claim your business Address This home was built in 1960 and last sold on 2023-03-03 for $--. We will also offer the red beans as an option. View more property details, sales history, and Zestimate data on Zillow. 109 Centurion Dr , Duson, LA 70529-4242 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $185,000. 32 reviews6 Followers. 7,165 . I read about their wonderful buffet that included all kinds of Cajun food. I walk in then I get blasted with the, Adam C. said: Tried this place out for the first time on a Friday evening. Duson, LA 70529 $ CLOSED NOW Regular $3.06 Premium $4.00 Diesel $4.86 8. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Thats all I ate. On Friday nights we have the best Seafood Buffet in Acadiana. Cash or check only, though. Mashed Potatoes and Gravy Shrimp po boy,gator bites, chicken sausage gumbo with gator tails at Rascal's Cajun Restaurant. I guess we hit the wrong day.Chicken stew and fried chicken was the choice at best. Better come hungry, because youre going to want to eat everything on the line at Rascals Cajun Restaurant. WERE HIRING $$ Seafood, Cajun/Creole Hours: 10AM - 9PM 133 Frontage Road, Rayne (337) 873-8331 Menu Ratings Google 4.5 Facebook 4.7 Foursquare 7.6 Tripadvisor 4 Take-Out/Delivery Options take-out Tips Wife had the Fried Shrimp Platter which was a dozen shrimp, fries and gumbo for the same price. My parents had been here before for the seafood buffet on weekend nights but my wife and I had never been so we decided to try. Restaurants near Super 8 by Wyndham Duson Lafayette West Area. Red Beans and Rice Big tender shrimp, fish fried to perfection, wonderful gumbo. This past Saturday night was my first time stopping at this truck stop. Cajun, Creole, Seafood, DELICIOUS WITH A SPECIAL FLARE. It was amazing!!! Delicious foodwould be happy to visit again. We will return. If you are the owner of this restaurant, Rascal's Cajun Restaurant in Duson, La.. This place is top notch. Menu added by the restaurant owner October 24, 2022 Menu added by users September 29, 2022 The restaurant information including the Rascal's Cajun Restaurant menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Homemade seasoned patty covered in mushrooms onions Bell peppers and gravy. is real. feel like family!! 7.201 au fost aici. Maybe I was hoodwinked, but Im glad of itwhat a treat! is real cajun food at it's finest. Feel free to email me at jsutherlin@onlyinyourstate.com, Devour The Most Delicious Jambalaya At The Jambalaya Shoppe In Louisiana, The Coziest Place For A Winter Louisiana Meal, Outlaws BBQ, Is Comfort Food At Its Finest, Cajun Palms In Louisiana Is A Tropical Paradise Hiding In Plain Sight, Visit Restaurant Cotton In Louisiana For Creative Southern Cuisine At Its Finest, For An Old-Fashioned Burger, Angelles In Louisiana Is The Perfect Spot, The Burgers At Grady Vs In Louisiana Are The Size Of Your Head, Feast On More Than 20 Different Burgers At Novrozskys In Louisiana, See If You Can Finish The 3-Patty Bacon Cheeseburger At Papa & Company In Louisiana. Thank you! The over stuffed fried shrimp Poboy is very over stuffed. View our Menu Boiled Crawfish Learn More Now Open for Lunch! You'd never leave hungry. Dinner 4:30PM - 8:00PM ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. Crab & corn chowder wasok. The shrimp oakra gumbo is to die for. The warm atmosphere of this spot makes visitors feel relaxed and have a nice time. (337) 873-8331, Me and my wife enjoyed the food the The gumbo was excellent the The Cajun catfish was grilled perfectly And the shrimp was good and the service was great Frankie is enjoyed cheeseburger with mayonnaise and he let us back in the truck without biting us.Food: 5/5, Stopped in for first time today.